Troy

ENERGY REPORT - MAY 2020

Meg

"...returning trust to what is true and how to know what is true."  Excellent, and extremely helpful.  THANKS, Troy!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Kasia
2 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Bored Wait GIF by FirstAndMonday

bored over it GIF

donald glover waiting GIF

I'm definitely waiting.

This is the absolute BEST @KurtisM!! Thank you a gazillion for the much needed laughs. 🤣

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 2

BrianW

If you decide that your life is not worth living because you have suffered or that you have not gained the fulfillment you expected, it does not make it true that your life is not worth living.

You may not like your life and the pain you have endured, but knowing and understanding that the value and worth of life are not defined by hardships or even by successes can help you to be empowered to define your life rather than be defined by it.

This hit on target. That is all.

Edit: strike that. I want to amend what they say to:

"If you decide that your life is not worth living because you have suffered or that you have not gained the fulfillment you expected, it does not make it true that your life did not have purpose or meaning.".

Edited by BrianW
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

Michèle
6 hours ago, Troy said:

As Infinite Soul energy increases in waves, the emphasis is increasingly focused on returning trust to what is true and how to know what is true.

I am just wondering.... if the Infinite Soul  incarnates to bring forth Truth, what will that be? I guess they are not coming to tell us that roses are red and violets are blue. And didn't Michael say somewhere that the teachings of the IS are often rejected at first?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD

I like that the truth is going to be known more and worked with, rather than worked against. At least that is what I am taking from this. 

I find myself going quiet, as there is too much misinformation in the world and the last thing I want to do is to give it CPR. If I ignore it, 

and sow some calm seeds of doubt, then conspiracy theories, Young Souls rights being infringed by pandemic minimum requirements of

social isolation/sheltering in place, might see their half baked nonsense/actions as having impacts ON OTHERS. Dreams are free.

7 hours ago, Troy said:

As Infinite Soul energy increases in waves, the emphasis is increasingly focused on returning trust to what is true and how to know what is true.

I hope the IS focuses on finding evidence, validation, although, that is an individual process too with many choices on the flow diagram, not necessarily

ending up at Destination Obvious. For all that I like the intent.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Connor

No nexuses for three months in a row? I wonder if we're in another bubble.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • ANGRY 1

Evelin
5 hours ago, Connor said:

It feels to me like this entire year is one giant nexus...

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2

Bobby
7 hours ago, Connor said:

Nobody wants to come visit us or have us visit.  We've been quarantined.  🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 12

Evelin
19 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Nobody wants to come visit us or have us visit.  We've been quarantined.  🙂

You mean there's a masked Nexus twiddling its thumbs somewhere?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2

Lori Abrams

What a lovely surprise for Cinco De Mayo Day.  Next best thing to a Margarita, that I probably won't be having today.  Thank You   Thank You!!!!!

I recently have been musing on Truth, and the lack of it (in the many information highways out there.)  So, intended that my own Truth and Intuition will suffice.  I think I lost that trust in myself, a wee bit, with all the glut of information out there.  I am tending to sit, (wait), on info, intel out there, before jumping along for the ride.    😉

I think a lot of people need to hear this right now:

"If you decide that your life is not worth living because you have suffered or that you have not gained the fulfillment you expected, it does not make it true that your life did not have purpose or meaning.".       This is such a beautiful Truth.  <3

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Lori Abrams

Brian W:  May I use your edited version for a quote on FB, please.  I'll end it signed BrianW     I love it and feel it will be helpful to many to read that right now.  The feeling is strong with me.  ;-)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Meg

Also, M's food preference example for what is "Personal Truth" cracked me up this time.  I really DON'T LIKE CHOCOLATE, that's what I always say -- except when actually I do ahem lol.  I've been playing around with the ironies of stuff on the level of this recently as an exercise/amusement.  I didn't really consider it could be working through something about ambivalence as instruction, hm.  Food for thought :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Christian
13 hours ago, Connor said:

Maybe that is part of the IM energy and turning point.

It would seem to me that the next nexuses would be clowns and the IM to the left and us jokers and no IM to the right.

That is too simplistic but you get the idea. Basically, the energy is being stored.  To be focused into the IM or to be released in the world as "waves of compassion"....not sure where that came from.

Kinda got an image of a gentle tsunami.

Breaking down old structures and empowering many to kindness.

Anyway, just a thought.

