Bobby

Michael Speaks - May 24, 2020 - Primary/Secondary Center Flipping

Uma

It all feels heavy and sad, and my Tertiary CF is Stubbornness, so the Positive Pole is Determination. At least I'm not in the Negative Pole of Obstinacy, although perhaps I'm obstinately in denial 😅

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 3

Maureen

21 minutes ago, Bobby said:

For those who have accepted and seek to manage and build upon their so-called limitations and restrictions, the Positive Pole is something understood as "spoons," a term that has become familiar as a way to describe knowing one's limits and being kind in response to those limits.

The concept of "spoons" is derived from an anecdote that each of you can search for on your own, but the concept is entirely valid.

In short, "spoons" describes how much energy you energy have to give to the day, to others, or to yourself.

For the older soul, Productivity is not about how MUCH you get done or how MUCH you produce, but about how well you feel at the end of your day.

I had never heard of the contemporary definition of "spoons" related to energy before although I had heard of "running out of gas", etc., so I looked it up online. 

What does it mean to have spoons?  A person who runs out of spoons has no choice but to rest until their spoons are replenished. This metaphor is used to describe the planning that many people have to do to conserve and ration their energy reserves to accomplish their activities of daily living.

I like this video as an allegory of how we can help ourselves and help each other during these tough times. It brings up Self-Deprecation (Inadequacy) but also shows Emotional Centering creativity (Higher Emotional and Emotional Centering) through the positive poles of Perception and Love and validates how Submission can work really well when we move into the positive pole of Devotion through Self-Devotion (as an Older Soul) and Devotion to "the many" at this time. We need to remember that no matter how alone we may feel we are all in this together -- today and always. 💞

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 5

Luciana Flora

That was an interesting session... as I said not you how to apply my code when it comes to the centers. 

The only thing I see in me is difficulty with the tercenary center... because even before the pandemic I was already feeling frustrated...  Because I couldn't get my relationship with my parents better... and because of the difficulty in putting Michael's tips or even other people's tips here at TLE into practice... which sometimes leads me to fear that people here and elsewhere will start questioning my willingness to change... but that wasn't something that started with the pandemic I've been feeling that way since last year...

My tertiary CF is impatience... and I've been really impatient... thinking I'm taking too long to make progress in my evolution...

I'm gonna add something... I'm curious to get my QR/QP. I'm curious to hear from Michael about last year's theme... because to me the theme seemed to be... frustration. IoI

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Bogi
7 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

That was an interesting session... as I said not you how to apply my code when it comes to the centers. 

The only thing I see in me is difficulty with the tercenary center... because even before the pandemic I was already feeling frustrated...  Because I couldn't get my relationship with my parents better... and because of the difficulty in putting Michael's tips or even other people's tips here at TLE into practice... which sometimes leads me to fear that people here and elsewhere will start questioning my willingness to change... but that wasn't something that started with the pandemic I've been feeling that way since last year...

My tertiary CF is impatience... and I've been really impatient... thinking I'm taking too long to make progress in my evolution...

I'm gonna add something... I'm curious to get my QR/QP. I'm curious to hear from Michael about last year's theme... because to me the theme seemed to be... frustration. IoI

Maybe it is not so bad to get the Quick Preview not sooner. This whole pandemic situation changes a lot of things. You will get an updated version of your current year. 

As for Tertiary CF, according to my profile, I do not have one, so I dunno. Tertiary CF is in relation with your body, and I think I am okay with myself in this area of my life.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen
3 minutes ago, Bogi said:

Maybe it is not so bad to get the Quick Preview not sooner. This whole pandemic situation changes a lot of things. You will get an updated version of your current year. 

As for Tertiary CF, according to my profile, I do not have one, so I dunno. Tertiary CF is in relation with your body, and I think I am okay with myself in this area of my life.

Everyone has a Tertiary CF (and more if you want to explore the other realms) you just need to ask Michael in your next session. It's a quick question.

