ihynz

Hilma af Klint was definitely channeling

ihynz

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

I would love to see this film!  It looks amazing.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Timothy J Sullivan

I wonder who she was channeling and what is the message or teaching?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

Yes, she was definitely channeling something. That is evident when you take in her work, which I was fortunate to be able to do at the end of 2017. It was worth waiting in the rain in a line around the block to get into the Guggenheim for. Here is a terrific segment from one of my favorite radio programs, On The Media, about her and her work. What is remarkable to me is how respectfully and seriously her work has been taken as it has come to light again. She has not been treated like a crackpot or "crazy lady". That doesn't seem typical in our society. If you ever have the chance to see her work up close, do it.

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/otm/segments/paintings-future

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Leela Corman

*Sorry, 2018!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ihynz
On 5/11/2020 at 5:55 PM, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

I would love to see this film!  It looks amazing.

They extended the playtime again, through May 21st! Must be way more popular than they realized it would be!

If you would like to stream it, it costs $12 through Gene Siskel Film Center:

http://www.siskelfilmcenter.org/BEYOND-THE-VISIBLE

Edited by ihynz
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

ihynz
On 5/12/2020 at 7:53 AM, Timothy J Sullivan said:

Timothy, I asked my channel JP and this was the response:

Q: Hilma af Klint was channeling a teacher, I would like to ask who/why?

A: She was channeling the spirit of Odin ( who was an actual historical leader, not a God) because he is a primary guide for her (and you) for a few 1000 years now.

Q: Does that mean ... Odin is in my Support Circle?!

A: Yes, he is your Mentor!

😮

Edited by ihynz
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

ihynz

Hey everyone who is interested - streaming dates have been extended, see above!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

ihynz
On 5/12/2020 at 7:53 AM, Timothy J Sullivan said:

I was told that her message of "WU" is the Viking idea of World/Underworld. But I don't know enough about it to say what that means, other than there are 9 worlds.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jeroen

I would love to see her work in person.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

DanielaS
19 hours ago, ihynz said:

I was told that her message of "WU" is the Viking idea of World/Underworld. But I don't know enough about it to say what that means, other than there are 9 worlds.

I saw the Guggenheim show last February. I looked back at my camera roll and I think this is one of her WU paintings. I was fascinated with her story and who/what she and her friends could have been channeling. D8647682-CF5B-4B57-936C-786AAF9615FF.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

ihynz
On 5/17/2020 at 11:58 AM, ihynz said:

@Hjortur I wonder if you can help with this? Are you familiar with this idea? Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Hjortur

@ihynz Thank you for bringing this artist/channel to my attention, I´ll be watching the film with great interest!

Yes I'm quite familiar with the idea of 9 worlds as I was "kind of" brought up a heathen and today still a member of the Ásatrú faith.

Níu man ek heima, níu íviðjur, mjötvið mæran, fyr mold neðan - Nine homes I remember, nine wooded rooms, wise tree bright before ground below. 

In Norse mythology the world-tree Yggdrasil, Odin's tree stands at the center of Cosmos. This tree is often depicted as an Oak tree. Oak has a great spiritual meaning to me and most pagans. For nine days Odin hang in this tree acquiring the magical knowledge of runes. In Ásatrú, nine is a very very important number 😉

The worlds in the world-tree are divided into three levels or root, trunk and crown. Each level has three branches.

Hel, Miðgardur and Ásgarður represents the human branch.

Svartálfaheimur, Álfheimur and Vanaheimur) represents nature in form of the elves different incarnations.

Niflheimur, Jotunheimur, Múspellsheimur represents the primordial or elemental world. 

Each of these worlds stretches from the material realm and into the spiritual. Although some the material ones would now be considered being spiritual 😄

Miðgarður where we live, Hel where the truly dead humans live and Ásgarður where some of the human gods and some of the common humans live.  

Svartálfaheimur is where the dwarfs live, Álfheimur is the realm of the elves and Vanaheimur is where the gods of nature and their human followers live. 

Niflheimur is where the cold reigns, Múspellsheimur is where the intense heat resides and Jotunheimur is the home of the primordial beings Jötnar, who gods and humans alike descend from. 

