Bobby

Michael Speaks - March 21, 2020 - Pandemic 2020

Kerrin
22 hours ago, Bobby said:

To "bring some good" to this pandemic scenario, we can say to return your power back to TIME. One of the main resources that is lost in a Young Soul paradigm is TIME. Energy is prioritized over TIME. You push yourselves to stretch your energy as a resource and neglect the need for time as a resource. Bring some good back to life by giving yourself TIME, not as a gift, but as a right. It is AS important as Energy and when Time is considered with balance to Energy, you gain more of both.

For the past year at least, all I have complained about is not having Time.  Not enough hours in the day to get everything done, to get enough sleep, to properly take care of myself.  If the day could extend itself to 28 hrs, then it would work.  Then I could go to the job AND have time to work on my own stuff.  I am sure I am not the only exhausted human feeling this.  I have been wondering if our collective global frustration even helped create the virus, just to get a BREAK. Work has not slowed up yet, even working remotely- was positively MANIC this past week, which I found vaguely amusing (huge rush to go... nowhere?).  But it will slow down- to a halt, everything on hold until we can leave our homes again.  I am both afraid for the loss of income, yet cannot wait to get the Time.  Yet the latter just seems so much more important at the moment.

I feel a million times better after reading this- so sending a big thank you to Michael, @Bobby and @Troy and to @DianeHB for asking great questions.  Any hardship will be worth it going through, if we can come out of it BETTER.  If the world can start moving in the right direction. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen
25 minutes ago, Kerrin said:

For the past year at least, all I have complained about is not having Time.  Not enough hours in the day to get everything done, to get enough sleep, to properly take care of myself.  If the day could extend itself to 28 hrs, then it would work.  Then I could go to the job AND have time to work on my own stuff.  I am sure I am not the only exhausted human feeling this.  I have been wondering if our collective global frustration even helped create the virus, just to get a BREAK. Work has not slowed up yet, even working remotely- was positively MANIC this past week, which I found vaguely amusing (huge rush to go... nowhere?).  But it will slow down- to a halt, everything on hold until we can leave our homes again.  I am both afraid for the loss of income, yet cannot wait to get the Time.  Yet the latter just seems so much more important at the moment.

I have had similar feelings to you over the past several years. It has been so busy every day between work and personal things that I have difficult time keeping up with it all. Then I feel extremely exhausted as a result and cannot find enough time to catch up with myself. I think one perspective of this pandemic is that as more people are staying home and working from home in some cases that there is more opportunity to rest, be present in whatever you are doing, and spending time with yourself and others who might be with you. On a global level, I think Earth has a chance to rest and heal too. As the economy has slowed down and pollution has started to clear in some regions of the world, it seems Earth now has the opportunity to heal as do people on an individual basis.

That is one perspective I have been thinking about. I realize there are still many challenges to contend including potential for income loss, food shortages, the virus outbreak worsening, and so forth. Having the time to catch up with myself, being more present in my activities, and rest does seem very important to me now though.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Miizle
58 minutes ago, Kerrin said:

For the past year at least, all I have complained about is not having Time.

Yep me too, although for many years. I cringe every time i say it, but i feel like i have to say it at least sometimes to justify my poor effort.

Now, ironically i only now read that part about the energy report that you quoted properly, i had only skimmed through it because of lack of time......

(In fact i think "time" is some type of a bigger theme for me that has been going on in different forms for a few decades)

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Sky Goldy

What of we ll all go vegan collectively ?  Now, that is a breakthrough .

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

We could all go vegan collectively. If people care, about the planet, about eliminating zoonotic diseases, about their health and their relationship with animals, we could all go vegan. A vegan lifestyle would not encounter zoonotic disease in this same way.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Sky Goldy

True, Anna , caring and compassion could save the day.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD

Covid-19 is a zoonotic disease. https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/who-china-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf p10

https://ensia.com/features/covid-19-coronavirus-biodiversity-planetary-health-zoonoses/

Make the connection. Animal Agriculture, Animal Slaughterhouses and Wet Markets are reservoirs for zoonotic diseases, eating a VEGAN diet will eliminate zoonotic diseases. Go VEGAN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoonosis#Lists_of_diseases

Go VEGAN, and prevent zoonotic diseases. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE. GO VEGAN.