From Michael: Your Primary Fear was developed to protect you from "the world," and affects your aspirations and Goal; your Secondary Fear was developed to protect you from intimacy, and affects your relationships and Mode; your Tertiary Fear was developed to protect you from physical harm, and affects our Health, Body Image, and Body Type. The Tertiary Chief Feature is related to the CENTERING, and therefore usually affects the Body.

A few people have posted their Chief Feature Reports so if you're curious you can look at a few personal blogs to see how they play out in other students lives. Here's mine: CHIEF FEATURE REPORT for Maureen.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

Well okay. I am not overly affected by this pandemic. Still affected of course, but not as much as others are right now. I processed my last Turning Point in 2018/19 so I feel like I'm in a fair position atm.

I'm Intellectually Centered, Emotional Part and have validated that. So in this Pandemic I should be more so Emotionally Centered, Intellectual Part. I think I can validate I've been processing more in terms of intuition and inspiration, but not overly so.

This session does remind me of how I felt when Swine Flu was happening in 2009 though. I was definitely struggling with comfort and seeking reasons then. I think this session is helpful for understanding ourselves in terms of major personal life shakeups too, and how we can become "completely different" in crisis situations.

I can vouch that productivity is keeping me going. And I do more so assess it in terms of how satisfied I feel at the end of my days.

I think my Tertiary CF is Impatience. My reaction to many events has been a physical feeling of agitation or disappointment that things aren't moving fast enough. That time has more control over me than I do over it. I mean I can't meet up with many people in my life that I wanted to, nor can I do many outdoors activities or change jobs at the moment. So I just feel like I'm waiting. And my waiting is dependent on how quickly stupid people catch on that they must start caring about physical distancing. So yeah, that frankly pisses me off, but I'm managing.

I sort of apply the same rubric to how annoyed I am at how slow and how much it takes for humans to realize we've gotta change and stop holding onto old shit, patterns, institutions. 🤷‍♂️

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Jeroen

I have not had my Secondary or Tertiary Chief Feature channeled. Giving some thought into it, I think my Tertiary Chief Feature may be Impatience in terms of being impatient with myself for not moving forward quickly enough in reaching my goals and impatience with others in the response to global events we see now. Patience came up as one of my Essence messages too. "Patience is as necessary as the space between planets." It has come up in some other ways for me too in terms of inner guidance. That is what I can see for now.

I was reading this session again on Transforming the Chief Features that might be of benefit to others.

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/2600-teamtle-transforming-chief-features-updated

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

zahra

I think my centering is intellectual/moving. And I can see that I have been frustrated for the past few months. 

It's not normal for me to be this frustrated tbh, I thought maybe it was because of how my dad didn't talk to me as much (struggling with reason) and I let out my frustration at him with tears lol

I felt better afterwards. 

About CFs, I can think of my primary and secondary CFs as self deprication and arrogance, no clue about the tertiary 😅

Edited by zahra
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Meg

Yesterday when this came in I wasn't so sure about the center-flipping bit.  But today I think I get it.  I am working on the main idea they led with,

"This means that the world will suddenly seem overwhelming, too loud, drowning out inspiration and making no sense at all, leaving you struggling with REASON, the negative pole of the Intellect.  You then put yourself back into the world with no voice, as the Emotions have no voice. You are left with the emotions and your only means of bringing yourself back into the world is through Sentimentality, or desperately looking for something or someone to represent your voice."

OK, validated, especially on "voice" -- and this is very helpful at this time.  THANKS for the report, and thanks , Troy.  I am indeed struggling with SENTIMENTALITY and generating REASONS.  (I'm not feeling any more "emotional" than usual, however.)  I can see this in others.

