Cong - True Love

Cong

@Cong Your platform reminded me the POF from last October where we participated both. Incidentally, when I asked what Essence learned from me, it was True Love. 

Here the excerpt, maybe it can give you some ideas:

MEntity: Considering the caveats that we described to Cong, we can say that one of the many things that Essence has learned from you is the value of TRUE LOVE. This value has been learned from you because, regardless of circumstances, losses, distances, disappointments, wounding, you still love. You continue to generate space for love. You invite it and share it, even if there is a sense of imbalance or loneliness. You have taught your Essence that it is more important to keep love available than it is to protect love.

MEntity: This may seem broad and generic, but it is not. It is quite profound to learn this in any lifetime because the efforts to love are often painful and the walls that protect the self can grow even across lifetimes.

MEntity: You have learned that True Love is unbreakable, a super power that is as steady and true as any soul. It can exist through pain, loss, disappointment, fear, despair, etc. It is not dependent upon conditions. It exists. It cannot un-exist. And this is what you have learned because Love is nowhere as fragile as it sometimes seems to be. It is made of the stuff of souls.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 4

@Cong you're totally right! I had a similar platform from 2017 to 2018. Those years feel like a decade ago so I'll have to some some reflecting on them to give you an idea of what it was like. Those were the years I went to TLEGG and also when I traveled to Germany to meet Nadine. These events really put love in perspective for me. I'll do some mental digging to get a clearer picture for you.

Here's also the session on the platform 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Cong, for this next platform year I wish you validation of TRUE LOVE in oh-so-subtle, sublime and magical ways, as well as big, embarrassing, "bash you over the head" ways!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 1