800px-Figure_3-_Examples_of_Zoonotic_Diseases_and_Their_Affected_Populations_(6323431516).jpg

Meat eater Zoonotic disease.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

Leela Corman

@AnnaD I absolutely agree with you for the most part, but I do just feel the need to point out that we can't entirely avoid zoonotic diseases, because even if we don't eat animals, we share the world with them. A friend who works in public health in Africa told me that there are diseases that spread from bats to humans via feces landing on plant matter. And we live with animals in contexts that are not raising/hunting/scavenging them for food, and we are animals ourselves. I don't think this particular physical plane risk will ever be completely avoidable. That's not at all to take away from your main point, and you're right on the broad strokes, so I don't mean to sound nitpicky. Just categorical. I am sure that if more people ate less or no meat, from any source, it would cut down on disease quite a bit. Just not entirely.

What that looks like differs all over the world, so I think cultural sensitivity matters here. I remember reading about campaigns to get people to stop eating bush meat, and especially to stop eating dead wild animals they found in the bush, during one of the more recent Ebola outbreaks. That was really eye-opening for me.

Me, I just ate a big hunk of Miyoko's "cheese", god that stuff is the bomb. And...a privilege. Access to products like that is a privilege I don't take lightly.

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

@Leela Corman, agreed, Miyoko's cheese is the bomb, although I haven't eaten it yet, I've only made it from her cookbook, but it is gorgeous, fermented and aged.

By getting more people eating Vegan, we will drop the economic demand for Animal Agriculture, Wet Markets, for meat and for dairy, and as a result, there will be less zoonotic disease. So we can do more than we are currently doing, and to continue to endorse, support, finance and consume meat and dairy is stupid, cruel, and enables disease. Our taxpayer money funds treating of zoonotic diseases which are entirely preventable. People have to make the connection between their animal eating behaviours and the zoonotic diseases that we are now obliged to manage. Eating meat and dairy causes zoonotic diseases to the pandemic scale that we are seeing. Change your behaviour if you care. Otherwise you are enabling death and disease. It is this simple. 

Growing fruit and veges outside in an open field does invite zoonotic diseases, but not to the extent that we see with Animal Agriculture or Wet Markets. Fruit and vegetables can be grown inside though, and The Michaels have not mentioned any diseases originating from intensive horticulture. 

Make the connection. Go Vegan. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2

Leela Corman

@AnnaD She has a cookbook?! Link me, please? I have a feeling the next few months are gonna be a great time to learn how to make vegan cheese.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

BrianW

I think @Miizle laid it out perfectly in her diagram, as Michael said that at this point, all paths (or at least 97% of them) lead to a Resource-Based Economy, regardless of whether is via a Breakdown or a Breakthrough. It's more of a question of how we get there. Looking at developments in the U.S. today,

hunger games GIF 

But I'd really like to go that 32% Breakthrough route where we don't have catastrophic collapse or need the IS to bail us out of the catastrophic collapse. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian
26 minutes ago, BrianW said:

But I'd really like to go that 32% Breakthrough route where we don't have catastrophic collapse or need the IS to bail us out of the catastrophic collapse. 

Agreed.

It is lightening to the heart to see the percentage down.

It means progress has been made.

The cool thing is that many people are starting to look more closely at helping their neighbors and communities.  That is where is starts. 

Kropotkin was correct.  The revolution needs to happen by people working at the level of neighborhoods to establish systems of mutual aid and support to undercut the current system.

It seems this may push us into that.  

