Luciana 2020 PLATFORM- TRUE INDEPENDENCE

Luciana Flora

2020 PLATFORM: TRUE INDEPENDENCE

MINI MICHAEL COMMENT: This Platform is a focus on exploring the concept of Independence on your own terms and defining this for yourself as the ultimate form of independence. Not all forms of independence look alike.

I think it's very interesting that I'm on a platform that the theme is independence... my life plan is also related to independence... I'm going to put an excerpt here of the session I had about my life plan:

In your case, it looks as if you are in the 4th year of your current Life Plan Cycle with a theme focused on HEALTHY INDEPENDENCE. This is a Life Plan that is all about looking for or creating experiences that help you to learn the difference between unhealthy independence and healthy independence. Healthy independence is when you depend on yourself for what you can depend on from yourself, but you know when you must depend on 
 others and you learn who to trust and who is available for you to depend upo
n. 

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/3465-my-life-plan-healthy-independence/

• LIKE/LOVE 23

It is a great task! I think that you have worked a lot with independence, especially in relationship with your parents. Maybe you will make a breaktrough and achieve independence and self-confidence with your choices, actions and thoughts. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

On 6/10/2020 at 6:31 AM, Katja said:

It is a great task! I think that you have worked a lot with independence, especially in relationship with your parents. Maybe you will make a breaktrough and achieve independence and self-confidence with your choices, actions and thoughts. 

On 6/10/2020 at 11:36 PM, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

@Luciana Flora, I think this is a perfect platform for you! I completely agree with everything @Katja said!

@Katja and @Connie Stansell-Foy 

You know, I think that this forced estrangement I'm having from my parents because of the pandemic might help me with that.  I'm getting a chance to work things out for myself... without any unsolicited help... IoI... I think sometimes we really need help... but sometimes we need to work things out for ourselves if it's not impossible to build up self-confidence.

Besides, I think I'm starting to see some things more clearly. 

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

I love this platform for you, @Luciana Flora.  I think you will reach new levels of independence and confidence in yourself this platform year...and more clarity, too, in relation to your family and your boundaries with them.

• LIKE/LOVE 4