Troy

ENERGY REPORT - MAY 2020

MelinS
4 hours ago, Crystal said:

@Maureen, thank you for posting that snippet from @DianeHB’s chat with the M’s. Regarding removing money from the equation, it’s not removing it but it’s a start: Nancy Pelosi wants more stimulus, plus Senators Harris, Sanders and Ed Markey (MA) are hoping to keep sending money to people who need it: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/05/08/coronavirus-sanders-harris-markey-want-2-000-monthly-payments/3094731001/

Harris and Sanders are former Presidential candidates whose overleaves have been channeled, and both are Old souls. I would suspect Ed Markey, one of the most liberal Senators, is as well (but don’t have any channeled info on him). The party that has more Mature and Older souls seems to want to move into a more beneficial direction.

(As for me, personally, all the Energy Shifts have been in positive ways since at least March. I miss going to museums, etc. but on a personal level, I feel pretty calm. I have dialed way, way back on social media and participating in a lot of the online spaces I formerly did and I think this has helped a lot. I’m very much curating my online-ness and it feels really, really good.)

Crystal, I'm intrigued by your statement that you've dialed way back on social media recently. I'm wondering how this change is affecting you and if others here have also pulled back (why and to what end). I'm exceedingly awkward with social media even though it's part of my job, and I don't know why I can't get over my hesitation to share more in this medium. My essence just won't cut loose. I've lost some friendships over this when people I used to be close to began preferring life online over visiting in person. I can't be the only one whose essence squirms online! Has this topic ever come up with Michael? Thanks for your indulgence!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Maureen
2 hours ago, Maureen said:

Senator Harris is a Mature 4 (not Old), Warrior-cast King. Senator Sanders is an Old 1, Server-cast Sage. Reference:  2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES OVERLEAVES.

I suspect anyone who is getting anything done "for the people, by the people", are Mature Souls and perhaps even early Old. For those who don't know, Nancy Pelosi (one of our favourites!!) is a 5th Level Mature Warrior-Cast Scholar from Cadre 5, Entity 2.

Most all who ran are Mature Souls. Here are the Old Souls who ran:   

Steyer: Old 2, Priest-cast King

Yang: Old 1, Server-cast Scholar

Williamson: Old 5, Sage-cast Priest

Gravel: Old 4, Server-cast Priest

I looked Gravel up as I knew nothing about him and was delighted with what I read. He exemplifies the Old Soul "protest campaign run". Here's an excerpt:

On Tuesday, one of the most unusual campaigns in recent memory came to an end. Former Sen. Mike Gravel dropped his bid for the presidency and endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination.

On one hand, Gravel’s absurdist, four-month quasi-campaign fit squarely into the American tradition of protest campaigns in that its main goal was to, in the campaign’s own words, “revolt against the soullessness of contemporary politics.” Gravel kicked off his campaign saying that he wasn’t actually running to win — just to make one of the early Democratic debates so that his views could get a wider airing. Although his staff later said he was running to win (apparently to make it easier for Gravel to qualify both for the debates and for FiveThirtyEight’s own “major candidate” status, which he did in June), it was pretty clear that they knew the 89-year-old would never actually serve as president.

Their real goal was to inject Gravel’s far-left views, such as ending “imperialist” wars, legalizing drugs and enacting dramatic political reforms, into the primary. Among a certain segment of Extremely Online Democrats, his Twitter account became a viral sensation for taking a cudgel to virtually every establishment Democrat under the sun (sometimes drawing condemnation for going too far).

On the other hand, Gravel’s campaign was unique. Most famously, he was convinced to run (or, more accurately, to let someone take out Federal Election Committee paperwork on his behalf) by two teenagers, who then assumed responsibility for the day-to-day operations of his campaign. Gravel himself did a few media interviews but otherwise resolved to “sit on my patio and see what happens.” He didn’t make a single visit to Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada or South Carolina.

Wasn't @Rosario looking for some C2E7 Entity Mates. It looks like Gravel is one of them. Here's his Overleaves from Michael/Troy

Mike Gravel:  4th Old Server-cast Priest, C2E7, Submission, Passion, Spiritualist, Arrogance, Stubbornness, E-Ratio: 55M/45F, Frequency: 75, Emotional Center /Intellectual Part. Does not appear to have ever started a campaign.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen
46 minutes ago, MelinS said:

Crystal, I'm intrigued by your statement that you've dialed way back on social media recently. I'm wondering how this change is affecting you and if others here have also pulled back (why and to what end). I'm exceedingly awkward with social media even though it's part of my job, and I don't know why I can't get over my hesitation to share more in this medium. My essence just won't cut loose. I've lost some friendships over this when people I used to be close to began preferring life online over visiting in person. I can't be the only one whose essence squirms online! Has this topic ever come up with Michael? Thanks for your indulgence!