/whisper mode.  Just don't call it what it is.  Keep the c and a words out and even the most maga person will accept it /close whisper mode

• LIKE/LOVE 9

WolfAmethyst

Canada March 23rd.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • SAD 2

Leela Corman
18 hours ago, AnnaD said:

It is so good. I have made with cashews, her camembert and her emmentaler. Both are fermented and aged! 

https://www.amazon.com/Artisan-Vegan-Cheese-Miyoko-Schinner/dp/1570672830

also this is necessary too

https://www.amazon.com/Homemade-Vegan-Pantry-Making-Staples/dp/1607746778

Thank you so much! Gonna order from my local indie bookstore. Amazon kills their employees with impunity (those next day deliveries? They happen because people are overworked and treated like shit in the warehouses) and also collaborates with ICE in the same way that IBM worked with the Nazi government, in the current case with facial recognition technology. Thoroughly evil. In addition, they've really fucked up the publishing industry! Whee! Here's how to use Amazon in a way that helps authors like me, and doesn't put money in their pockets, or at least, not your money: Leave glowing five-star reviews for books you like and books by your friends, on Amazon. Sadly, that does matter to publishing sales. Then, go order those books through your local bookstore - mine is a tiny one-person operation but she has a robust online ordering system! They all do! Check out Indiewire for more info. Fuck Amazon, fuck capitalism, it's only late capitalism if we show it the door!

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

@Leela Corman, I didn't want to put Amazon's link up, but book depository which is one I normally use, had a much longer link - so I don't support Amazon either, but their link was shorter, which looks simpler. 

When you make Miyoko's cheese, I make my own rejuvelac (lactic acid starter which gives the cheese it's fermented taste and complexity) out of quinoa. It is a bit of a process, but the flavour you are rewarded with is incredible. I am keen to hear of your attempts in another thread.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Julius Paštukas

Fellow Americans, please make the right choice, at least this one time! You have 1 job.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

BrianW

Well, I'm starting to see what they mean with regards to interruptions with the internet. Everyone teleworking during the day and jumping on Netflix in the evening is causing the internet infrastructure to buckle. HD and UHD video consumes a lot of bandwidth, particularly between Skype, Teams, Zoom, Duo, Facetime, Facebook Messenger,  etc, and now teladoc services so people can get medical consults without needing to go to the hospital, etc. Add that on top people streaming video in the evening... it's already taking it's toll on the servers...

I know Office 365 was unreachable this evening because of the server load in the eastern US and the UK and Germany from people teleworking. Sigh.

Edited by BrianW
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

BrianW
22 hours ago, Julius Paštukas said:

Fellow Americans, please make the right choice, at least this one time! You have 1 job.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else."

- Winston Churchill 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 6

Maureen

This made me laugh which is worth more than toilet paper these days. 😂

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 5

Maureen

My question in this session, Michael, you said this after 9/11 "We will comment for the Mature and Old Souls as to what might be able to be done to "bring some good to the situation". Would you please comment in the same fashion for your students at this time as to what we may do "to bring some good to the situation" during the pandemic and after based on Soul Age and Level, was inspired by what Michael said to their students in this Michael Speaks on the 9/11 World Trade Center Attacks.

For those who haven't read this session I urge you to as it's magnificent (one of Troy's and Michael's best) and gives much insight (IMO) into what's going on these days. Here's an excerpt.

1) Could Michael comment on the reactions people have had, of pulling together, and of suddenly feeling like we are one family? I know they said a bit, but if there is any elaboration on this that can be made, any comment on this sudden state of being "Awake", I think it would be interesting.

MICHAEL: The primary reaction/response that most fragments have found as a result of the terrorists' attack was a temporary shift into one or more of the Higher Centers. We have said many times that stress, anguish, and trauma tend to be some of the few ways any fragment finds their way to the Higher Centers, except in the case of the Higher Moving Center, which is specifically designed to be accessible without much effort.

For nearly 7 days following the events of September 11, most fragments were dealing with the effects of general, Higher Centered processing, mostly dealing with Truth (higher intellectual) and Love (higher emotional), and finding applicable ways to blend these realizations with Beauty/Energy (higher moving). It is not uncommon to have periods of time wherein the focus of a population may be from one of the Higher Centers, but it is rare that nearly an entire planet moves into one Higher Center, let alone all three.