It had not occurred to me that the whole thing could be triggered by overall pandemic disruption in the way M describes, or that this could represent some ot-of-the-ordinary iteration of the usual state of things: being thoughtful and feeling out of step with the wider world. I sort of viewed it all as a "time out"  to reflect on the Big Picture, which it may also be of course with mass death and suffering, a disruptive global shutdown, big nexus, illness & recovery, etc. -- and time to clean out the closet as it were.  But they nailed it on Sentimentality.  Part of the validation for this report for me too is the utility of shifting in Productivity (not the same as being busy with "work").  It's also just good, enduring folk wisdom and a Warrior go-to adage no matter what's our centering : don't just sit around, do something 😀.  (I can also validate what others report on increased phenomenal vividry -- but I also haven't stepped out of the house for two months until this weekend, and spring's in bloom.)

Aside: Yes, "everyone" seems a LOT cooler in some ways -- but everybody's also a LOT more in CFs, even I can see that.  Me too?  Who knows, sure, probably.  I haven't really noticed a spike in self-dep or anything else that's out of the ordinary, but why not?  These are extraordinary times, times of extreme stress for many, bringing out best and worst alike.

Thanks for this session!

Edited by Meg
typo
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Meg
13 hours ago, zahra said:

I think my centering is intellectual/moving. And I can see that I have been frustrated for the past few months. 

It's not normal for me to be this frustrated tbh, I thought maybe it was because of how my dad didn't talk to me as much (struggling with reason) and I let out my frustration at him with tears lol

I felt better afterwards.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having a hard time, @zahra.  I hope things get better soon.  Eid Mubarak to you and your family. 

Edited by Meg
trying to tag @zahra
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

WolfAmethyst

052420 Michael Speaks has been right on.  With business as usual flipped upside down, more and more local restaurants are keeping revenues up by maintaining their usual supply chain...but packaging and selling smaller quantities on to the public as grocery items (via no-contact pickup or delivery).  For many things, it means they've got a more consistent inventory, and more consistent quality, than the regular grocery stores.

Seriously, if there's anything you're struggling to find, try asking nearby restaurants if they'd be willing to sell some...or help set up an order with their supplier.

I regularly cook and bake from scratch anyhow.  But the extra work does add up when so many family favourites are increasingly out of stock.  I FINALLY got instant yeast from https://supplybox.ca  (which caters more to the restaurant sector).  

Edited by WolfAmethyst
included a website address
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

petra

For anyone who has access to the ocean shoreline, a river, lake, creek etc. or who watches beach cams and pictures like that, it helps to balance your Centers, here is an excerpt from TLEGG 2018:

BFBobby: This question is from Petra, and it's about shorelines or coastlines. "What are the effects on the physical human body, as well as the etheric bodies and Essence, being, living, walking the shoreline or coastline where air, moving water, and land meet, and how does it differ in being exposed to higher elevations? What did Human Sentience know about this when solely living on the shoreline or coastline 1 million years ago? What is the 'happening,' so to speak, at the shoreline or coastline?"

MEntity:

For the most part, all coastlines are where the three Centers, particularly the three Primary Centers, are most capable of finding balance with the support of the environment and climate, so that the Emotional, the Moving, and the Intellectual are represented in these elements that are combined at the shorelines. And this is very conducive to the body's part in a healthy hosting of your consciousness.

So, the shorelines are quite often where fragments are drawn to the most, especially those who seek to evolve in a particular lifetime. This is not to say that those farther from the shoreline are not evolving, but that there is an acceleration, so to speak, on shorelines for groups, in particular. And that is another component. The tendency to group at shorelines is also part of the dynamic for accelerating a lifetime of evolution because it is far more likely that you will evolve in a lifetime if you are a part of a group, a part of a society and culture.

We do notice that the . . . the longitudes of the planet closer to the equator, say from zero to 30 in either direction, tend to focus a little bit more emphasis on the Moving Centers, while 30 to 60 longitude in either hemisphere tends to emphasize as close to a balance of all three Centers as possible. And 60 to 90 would be where more emphasis on the intellect is involved. There still is a balance, but those particular parts of the planet tend towards emphasis in the areas that we just described.