@MelinS, I was probably the last one I know to use social media (huge resistance), through the use of technology, BUT I wanted to study and communicate with other Michael students on TLE, share socially (Old Soul version -- with depth) with my friends on FB who lived all around the world, etc., so I made it work. Communication of the Truth is very important to me in this lifetime, on many levels, one of which is finishing up a No Bullshit Cluster with @Bobby, and you can't do that while "hiding away". It was so confusing to me, when I got my TRUES, as to why I could choose to use Technology, say over Labour (which I'm much more comfortable with -- Warrior casting and all), that my sister Diane and I asked Michael about it. Their answer shows that ofttimes we choose the very things that make us uncomfortable in order to reach, what we need and want, and in doing so we grow beyond our own known limits of self.  

Diane:  Maureen has Technology as one of her true spirits and she feels labour would be a better fit and we were both surprised that I didn't have Technology as a true spirit.  What does Technology mean to you?  How does it specifically affect Maureen's manifesting essence?

MEntity:  There is a difference between what one naturally gravitates toward, and what prompts one to bring out certain elements of the self or soul. In this case, you are more naturally drawn to Technology, and Maureen may be more naturally drawn to Labour, but those are not what prompt your Essence's to come into the dynamic. 

MEntity:  Technology puts Maureen in a space that asks of her to be quite clear and precise and even practical in her expression. This brings a level of consciousness in expression that is not necessary in other methods.

MEntity:  This is not to say that Labour does not prompt the manifestation of Essence, but we tend to look at what is pushing or evolving the Personality and Essence for that lifetime.

MEntity:  In fact, all suggestions for every Pillar can be a part of every Fragment's life, but we emphasize or suggest that which see as evolving or supporting the Personality and Essence for that lifetime.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

MelinS
15 minutes ago, Maureen said:

@MelinS, I was probably the last one I know to use social media (huge resistance), through the use of technology, BUT I wanted to share socially (Old Soul version -- with depth) with my friends who lived all around the world so I made it work. Communication of the Truth is very important to me in this lifetime, on many levels, one of which is finishing up a No Bullshit Cluster with @Bobby, and you can't do that while "hiding away". It was so confusing to me, when I got my TRUES, as to why I could choose to use Technology, say over Labour (which I'm much more comfortable with -- Warrior casting and all), that my sister Diane and I asked Michael about it. Their answer shows that ofttimes we choose the very things that make us uncomfortable in order to reach, what we need and want, and in doing so we grow beyond our own known limits of self.  

Diane:  Maureen has Technology as one of her true spirits and she feels labour would be a better fit and we were both surprised that I didn't have Technology as a true spirit.  What does Technology mean to you?  How does it specifically affect Maureen's manifesting essence?

MEntity:  There is a difference between what one naturally gravitates toward, and what prompts one to bring out certain elements of the self or soul. In this case, you are more naturally drawn to Technology, and Maureen may be more naturally drawn to Labour, but those are not what prompt your Essence's to come into the dynamic. 

MEntity:  Technology puts Maureen in a space that asks of her to be quite clear and precise and even practical in her expression. This brings a level of consciousness in expression that is not necessary in other methods.

MEntity:  This is not to say that Labour does not prompt the manifestation of Essence, but we tend to look at what is pushing or evolving the Personality and Essence for that lifetime.

MEntity:  In fact, all suggestions for every Pillar can be a part of every Fragment's life, but we emphasize or suggest that which see as evolving or supporting the Personality and Essence for that lifetime.

Maureen, thank you for sharing this info and your earlier resistance to using technology! My discomfort feels different from other things I dislike - clearly something I shouldn't ignore even though I want to. Thus my years'- long struggle to understand it instead of just moving on. I do appreciate the loving and meaningful way people share on this site, which emboldened me to ask. You've given me good food for thought. Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Miizle
1 hour ago, MelinS said:

Crystal, I'm intrigued by your statement that you've dialed way back on social media recently. I'm wondering how this change is affecting you and if others here have also pulled back (why and to what end).

@MelinS I once cut social media (well, FB is really the only thing i use anyways...) off completely because all the negative stuff about the world was affecting me more than usual at that time and i needed to try to keep anxiety at bay. I only checked messenger every now and again in case anyone was trying to talk to me. Yeah, it would make people stay less in touch, but i can't remember noticing a massive difference - although i did notice a big difference once when i was very active in FB for a while, people were active back and i saw very clearly how it works. What i did notice from my time absent, which was about a year, was that when i got back, everything was the same. It's like i had never been away and missed out on absolutely nothing, especially the memes, political stuff, complaining.... it was absolutely identical like i hadn't skipped a day. I was so glad i had stayed away. 

