Cadre 4 Transcendental soul past lives??

Miizle

So...... If cadre 4 lived as bioluminescent creatures in the Sirius system and then incarnated as Lemurians on Earth..... We have at least Greta, David and Yegor Zhukov now incarnating as Transcendental souls and i'm just wondering if their last incarnations have in fact been Lemurian??? Is this correct or am i missing something here? How the heck does that work out for them? Wouldn't they have all sorts of crazy dreams and thoughts and feelings and memories that would seem so incredibly out of place? Like.... cool as.... but weird! Am i wrong?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • ARTISAN
Janet

Yes, in fact they were Lemurian. See TLEGG 2019 Our Forgotten Ancestors.

Excerpt from the end: [at the time only Greta and David had been identified as TS incarnations]

JANET: You identified Cadre 4 as incarnating as Lemurian. You have identified two Transcendental Souls existing now that are Cadre 4. Is it the same Cadre 4?

MENTITY: Yes. Yes, it is.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • THANK YOU! 2
Miizle
Posted (edited)

Thanks @Janet, for the confirmation, I wanted to double-check i had understood this right as it sounds so wild!

They are here among us now, but this is their first time in a dense human body like this?! And in our culture of course. (Do i remember correctly that at least one of those entities, either David&Yegor's C4E4 or Greta's C4E3, has been confirmed by Michael as their first incarnation as Transcendental)

I would love to hear what Michael could access in terms of their most recent past lives and especially how their history affects their current personalities and lives!!! It's fascinating, this must be such a unique experience for them, as Essence, as Entity, and as Personality. 

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • ARTISAN
Janet

I doubt that an Entity must incarnate more than once as a Transcendental Soul, although I suspect they all have multiple incarnations due to parallels. However, apparently they do incarnate in more than one body in a single parallel sometimes. From Janet's blog entry on Zhukov

MEntity: And yes, a Transcendental Soul can (and often does) have simultaneous incarnations, though rarely more than 3."

In one of the sessions Michael mentions that this is the first time C4E4 has incarnated as a TS. They might have said first time for C4 but I don't have the session in front of me to confirm.

You'd have to check the Fringe & Whackadoodle Studies sessions for more info on Lemurians. Pretty sure Michael said that Lemurians only incarnated as Lemurians and the rest of us in this Grand Cycle have never incarnated as Lemurian. The session referenced above (Our Forgotten Ancestors) pretty much explains why: those who incarnated as Lemurians were beyond us in Soul Age due to incarnations in the Sirius system, and because of the bodies they had there, they were not so interested in the human bodies the rest of us ended up with on Earth. 

It has occurred to me to ask if the use of the human body for the first time has an impact on the TS incarnations for these former Lemurians, but at this point I have so many questions piled up that it seems very low priority. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4