Bobby

Michael Speaks - April 26, 2020 - Pandemic and Infinite Soul Check-in

Rosario

oh WOW!! This is just SO validating!!! I knew something was going on "up there"...

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Some of you may already be sensing it and tapping into this. Buddhic Plane Energy moves through the Physical Plane regularly, but when we say that "Infinite Soul Energy" is moving through the Physical Plane, we mean that there is a concentration and focus in that energy that is almost tangible in its effect.

For those already tapping into this, you may have had your sleep patterns disrupted, your dream states escalated, your energy levels either agitated, scattered, and frenetic or focused into high productivity and need for creating. 

On a larger scale, this Infinite Soul Energy has the intent to bring with it ALIGNMENT, for lack of a better term.

Thank you so much Troy and Team TLE!! I really appreciate all the time and care you put into this ❤️  and our TLE community is a lifeline during these times :') thank you all, wholeheartedly!!

• LIKE/LOVE 24

Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Even our most overwhelmed and confused and depressed students are in a deep search for what to make of what is happening on such a scale.

I don't know. Maybe I really underestimate my impact on the world. But I really wonder if Michael is including me in that...

Unless my participation is x-raying suspected covid patients I have no idea how I would participate in world change...

However on a personal scale I do think there are some changes in me... I am trying my best to do things for myself without so much help from my parents... which is important for me to feel that I can walk on my own... 

and I realized that my lifestyle is so much like a quarantine that I wonder if my life wasn't a quarantine... I'm not quite sure how... but maybe these two things will have some impact on my life... but that would be on a very personal scale

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Diane

Beautiful!  I love apple blossoms.

Wish my pear tree would come back - it's been dying for about 10 years, it blossoms but no pears.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • SAD 2

Jeroen

Beautiful picture of your apple tree, @petra I am glad your tree pulled through and is blooming now.

I have two apple trees and two pear trees. They seem to be doing well from what I can see. Several of my Aspen trees have had some of the bark eaten off by deer and elk over the years. These trees managed to pull through okay.

I am looking forward to the warming temperatures and the variety of trees growing out new leaves again.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

FJames
6 hours ago, Bobby said:

We define stupidity here as an extreme dullness in awareness.

lol.... although it's really a sad commentary, I love the understated humor here. Stay safe everyone.💗

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Christian
5 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

Maybe I really underestimate my impact on the world. But I really wonder if Michael is including me in that...

Yes they do.

And yes you are.

Consider a pebble thrown into a pond. Consider the ripples extending out.

Every action you take. Kind word. Harsh critique. Though even.  Generate ripples.  Those ripples are felt by others.

None of us ever truly know the effect we have on others.

We all just keep making ripples.

So try to make them as consciously positive as you can.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Michael C
7 hours ago, Bobby said:

For those already tapping into this, you may have had your sleep patterns disrupted, your dream states escalated, your energy levels either agitated, scattered, and frenetic or focused into high productivity and need for creating. 

Explains a lot.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

SharvariJ

This was so, so great @Troy! I have been having busy dream meetings with a bunch of TLE members, all of whom I have NEVER seen in a dream before. I was always envious of the people on this site who used to dream regularly of each other, but now I can say I'm a proud member of that gang. I can't remember any of the dreams (which is odd, because I remember almost all of my dreams usually), but I do know that a lot of organising, prioritising, and 'filing' is happening on the Astral. My connection with Essence is strong and I can feel her 'living through me'. As my old guidance counsellor used to say, "The light is back in your eyes." 

This post helped me put all of these events into perspective. Thank you so much for bringing us this update. Much love, as always. ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 22
  • THANK YOU! 1

Michèle

@Luciana FloraI just thought I'd respond to your post because I realised that you always refuse to acknowledge in any way that you are part of something larger. This may be due to the chief feature, but perhaps there is a deeper reason for it; I suspect it's also a self karmic aspect linked to past lives, because it's such a deep held belief and imprinting, and a habit too (it's easy to fall back to your default response/attitude because you don't have to question or look more closely). Have you completed the 4th monad in your recent life times? You could start digging around past lives and ask Michael where this belief or stubborn refusal originated.

Thank you all for channeling and posting this amazing session - it's one of the best things I have read recently. Especially this: Humanity is awake! Yes!!!!