Edited by Christian
Selpling
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

Evelin

@Christian, what a non-coincidence: I recently dreamt of precisely that — a gentle tsunami!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

BrianW
1 hour ago, Lori Abrams said:

Brian W:  May I use your edited version for a quote on FB, please.  I'll end it signed BrianW     I love it and feel it will be helpful to many to read that right now.  The feeling is strong with me.  😉

Eh, sure. I think it was moreso a veiled attempt to say: "If you don't want to continue your life, your life still had meaning and purpose"

That changes the context significantly and I doubt would be in agreement with the intention or viewpoint of Michael. But with that context, sure.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Luciana Flora
20 hours ago, Troy said:

May 5th -- Energy Shift -- TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES - This Energy Shift kicks in the emphasis of Power on how truth is communicated. This brings with it a wave of clearer and clearer consequences from either accepting or rejecting the truth.

I always say I don't see in repostes energy... and that's true. 

But today I really feel weird... and I'm not able to identify what I feel... but I'm not feeling well it's something distressing... and so I thought if today is an Energy Shift I'll believe it's affecting me in some way... 

I'll try to explain what's happening to me today in the best way I can because even I can't understand it...

Last night my mother sent me a message saying the ticket to come see me from this month had also been cancelled... so this month she won't come either... 

And my first thought was: "great, I'll show her that I can manage on my own". And the next moment I thought no... whatever I do I have to do for me and not to prove something to my parents.

That's something I've realized very clearly in the last few weeks...  Everything I've done so far seems to have been for the sole purpose of proving something to my parents... and I just can't go on like this... That can't be the only goal of my life... 

I consider it a good change... but I don't know... it seems that I've given up proving something to my parents causes me a certain sadness... I don't know why... maybe because it means giving up a better relationship with them...

During the night... I had a very strange dream where the curtain was dirty and I was in debt if I could clean it without the help of bad parents...

And today I woke up not feeling very well... I really can't say the name of the feeling I think is anguish. Besides, I woke up with a headache and I'm having a craving for vomit... I'm feeling something physically too... and I had heat waves.

I even imagined being covid... but these don't seem to me to be the symptoms... it seems to me more like something emotional that is reflecting on the physical... I don't remember feeling this way before... I don't have the slightest idea what this could be... 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 4

Luciana Flora

I just vomited in that moment. Maybe it's emotional... maybe it's something I ate ... tomorrow I'll be at a hospital working... if I still feel bad and I consult there... but I think it's more emotional... 

I remember when I fought with Danny... a fight would have resulted in us not talking for years... and I felt that I had lost my best friend... I felt sick that day and even vomited... just like today... and I also had a headache... only now I don't really identify the reason for it... 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • SAD 3

Meg
3 hours ago, Christian said:

Maybe that is part of the IM energy and turning point.

It would seem to me that the next nexuses would be clowns and the IM to the left and us jokers and no IM to the right.

Thanks for this.  I'm already  enjoying the sage-y energy that Troy channels in the report this month for sure.  For me it's not so much anything like about Team Sheep vs. Team Goat, as if in some framework of millenarian expectation -- I just mean communicating more powerfully.  FUN is really refreshing to me now not just as a diversion and, indeed you're right, profoundly transformational.  And yeah -- in the big picture, the joke's on all of US for sure!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Meg
3 hours ago, Evelin said:

@Christian, what a non-coincidence: I recently dreamt of precisely that — a gentle tsunami!

@Evelin I think tidal wave/tsunami dreams have been reported pretty commonly since pandemic shelter-in-place too.  I had a couple, right in the early days especially.  Thanks for sharing that.  I know folks have been documenting dreams elsewhere on TLE, but this has actually been a conversation in the mainstream press and social media  in North America now.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

H2nna

The quarantine is over here. Corona disappeared as fast as it appeared. Which is suspicious. It's mentally weird that everything is normal again, I'm not sure whether my dreams are more real than "reality" at this time. Very confusing how fast we can loose and gain things in life.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

Connie Stansell-Foy
23 hours ago, Troy said:

May 5th -- Energy Shift -- TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES - This Energy Shift kicks in the emphasis of Power on how truth is communicated. This brings with it a wave of clearer and clearer consequences from either accepting or rejecting the truth.

Cinco de Mayo, my 65th birthday, the pandemic, giant Japanese hornets living in Washington, and now an Energy shift. No wonder I feel kind of odd. Off-kilter, like my head has balance weights that have slipped from their assigned perches.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Connie Stansell-Foy
20 minutes ago, Diane said:

This certainly is a birthday you'll never forget

Ain't THAT the truth! 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1