Recently, i have used FB quite little, too. Simply because i hate the fact it takes 100 x the time relative to what it gives back. I like reading interesting, important and funny articles people link, i like to see what's happening in the lives of my friends and family around the globe. But the format is such a time sink and usually if i let myself look through facebook instead of doing or reading something else in the evening, i end up just feeling robbed and empty and pissed off. I don't know the solution, because i like to know what's happening and it would be good for me to be more social. I think i'm using TLE for that currently, too bad more of my friends aren't here, eh. 😛

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Rosario

OMG GRAVEL 🤣💞 Thanks @Maureen!!

@MelinS I hear you!! Until 2018 I only had Facebook, and was there very little. Right now I have Insta and Twitter and even YouTube accounts, but I mindfully curate my content and the people I follow.  I'm going to drop the cliche´d "your vibe attracts your tribe" but it has been very true in my experience!!   😆  only follow what grows you and makes you happy!!  So far I've had a pleasant experience in all my accounts.  They pretty much nourish all my Trues. I've realized me being more vocal on social media just happened organically, as I am manifesting Essence more and more  ❤️ 

@Miizle I agree, it's not the end of the world if you leave and come back years later 😁

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Crystal
2 hours ago, MelinS said:

Well...I'm not anti-social media, at all - I've met dear friends and created community on there. But I preferred the days of blogs and LiveJournal rather than the current love of Twitter and Facebook (Instagram is fine, I mostly look at cat pictures). Twitter especially I find toxic. It seems to be way to bot and yell and scream and just unleash hate upon one another.

Twitter and Facebook, and one other site that I used to love but quit in frustration, has, it seems to me, turned into a firehose of negativity and BS. There is screaming and yelling and accusations of bad faith and wishes that entire groups of people would just die. The site I quit in frustration hit my breaking point when I mentioned I voted for Elizabeth Warren in the primary and that I would vote for whoever the winner was - Joe Biden, anyone - as long as they were a Democrat. This woman accused me of wanting to kill her children because I wouldn't vote for Bernie Sanders. I don't need this in my life.

The February 23 Michael Speaks had a lot of good information from the M's on "information glut" and anti-truth: 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Bakwe Chokoe
1 hour ago, Rosario said:

OMG GRAVEL 🤣💞 Thanks @Maureen!!

@MelinS I hear you!! Until 2018 I only had Facebook, and was there very little. Right now I have Insta and Twitter and even YouTube accounts, but I mindfully curate my content and the people I follow.  I'm going to drop the cliche´d "your vibe attracts your tribe" but it has been very true in my experience!!   😆  only follow what grows you and makes you happy!!  So far I've had a pleasant experience in all my accounts.  They pretty much nourish all my Trues. I've realized me being more vocal on social media just happened organically, as I am manifesting Essence more and more  ❤️ 

@Miizle I agree, it's not the end of the world if you leave and come back years later 😁

@Rosario I'm everywhere except snapchat 😂😂😂 most active on tik tok, instagram and facebook though 👊🏾🧠🌻🤭

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1

Crystal
21 hours ago, Maureen said:

Senator Harris is a Mature 4 (not Old), Warrior-cast King. Senator Sanders is an Old 1, Server-cast Sage. Reference:  2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES OVERLEAVES.

I suspect anyone who is getting anything done "for the people, by the people", are Mature Souls and perhaps even early Old. For those who don't know, Nancy Pelosi (one of our favourites!!) is a 5th Level Mature Warrior-Cast Scholar from Cadre 5, Entity 2.

Most all who ran are Mature Souls. Here are the Old Souls who ran:   

Steyer: Old 2, Priest-cast King

Yang: Old 1, Server-cast Scholar

Williamson: Old 5, Sage-cast Priest

Gravel: Old 4, Server-cast Priest

Oops yes, my mistake - for some reason I got it in my head that there were more prominent Old souls running. Markey could definitely be Mature, as well. What seems interesting to me is that the soul age is now shaking out by party - more Young and Baby on the Republican side, more Mature and Old on the Democratic side. I recall a long time ago there was a Michael Speaks that said party affiliation and Soul age didn't always correlate. I wonder if things have changed since then. I know that in the original Yarbro "Messages from Michael" the channeling Sarah Chambers got was that "lawmaking" and politics were a "Stagnation" (old term for Flow) goal. Now looking at overleaves, politics seems to be Submission, Discrimination, and some Dominance and Growth, to judge by candidates' overleaves. Pete Buttigieg and Julian Castro were the only Flow goals. I see that as not only the teachings evolving (in the case of going from MfromM to TLE over the decades) but the political atmosphere evolving, too.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Nadine

