Troy

PLATFORM PARTY 2020 - Pandemic Edition

Troy

PLATFORMPARTY 2020.png

SCHEDULE VIA SERVICES CALENDAR under Limited Specials

NOTICE! Due to the stress of living in the epicenter of the pandemic at this time, Platforms are offered at a reduced rate and include your key phrase and only a short commentary from Michael.

NEW! OPTIONAL ADDON: To receive an expanded commentary from Michael, choose the discounted add-on check out. The expanded commentary will be received SEPARATELY from the Platform Party order via email. These will be manually scheduled by me and you will receive the report ASAP. Please be patient.

Platform Party 2020 includes Platform key phrase, a short comment from Michael, and access to our annual Platform Party via group Video Chat. [details for party to be posted soon!]

Platforms are Michael's way of describing a basic foundation, perspective, or aim of Essence for a period of time. Every Spring we renew, replace, or alter our Platform for the "year." Knowing your Platform can help you understand some of the underlying, subconscious themes that unfold in the year ahead..

• LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 3

Leela Corman

I'm trying to book this but when I go to checkout, I get a message saying my order can't be processed because the two appointments (the add-on plus the platform party) need an hour between them. So I think the system thinks they're in real time.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Lori Abrams

I can only check off the Platform Party, then hit next but no instructions  on what to do.  It's a calendar with no events and no instructions on what to do next?  Help, please.  TYVM

Bobby
26 minutes ago, Lori Abrams said:

I can only check off the Platform Party, then hit next but no instructions  on what to do.  It's a calendar with no events and no instructions on what to do next?  Help, please.  TYVM

Try clicking on the June 7th date?  The contrast there isn't so obvious so it may look like it isn't an option for you to choose from.

• THANK YOU! 1

Leela Corman

@Bobby did you see my post on this thread?

Lori Abrams

Thanks, Bobby.  I paid for it but I do have a large credit due me but there wasn't anything there about credits to use.  I'll get up with someone on how to do that for next time I want to get a session.  Thank You, again.  I'm all set for Platform.

Bobby
2 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

@Bobby did you see my post on this thread?

I'm going to have to point Troy to  your comment so he can take a look at that issue.  I'm not sure what is causing that for you.

Troy
On 4/25/2020 at 3:36 PM, Leela Corman said:

I'm trying to book this but when I go to checkout, I get a message saying my order can't be processed because the two appointments (the add-on plus the platform party) need an hour between them. So I think the system thinks they're in real time.

That's weird. This is the only instance reported like this. The only thing I can think of is that you need to choose the time, which is only one time slot. It may look like there are options, but choose the first one. See if that helps?

KurtisM

@Troy @Leela Corman I had that issue too. Since I couldnt figure it out, I booked both my sessions a day apart and that worked.

Edited by KurtisM

Troy
3 hours ago, KurtisM said:

@Troy @Leela Corman I had that issue too. Since I couldnt figure it out, I booked both my sessions a day apart and that worked.

Well shoot... that's not how it is supposed to work, but I'll figure it out. Thanks!!

• LIKE/LOVE 2