Janet:  Michael, do you mean latitude?

MEntity: Yes. We keep you on your toes. [Laughter]

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 3

Christian
16 hours ago, petra said:

So, the shorelines are quite often where fragments are drawn to the most, especially those who seek to evolve in a particular lifetime. This is not to say that those farther from the shoreline are not evolving, but that there is an acceleration, so to speak, on shorelines for groups, in particular. And that is another component. The tendency to group at shorelines is also part of the dynamic for accelerating a lifetime of evolution because it is far more likely that you will evolve in a lifetime if you are a part of a group, a part of a society and culture.

This is interesting.

See MO, "opened back up" this weekend. Not that they ever really closed.  The orders were for like two weeks and people lost their damn minds.

Anyway.

There is a culture in MO of boating, floating and getting drunk on the rivers and at the various lakes.  Most weekends there isn't a campground spot near water avalaible.

This weekend they packed the lake of the Ozarks.  Pictures showed hundreds of people in lakeside bars, in pools, partying and having a good time. Of course with no masks or any kind of social distance.

My first two thoughts were that's a lot of pee and second wave in 3....2....1.

So I guess my thoughts here are could that sort of thing be a way for these people to get out pf there emotional confusion?  There will be a spike in cases. So might this gathering at water and rebalancing combined with that possibly break some out of the warped reality they are in?

Obviously, IDK or I wouldn't be asking the question.

Micheal did say that support for mature soul solutions would come from some surprising areas.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Janet

This has forced me to re-evaluate my centers and really consider what Michael said here. I think it's spot on. I'm Intellectual Center, Emotional Part, and I do think I'm leaning heavily toward sentimentality. 

I can't say I'm being very Productive either. I was not familiar with "spoon theory," but it makes sense. I'm clearly out of spoons because I haven't been able to watch any news-based content for some time. (I ventured into Twitter yesterday for the first time in weeks.) On the other hand, I watch covid-19 data collection sites, and try to gauge how comfortable I feel about venturing out.

My tertiary Chief Feature is Impatience, and lately I've been kicking up some Audacity (positive pole) and responding to FB posts, Nextdoor posts, Twitter posts, etc., that contain disinformation. I even responded to a cousin's "inadvertent" post about the "dangers" of voting by mail, and contradicting family members is not something I do on a regular basis. (Of course, the ones that post the most disinformation were removed from my "friends" list ages ago, so don't think I'm actually courageous.) 

However, audacity isn't always enough and today I'm feeling a bit more down than usual. My younger daughter has decided maybe it's time to buy property, so yesterday we ventured out with masks, etc., to look at a couple of places. Realtors here are required to wear masks and make their clients wear them, and our realtor follows the rules and we were happy to follow suit. After the visits, we got gas and stopped by a favorite Chinese restaurant that has recently re-opened for take-out service. The number of people out and about with nary a mask in sight is truly depressing.

Now granted, this county has relatively low numbers for covid-19, but it's also a GOP stronghold full of pretend macho men who think their rights have been abused because they were forced to do something to protect others. Now that masks are only "strongly recommended," they can ditch the pretense that they care about anyone but themselves. 

I haven't been in a store since March 11. I played it really safe for the last couple of months because of my age, some existing lung conditions, and the imminent arrival of my grandson into the family. I'm as anxious as anyone to be out and about again. But obviously I can't do it because of the predominance of assholes in my area. Since any one of them may be a carrier, even wearing a mask isn't sufficient protection. So I'm stuck at home until my local health department declares some measure of safety. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 2

Connie Stansell-Foy

I haven't received my profile yet, so I'm just guessing about my centering and chief features. Based on

On 5/24/2020 at 3:41 PM, Maureen said:

From Michael: Your Primary Fear was developed to protect you from "the world," and affects your aspirations and Goal; your Secondary Fear was developed to protect you from intimacy, and affects your relationships and Mode; your Tertiary Fear was developed to protect you from physical harm, and affects our Health, Body Image, and Body Type. The Tertiary Chief Feature is related to the CENTERING, and therefore usually affects the Body.

my estimation would be that my primary CF is Arrogance, secondary Impatience, and tertiary Greed. And in normal times I think my centering is Intellectual/Emotional part.

