Troy

ENERGY REPORT - MAY 2020

WolfAmethyst
On 5/4/2020 at 3:49 PM, Troy said:

The emphasis of Power during May (and likely into June) is a shift of emphasis toward the use and abuse of communication as key to new directions forward. The amount of misinformation and disinformation to sort through may be quite overwhelming for many, but the likely breakthroughs in discoveries, science, and facts are also quite inspiring and encouraging over May.

I dreamed of attending a global conference about COVID-19's impact on all of humanity, but one held on the Astral:  The setting "looked like" the older large academic buildings at Thunder Bay's Lakehead University, but the lengths of the corridors, and the dimensions of the rooms off of them just didn't add up to anything possible in the physical world.  

Some sessions I attended dealt with food supply and distribution issues.  Particularly those most critical in parts of the world that are now at risk of famine (these sessions' speakers were almost all from the Middle Eastern and African delegations, while the attendees encompassed humanity as a whole worldwide). They were very concerned with the impact of locust swarms eating crops in peak agricultural regions, how migrant agricultural workers could work and live safely alongside the risk of COVID-19, and how foodstuffs of all kinds could be moved safely from place to place (again, amidst the risks of COVID-19) in time to avoid it spoiling on the journey (ie fewer large refrigerated trucks, and wide paved roadways that can accommodate lots of them at high speed).  The impression I got was that while much of the world has experienced changes in food pricing and availability, most of the developed world isn't going to be in imminent danger of starving to death.  

Other sessions I attended dealt with medical research.  They were a mixture of efforts to develop an effective COVID-19 vaccine, efforts to widely share accurate symptom and patient case history information, and efforts to widely  share what treatment efforts had / hadn't been successful, and why.  These sessions' speakers were mostly from the Americas, Europe,  Australia / New Zealand, and south-east Asia.  Again though, the attendees encompassed the full diversity of humanity worldwide.  

One thing that kept striking me as odd though, was how I kept getting lost on my way from one session to another.  It was as if the building's layout was changing as I moved around within it (imagine those Harry Potter movie scenes involving the Hogwarts staircases).  

Every time I got lost, I somehow kept finding and entering various concealed rooms in the building.  The physics of where the doors were located just didn't make sense, nor did why other people walking around couldn't seem to see them.  (They were all tiny, hidden and out of the way, compared to the larger well marked ones which hosted the sessions described above).  

All of these hidden rooms were where the Chinese delegation members were talking and sharing information amongst themselves, whispering and looking over their heads the entire time.  For some reason, they were all taking a huge risk in being present at the conference.  They wanted to help and share information with the rest of the world, but couldn't do so openly in the way every other delegation could.  Sometimes I was given a stack of papers, and a request to give them to someone in another specific delegation, which I did.

Overall, the mood at the conference was positive and optimistic:  This was a fight which had united humanity.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

Michael C

The other night, I took a trip to the astral. I was leading 3-7 others. We stopped in a meadow on an incline. I could see hundreds of others there camped out in the meadow. I had to get my group some sleeping pads, so I walked down to the center of the camp. One of my group accompanied me. I explained what I needed. No one there could or wanted to help me. This was not malicious on their part. So I told them I would buy some canvas tarps. I looked in my hands and there were several tarps. ( I love the astral ). I took them back to my group and several took advantage and lay on the tarps in their sleeping bags. I seemed to me that all of the people in the meadow were waiting for something to happen. Could’t say for what. I couldn’t say who was in my group. I did feel very comfortable with everyone there.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Meg
On 5/5/2020 at 8:39 AM, Meg said:

Also, M's food preference example for what is "Personal Truth" cracked me up this time. 

I've been perusing some of the excellent archives on TLE, because -- quarantine!  I now see this is not the first time M has used the example of chocolate in their instruction here.  (Just a wee bit Willy Wonka lol?)  Maybe they've been missing it all these years, I mean who knows what desserts they get ?  😉  

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 3

Miizle
10 hours ago, Meg said:

Maybe they've been missing it all these years, I mean who knows what desserts they get ?  😉  

I'm inclined to think FUKIN AWESOME ONES but hey, you know, good ol' physical chocolate, pretty good stuff, you never know.....
On a serious note, i wonder if they have mentioned anywhere if they do miss something from the physical plane. (Is that possible, i don't know?) I do know though they have said that if there is one thing they would do differently, it would be to worry less.
(I suppose that could be liberally translated to eat more chocolate)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 3

WolfAmethyst

President Tweety "I tawt I gwabbed a puddy tat!"

president tweety.png

• LOL 2

Jørgen
On 5/18/2020 at 8:06 AM, Miizle said:

On a serious note, i wonder if they have mentioned anywhere if they do miss something from the physical plane. (Is that possible, i don't know?)

