This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Flagstaff, AZ

Jeroen

@Jeroen I am sorry to hear that your Mum is in hospital with Covid-19. I hope that your Mum responds well to the supplementary oxygen. How is she going at this point (only if you want to talk about it no worries if this is too much at this point). Kia kaha (stay strong) and I hope your Mum feels loved and can turn this around positively.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12

Thank you for all the kind wishes and support.

My mother was discharged from the hospital this evening. Her original x-ray showed pneumonia in her right-lung and COVID white spots in her left lung. They had her on three days of remdesivir. Her doctor said that the remdesivir medicine has been highly effective for them in treating COVID pneumonia patients. They were able to take her off the oxygen and all medications this evening.

The doctor said that the vaccine saved her life and that she should get the booster as soon as possible. Her oxygen level went as low as 85. Her doctor said that for the unvaccinated with COVID pneumonia, the oxygen levels tend to drop down to the 50s.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • TLE12

A new COVID-19 variant of concern named Omicron was identified in South Africa and is spreading through Europe currently.

"But beyond the epidemiological landscape in South Africa, scientists are concerned because of the number and variety of mutations B.1.1.529 acquired — what Sharon Peacock, the director of the Covid-19 Genomics UK Consortium, called a “very unusual constellation of mutations.” Some mutations have been previously seen in other variants and are associated with increased transmissibility and the ability to get around immune protection.

Scientists can’t predict how different mutations will behave when combined, but of particular worry to scientists is that the virus has some 32 mutations in its spike protein, which is what vaccines teach our immune system to recognize and target.

The variant “has a very high number of mutations with a concern for predictive immune evasion and transmissibility,” said Tulio de Oliveira, director of the Centre for Epidemic Response and Innovation, who helped identify the variant in South Africa."

https://www.statnews.com/2021/11/26/whats-known-and-unknown-about-the-coronavirus-variant-identified-in-south-africa/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/26/omicron-covid-variant-spreads-europe

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Omicron's interesting because we really know very little about it for sure, but nobody's waiting to find out anymore.  EVERYONE is at red alert and jumping straight to travel bans, they're retesting all the vaccines, and parts of the U.S. are declaring a state of emergency before there's even been a reported case here.

I'm not saying anything positive or negative about this response, necessarily, just that the contrast with previous variants is interesting.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

• TLE12
8 hours ago, Sam K said:

Omicron's interesting because we really know very little about it for sure, but nobody's waiting to find out anymore.  EVERYONE is at red alert and jumping straight to travel bans, they're retesting all the vaccines, and parts of the U.S. are declaring a state of emergency before there's even been a reported case here.

I'm not saying anything positive or negative about this response, necessarily, just that the contrast with previous variants is interesting.

The response may be because of the number of changes in the spike protein compared to previous variants and in the way this one appears to be spreading. I would have to go look back at the previous variants to see how many changes there were with those.

From listening to a short video from the WHO, they shared that there are many studies going on for the new variant Omicron which should in the next few weeks bring some light into whether or not it is more transmittable or able to evade immune protection.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• 4 months later...
  • TLE12

A wildfire called Tunnel Fire broke out near where I live earlier this week. The fire expanded to the NE rapidly from 10 acres to over 20,000 acres due to another dry season and very high winds. We once got around 100 inches of snow a year on average but the amount of snowfall has been diminishing by the years. This year we got around 20 inches. At least 30 structures have been destroyed further north. Sunset Crater National Monument was destroyed too. Earlier in the week, I stood outside in the dark and could see a wall of fire that extended from the west to the northeast.

There was light rain and snow this morning which helped slow the fire down. However, the winds are expected to shift from the SW to the W and NE with dry conditions over the next three days which could change the trajectory of the fire to move towards neighborhoods in the south where many people including myself live. I slept at the house of a friend last night who I work with. I am not certain when I can return or what the outcome will be. The latest update shows that the restrictions may be lifted and roads opened again on Sunday morning depending on how it goes. A greater number of resources are working on the fire now from what I have read.

• SAD 19
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

• TeamTLE
15 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

A wildfire called Tunnel Fire broke out near where I live earlier this week. The fire expanded to the NE rapidly from 10 acres to over 20,000 acres due to another dry season and very high winds. We once got around 100 inches of snow a year on average but the amount of snowfall has been diminishing by the years. This year we got around 20 inches. At least 30 structures have been destroyed further north. Sunset Crater National Monument was destroyed too. Earlier in the week, I stood outside in the dark and could see a wall of fire that extended from the west to the northeast.

There was light rain and snow this morning which helped slow the fire down. However, the winds are expected to shift from the SW to the W and NE with dry conditions over the next three days which could change the trajectory of the fire to move towards neighborhoods in the south where many people including myself live. I slept at the house of a friend last night who I work with. I am not certain when I can return or what the outcome will be. The latest update shows that the restrictions may be lifted and roads opened again on Sunday morning depending on how it goes. A greater number of resources are working on the fire now from what I have read.

Be safe. ❣️

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Fire evacuations are terrifying and exhausting, I’m glad you’re safe. Any word on containment? 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12
On 4/22/2022 at 12:57 PM, Patty said:

Fire evacuations are terrifying and exhausting, I’m glad you’re safe. Any word on containment? 

Thank you. The containment is showing at 3% but that was from an older update. There is a type 1 team from the Pacific NW onsite now. They shared that firefighters have gained significant traction on the fire and are working on maintaining perimeters.

The evacuations were lifted today. I was able to return home after being evacuated for 3-days.

Thank you everyone for the messages.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1