ENERGY REPORT - MAY 2020

Miizle

I had a tidalwave/tsunami dream, too, 4 days ago. It is a recurring theme for me for at least a year though, maybe several years, so i just assumed it was about personal things. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miizle

• Connie Stansell-Foy

• Maureen

• Meg

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ENERGY REPORT May 2020   2020 OVERLEAVES ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year) CENTER: Higher Emotional (emphasized all year) (and Emotional Center) GOAL: Submission (emphasiz

I'm definitely waiting.

May has actually been great for me. Since about 2 weeks ago I decided to get my shit together and started exercising every weekday morning for an hour and write for 1-2 hours. I’ve slid back in my wri

Posted Images

• PRIEST
Maureen
4 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

Cinco de Mayo, my 65th birthday, the pandemic, giant Japanese hornets living in Washington, and now an Energy shift. No wonder I feel kind of odd. Off-kilter, like my head has balance weights that have slipped from their assigned perches.

Happy Memorable Birthday Connie!!! 🎉💞🎉

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
Nadine
On 5/4/2020 at 9:49 PM, Troy said:

May 5th -- Energy Shift -- TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES - This Energy Shift kicks in the emphasis of Power on how truth is communicated. This brings with it a wave of clearer and clearer consequences from either accepting or rejecting the truth.

So, how's the Energy Shit going for everyone? I haven't personally noticed anything so far....

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 9
DianeHB
42 minutes ago, Nadine said:

So, how's the Energy Shit going for everyone? I haven't personally noticed anything so far....

Was that intentional? 😂

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 13
Nadine
2 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Was that intentional? 😂

Hahaha, no, but I'm not even going to correct this. That's an absolutley correct Freudian slip. 🤣

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 13
Luciana Flora
2 hours ago, Nadine said:

I don't think you saw... but I wrote yesterday about how my day was...

maybe and for the first time I've been feeling something... although the reason was quite personal... I think it was so exaggerated that I think it had something too much...

Briefly I decided that what I would do from now on would be for my development and not to please my parents... however, for some reason, it seems a part of me wasn't happy about it... 

I can't identify what I felt yesterday... I'll call it anguish... although I don't know if that's exactly it...

But it was extremely unpleasant... besides this distress I felt headache all day and craving for vomit... I even vomited... it was difficult to do everything insclusive watch netflix... I could not pay attention...

I also felt waves of heat ... I do not know what it was ... but it was very strong ...

It reminded me a little of when I fought with Danny and that I felt I had lost my only friend... but it was even stronger...

Maybe that's it... a feeling of losing the relationship that I'll never have with my parents... the next time I talk to Michael I'll talk about it because it was very strong...

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Nadine
1 hour ago, Luciana Flora said:

Briefly I decided that what I would do from now on would be for my development and not to please my parents

I think that is quite a powerful decision! I can understand it might feel uncomfortable at first as it is literally outside you "comfort zone". But I hop you'll experience it as worthwhile of you decide to explore this perspective.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
Rosario

Happy Birthday @Connie Stansell-Foy!! ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Nadine said:

I feel my energy levels have stabilized and there is this inner sense of calm and trust throughout my days ❤️ 😊 also got inspired to record a little motivational video (a la Shia Labeouf style) to one of my friends xD

also, this morning I swear there was a little alcohol bottle besides my kitchen's window, I went to my room, came back to the kitchen and this bottle was next to the stove!!!

it was 7 am and no one else was awake so they couldn't have moved it!! LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 13
Christian
9 hours ago, Nadine said:

Balanced.

For the first time is awhile, my sleep was restful.

Today I just feel drained.  The kind after a long period of tense activity. Where you just feel kinda empty after.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Sam K

14 hours ago, Nadine said:

Eh, fine.  Lots of little work-related fires cropped up at once, but nothing earth-shattering.  Found out the pandemic's put my dentist out of business, which sucks.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 5
Ingun

@Christian@Evelin@Meg@Miizle  you might remember this quote below, but I share it here in case anyone else did miss it and since a few are mentioning or dreaming about tsunamis. It's from @DianeHB's session from March 17 - "More on the Pandemic", from here

MEntity: It is NOT the pandemic or disease or virus "teaching" any of you anything. It was not sent or generated as a lesson, punishment, or opportunity. It is simply a part of the nature of the Physical Plane and the scathing that all risk by being alive. The pandemic and virus are no different from an avalanche, tsunami, earthquake, hurricane, drought, flood, etc. It is a force of nature that reflects processes within humanity, but it is not an independent source teaching you or evolving you or punishing you. The short or long leap toward a Resource-based economy would be because of choices and actions taken by you in response to the threat. In other words, the lessons or teaching that come from a threat are not in the threat, itself, but in the response.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 4
Ingun

I've noticed how much less physical energy I've had for some time now, (2-3 weeks), and have felt quite exausted for a few weeks, some days less, some days more, but fortunately I can move through my days in my own pace and rest a lot when I need. But I'm quite low on energy, but I feel joyful and optimistic.