So, my dream activity is still super high, but since last week it has shifted from amusing astral meetings and parties to really disturbing meetings and events. Tonight I had a really long dream about some nuclear testing that "had to be done" and resulted in all of us having to wear heavy lead armor to continue living. The person who carried out the test signed up for it voluntarily, knowing it would result in his death, as some form of "sacrifice" for the greater good and the rest of us stood by and watched him slowly die of the radiation. It was horrific. I had a couple of more unpleasant dreams, but this one stood out. I was so happy to at least have some form of escapism on the astral over the last weeks. Guess that's over for now 🤷‍♀️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 6
  • SAD 7

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 5/8/2020 at 5:19 AM, Troy said:

when I grabbed the skillet handle, I seared the entire palm of my left hand.

OUCHOUCHOUCH! I hate when things like that happen. I'm glad it's healing and feeling better.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 5/8/2020 at 8:34 PM, Maureen said:

Hard-hit states like New York, California and Washington are still largely locked down

You'd never know it from the traffic.

I'm in the financial sector, so I'm considered essential. Most of my co-workers are able to work from home, and are doing so, but I don't have the necessary secure and distraction-free space, so I'm still going in to the office. And the number of cars on the streets has gone from "Wow, people really are taking this sseriously" to "Where can all these people possibly be going? Nothing's open." It's nuts.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Miizle

Heck @Nadine that doesn't sound fun at all! (Well, still kinda cool though, i mean, i usually prefer even the kind of horrific dreams to those where you write a shopping list for an hour and then watch all the boring shit from the day in a rerun :P)

My astral meetings have slowed down a bit, too. Had an interesting one the other night though, this woman i don't know in reality, performed a healing/wish ritual for me, in which i had to breathe through one nostril (out of which i had just blown a whole bunch of snot) as she was directing this breathing. Then she asked me which wish i would like to make, and my wish was to one day get to meet this person i had seen earlier in a group of 5. It was just a wish, not a command, just a thought. The thing is, this is the fourth time since mid April that i have now dreamed of this same person, who i do not know.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Connie Stansell-Foy

I wrote earlier that I hadn't had any dreams that I recognized as being astral - and that's still true. However, a few nights ago, just as I was dropping off to sleep but not quite there yet, an image came into my mind of faces - lots of faces, at least 30, maybe more than 100. I didn't see a single one I recognized. Most were normal people - nothing extraordinary. Some had extremely kind faces. And a few were downright scary, people I wouldn't want to meet in the daylight, let alone a dark alley, unless I was decked out in SWAT-cop protective gear and had a couple cop buddies beside me. The faces seemed to kind of come toward me and then either retreat or be covered as other faces came forward. It was very strange.

And then Thursday night my bed decided to drop the support boards off the bedframe onto the floor. I pulled it out from the wall to see if I could get behind it and pick up the box spring and get the boards back on the rails - no go (my ex is going to try to come down on Wednesday to help me get it fixed). And I managed to bark my shin on the rail and fill my shoe with blood. It didn't bleed very long, but I managed to get it all over the bed, the wall, and the floor. Joy. 🙄

Edited by Connie Stansell-Foy
correcting typos
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

SunSand
13 minutes ago, Miizle said:

Heck @Nadine that doesn't sound fun at all! (Well, still kinda cool though, i mean, i usually prefer even the kind of horrific dreams to those where you write a shopping list for an hour and then watch all the boring shit from the day in a rerun :P)

My astral meetings have slowed down a bit, too. Had an interesting one the other night though, this woman i don't know in reality, performed a healing/wish ritual for me, in which i had to breathe through one nostril (out of which i had just blown a whole bunch of snot) as she was directing this breathing. Then she asked me which wish i would like to make, and my wish was to one day get to meet this person i had seen earlier in a group of 5. It was just a wish, not a command, just a thought. The thing is, this is the fourth time since mid April that i have now dreamed of this same person, who i do not know.

Interesting about breathing through one nostril. I was watching a youtube video of a psychologist (also trained to be a monk at some point) who was teaching meditation which involved breathing in through one nostril and out the other. It was meant to 'cool' the body. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Miizle

@SunSand Yeah i've actually heard about that too, although forgot. I've never really looked into all the breathing stuff, even if i know it is kind of important and could potentially be super useful and helpful in many ways. It's one of those things that for some reason immediately trigger an impatient defense reaction in me; Who's got time for THAT?? As in, even reading about it, let alone doing it. I wonder why...

