Miizle

A Sage's Plight - Can One Ever Share Enough?

Miizle

Correct me if i'm wrong but it's a Sage thing to need an audience for things to matter. And i don't mean "watch ME, listen to ME because i'm special", but the need to share and be witnessed/experienced by other in some capacity for anything to *mean* anything.

As Sage-cast i frequently, or, at least intermittently, run into this problem, and i call it a problem because how could you ever share enough?

Today was the first time i thought about it in those actual words. I don't share an awful lot, because of Arrogance, because of Artisan shyness-sort-of-sometimes, because this other plight/subject of study i have called time and the lack, the waste and the need of it. You have no idea how many posts i have written in my head while doing something else, to here, to facebook, other places, just wishing my train of thought could directly go to the recipients without having to physically do it. Like i have a book worth of stuff on subjects i would share if none of those factors existed. But today i realised - what the actual fuck does one book do. Or even 10. Those who are in a position to share their thoughts, their words, their images with the wide world. If they are a Sage, wouldn't they just feel so frustrated that they had this "book" out, representing all they're thinking about? Knowing there was so much more they just could not share within that, the worlds in their head, the additional lines of exploration, the emotions they felt, everything that they experienced while conveying that other experience which is the subject of that piece.

Can there be enough, or am i just being greedy here in thought, for the lack of fulfillment in this area? It should be okay not to be able to give it all, let alone give it in one go. Still, somehow this doesn't sound right to me!

But then we get to the Michael teaching salvation which is the knowledge of *everything being saved in the universal log* AND our experiences being not lost for our entity mates, cadre mates, and so forth and so forth, never lost at all for anything, but mutually shared (and benefited from). This is a sane-keeping factor for me.

Tell me if you understand this, and if you feel the same? Sages, Sage-cast, and non-Sages? Just wondering. AND SHARING!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Connor

It is pleasant and thrilling for Sages to share ideas with other people, but the need for an audience I think is a Younger Souled behavior. Older Sages can still enjoy audiences (I am living proof) but the emphasis shifts more towards listening and creating moments of true conversation and exchange which go beyond 'performance'. It is true that Sages will suffer if we do not create some kind of outlet for ourselves, but one thing that might help is to remember to include yourself in your 'audiences'. That way, you'll always be able to communicate your inner worlds even if you are the only person in the room. It is not quite the same, but it is better than relying solely on the presence of other people to feel fulfilled.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • LOL 1

Becca the Student

Seconding what Connor said. For me, sharing is all about listening and "true conversation," as he so eloquently puts it. 😉

When writing a book, for example: it's less a concrete "this is everything I know and think and feel", and more a flexible "hey, this specific feeling right here: take a look at that. What do you think? It feels like that, right?" or "hey, this smell, or color, or taste: isn't that beautiful? Have you tried looking at that thing this way?" Or "Hey, when you turn this really terrible situation on its side, it's also kind of hilarious."

The meaning rests in the act of sharing, not necessarily the what you're sharing. It's the evolving, continual exchange. 

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Miizle

I agree with both of you @Connor and @Becca the Student. The word "audience" was chosen because it has stuck in my brain from some transcript somewhere describing Sages, but I did mean it inclusively in the way you describe and absolutely not confined in the concept of "performance", which i don't necessarily rate very highly at all.
I am my own audience for sure, like actually consciously so. Especially some years ago when i had a lot more levity to my being i enjoyed the show 😂.  I guess i just have to rate my value as audience a little higher? But it is indeed the experience of "true conversation and exchange" which is where the lack is, because there is only that many angles i can experience within myself. And yeah i talk to responsive people in my head too (i mean guides and Michael, mostly).

I really like how you put it here, @Becca the Student, "The meaning rests in the act of sharing, not necessarily the what you're sharing. It's the evolving, continual exchange. " I know it's bang on, and i knew it while i wrote that post, but it's easier to understand (and accept!) in those words that you managed to express it with.

Sooo..... This is not a common experience of the situation, but rather due to my own experience of limitations?

• LIKE/LOVE 2