As if that was not enough already, I now have to take it even slower, because a few days ago I litterally stretched myself to far to the side and down to the floor on the other side over a table to pick up something. I was kind of moving too quick, and I thought "this is probably not going good", but at the same time I was unsure weather it was tissue or ribbone, or both or what, that created the pain. I didn't reach to stop myself, I was already stretched too far, and the pain increased at the side over my belly when I picked up whatever, and I heard a "click". I thought it might be rupture to a ribbone, but I talked with my brother and he said it's probably some ligament between two ribbones that has been affected.... and I'm just glad it's not too painful.

Anyone else being physically exausted?  Michel mentioned in the Michael Speaks session on April 26, here that:

Some of you can validate that you are holding grand meetings in the Astral as you sort through the emotions, ideas, choices, priorities, etc. that you may not have the energy or focus to do in the Physical Plane.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 3
Meg
3 minutes ago, Ingun said:

Anyone else being physically exausted? 

I wonder if more than one of us feeling drained, exhausted might not also be connected to the "weight" ("wait"?) that M highlights in the report as energy building later in the month -- as we now get deeper down into the shi*t...   Since this posted, I have been wondering what they mean by May's "weight," and the best I could do was thinking of it as the "gravity of the situation" or something.  Definitely a "drag" of some sort or another.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • PRIEST
Maureen

I just got this from my old City (Toronto) Councillor Kristyn Wong-Tam. I love looking for "signs" like this as we move closer towards a resource-based world. 恋🕉️

Friend, 

On March 23, I sent a request to Dr. de Villa, Mayor Tory and Chief Pegg to ask that they consider opening dense urban streets, such as Yonge Street, to people by temporarily closing them to cars to allow for physical distancing. After all, downtown Yonge Street has become a dense residential neighbourhood over the last ten years and it has the heaviest pedestrian counts not just in Toronto, but in Canada.

Today, after weeks of being told that opening streets to people and active transportation could risk sending contradictory messaging and inadvertently encourage congregation and gatherings, the City of Toronto announced the first details of ActiveTO, a new plan to create more space for pedestrians, cyclists and to allow for physical distancing. The City of Toronto is targeting the creation of 50 km of “quiet streets” focused on pedestrians and cyclists. The plan is looking at closing major roads near major parks on weekends. Mayor Tory also announced that the city will be accelerating construction of the 10-year bike plan, and introducing some temporary bike lanes.

Thank you to everyone who emailed me, my council colleagues and Mayor Tory; you fought hard for this outcome.

We have seen from the early days of this pandemic that the unequal allocation of space on our roads was putting residents at risk. People were not able to follow public health protocols to do essential trips to pick up groceries or medicine. I know that the inability to stay physically distanced on our sidewalks was a cause of profound stress for many.

This change in policy does not mean it is time to ease up on our commitment to stay physically distanced. In her remarks today, Dr. de Villa was very clear: if we had all not done our part by staying home, we could have been experiencing tragedies on a much larger scale. We are not out of the woods yet. I am asking everyone to remain diligent and focused. Keep washing your hands and please continue to stay home unless necessary. It is not yet time to visit family or friends.

These new protocols are to make it possible for those of us living in densely populated neighbourhoods to get the fresh air and exercise that is critical for our collective mental and physical health.

In following recommendations from the World Health Organization, residents are being encouraged to walk or bike when moving around during the COVID-19 outbreak. These modes of active transportation not only provide physical distancing, but can significantly reduce our risk of chronic disease and can improve our mental health. Scientific consensus indicates that the risk of becoming infected while passing someone on the street, walking trail or bike path is low, so when you go outside please pass people quickly, courteously and maintain a 2 m distance.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
MelinS
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

I just got this from my old City (Toronto) Councillor Kristyn Wong-Tam. I love looking for "signs" like this as we move closer towards a resource-based world. 恋🕉️

Friend, 

On March 23, I sent a request to Dr. de Villa, Mayor Tory and Chief Pegg to ask that they consider opening dense urban streets, such as Yonge Street, to people by temporarily closing them to cars to allow for physical distancing. After all, downtown Yonge Street has become a dense residential neighbourhood over the last ten years and it has the heaviest pedestrian counts not just in Toronto, but in Canada.

Today, after weeks of being told that opening streets to people and active transportation could risk sending contradictory messaging and inadvertently encourage congregation and gatherings, the City of Toronto announced the first details of ActiveTO, a new plan to create more space for pedestrians, cyclists and to allow for physical distancing. The City of Toronto is targeting the creation of 50 km of “quiet streets” focused on pedestrians and cyclists. The plan is looking at closing major roads near major parks on weekends. Mayor Tory also announced that the city will be accelerating construction of the 10-year bike plan, and introducing some temporary bike lanes.

Thank you to everyone who emailed me, my council colleagues and Mayor Tory; you fought hard for this outcome.

