DianeHB

Diane's First Grand Cycle: Walking Sticks

DianeHB

From a session on 11/28/2012:

[Diane_HB] Hello Michael. I'd like to know about my first Grand Cycle as a Server. Could you please describe the species, life cycle, planet, details on its evolution as a sentient species, notable traits, things learned as its role, etc. I'd like to use all of my allotted time for this.

[MEntity] Hello, Diane. That was not a particularly "pleasant" cycle for your Essence. The species was something you might find akin to looking like "walking sticks," living symbiotically with the tree-like plants of that planet. Nourishment and shelter were gained from these trees.

[MEntity] These bodies were not fragile, but they were rather rigid, and stood approximately 4 feet, or approximately 1.2 meters in height, moving both as bipeds and quadrupeds.

[MEntity] Shortly after gaining sentience, an astronomical event occured that moved the planet into a spiral toward its sun.

[MEntity] Rather, an orbit toward its sun.

[MEntity] All new sentience tends to have its caretakers in place for help in transition to an independent species of consciousness, so if anything goes awry, some alternatives have come to be considered and are at the ready, if you will.

[MEntity] The "trees" were the caretakers for this new sentience, as these "walking sticks" had actually evolved from these trees.

[MEntity] As you may know from the time-lapse of plants and trees on your own planet now, there is great capacity for intelligent movement, and so it was for these trees, but without the necessity for time-lapse photography/filming to see it.

[MEntity] In most cases, this intelligence of movement is only aimed for survival, and is not a result of choice, but the trees of that cycle were capable of movement by choice, as long as the equivalent of root systems and photosynthesis processors were stable.

[MEntity] Over time, some "branches" were able to detach into an independently-mobile state, even while dependent upon the ecosystem of the trees.

[MEntity] From there, eventual sentience was gained.

[MEntity] All ideas for how to care for a new sentience are dependent upon the capacity of that caretaker sentient species, of course, and there were no back up plans for how to transport, if the planet were to be uninhabitable. 

[MEntity] As the planet spiralled in toward its sun, the caretaker species was affected, first, and though it was well on its way to cycling off, it would not do so until the capacity for the new sentience to sustain itself was well under way.

[MEntity] The sentience of the trees was not necessary for the trees to still function as an ecosystem for the "walking sticks," but with the environment changing more rapidly than the trees could adapt, it was clear that both species would lose their home.

[MEntity] And so it was that the acceleration of a grand cycle for that species kicked in, if you will. 

[MEntity] Most of that grand cycle, and all of its monads, karma, agreements, etc. were within the context of profound care for the caretaker trees. The mobility of the "walking sticks" allowed for resources to be manipulated that could help sustain the trees for as long as possible.

[MEntity] "Lifetimes" for the "walking sticks" were a matter of what you would experience as weeks, as they would, eventually, burn from the heat, despite the incredible measures kept in place that helped preserve the trees.

[MEntity] If the trees were to die, no life would be capable at all, so they were the priority.

[MEntity] The hardiness of the "walking sticks" would have been preserved if they were confined to their preferred environment in the canopy of trees, but because they had to move beyond that and into harsh and unsupportive climates as a means to mine and transport nutrients to the trees, they were quickly destroyed.

[Diane_HB] Sounds very scathing for a first grand cycle.

[MEntity] The entire grand cycle was the equivalent of what you might experience as 3 years.

[MEntity] The astronomical impact on the planet kept it within an orbit that was rather slow in descent, relatively speaking, but its own rotation was also slowed tremendously, making for some devastatingly long "days" of heat and cold, light and darkness.

[MEntity] If not for the Akashic Records, and the beautiful dynamic of Essence and Tao for keeping records, many amazing species and galactic events such as this would never be known to any of us.

[MEntity] As a Server, that particular grand cycle was grueling, and while any lifetime and grand cycle will leave Essence with meaningful and profound evolution, there can be some lifetimes and grand cycles that are quite intense. Though this intensity is not experienced in the same way by Essence that we might describe it in limited words, it would still be considered intense.

[MEntity] The entire grand cycle was a race against "time," if you will, and was a bittersweet journey for grasping even the most minute of moments of joy and pleasure that made each and every life "worth living."

[MEntity] The two sentience, in the end, remained together in the final days, cycling off "together."

[MEntity] In the final weeks, a massive wave of "births" were generated as the oldest of souls stood together in rest, no intensity, and no fear, simply "being together," for the first time since the beginning of their symbiotic relationship.

[MEntity] A great quantity of the Design who were those "trees" is a part of the Design who are our caretakers even now, as we move through our current species of Human.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • SAD 5

Miizle

Wow. I just had to go to close the door so that I could cry...

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Jeroen

I teared up reading about the symbiotic relationship between the "walking sticks" and the trees. This is really beautiful yet sad at the same time with what had to be endured. I am glad for the Akashic records because otherwise we would not know about these two species and their history together.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Connor

I wonder if I was there, too. Not because it made me weep, because the way Michael presents this story could make anyone weep. It is presented very well. I wonder if I was there because of the vivid images I saw in my imagination. Reading about how these species decided not to give up even though they were utterly and hopelessly doomed prompted a very visceral response. What other than love could possibly motivate someone under those circumstances? I experience sadness and awe frequently enough, but I rarely experience such a powerful fusion of the two.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Rosario

I too teared up...

the walking sticks reminded me of Tolkien's Ents...