There is much more to all this of course so this is just a tiny piece, I hope not to crudely torn from the big picture. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2

SunSand

I'm intrigued. You mentioned nine worlds. I am going to guess that her paintings could depict maps? Layers of reality? That is the impression I get. I am not really into abstract art, but her work is hypnotic. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Rosario

Ahh, really love her art!!! it really speaks to me in ways I can't explain ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

@Hjortur, @ihynz, @SunSand

Michael through Troy mentioned that the Knowledge Timeline where Humanity became Elven made a breakthrough in access to other Timelines, and that the place they accessed in our Timeline was in Scandinavia, which became part of Norse Mythology.

So those 9 Worlds are probably 9 Timelines for the Human Design.

If historic records are accurate, the "9 Worlds" became a thing around the 9th Century, so that's probably when the Knowledge Timeline accessed ours?

After some research, here's my guess:

Midgard, realm of the wandering, farming, fighting Humans & the Earth, is the Anchor Timeline, our world.

Asgard, realm of the Aesir Gods and connected to Midgard by the Rainbow Bridge of Bifrost, is probably the elven Knowledge Timeline that branched 6 000 000 years ago, with "Bifrost" representing its making contact with our own. In old texts it's noted that Asgard has access to all other realms as well, which further reinforces this notion.

Vanaheim, realm of the Vanir Gods and great Fertility, is probably the Healer Timeline which also branched 6 000 000 years ago. It is known to be a realm of nature, wilderness, perfect climate and abundance, which reflects Michael's note that Earth in this Timeline is a stable resource-rich oasis.

Alfheim, realm of the Light Elves that are "fairer than the Sun" and inspire art, music, creativity etc, would be the Beauty Timeline, which resulted from an Infinite Soul Manifestation teaching Music, Song and Dance 700 000-500 000 years ago.

Svartalfheim, realm of the Dark Elves that live in the Earth and have constructed elaborate subterranean labyrinthine halls using geothermal energy, would be the Discipline Timeline, which resulted from climate change pushing Humans Underground 300 000 years ago.

Nidavellir, realm of the Dwarves, would be the Humor Timeline, which resulted from a Mining Invasion 150 000 years ago. From this branch for some reason, Neanderthals became the dominant human species, morphing the human body to a more dwarven variant.

The Serpent Jormungandr that encircles Midgard and threatens to poison the land and sea by swallowing the Earth in ocean is probably a reference to the Child Timeline that generated 5500 years ago from the Meteor Impact in the Indian Ocean that caused a Global Flood.

Muspelheim, realm of Fire, is probably the Child Timeline that generated 2500 years ago due to a New Madrid Earthquake that triggered the Pacific Ring of Fire, cracked the Earth and tore off the atmosphere.

Jotunheim, realm of the Giants who terrorize Midgard and Asgard, seems to be a reference to our Bigfoot ET Caretakers. The land of Jotunheim consists of vast tall forests and mountains with a cold climate. This seems to me to refer to the planet they come from in the Sirius Star System, which I remember Michael saying has a climate similar to the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. 

Jotunheim could also refer to the Healer Timeline, as the "giants" live with us there.

The Compassion and Enlightenment Timelines hadn't branched yet. They both branched in the 20th Century. The 18th Century Transatlantic Pandemic and 1983 Nuclear War Child Timelines also hadn't branched yet.

It is interesting that I can't find any reference for Niflheim, a gloomy realm of Mist, Ice and Fog that also includes the land of the dead. It sounds like a Child Timeline that could be related to an Ice Age. Interesting...

I also can't find any reference to the Mentor Timeline focused on Learning & Schooling. I find that interesting as this Timeline eventually came upon timeline studies and time travel as well. However some realms could be mixes of Timelines, and I can see Vanaheim, of which the least is known of all realms, being originally the Mentor Timeline, as it also has emphasis on wisdom and precognition. If so, then Jotunheim could be the Healer Timeline reference instead.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Hjortur

@KurtisM I’ve read your post several times now and I’m intrigued..!

I’ve never thought in the line's of those worlds being real in the way of having some parallel prehistoric origin. Fascinating 😀

The more I think about the material plane or Midgard 🙂as being solid it just becomes silly! It’s as fluid as the Astral plane to say the least. Now I’m not familiar with this information about 9 timelines for human design, I will have to read up on it.