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Nadine
1 hour ago, Miizle said:

Oh, interesting! If you ever get to ask Michael about that person, please keep me updated, I'm curious to hear what kind of connection that is!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Connie Stansell-Foy
1 hour ago, SunSand said:

Interesting about breathing through one nostril. I was watching a youtube video of a psychologist (also trained to be a monk at some point) who was teaching meditation which involved breathing in through one nostril and out the other. It was meant to 'cool' the body. 

A yoga book I had as a teenager had that system of breathing as a form of meditation, too. I don't know that it had any other purpose than simple control (which I never mastered. I can't get enough air through a single nostril).

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Michèle

@SunSand This falls under pranayama, simply translated as breath control and thus particular exercise is called Nadi Shodhana Pranayama, resp. alternate nostril breathing is a variation of this. Breathing has a massive influence on our physiology, which the yogis knew, plus the lungs are hugely important in detox, i.e.  clearing volatile toxins out of our bodies. Most people don't breathe properly anymore, bad posture and shallow breathing which is not beneficial for us. If you are able to control your breath, you can take control over your mental stage to some extent, but it takes practice, and of course doesnt cure serious issues.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal

On the subject of dreams: I had a couple dreams, one where I met an old boss and one where I met a now-grown childhood playmate, and we talked and sort of did an airing of all that went wrong in our interactions. I apologized for any hurt and trouble I caused. And then we both said goodbye. It felt very, very like a closure, a kind of settling of accounts and tying up of loose ends. Neither Boss nor Childhood Friend was someone I had thought about lately, so their showing up in my dreams was kind of random, but I woke up feeling like I had, so to speak, washed my karma and picked up after my dogma.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Maureen

I just had this interaction today, through emails (though we had first contact by phone), with a bank representative who I had never met before and it brought home to me how much we all need to not only feel the care but we need to show the care we feel for others, especially at this time. ♥♥♥

Jyoti, bank representative:  Hi Maureen,  I hope you are doing well !!  It was a pleasure talking to you . Please find the attached investment direction and below is the difference which will be deposited in power chequing account.

Maureen:   Thank you for your help, Jyoti. There are so many stresses these days it was wonderful to have a kind, stress-free experience with you and the bank. It took a load off. I appreciate it. Take care, Maureen

Jyoti, bank representative:  Thanks Maureen. Your words mean a lot.  Please feel free to reach in case of any bank assistance required.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Moonfeather
On 5/4/2020 at 3:49 PM, Troy said:

If you decide that your life is not worth living because you have suffered or that you have not gained the fulfillment you expected, it does not make it true that your life is not worth living.

I've had a tough week. I read the report when it first came out and hadn't thought about it much. I came back and read it again and saw this. This past week I have been struggling to find any reason for me to still live. 

This quote isn't changing how I feel but I do find it interesting that it is in the report. I am looking into some residential programs for women to help deal with military sexual trauma, ptsd and depression. The one I wish to enter is 6-8 weeks long. At first, I was against the idea but now I hope that I can get into this or any program. Going along with the truth theme, it may be time to face them all.

Send good energies that I am easily accepted and don't have to jump through lots of VA hoops.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • SAD 2

Johanne

Good luck @Moonfeatherwith your program. I hope you found the reasons you were looking for 🌈

Edited by Johanne
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

petra

@Moonfeather  I had the pleasure to meet You two times at TLEGG and in Amsterdam with Gary, Oscar, Felicitas and your lovely cousin. Know I, and we all treasure having been in your presence.

I also remember Johanne and I sitting together at meals with you and I cherish those moments still. You have shown so much love, care and courage to me, I celebrate and love You!!!

I hold both thumbs that you get what you want and find truth that resonates!

You are not the fist on the table person, you inspire as you go much more than you are aware of⚡

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sam K
On 5/9/2020 at 2:56 PM, AnnaD said:

This is hilarious and inspiring... I wish Gravel was a physically younger candidate with his Old Soul ideals, though I doubt that he would "be seen", by soul ages younger than him especially in terms of supporting his reform driven ideas. He sounds like a needed breath of fresh air and could have done some good. 

Gravel is an awesome guy and his "campaign managers" were incredibly funny and effective at the job in a way that only two totally unqualified outsiders could be.  They never got him to the debate stage, but they came a lot closer than you'd think given the circumstances.

• LIKE/LOVE 7