While I can’t remember seeing the words ‘we miss’, I do remember them commenting, when speaking about intimacy, that the intimacy experienced while in a body is something special. And that the incarnations as transcendental and infinite are vital not only to teach, but for the closure it brings to be back those few times.
I’m paraphrasing, but it was something along those lines. 🙂 I can’t remember which transcript this is from, though. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 5/15/2020 at 10:28 AM, WolfAmethyst said:

This was a fight which had united humanity.

@WolfAmethyst, Thank you for this! I have no doubt that this is a true astral experience and exactly this is truly happening. Thank you for your assistance!

• THANK YOU! 1

WolfAmethyst
4 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

2020 is just fucking with us at this point.

YUP!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 2

KurtisM

Wait so @Leela Corman they start out as Old Souls and become Infant over time?

Tao is amazing hahahaha!

• LOL 4

Crystal

Do they call it the "Benjamin Button-verse?"

• LOL 3

Leela Corman
48 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Wait so @Leela Corman they start out as Old Souls and become Infant over time?

Tao is amazing hahahaha!

That would be a really interesting way to evolve!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Miizle
1 hour ago, Crystal said:

Do they call it the "Benjamin Button-verse?"

😁 Or esrevinu. Now that sounds like some kind of an Indian god. There's something cool about the thought that their universe would end in an implosion. Or the Big Gnab.

• THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 3

Faye
On 5/12/2020 at 3:23 PM, Maureen said:

I just had this interaction today, through emails (though we had first contact by phone), with a bank representative who I had never met before and it brought home to me how much we all need to not only feel the care but we need to show the care we feel for others, especially at this time. ♥♥♥

Jyoti, bank representative:  Hi Maureen,  I hope you are doing well !!  It was a pleasure talking to you . Please find the attached investment direction and below is the difference which will be deposited in power chequing account.

Maureen:   Thank you for your help, Jyoti. There are so many stresses these days it was wonderful to have a kind, stress-free experience with you and the bank. It took a load off. I appreciate it. Take care, Maureen

Jyoti, bank representative:  Thanks Maureen. Your words mean a lot.  Please feel free to reach in case of any bank assistance required.

@Maureen I had an interaction just like yours today! We both must have needed to reach out and be reached out to.

Thom, tech company rep.: *left me a voicemail apologizing; after from an email he realized he used incorrect pronouns in reference to me while on a previous call*

Faye: *sent email back saying*  I accept your apology and I appreciate you for thinking of me. I want you to know that I took absolutely no offense. You had no way of knowing my preferred pronouns for sure from our interaction. Thank you for being an awesome human being!

Thom: *email back saying* Thank you! I appreciate your patience and courtesy! You’re awesome for letting me make a mistake and it not affecting you negatively. To be honest I really needed something nice like this today, so you have made my day! Thank you so much!

A lovely human being indeed!

P.S. A lot of people, especially on the phone, do not even bother apologizing. Or even admitting the mistake.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
12 minutes ago, Faye said:

@Maureen I had an interaction just like yours today! We both must have needed to reach out and be reached out to.

Thom, tech company rep.: *left me a voicemail apologizing; after from an email he realized he used incorrect pronouns in reference to me while on a previous call*

Faye: *sent email back saying*  I accept your apology and I appreciate you for thinking of me. I want you to know that I took absolutely no offense. You had no way of knowing my preferred pronouns for sure from our interaction. Thank you for being an awesome human being!

Thom: *email back saying* Thank you! I appreciate your patience and courtesy! You’re awesome for letting me make a mistake and it not affecting you negatively. To be honest I really needed something nice like this today, so you have made my day! Thank you so much!

A lovely human being indeed!

P.S. A lot of people, especially on the phone, do not even bother apologizing. Or even admitting the mistake.

