Luciana Flora

that scene caught my attention because that's what I need to do... tell another story about who I am..

Luciana Flora

As you know I love watching series... and most of the serials I watch have characters with magical powers.

In one of these series I saw a scene that caught my attention... as I imagine most of them don't watch the series I'll talk a bit about the scene...

The character in this scene is called Josie... and she's a witch... during the series she had to use black magic to face some problems... it turns out that the black magic took over her personality turning her into Dark Josie.

So hope enters her mind to help her.  And to try to free the real Josie she says that this issue of Dark Joie being stronger than good Josie was just a story she was telling herself... and that she could change the story...

in that scene Josie could change the story she was telling herself... that scene caught my attention because that's what I need to do... tell another story about who I am... 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Faye

I love watching series with characters who have magical powers too!! I love how magic is portrayed a lot of the time as an outer expression of the inner character.  It is always so unique and interesting. The character's journey with their magic is a physical manifestation of who they are. But something you can never fake. I love that idea. I wish something like that existed. I also loved the scene. There is so much truth in the stories we tell ourselves. This series has been on my watch list for a while. Hopefully soon.

• LIKE/LOVE 4