Jeroen

Jeroen's Second Grand Cycle: Bipedal Reptilian

Bobby

Damn, Jeroen.  You time traveled and snuck off into the future to attend this POF and get that channeling!  😄

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 4

petra

WOW, @Jeroen  what a GRAND inspiring Session, thank You very much! Big Hug, Love and Kisses, You are so precious!!!

There will be a session coming up that I devoted to Color, whenever Troy is ready, we will know more about it.

This species communicated only through the use of color, my mind does triple cartwheels in imagining it! 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

KurtisM

Oh! I created a species just like this in one of my fantasy stories. I havent carved out the story, but they're a bipedal lizard like species that express themselves through shifting colour palettes on their skin.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

H2nna
4 hours ago, Jeroen said:

This species communicated only through the use of color, either that which emitted from the body or that which was carried on the person as a kind of palette for use when exchanging.

This is amazing! However there must be several reptile species, some nice, some a little evil. Many meet reptiles during Ayahuasca sessions, could be this species, if they live close to astral.🐲

Also, we need a grand cycle section to keep track!!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Jeroen
On 5/21/2020 at 11:34 AM, petra said:

WOW, @Jeroen  what a GRAND inspiring Session, thank You very much! Big Hug, Love and Kisses, You are so precious!!!

There will be a session coming up that I devoted to Color, whenever Troy is ready, we will know more about it.

This species communicated only through the use of color, my mind does triple cartwheels in imagining it! 

@petra Thank you. I am blown away by how this species communicated through the use of color and could hear color. I would like to be able to remember what that experience was like.

Looking forward to reading your upcoming session on the topic of Color. Here is a big hug for you too.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Jeroen
On 5/21/2020 at 12:55 PM, KurtisM said:

Oh! I created a species just like this in one of my fantasy stories. I havent carved out the story, but they're a bipedal lizard like species that express themselves through shifting colour palettes on their skin.

@KurtisM That is pretty cool that you wrote a story about this species. Based on your story, I would think this Sentience and species is one of your past Grand Cycles too. Perhaps we knew one another during that Grand Cycle.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Jeroen
On 5/21/2020 at 1:25 PM, H2nna said:

This is amazing! However there must be several reptile species, some nice, some a little evil. Many meet reptiles during Ayahuasca sessions, could be this species, if they live close to astral.🐲

Also, we need a grand cycle section to keep track!!

Thank you. That could be. With as vast as our Universe is, it makes you wonder how many different Sentient species might appear similar to what we know of as reptile species on Earth.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Miizle

Ooh this is amazing! Loved this session. Communicating with colour, this made me feel all sorts of excitement as well, wow. Sounds like a wonderful world. Being an expressive role there must have been a blast, a super beautiful blast!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

As I was reading this session again, a song came to mind I remember listening to a while back. I looked it up on YouTube and it is full of color visualizations. I thought that was funny.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1