Katja

A little introducing

NickF

Thank you for sharing here Katja. I am happy to know you in our little community. I know two other languages fairly well, but not so well as to write in them like you can do. 

I too have had to struggle with my chief features of self deprecation and arrogance. It is always difficult but at least the Michael teachings have enabled me to know about them. Now I try to know when they are at work and try to move them into the positive poles. 

One of the nice things about TLE is the people. I am in awe of people from all over the world who communicate so well here, and so often in a learned language. I am glad you have posted your background and I know that isn’t an easy thing to do. I am pleased to know you better and am thankful for your presence here. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

petra

@Katja Thank You for growing so strong! I appreciate so much that you are here with "us" again. You came over to me as a fine, shinny woven fabric, or as a rare delicate moment, never to be missed.

I am so glad, you have found the courage to voice yourself here, your input, is as much welcomed and needed as anybody else's.

As You had an interest to read our post's, I have an interest to read yours, all of our sharing expands us in a good way!

In times like this, Resonance is important and healing, it strengthens us to connect ever closer and find comfort with each other.

Here on TLE I am convinced that we know each other Essence wise for a long time, so thank You Cadre Mate for saying Hello!

I wish that your life circumstances don't crush you, that the support needed will always be there for you, raising three girls alone.

Also you can call upon the compassion and service of a lot of Priests and Servers of your Entity, with two thirds already cycled off, they will give you a lot of attention and help, just be not to shy to call upon them.

I am not good in English, for me it is only important to have a medium to bring a point across, and we both have succeeded so far with spell-checker and all.

Thank You for sharing Katja, much Love!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Luciana Flora

@Katja

I was happy to know a little more about you... I identified with some things... mainly related to isolation. 

I put a lot on the internet... but I've always been very isolated in real life...  I don't know exactly why but I feel more protected on the internet than outside it...

I don't know how much you've kept track of my posts... but if you've read something you know that I've experienced extreme isolation...  And the first person I considered a friend was 23 years old...

And it was on the Internet... maybe that's why I'm not mscared  in the intenet... or maybe it's because I don't have the arrogance like one of my CFs... I've always found my vulnerability totally obvious and impossible to hide... as if just looking at me and the person already realized

But there's one thing I'm realizing... hiding insecurities and vulnerabilities can give you a sense of isolation.  Because sometimes it's only when you speak that the other person has the courage to speak... and sometimes it's only when the other person speaks that you can relate that you don't feel alone in your problems... at least with me it's like this... so I always appreciate it when other people speak.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Maureen
2 hours ago, Katja said:

My father was very talented with languages, he spoke 8 languages well, and studied many more. And he told me always, that I was not talented with languages.

2 hours ago, Katja said:

I'm a musician, I play viola in string quartet and our city orchestra, I have also few students. I play also piano, violin, lute and trumpet, but not so professionally. Music have been a pivotal thing in my life, it has kept me alive during difficult times, it gave a sense of connection and belonging to the world. It is more than profession, it is a life style.

@Katja, there are as many different ways to communicate as there are people. The juxtapositioning of your comments made me smile... in a loving way. Have you not considered that music is a language, is actually multiple languages, and you have mastered so many already? It would appear to me that you are master linguist🌟, in so many ways. All you need to do is to look at yourself from a different angle and you will see it, and hear it, my dear.  

I'm so happy you spoke up. It's lovely to hear your voice through the English written language and I'm sure it's as fragrant and sweet through your musical languages with all the different instruments. You are a love and have always been welcomed even if we didn't make that clear. 💞

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Rosario

Dear @Katja, I  loved seeing you and hearing you in the chat!! loved your energy :') you are so calm and soothing ❤️ as a friend of mine would say "love yourself, speak yourself!!" 😄 I'm so glad you are opening up more and sharing yourself at your pace, that's beautiful and brave :')  And yes, Music is the Universal Language and the fact that you master it speaks volumes!!! It's like a superpower!! Girl, musicians are magicians to me !!!

haha, I started sharing things in english a bit shyly, some years  ago...but then I just became more comfortable, playing with it too.  As Petra says, it's a medium to get our points across (a beautiful one I should say, I really like its flow...if my spanish is Earth, English is like Water to me, my favorite element!) 

We love you :') thank you again for your beautiful presence Here :')❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 15

AnnaD

What other people here have said above, their eloquence is gorgeous. 