I haven't really noticed any severe changes in my centering, and I don't feel like it's upside-down. I don't know. I should receive my profile soon, if Troy is feeling up to it, and maybe then I can see a little better how all of this is affecting me.

(Several of my friends are among those sewing cloth masks, though. Easy to see how they are reacting productively.)

Edited by Connie Stansell-Foy
correcting typos
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Maureen
On 5/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, petra said:

For anyone who has access to the ocean shoreline, a river, lake, creek etc. or who watches beach cams and pictures like that, it helps to balance your Centers, here is an excerpt from TLEGG 2018:

BFBobby: This question is from Petra, and it's about shorelines or coastlines. "What are the effects on the physical human body, as well as the etheric bodies and Essence, being, living, walking the shoreline or coastline where air, moving water, and land meet, and how does it differ in being exposed to higher elevations? What did Human Sentience know about this when solely living on the shoreline or coastline 1 million years ago? What is the 'happening,' so to speak, at the shoreline or coastline?"

MEntity:

For the most part, all coastlines are where the three Centers, particularly the three Primary Centers, are most capable of finding balance with the support of the environment and climate, so that the Emotional, the Moving, and the Intellectual are represented in these elements that are combined at the shorelines. And this is very conducive to the body's part in a healthy hosting of your consciousness.

We do notice that the . . . the longitudes of the planet closer to the equator, say from zero to 30 in either direction, tend to focus a little bit more emphasis on the Moving Centers, while 30 to 60 longitude in either hemisphere tends to emphasize as close to a balance of all three Centers as possible. And 60 to 90 would be where more emphasis on the intellect is involved. There still is a balance, but those particular parts of the planet tend towards emphasis in the areas that we just described.

Janet:  Michael, do you mean latitude?

MEntity: Yes. We keep you on your toes. [Laughter]

Thanks for the refresher @petra. Toronto, Canada is 43.6532° N, 79.3832° W. I hadn't connected the balancing of centers (which I'm working on) with living here before. I still long for the ocean/mountains (two of my True Homes which one can find local "substitutes" for) but I do love urban and I get that, quite peaceably, here in Toronto. Peace, and being close to those I need to be close to, trumps location for me in this lifetime. 💞

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD

So are they saying that - I have intellectual part of emotional centre, positive poles of that being insight (intellectual) and perception (emotional), negative poles being reasoning (intellectual) and sentimental (emotional), so are they saying that now with centre flipping, I am for a bit, going to be emotional part, of intellectual centre? What are the poles of that? I tried looking in the library but I couldn't find anything that explicitly said "positive and negative poles of emotional part of the intellectual centre". For a Scholar I suck at finding things in the library here.

I found this, but it doesn't talk about parts of the dominant centre... I don't understand this at all.

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Connie Stansell-Foy

@AnnaD Wouldn't they be the same, just backwards/upside down? 

AnnaD

So the main gist being - negative poled reasoning and sentimentality?

So "I am struggling with sentimentality and generating frustration?" 

So I move deliberately to a moving centre- productivity? Moving centre always helps I can vouch for that. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Ingun
On 5/29/2020 at 9:06 AM, AnnaD said:

So are they saying that - I have intellectual part of emotional centre, positive poles of that being insight (intellectual) and perception (emotional), negative poles being reasoning (intellectual) and sentimental (emotional), so are they saying that now with centre flipping, I am for a bit, going to be emotional part, of intellectual centre? What are the poles of that? I tried looking in the library but I couldn't find anything that explicitly said "positive and negative poles of emotional part of the intellectual centre". For a Scholar I suck at finding things in the library here.