We have seen from the early days of this pandemic that the unequal allocation of space on our roads was putting residents at risk. People were not able to follow public health protocols to do essential trips to pick up groceries or medicine. I know that the inability to stay physically distanced on our sidewalks was a cause of profound stress for many.

This change in policy does not mean it is time to ease up on our commitment to stay physically distanced. In her remarks today, Dr. de Villa was very clear: if we had all not done our part by staying home, we could have been experiencing tragedies on a much larger scale. We are not out of the woods yet. I am asking everyone to remain diligent and focused. Keep washing your hands and please continue to stay home unless necessary. It is not yet time to visit family or friends.

These new protocols are to make it possible for those of us living in densely populated neighbourhoods to get the fresh air and exercise that is critical for our collective mental and physical health.

In following recommendations from the World Health Organization, residents are being encouraged to walk or bike when moving around during the COVID-19 outbreak. These modes of active transportation not only provide physical distancing, but can significantly reduce our risk of chronic disease and can improve our mental health. Scientific consensus indicates that the risk of becoming infected while passing someone on the street, walking trail or bike path is low, so when you go outside please pass people quickly, courteously and maintain a 2 m distance.

Wow! A simple idea that could improve livability immediately. I love when a breakthrough in old ways of thinking feels so natural and right. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Connie Stansell-Foy
19 hours ago, Nadine said:

2 hours ago, Ingun said:

Anyone else being physically exausted?  Michel mentioned in the Michael Speaks session on April 26, here that:

Some of you can validate that you are holding grand meetings in the Astral as you sort through the emotions, ideas, choices, priorities, etc. that you may not have the energy or focus to do in the Physical Plane.

I somehow keep hurting my shoulders. I'm not even sure how I hurt the left one, but all I did when I hurt the right one was to put my hand down on the mattress beside me.

And I'm quite tired, though I have no memory of anything resembling what others have described as their astral meetings. In fact, the one dream I remember from last night was my cat Jethro was sucking one of his back toes. Only a cat could contort himself into that position. I said something to him, he looked at me, and went back to sucking his toe, as if to say, "I don't care what you think; I want to, and I'm gonna." An odd dream, but I doubt it has anything to do with the astral.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Heidi
On 5/5/2020 at 3:28 PM, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

Ain't THAT the truth! 

Happy birthday, Connie! 

And yeah...

Murder hornets?

Like, can it get any worse??

Wait. I don't wanna know the answer to that. ...Carry on! 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
Miizle
13 hours ago, Rosario said:

also, this morning I swear there was a little alcohol bottle besides my kitchen's window, I went to my room, came back to the kitchen and this bottle was next to the stove!!!

Am i the only one who was totally expecting this story to go Winnie the Pooh style? 😄 Where's all my hunny gone!?
(This tells more about me than you, Ro 😉 )

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 3
Cong

I've come across this verse about love a few times in the past, and found great joy and resonance. It has been sticking in my mind this morning, wonder if it's part of the wave of infinite soul energy:

Love suffers long, and is kind 

love envies not

love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up

Does not behave itself rudely, seeks not her own

is not easily provoked, keeps no record of evil

Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth

Bears all things

believes all things 

hopes all things

endures all things

Love never fails

To the power of love.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2
Diane
56 minutes ago, Cong said:

Love suffers long, and is kind 

love envies not

love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up

Does not behave itself rudely, seeks not her own

is not easily provoked, keeps no record of evil

Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth

Bears all things

believes all things 

hopes all things

endures all things

Love never fails

Yes, it is beautiful. I believe it is from the Bible. Maybe Corinthians.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • PRIEST
Maureen

Last night's dream:  

May 7, 2020:  @Diane and I arrived, unexpectedly, at @Troy's place on a bicycle. Troy was sitting on his sofa, very snuggly (close), side by side with (Troy's fiancé) Bobby and (Troy's good friend) Johnny. Troy was completely shocked when we were all of a sudden there in his apartment. He said "how did you get here?". I said "by bicycle". We ended up sitting down and visiting while Troy made these delicious snacks. He showed me his hand that was burned and it was almost all healed. There was just a small brown semicircular line that showed where the burn had been.

I know we met with many more people, it’s crowded on the Astral these days, but I can’t remember who else showed up throughout the night.

I observed, and participated where I could, with an all encompassing (there were many, many people involved) race to fix all these, what seemed like, very technical technology problems. At one point they were using some of my data. After working with it for awhile, and it continuing to corrupt itself, they decided to erase everything, all the data, all the content, and just use my email address as a clean significator(?) and have the data rebuild itself, afresh, as it was “attracted” or pulled into my email address. As I was waking up I realized all these tests and focus were likely metaphors related to working on a vaccine for the virus.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
KurtisM

I had a packed cluster of dreams last night, and I also met with many many people, including an old elementrary school friend I was very close to.

Waking life though... is literally just a waiting room.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • Troy unfeatured this topic