I am glad that you have said Hi. I have always wondered about you and how you would share. It is like contortion sometimes getting out of 

our own way enough to attempt connections. I am full of self dep x3 and align with what you and @Luciana Flora says more than you know, but

I have also learned that making an effort of communicating what you can is worth it, and like what @Maureen has said, when fluency becomes

real, things can get easier and even fun. I am so glad that you are tooting your trumpet, and brass are the closest things to the voice, which is

my musical instrument/language of choice, I can say things singing that I cannot say speaking. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Bogi

@Katja

I was looking through some bookmarks and this popped up:

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Ingun

Thank you Katja for sharing yourself.  I appreciate that, and it's really nice to hear you. You are lucky to know so many languages and to have so many resources, playing different instruments, and even lutt!!!! I love lutt. It can be challenging to express, but it's worth it, though I still find it hard too.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Katja

Thank you for your beautiful words ❤️ they made me cry. I feel like reunion with old friends, and it is profoundly healing. I am sure, that my Essence knows you already long time. 

@Maureen, I agree your opinion about music as an language. For me it has been especially emotional language, the way to express and share my emotions. When I was lonely and played music, I often felt resonance and connection with dead composers. I could feel their pain and joy. So, I didn't feel lonely anymore. And I was very young, when I considered, that in stage I am safe. I can express my feelings freely.

@Bogi, thank you for sharing this article! It is really mind-expanding. I couldn't imagine, that music has so important role in other planes also.

@Luciana Flora, I have read much of your posts here, and I really appreciate how openly and fair you have shared your experiences and thougts. 

23 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

But there's one thing I'm realizing... hiding insecurities and vulnerabilities can give you a sense of isolation

I agree. Arrogance is hiding of true self, including insecurity and vulnerability. Sharing is the way out from it. 

@AnnaD, it is awesome, that you can express yourself by singing. And yes, wind instruments are very close to human voice. I've played trumpet nearly two years and I really like it.

@petra Thank you for your loving words! And remembering me about support from the astral.

On 3/28/2020 at 9:04 PM, petra said:

Also you can call upon the compassion and service of a lot of Priests and Servers of your Entity, with two thirds already cycled off, they will give you a lot of attention and help, just be not to shy to call upon them.

During hard times all support is needed. 

@NickF, seems that you have same CF:s than me. I was not aware of my arrogance, before I get my standard profile. Then I considered, that it is excactly so. And started to work with it. 

On 3/28/2020 at 8:13 PM, NickF said:

I too have had to struggle with my chief features of self deprecation and arrogance. It is always difficult but at least the Michael teachings have enabled me to know about them. Now I try to know when they are at work and try to move them into the positive poles. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 4

ihynz

I am very happy to know you, Katja. I, too, have struggled with some of these experiences, having had a lonely childhood, and being a single parent. I send you best wishes and hope you will find a path that feels right to you.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Katja

Thank you, @ihynz! It is hard to raise kids alone. But my recent past life was as a jewish mother in Lithuania. So, maybe I'll manage it 🤣. I am also happy to know you! 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

ihynz
On 3/31/2020 at 8:12 AM, Katja said:

Thank you, @ihynz! It is hard to raise kids alone. But my recent past life was as a jewish mother in Lithuania. So, maybe I'll manage it 🤣. I am also happy to know you! 

And you KNOW that wasn't easy!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Miizle

Moi Katja! 😄 Thank you for writing an introduction. It was a really interesting read. Your energy has always come across to me as very pleasant, very sweet. I hope to read a lot more from you in the future. Please don't worry about your English - the more you write the easier it will feel and that's the only difference really, we can already understand you perfectly.

I've meant to respond to your post for days now, and finally remembered now as i randomly started listening to J. Karjalainen on Youtube... Nice to have another Finn here. 🌷

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Katja

@Miizle Wow, I didn't know that you are from Finland! Nice to meet you here! And thanks for your beautiful words. I think language is for us to understand each other, to make connection. And it is my goal. I work hard with the feeling that I am ridiculous trying something that is difficult for me and makes me uncertain. 

Anyway, very nice to hear about you, and maybe we could communicate more sometimes if you want.

Btw, J. Karjalainen soi myös meillä joskus 😀

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Miizle

@Katja, Yep, arrogance and self-deprecation are not only common as cf's for humanity at the moment, but i think very common in Finland, as the culture has been endorsing those a lot. It's harder for me to think of a Finn i know who does *not* exhibit arrogance, than those who do. The benefit we have as Michael students is that we know what it is, can recognise it when we're doing it, and work on it, oh the gratitude i have for that!!
And sure, if you ever feel like chatting, just hit me with a msg 😀

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bogi

Hi, Katja, I have been meaning to write some words that I had when I first saw your post.

Arrogance and Self-dep have both in common the issue of self-esteem. There are a lot of very good sessions on TLE, I am studying them myself, being a double Arrogance. 

(It is just so funny to think of myself as THIS arrogant, like LOLOLOL.) 

For a time now, I had you and some others in the corner of my eye. Then @ihynz came with her past life session, and it was for me as well the first time that I was confirmed to have had common past lives with TLE members. In a way, it felt like that we were brought together again. (Thanks, Irina!) Of course, I checked everyone mentioned in the transcript. 

So, this is me saying hello to you. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 4