[MEntity] The entire grand cycle was a race against "time," if you will, and was a bittersweet journey for grasping even the most minute of moments of joy and pleasure that made each and every life "worth living."

[MEntity] The two sentience, in the end, remained together in the final days, cycling off "together."

[MEntity] In the final weeks, a massive wave of "births" were generated as the oldest of souls stood together in rest, no intensity, and no fear, simply "being together," for the first time since the beginning of their symbiotic relationship.

A painfully wonderful and timely reminder of surrender and presence, of embracing what matters the most, even when the world is "ending".

Those fleeting moments of happiness, of love, are life-sustaining. And never lost ❤️ 

*slowly fades away in a cyclone of tears*

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Eric

At first I thought this was the same species as my second grand cycle, but those walking sticks were bigger, slow, and just "high" all the time. Your walking stick cycle was much more intense. A whole grand cycle condensed in the span of 3 years! At least tree and stick got to just be together for a bit there in the end, even if just a little.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Bogi
18 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I never thought that one day I would cry my eyes out over "walking sticks" and "trees".

It is a beautiful story, and I am also glad that the Akashic Records keep them, so that we know about it.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

SunSand
16 hours ago, Rosario said:

I too teared up...

the walking sticks reminded me of Tolkien's Ents...

I was totally thinking the same thing. The Ents were my favorite part of that series and often wondered if there was at one point such a species. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

DianeHB

Yeah, this was one of the most moving stories I've ever read. 

There's another addition here that's pretty validating. I had my Essence Report channeled about a year earlier, and this is what Michael gave me for the beginning of my spark's grandcycles. I didn't include this prior information in my question at all, and Michael used similar phrasing that Troy wouldn't have remembered.

From Michael:

Approximately 6 million years ago as measured by current standards of time, the Role of King was chosen by your Essence in this 11th Grand Cycle. Previous Roles chosen have been Server, Scholar, Artisan, Scholar, Priest, Scholar, Warrior, Scholar, Sage, Scholar, and now King. The start of your Grand Cycles as Server turned out to be a rather difficult, intense, and accelerated process. In the same way that your Role learns to create and live through Bodies during one Grand Cycle, so does the Essence learn to create and live through the Roles across Grand Cycles. After immeasurable time, your Essence is only now returning to touch base with the Server dimensions of living by choosing it as its Casting. This allows the qualities to be a natural part of the life without them being the emphasis, such as is the case with the Role. The Role becomes the focus for development and Casting is how that is lived out. Casting could be said to be a Function and Role is a Form, if you will. In other words, the Server collects the experiences and the ingredients that are then shaped into the forms and pathways for the King to manifest. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Kerrin
On 4/22/2020 at 3:39 PM, DianeHB said:

Yeah, this was one of the most moving stories I've ever read. 

There's another addition here that's pretty validating. I had my Essence Report channeled about a year earlier, and this is what Michael gave me for the beginning of my spark's grandcycles. I didn't include this prior information in my question at all, and Michael used similar phrasing that Troy wouldn't have remembered.

<

From Michael:

Approximately 6 million years ago as measured by current standards of time, the Role of King was chosen by your Essence in this 11th Grand Cycle. Previous Roles chosen have been Server, Scholar, Artisan, Scholar, Priest, Scholar, Warrior, Scholar, Sage, Scholar, and now King. The start of your Grand Cycles as Server turned out to be a rather difficult, intense, and accelerated process.>

My list is pretty similar to yours, also starting out as a Server (Server, Scholar, Warrior, Artisan, Sage,Warrior, Priest, Scholar, Warrior and now King)-  and not (yet) choosing that role again!

Thanks for sharing this beautiful first, yet brief (3 years!) Grand Cycle.  It is a nice reminder for all of us to remember to seek out joy even in the darkest hours ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 4/21/2020 at 5:29 PM, Connor said:

I wonder if I was there, too. Not because it made me weep, because the way Michael presents this story could make anyone weep. It is presented very well. I wonder if I was there because of the vivid images I saw in my imagination. Reading about how these species decided not to give up even though they were utterly and hopelessly doomed prompted a very visceral response. What other than love could possibly motivate someone under those circumstances? I experience sadness and awe frequently enough, but I rarely experience such a powerful fusion of the two.

I also saw vivid images in my imagination: the shelter in the trees, the devastating harshness of the area they mined to find nutrients for the trees, the love felt just being together in the final days. It's sad and beautful all at the same time.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:39 PM, DianeHB said:

Previous Roles chosen have been Server, Scholar, Artisan, Scholar, Priest, Scholar, Warrior, Scholar, Sage, Scholar, and now King.

@DianeHB, your spark apparently likes being a Scholar! But after that first Grand Cycle, I can certainly understand why you haven't chosen the Server Role agan yet. I do wonder why you return to Scholor so often, though. Have you ever asked about that?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bogi
8 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

On 4/22/2020 at 10:39 PM, DianeHB said:

Previous Roles chosen have been Server, Scholar, Artisan, Scholar, Priest, Scholar, Warrior, Scholar, Sage, Scholar, and now King.

Wow, that is interesting, the periodical return to the Scholar Role.

One Role and then Scholar, next Role, then back to Scholar. Every single time. Your Essence is quite methodical @DianeHB

Maybe the Scholar Role and Grand Cycle helps to integrate the previous cycle of what has been learned. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6