Christian

IM effects on the solar system??

Christian

This thought popped into my head yesterday.

What effect if any does the IM have on the rest of our local solar system?

Would any caretakers near by or living on earth be affected?

Does it affect the other physical bodies in the system?

And then this morning I see this.

Article

Could be a coincidence. Just find it interesting with all the weird chaos on earth that the sun is being super chill right now.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Maureen
6 hours ago, Christian said:

This thought popped into my head yesterday.

What effect if any does the IM have on the rest of our local solar system?

Would any caretakers near by or living on earth be affected?

Does it affect the other physical bodies in the system?

And then this morning I see this.

Article

Could be a coincidence. Just find it interesting with all the weird chaos on earth that the sun is being super chill right now.

@Christian, did you mean IS or Infinite Soul effects? If so, I think it's an interesting question. I don't think you meant the effects of an Internal Monad. 🙂 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Sky Goldy

Just opened Seth Speaks on pages 330... 336, he talks about future manifestation of the IS and the outcome.  Take a look.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christian

Yes 

I meant IS.

Fat fingers on a small keyboard

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jeroen

I would imagine that the caretakers and other Sentience like the Cetaceans have their own Infinite Soul manifestations when necessary. Those other species and Sentience that share the world with us I would imagine would feel some effects from the focus of Infinite Soul energy as what was described in the most recent Michael Speaks.

"Some of you may already be sensing it and tapping into this. Buddhic Plane Energy moves through the Physical Plane regularly, but when we say that "Infinite Soul Energy" is moving through the Physical Plane, we mean that there is a concentration and focus in that energy that is almost tangible in its effect."

Earth itself has what Michael described as a higher consciousness. What effects humanity I think would effect all species on Earth because we share this planet together. This was from a session I had with them before.

"MEntity: It could be said that "Earth" fulfills the higher consciousness of all species, if you will. It is not quite so simplistic, but it is a fair way to describe it."

I do not know what effects there may be on the Solar System. Currently, humanity is tied to our one planet but perhaps for other space faring species like the caretakers who regularly make contact with people of other species, the effects of the IS would be broader across one or more star systems if there were to be a manifestation. This is of my own thoughts and interpretation mixed in with quotes that came to mind from Michael. It would be an interesting topic to ask Micheal about.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Ingun
On 5/16/2020 at 7:08 AM, Sky Goldy said:

Just opened Seth Speaks on pages 330... 336, he talks about future manifestation of the IS and the outcome.  Take a look.

@Sky Goldy I have a pdf file and a word document named Seth Speaks, so it seems the pages might be different than in a book. But which Chapter are you referring to? Maybe I can find it then... The pdf file I have has 21 Chapters and 185 pages....

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bobby
2 hours ago, Ingun said:

@Sky Goldy I have a pdf file and a word document named Seth Speaks, so it seems the pages might be different than in a book. But which Chapter are you referring to? Maybe I can find it then... The pdf file I have has 21 Chapters and 185 pages....

I think she's referring to Chapter 21: The Meaning Of Religion

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 2

Janet
14 hours ago, Jeroen said:

I would imagine that the caretakers and other Sentience like the Cetaceans have their own Infinite Soul manifestations when necessary.

In fact, Michael said just this in one of Geraldine's sessions. Can't track it down at the moment though. 

The Infinite Soul is the 7th Soul Age. For all of us. So it makes absolute sense that each sentience would have its own IS.

Exception: The first 2-3 IS for humans were from the Caretaker lines. Which is logical since few humans had cycled off and reached the 7th Soul Age. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Sky Goldy

Sorry Ingun, yes , I meant the chapter about religion,  very interesting , the similarity with Michael via Troy. I read it last probably twenty years ago , and all but forgot, and then I came across a copy in the street liberary, and then another , so I had to randomly open and this came out. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2