@Faye, I love it!! That is a beautiful exchange. I think there are many levels to these experiences that speak to the complexity of our times. I see this year's Goal of Submission (+Devotion, -Subservience) also coming into play for many of us. Submission is (also) my Quick Preview Theme this year. I remembered this from the January 2015 Energy Report. 💞

Submission is the process of determining where your energy is best directed and RECEIVED. It is a process of exploring where one is most-needed and most-effective. When Submission is in the Positive Pole, it is Devotion. It is an active contribution toward something that is receiving the benefit of that contribution. When Submission is in the Negative Pole, it is an active imposition of one’s values in a direction that does not actually benefit from that imposition but is only to serve your own benefits, or it is exploitation of your values in a way that actually serves no one. This is Subservience. Subservience is not just about the one with the Goal being exploited, but can be about how the one with that goal extracts false benefit from others, as well. The key here is in the RECEIVING and the GIVING. If the action is not actually being received, it is being imposed. If the action is being taken through obligation, it is never truly given. No circuit has been made.

Be_YOU_tiful.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

petra

This is what Michael said at the end of Energy Report June 2018, I love how Michael helps us, empowers us, loves Life:

YOUR LIFE IS LIFE - Your life can no longer be seen as a separate and isolated event that has no bearing on the world, and the events of the world can no longer be navigated as events to occasionally check in on as you focus on your life. Your life IS Life. Your life is part of the ecosystem of existence that is shared among all. It was never isolated. How you feel about and deal with your personal life contributes to the bank of energy that shapes life collectively. The choices you make, the actions you take, the people and things you care about and deem worthy of their own life and of your life, matter. To everyone. However subtle and invisible the effects, all of this accumulates from every single life and adds up to what become these “energy reports.” Seeing your life as LIFE, rather than only as your life, can help you to anchor your empowerment and allow you to take care of yourself, others, and the world as equal in priority rather than as a forced choice between one or the other. Caring about one thing adds care to the world. Helping in any way adds help to the world. What you require in care and love is as important as what the world requires in care and love, and what the world suffers in pain and division, you suffer as pain and division, as well. This is not meant to be a burden. This is a new reality. It is your plugging into LIFE as a WHOLE. You are a vital blood cell in the working body of humanity and life on Earth. What you regard as LIFE in both your personal and world realities matters. You cannot control or save or solve everything, but it is okay to care about everything. Let yourself care. Do what you can. Rest when you can. Create when you can. Love when you can. Trust when you can. You are no longer just a part of your own life, but a part of LIFE. Give yourself time to adjust to this.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 6

Juni

The last two nights, I had crazy vivid dreams-the first night, I was on a road that forked dramatically and I chose one and went on it.  In others on both nights, I was trying to give certain things to different individuals and they were refusing them(first one was a flowering Xmas cactus)
I wonder if we are in a shift.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

petra

Joining in with @Maureen and @Faye here. Today I got an e-mail from Capezio/New York, a little company where I bought in 1998 two pairs of dancing shoes, 2 years ago I bought another pair, still wearing one of the originals from 22 years ago, I just like quality and they provide it. They were never overwhelming with e-mails and such, and I was, as you see above, never a regular customer, but I really like this one:

To our Capezio Family,

The past few months have been one of the most difficult periods in most of our lives. The hardships, fear, uncertainty, and loss so many of us experienced have affected our lives in ways that we still have yet to fully grasp.

Through all of this we've been so proud and heartened by what we've seen from the dance community. People of all backgrounds, ages, races, locations, religions, and cultures have come together to express a common form of love we all understand through the expression of dance.

We've seen examples of people who even though are struggling through the shutdown of their own dance school chose to donate for food donations rather than accept money for themselves. It's this type of action we've come to expect from the dance community and is what makes us proud to be part of that world.

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."

~ Nelson Mandela

Because of our generational heritage as part of the dance community we know the strength in the light of humanity but we face a set of challenges in our world that strive to pull apart the shared human love inherent from our birth.

Capezio stands against racism & violence.

We must unite against the forces that strive to make us hate and instead each take a stand to replace those forces with the love that is within us all. Thank you to our dance community for always acting as the force that brings love and inclusion to our world.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.

Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

With love,

Michael A. Terlizzi

President & CEO

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 4

Rosario

So far I'm feeling June as a time to slow down, reset and recenter, embrace moments of stillness even more, space out my activities, simplify things and narrow down my focus...this way I leverage my energy and create more impact with less effort ❤️  how is it going for you?? 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

@Rosario June feels pretty Optimistic over all for me.

Optimism is definitely a word im vibing with, as the cool kidz say.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1