PLATFORM PARTY 2020 - Pandemic Edition

Leela Corman

I'm trying to book this but when I go to checkout, I get a message saying my order can't be processed because the two appointments (the add-on plus the platform party) need an hour between them. So I think the system thinks they're in real time.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Lori Abrams

I can only check off the Platform Party, then hit next but no instructions  on what to do.  It's a calendar with no events and no instructions on what to do next?  Help, please.  TYVM

• WARRIOR
Bobby
26 minutes ago, Lori Abrams said:

I can only check off the Platform Party, then hit next but no instructions  on what to do.  It's a calendar with no events and no instructions on what to do next?  Help, please.  TYVM

Try clicking on the June 7th date?  The contrast there isn't so obvious so it may look like it isn't an option for you to choose from.

• THANK YOU! 1
Lori Abrams

Thanks, Bobby.  I paid for it but I do have a large credit due me but there wasn't anything there about credits to use.  I'll get up with someone on how to do that for next time I want to get a session.  Thank You, again.  I'm all set for Platform.

• WARRIOR
Bobby
2 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

@Bobby did you see my post on this thread?

I'm going to have to point Troy to  your comment so he can take a look at that issue.  I'm not sure what is causing that for you.

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
Troy
On 4/25/2020 at 3:36 PM, Leela Corman said:

I'm trying to book this but when I go to checkout, I get a message saying my order can't be processed because the two appointments (the add-on plus the platform party) need an hour between them. So I think the system thinks they're in real time.

That's weird. This is the only instance reported like this. The only thing I can think of is that you need to choose the time, which is only one time slot. It may look like there are options, but choose the first one. See if that helps?

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
Troy
3 hours ago, KurtisM said:

@Troy @Leela Corman I had that issue too. Since I couldnt figure it out, I booked both my sessions a day apart and that worked.

Well shoot... that's not how it is supposed to work, but I'll figure it out. Thanks!!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • Janet unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...
Michael C
On 4/23/2020 at 9:44 AM, Troy said:

To receive an expanded commentary from Michael, choose the discounted add-on check out. The expanded commentary will be received SEPARATELY from the Platform Party order via email. These will be manually scheduled by me and you will receive the report ASAP. Please be patient.

Any update for this?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Bogi

@Michael C

Despite what you have been taught by others, or have interpreted through your experiences, life is hilarious.   Michael

I love your signature. Yeah, life is hilarious. Many times it is WTF-hilarious, but hilarious nevertheless. 🙃

• LIKE/LOVE 3