I’m somewhat reluctant when it comes to intelligently designed humans. Who then designed the designer or the supervising ETs? And why designed instead of formed through eons of devic interaction and playfulness like rest of nature?
If choosing a world and a vessel to travel there within in my animalistic devic form or sentient human form, I like to be in on the design 😁

In my first Michael channeling sessions With Jose Stevens in 1989, I asked about my last past live and got an unexpected answer. I had lived two lives within the same time period, experiencing ww2 from different angels. It caused some confusion to my linear way of thinking newage . Adding to the confusion, I learned about different timelines with the Cuba crisis in October ‘62 as a first example with dead earth timeline being spawned

Three years ago I watched Conan the Barbarian for the first time since ‘82. Its a special movie to me as it taught me strangely enough to appreciate classical music. I waited with anticipation for the bad guys to come riding into Conan’s village to plunder and eventually kill Conan’s parents. In this scene  I first heard Carl Orff’s Carmina Burana. It’s just that it never happened, the music was different. I later searched the net and found a small footnote that Basil Poledouris the composer had abandoned the idea at last minute to use Orff’s music and going with his own instead. That was my first personal experience of alternating timelines.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 5/28/2020 at 10:16 PM, KurtisM said:

Vanaheim, realm of the Vanir Gods and great Fertility, is probably the Healer Timeline which also branched 6 000 000 years ago. It is known to be a realm of nature, wilderness, perfect climate and abundance, which reflects Michael's note that Earth in this Timeline is a stable resource-rich oasis.

Alfheim, realm of the Light Elves that are "fairer than the Sun" and inspire art, music, creativity etc, would be the Beauty Timeline, which resulted from an Infinite Soul Manifestation teaching Music, Song and Dance 700 000-500 000 years ago.

Can we have lives in other timelines? 🥰

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 1

Janet
11 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

Can we have lives in other timelines?

Yes, we have lives in other timelines. All of the timeline content is in the Fringe and Whackadoodle Club, which is now free. The session called Timelines, a General Discussion is a relatively good intro to Michael's use of this terminology. Excerpt: "For every fragment there can be up to 12 different Timelines. For every Sentient Species there can be up to 12 different Timelines. For each Universe, there can be up to 12 different Timelines. Keep in mind that by 'fragment' we are speaking in terms of variations of Essence, as well."

In the follow-up sessions focused on the existing timelines for our species, there were specific questions about whether the attendees exist in those timelines. Of course, when Geraldine asked and Michael confirmed that she existed in another timeline, I assume the meaning was that her Essence has an incarnation there, not that there is a duplicate Geraldine in the other timeline. But I could be wrong. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Cong
4 hours ago, Janet said:

All of the timeline content is in the Fringe and Whackadoodle Club

Thanks for pointing out @Janet! Wonder if you or any team TLE members can approve my request to join. I was in the club last year, but after the 1 year subscription ended, I was not able to see any content. So I left and tried to re-join a few weeks ago. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ihynz
On 5/28/2020 at 7:56 AM, Hjortur said:

@ihynz Thank you for bringing this artist/channel to my attention, I´ll be watching the film with great interest!

Yes I'm quite familiar with the idea of 9 worlds as I was "kind of" brought up a heathen and today still a member of the Ásatrú faith.

Níu man ek heima, níu íviðjur, mjötvið mæran, fyr mold neðan - Nine homes I remember, nine wooded rooms, wise tree bright before ground below.

Thank you so much, @Hjortur! Nine homes, I love that. I also hope that Hilma's wish comes true, to have her largest paintings displayed in a special round sort of temple on an island in Sweden.

Edited by ihynz
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

ihynz
On 5/28/2020 at 2:49 PM, SunSand said:

I'm intrigued. You mentioned nine worlds. I am going to guess that her paintings could depict maps? Layers of reality? That is the impression I get. I am not really into abstract art, but her work is hypnotic. 

I was wondering if the largest paintings, the ones she considered most "important", about childhood, youth, adulthood, and old age, might be about the internal monads? Guess we'll have to ask. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 5/30/2020 at 2:13 PM, Janet said:

All of the timeline content is in the Fringe and Whackadoodle Club, which is now free.

I noticed that a while back, and requested membership. The last time I checked, I still wasn't in, but I just checked again and now I am.Yay! So many interesting things to read!

Thank you, @Troy!

Edited by Connie Stansell-Foy
  • LIKE/LOVE 1