Tears are the biological reactions to Truth, and a great deal of Truth was revealed to many fragments in the wake of this disaster. Some realizations include: The "fragility" of life; unnecessary social facades; assumed isolations; the lack of Needs met within the life for self and for others; the importance of reaching out; the loss of Community over time; the forgotten importance of family and loved ones; mortality; Life Tasks and where you are in your life; Internal Monad processing; pointlessly-held anger and resentments toward self and others; who are the major Support Positions (primarily the Intimates, but all came under examination); that everything will change and nothing is permanent; what is important, in general, etc. The tears shed across the world after this disaster are personal and we only suggest the above phrases because they stand out to us, but there are many more Truths that are being examined.

Every person had the opportunity to be free from their Chief Feature during those days, experiencing fully what their particular Chief Feature tends to create fear around. We remind you that your Chief Feature (fear aka “your protector”) is defined by a habitual, yet an unnecessary, protection against something NORMAL in life. In the 7 days following September 11, 2001, every individual had the opportunity to experience the very thing they struggle to protect themselves from habitually. For instance, Arrogance fears Vulnerability: those with this Chief Feature allowed themselves to fully experience Vulnerability without fear. Those who have Self-deprecation allowed themselves to experience Inadequacy (which leads to surrender). Experiencing a total sense of unknowing can free the Personality. Usually this kind of surrender is feared, but those 7 days allowed the Personality to accept that position in life, briefly, but without fear. Stubbornness usually fears Change, but as is obvious, the disaster would not allow a fragment with this fear to dismiss the reality that Change is imminent, constant, unpredictable, and sometimes sudden. Self-destruction fears Worthlessness, but there was a great amount of insight gained for several days, allowing those fragments to realize that what is normally seen as "worthless", including themselves, actually has high value in the context of a life that is lived while awake. Greed fears Lack, but those several days allowed one to realize how much one has, even if just for a moment in time. Impatience fears Time (more specifically, losing control of Time), but realized how very precious the Time has been that was actually spent (or how better to spend it). Martyrdom fears Space (more specifically, losing control of that space), but realized how good they have their life (or how good they could have it, with a slight attitude adjustment), even with the fragment's complaints, chaos or redundancy in the current life.

On the whole, anything unnecessarily being carried in the Instinctive Center[‡‡] was released by most fragments.

For those 7 days the Higher Intellectual Center of most fragments was highly-stimulated and examined, followed immediately by a stream of stimulation to the Higher Emotional, leading many to examine exactly what it is in the life that brings Pleasure and True Love, and how these can be appreciated, expressed, and given more appropriately. These realizations are now settling in with the Higher Moving Centered experiences of Oneness and camaraderie.

Most of the world is experiencing itself for the first time as "One", even if pitted against a vaguely perceived enemy and even if not “on the same side”. Countries have felt this synchronization occasionally, but not the entire world. It is not random that people tend to describe some of the events since the attack as "moving", since this is the center related to feeling one with another. We remind you that although the entire world shifted into a Higher Centered perception, how that is experienced and expressed can differ greatly among continents, cultures and even neighborhoods.

"Real life" is moving back into routine for most fragments now, and what was learned from the Higher Centers will either be dismissed or applied profoundly. Nevertheless, it will be long time before the experience is forgotten, if at all.

When that many people are synchronized, nothing is ever the same after that.

2) What, if anything, can those of us who do feel our compassion and wider awareness awakened here do to bring some good to the situation?

MICHAEL: As events unfold, the impact from these recent events will be proportional to how much resistance there is to the concepts of the Mature Soul. The Positive manifestation of Mature Soul energy might not be obvious as it shows up through what is normally interpreted as "corny" or "syrupy" or "sentimental" and even "weak" or "passive" but still sharing connection, empathy, and progress. The Negative manifestations of the Mature Soul concepts might show up in emotional devastations, submersion into “reality” broadcasts, massive events of deaths and disasters, and global or local tragedies that make the headlines more often.

Older Souls may find themselves responding from distrust and typical cynicism, returning to the "old codger" way of living within a hermitted life, or they may choose to adapt a personal "lightness in their step" as they flow with their more spiritual and trusting nature. Mature Souls will respond dramatically no matter what happens, but this will either manifest insularly and protectively or through the need to reach out. Younger Souls (we include troubled Late-level Baby Souls) will be the most resistant and troublesome over the next 5 years or so, as everything that has been held dear in the established routine of standards changes drastically. Balanced Baby Souls will be turning to the Mature and Old Souls for direction and guidance, tuning their lives to the Mature Soul as their new Authority.

