Jump to content
Troy

NOTICE: Changes Due to Pandemic

Recommended Posts

Hani

I am sorry about all of these @Troy

Yes we will get through this 😍

Sending you and Bobby a big hug and lots of love 🤗

  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petra

@Troy  Thank You, it does good to hear from You! I am very sad to hear that Bobby has lost his income, but I am very glad both of you are well!

 

I can only encourage our TLE-Community, if you are able to donate, and if it is only some, please consider it, that we as a community can at least the expenses it takes Troy, to keep this website paid, of his shoulders. I would also encourage those who are little involved actively here on TLE, to consider to help, if possible.

 

Stay ALL safe and take care of Yourselves, and this Community!

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kathryn41

(((((((((((((((((((Troy)))))))))))))))))))),  ((((((((((((((((((((Bobby)))))))))))))))))))))),  You do what you have to do :-).  Much love to you both and I hope that resources you need will keep coming in to keep you both safe and healthy.  We are all in this together and we will make it through. Many, many hugs!

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Becca the Student

Sending all the love and support to you and Bobby, Troy. ❤️ Will be making a donation shortly.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lawrence

I am really sorry to hear about this latest development. I hope there will be some relief for you. Thanks for all you do.

  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaD

I am so sorry to hear this, @Troy. Why are you discounting what you are worth? I am more than happy to pay what you are worth and will continue to do so, 

but I guess if discounting your services a little is attractive to most people here, it is probably a good idea. I am just saying that you are worth a lot, and you 

could charge so much more than what you do. Big hugs however you play it. I feel for you guys and I will continue to support you. (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crystal

I am so sorry that Bobby got laid off. Thinking of you! Stay safe, stay healthy!

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeroen

@Troy I am saddened that Bobby lost his income and that you both have to deal with such stressful events.

 

I sent you a donation. Much love to you both.

 

I hope everyone in this community is able to stay healthy and safe during these events. I know we will all get through this together.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wendy

I love you guys!  I have been moved to tears mostly when I am physically moving and it's been helpful to weep.  My heart physically hurts most of the time and this is releasing that.

 

💕💕💕

  • LIKE/LOVE 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miizle

Wishing all the best for you @Troy , navigating through these crazy and historical times of humanity!! We will pull through and we will be telling afterwards, fuck yeah i was there! 😛 There is a web of love that will support us all no matter what. Keep us posted on your situation, will you!


So, a question: Are POF's also by email or are they still in live format?

Thanks! And thank you for all you do ❤️

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KurtisM

@Troy

Take care man. You're the host of a huge community here so your well-being ripples out to affect all of us.

 

I am a little confused how this affects my session later this month. Do I have to email you my questions, which you then do a channeling on and email back to me?

  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luciana Flora

@KurtisMI had a session scheduled for April 2nd and I sent my questions to support ticket.  I believe that's what everyone should do... but I haven't received it yet... I believe that because of the dysappearance of aggressiveness of everyone in some way...

  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby
14 hours ago, Miizle said:

Wishing all the best for you @Troy , navigating through these crazy and historical times of humanity!! We will pull through and we will be telling afterwards, fuck yeah i was there! 😛 There is a web of love that will support us all no matter what. Keep us posted on your situation, will you!


So, a question: Are POF's also by email or are they still in live format?

Thanks! And thank you for all you do ❤️

 

POFs are still live.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caitlin

This is wonderful, thank you so much @Troy and TeamTLE. Thank you for keeping us informed, as well as your dedication to the services you are providing. You are keeping bits of our "normalcy" alive while continuing to inspire compassion and care through these life-altering days. That goes for everyone. It's incredible to be a part of such a strong, loving, and intellectual community. Everyone out there stay safe, be secure, and remember life's best medicine, laughter and joy. Stay healthy, take care ❤️ 

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jana

Thinking about you both often. I’ve bought a TLE subscription 🤗❤️

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petter
On 3/30/2020 at 7:58 PM, Troy said:

TEMPORARY CHANGE TO SESSION FORMAT:

Due to the stress, anxiety, and disruptive nature of events in NYC during this pandemic, all currently-scheduled private sessions are being converted to email sessions until further notice, and only email are available for new appointments. If you have not already been contacted about this, you will be. A personal email will be sent to you with instructions.

 

I'm confused. I had a live session scheduled for 7 April. On 24 March I received an e-mail from Troy where he said this:

 

"I am converting all scheduled sessions into email sessions. This will take effect immediately and continue through all of April. I will assess whether I can get back to a regular schedule of live sessions at the end of April.

 

"To be clear: NO LIVE SESSIONS until further notice."

 

A few days later the post above appeared.

 

Yesterday however, two sessions were posted by Uma and Miizle that were clearly recent live sessions:

 

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/3594-pof~april-19-2020-~-grand-cycle-number-ashok/

 

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/3593-pof-how-to-replenish-energy-and-an-interesting-health-update/

 

So what's the deal Troy? Are you doing live sessions after all? And if so, why are you not informing the community as a whole and especially people who had live sessions booked for April?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bogi
10 minutes ago, Petter said:

 

I'm confused. I had a live session scheduled for 7 April. On 24 March I received an e-mail from Troy where he said this:

 

"I am converting all scheduled sessions into email sessions. This will take effect immediately and continue through all of April. I will assess whether I can get back to a regular schedule of live sessions at the end of April.

 

"To be clear: NO LIVE SESSIONS until further notice."

 

A few days later the post above appeared.

 

Yesterday however, two sessions were posted by Uma and Miizle that were clearly recent live sessions:

 

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/3594-pof~april-19-2020-~-grand-cycle-number-ashok/

 

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/3593-pof-how-to-replenish-energy-and-an-interesting-health-update/

 

So what's the deal Troy? Are you doing live sessions after all? And if so, why are you not informing the community as a whole and especially people who had live sessions booked for April?

 

Those 2 sessions were POF sessions.

POF sessions are still live sessions.

 

A couple of days ago Bobby answered this question. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petter
6 minutes ago, Bogi said:

Those 2 sessions were POF sessions.

POF sessions are still live sessions.

 

A couple of days ago Bobby answered this question. 

 

What's the difference? The format looks exactly the same to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bogi
1 minute ago, Petter said:

 

What's the difference? The format looks exactly the same to me.

POFs are group sessions, not private sessions.

It is usually for ca. 3-4 people at a time.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petter
5 minutes ago, Bogi said:

POFs are group sessions, not private sessions.

It is usually for ca. 3-4 people at a time.

 

Okay, but it's still channeling, and it's still live. Seems like an arbitrary difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petter
48 minutes ago, Bogi said:

A couple of days ago Bobby answered this question.

 

Can you please point me to where I can find his answer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bogi
2 hours ago, Petter said:

 

Can you please point me to where I can find his answer?

Just scroll back a bit in this topic, answer is on the 4th April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petter
1 hour ago, Bogi said:

Just scroll back a bit in this topic, answer is on the 4th April.

 

I see. Yeah, I read that already. Sure, he says that POFs are still live, but he doesn't say WHY POFs are still live, while private sessions are not. It just doesn't make sense to me at the moment why there would be a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...