11 hours ago, Bobby said:

may not always look like it from where you are, but humanity is awake now. There is no interest in turning back. It is done. You and we are moving forward in our evolution.

Finally.

I wonder whether the infinite soul energy correlates with the spikes in the Schumann resonance that we have observed - e.g the one on the 24th April.

I hope you are all keeping well.

Remember, we are creating our future now - we always do, but especially now we have the power to change. The world after Corona will not be the same.

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Sam K

Does this influx of IS energy mean that a manifestation is set in stone now?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

petra

Well, @Sam K  in light of what Michael teaches us, "nothing is set in stone"

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Evelin

Not in stone, no, that was a Moses time thing. Modern tablets will be used this time.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 20

Maureen

Scream it out! Sing it out! But get the <pandemic> worry out! You got this. 🥰

Pluto Living is the creation of world un-reknowned wildlife photographer, NJ Wight. Pluto is now running free on the internets and you can find lots more from her here: https://plutoliving.com

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 2

KurtisM

@Sam K I dont think so. I think Michael would've directly said "Infinite Soul Manifestation" if it were manifesting.

I think Infinite Soul Energy is a bit different. More like an energy support grid for if the IS is needed, or for an energetic "lift" or alignment as Michael says, towards breakthrough.

I do not think we're in need of an IS Manifestation yet. I see that enough are taking this pandemic seriously and are curtailing the spread by physical distancing, while using the Internet for connection.

I can definitely think of parallels in way worse of a condition than us that might need the IS more.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Leela Corman

@KurtisM When I read "300 years ago" I immediately thought of the transatlantic slave trade, Western European colonialism (I am very categorical about this designation), and the birth of the modern racism-capitalism axis whose matrix we are all living in now. That has brought us here in every conceivable way, and as bad as you might think it is, there's always more information to tell you it's so much worse!

• LIKE/LOVE 20

KurtisM

@Leela Corman Fair point, I never thought of that. Though I usually attribute the start of the Atlantic Slave Trade and Capitalism to the start of the 16th Century, 500 years ago, when the Age of Exploration ignited and the Protestant Reformation swept across Europe.

However, if you include that as part of the package, along with the start of the Enlightenment and Industrial Revolution. Yeah, that pretty much lead to our world today.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Leela Corman

@KurtisM I'm interpreting 300 years as approximate. The effects of it are so far-reaching and have so much bearing on every system we live in, on all the ways we think about ourselves as individuals and societies. Once you see it you can't un-see it, and it is dismal. Capitalism fucking sucks. "Structural racism" is a term that hides centuries of mind-boggling suffering that is still ongoing and has shaped our countries, how we deal with money, health care, and everything else. Who gets heard by doctors when they report COVID symptoms, if we want to talk about the right now. Who gets ignored. What communities see the most death and illness (google Albany, Georgia). Living in this country makes me feel sick. I am definitely here for a very different world on the other side of this pandemic. I will give my energy to that in any way I can, however small, even if it's just by continuing to make myself feel sick by learning more about all the above, because I am just at the beginning.

Today the idiot governor of my state asked for public comment on "re-opening" Florida's economy. I hope he's ready to hire a lot of fucking gravediggers, because the only thing that's going to be opened is a giant pit to throw all the corpses in when this is done.

For all my dark talk, I know there is a better world ahead, because we are going to make it. I am extremely miserable right now but I know we're going to get there.

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

Bakwe Chokoe
31 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@Leela Corman Fair point, I never thought of that. Though I usually attribute the start of the Atlantic Slave Trade and Capitalism to the start of the 16th Century, 500 years ago, when the Age of Exploration ignited and the Protestant Reformation swept across Europe.

However, if you include that as part of the package, along with the start of the Enlightenment and Industrial Revolution. Yeah, that pretty much lead to our world today.

Like you I thought enlightenment period too! I've actually been focused on technological advances and how that could alter human history for the better. Learning to code 😂

I've been feeling a little airy lately too and I can definitely back the astral zoom thing. Had a dream meet up with my friend who needed a little healing water... it wasn't mine but it was given to me to hold onto. So I gave him some and it helped heal him ❤ I've been teary too.

I think a good thing is coming. Hold onto your hats guys 

• LIKE/LOVE 15