We will comment for the Mature and Old Souls as to what might be able to be done to "bring some good to the situation":

If you are a Mature Soul (or an Early Old Soul, Level One or Two), it would not be surprising to find yourself suddenly surrounded by Baby Souls seeking your life as a haven. Do not hesitate to share your spirituality, your concepts of life and how you live it, if you choose to take on that responsibility. Find your own spiritual haven and implement this as a regular part of your life. We suggest the Unitarian Church, study groups incorporating your search and philosophies, hobby groups, anything that includes you in a regular group activity of healing or spirituality. Reach out to family, friends, and strangers, spending more quality time exchanging and sharing and supporting.

If you are an Older Soul (Level 3 or older) it is time to implement all of your knowledge to-date, and we do not limit this to the current life. You are the sum total of all lives lived to this point, and we suggest assuming your ancientness as something worth trusting. The world is still not ready to embrace the values of the Old Soul, but there is an opportunity here to help your fellow Humans through troubling experiences you know as all too familiar from other lifetimes.

The Older Soul knows there is a choice in every instance as to how the life can be seen, created, and experienced. We suggest that the Older Souls practice releasing attitudes of fear and distrust. We suggest acknowledging the overall picture, practice feeling the greater motion of the Tao, recognizing the events unfolding as a collective choice and part of a larger pattern of certain progress. For now, this can best be done by creating "vividry" in your daily routine. This simply means to slow down your consciousness for a few moments, widen your eyes, release any tension in your face, shoulders, neck, hands, tongue, legs, and experience FULLY the environment you are in at that moment. It will not matter where or when you are, the effects will be profound after some time. Look closely at every texture, color, face, while feeling/sensing your own skin and looking at your body as this amazing extension of the "you" who is observing. Recognize that all people around you are their own ideas, manifested. Marvel at the creativity of these souls and personalities, trusting in their process as part of the Tao.

Creating vividry in the moment can help you align with your own Essence and the potential Higher Center Energy that is available to you.

The greatest contribution Older Souls have for the planet at this time is to "hold consciousness" (or vividry) right where you are, with as much generated compassion, trust, and acceptance as possible. This has the potential to incorporate a potential matrix of "safety" for all fragments who prefer to choose other than the more violent, tragic paths. We do not suggest this activity as a means to “protect from” or “fight against” the times, or as a means to save yourself and others from some vague threat, but more as an opportunity of choice to simply "float to the top" of the turbulence, releasing your energetic investments in any chaos.

If you have not successfully navigated the 4th Internal Monad, or if you are under the age of 40, it may be more appropriate to take the Mature Soul stance we suggested above. You will know what is more appropriate, even if you feel a need to combine the ideas.

Whatever your choice, all includes recognition of Others as Self.

To summarize: Older Souls lighten up; and Mature Souls, reach out.

The path to agape has just potentially "shortened" for your species. We cannot save you from yourselves, but we can assure you that there is nothing to lose when your choices include truth, love, and oneness as often as possible. As usual, we remind you that all is chosen and all choices are valid. We offered our perspective, not as instruction, but as a response to your question. We have no investment in how you choose, because we will see you through to the end of any path.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 5

Rosario

This is so beautiful and uplifting @Maureen!!  Can resonate a lot. I've been discussing these very themes with friends. 

Totally sharing this :') 💜💜

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bakwe Chokoe
On 3/22/2020 at 6:00 PM, Sam K said:

I had my Warrior aspect set on fighting capitalism, not a pandemic, but hey, they say my style of martial art is optimized for multiple opponents at once, so I'll deal with it. 😉

Seize the means of production🎈 there is cryptocurrency in the works by some Stanford PhD grads that seeks to become the most accessible and most used currency in the world. Decentralization is a powerful idea but not many realise that the power has always lay with them. Besides watching memes and TikTok all day it's the only thing I care about.

• LIKE/LOVE 6