@AnnaD I collected some peaces because it helps me also 😉 And More to read in here and here and quotes from other session are in Italic.

Within each Center resides ALL other Centers, kind of like a pie; with all the different Parts.

EMOTIONALLY CENTERED/Intellectual PART  -  means you take in the world through

The Emotional CENTER with its Negative Pole of -Sentimentality and Positive Pole of +Perception (see it on the Ordinal Inspirational Axis or Server Axis).

An EMOTIONALLY-CENTERED person tends to rotate/process within the self in terms of how things, people, events, life moves them, inspires them, and bypasses their prejudices and logic to get to a place of direct Perception. So the Emotionally-CENTERED navigates and processes in terms of Inspiration.

Then you give back to the world through the Intellectual PART (of your Emotional Center):

The Intellectual PART - with its Negative Pole of -Reasoning and +Insights (see it on the Ordinal Expressive Axis or Artisan Axis)

Intellectual PART means that this is given back to the world in Expression (Expressive Axis)

Intellectual Part: This person will have lessons around how to take the input from their basic Centering and express that back out into the world appropriately. They may be excellent at communicating, but they will still have a spectrum of lessons and challenges in this area.

When switched for you it becomes:

INTELLECTUALLY CENTERED/Emotional Part  -  means one take in the world through:

The Intellectual CENTER, through -Reasoning and +Insights, through the world of Expression (Ordinal Expression Axis)

An Intellectually-CENTERED person tends to rotate/process within the self in terms of how things are expressed, make sense, are logical, formed, and bring them insight.

This person then gives back to the world through the Emotional PART (of the Intellectual Center) which is Mute. Good read here

The Emotional Part, has the Negative Pole of -Sentimentality and Positive Pole of +Perception

EMOTIONAL PART: This person will have lessons around how to take the input from their basic Centering and how to process the feelings that arise from it. They may have deep emotions, but have little way of actually showing it. This is their challenge then in many cases.

From here:

What happens in Intellectual Centering, Emotional Part is that thoughts build and grow and take up a great amount of "room" in the mind, and the Emotional Part is mute.     There is no outward expression of your thoughts, no form to put them into, so they show up as "feelings," as agitations in the body, and "boomeranged" back into the Intellect to be organized and sorted and tamed.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ingun

Using the examples from above in the session, and how the Negative Poles now show up in the all 3 Lower Centers, after being switched:

One way to help you put your flipped Centering in perspective might be to say, "I AM STRUGGLING TO PROCESS [insert negative pole of of new primary] and GENERATING [insert negative pole of new secondary] 

Intellectual Centered/Emotional Part:

I AM STRUGGLING TO PROCESS -REASONS AND GENERATING -SENTIMENTALITY.

Intellectual Centered/Moving Part:

I AM STRUGGLING TO PROCESS -REASONS AND GENERATING -FRUSTRATION

Emotional Centered/Intellectual Part:

I AM STRUGGLING TO PROCESS -SENTIMENTALITY AND GENERATING REASONS/REASONING

Emotional Centered/Moving Part:

I AM STRUGGLING WITH -SENTIMENTALITY AND GENERATING -FRUSTRATION (is the negative Pole of Moving Center) (Positive Pole is PRODUCTION)

Moving Centered/Emotional Part:

I AM STRUGGLING WITH -FRUSTRATION AND GENERATING -SENTIMENTALITY

Moving Centered/Intellectual Part:

I AM STRUGGLING WITH -FRUSTRATION AND GENERATING -REASONS.

I see this very well happening with myself. Being Intellectually Centered/Emotional Part, and now switched to Emotionally Centered/Intellectual Part, I struggle with -Sentimentality and it generates -Reason/Reasoning. I haven't been able to activate my Moving Center in the healthy ways I usually do. I'm so Frustrated too.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2

Diane

Thank you, Ingun. Good timing, I was just looking at this. 💞

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1