Babylove - TRUE BREAKTHROUGH

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

15 minutes ago, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

And there is a new softness around my being and relating...less rigid perspectives and/or conclusions.  

Beautiful, Nick. This part sounds a lot like how Ms described the end of the 5th IM for me, too:

MEntity: Let us ask you this as part of a learning and validation process: do you feel you have reached a point where you have freed yourself from your own demands, regardless of how long you may have identified with them? Do you feel overwhelmed by possibilities or lack of possibilities, or do you feel alive and eager for exploration? Do you feel you have become a burden to yourself, or do you feel affection growing for your uncertainty

MEntity: and potential? Do you feel ready to "give up" or do you feel you have "gotten over yourself" and know that you can create yourself in any image you feel you can?

Kasia: The latter to each of those questions.

Kasia: Since mid-2016 I've noticed a "softening" of my own demands, to the point where now I don't really mind which way things go, so long as I focus on the joy of getting there.

MEntity: Then your psyche is aligned with and on board with your progress as you launch out from the Positive Pole of the 5th Internal Monad. We did not simply want to tell you where you are, but wanted to know if your consciousness had caught up to where you are.

Kasia: Yeah, I've been feeling it for a while, and felt that openness I've seen described post-5th IM.

Kasia: But "softer" is the best term to describe it, I think. I don't feel all the rough edges any more.

MEntity: That is valid.

Kasia: Great, thank you for validating that.

MEntity: That "softness" is not only freedom, but self-love.

MEntity: Previous to the "softness" of self-love there is often self-absorption, and this can have rather sharp edges.

Congrats on breaking through!! 🍾🥂

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Congratulations @Nick Sweeney (Babylove)  now you can really BE and ACT yourself! 

Here is the session I had back in 2018 about my transition to 5th Internal Monad 5 years ago. I particularly like the surf analogy.

Session 22-11-2018.

Hjortur: These last three years it has felt like I have gone through a massive transition, especially this year.

Can you give me information on this transition and how it is related to my internal monad's and current soul level?

MEntity

It looks to us as if you completed your 4th Internal Monad about 3 years ago and have been navigating life on the other side of this Monad for the past 3 years. It can take many years to process an Internal Monad, particularly the 4th Internal Monad, but once it is done, you cannot undo it. You must move forward with what you determined was worth keeping as helpful imprinting and learn to live without the imprinting that is no longer useful. These past 3 years look to us to have been a dive into who you are and how to live as you. It is like the difference between having studied how to surfboard, how the waves work, how to stand, how to lean, how to recover from crashes, vs actually being on the waves of the ocean. You are on the waves of the ocean of who you are now.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

22 hours ago, Kasia said:

Beautiful, Nick. This part sounds a lot like how Ms described the end of the 5th IM for me, too:

MEntity: Let us ask you this as part of a learning and validation process: do you feel you have reached a point where you have freed yourself from your own demands, regardless of how long you may have identified with them? Do you feel overwhelmed by possibilities or lack of possibilities, or do you feel alive and eager for exploration? Do you feel you have become a burden to yourself, or do you feel affection growing for your uncertainty

MEntity: and potential? Do you feel ready to "give up" or do you feel you have "gotten over yourself" and know that you can create yourself in any image you feel you can?

Kasia: The latter to each of those questions.

Kasia: Since mid-2016 I've noticed a "softening" of my own demands, to the point where now I don't really mind which way things go, so long as I focus on the joy of getting there.

MEntity: Then your psyche is aligned with and on board with your progress as you launch out from the Positive Pole of the 5th Internal Monad. We did not simply want to tell you where you are, but wanted to know if your consciousness had caught up to where you are.

Kasia: Yeah, I've been feeling it for a while, and felt that openness I've seen described post-5th IM.

Kasia: But "softer" is the best term to describe it, I think. I don't feel all the rough edges any more.

MEntity: That is valid.

Kasia: Great, thank you for validating that.

MEntity: That "softness" is not only freedom, but self-love.

MEntity: Previous to the "softness" of self-love there is often self-absorption, and this can have rather sharp edges.

Congrats on breaking through!! 🍾🥂

Thanks, @Kasia!  And thanks for sharing this from your chat w/ Michael.  It gives me more insight into how I am doing as I progress through the 5IM.  I can also relate to the latter parts of every description they shared, so I know I am continuing to move through the monad in the positive poles.

I hold dear the part about "affection growing for your uncertainty and potential".  It is such a mysterious and foreign thing to experience, but at the same time, it feels so right and good...and transcendent.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

17 hours ago, Hjortur said:

Congratulations @Nick Sweeney (Babylove)  now you can really BE and ACT yourself! 

Here is the session I had back in 2018 about my transition to 5th Internal Monad 5 years ago. I particularly like the surf analogy.

Session 22-11-2018.

Hjortur: These last three years it has felt like I have gone through a massive transition, especially this year.

Can you give me information on this transition and how it is related to my internal monad's and current soul level?

MEntity

It looks to us as if you completed your 4th Internal Monad about 3 years ago and have been navigating life on the other side of this Monad for the past 3 years. It can take many years to process an Internal Monad, particularly the 4th Internal Monad, but once it is done, you cannot undo it. You must move forward with what you determined was worth keeping as helpful imprinting and learn to live without the imprinting that is no longer useful. These past 3 years look to us to have been a dive into who you are and how to live as you. It is like the difference between having studied how to surfboard, how the waves work, how to stand, how to lean, how to recover from crashes, vs actually being on the waves of the ocean. You are on the waves of the ocean of who you are now.

Wonderful, @Hjortur!  Thank you for sharing this.  What a beautiful and resonant image this is of being "on the waves of the ocean of who you are now."    It is such a good metaphor for what it has been like living and being since the 4IM.  It seems as if the 5IM takes it even further in the sense that post 4IM, I still felt so serious about it all and so focused on the results of my life. Whereas, now, it's not all so damn serious!  I'm more playful about all of it, and I don't care as much about the results.  I care more about how I feel NOW and the process/journey.  

• LIKE/LOVE 4

14 hours ago, Miizle said:

That sounds just splendid @Nick Sweeney (Babylove)!! I would love hear more about it all, your processes and how you've put yourself out there in the performing arts... Would make a great blog post if you want to share at some point.

What a fantastic platform!

Hi, @Miizle!  I may write more about this in the future, but here is the short of it.

Singing has always been a part of my life, and I started acting when I was in high school.  In college, I majored in theater, and then went on to get my M.F.A. in graduate studies for acting.  But after grad school, I took a "detour" and put all of my focus into healing myself, growing in consciousness and learning how to be of service to others through spiritual healing and counseling of various sorts (astrology, reiki, intuition/tarot and channeling).  The performing arts was always there, and I did projects off-and-on, but I never thought I would come back to it in such a focused way and as a career.

To get going again, synchronicity brought me the opportunity to audition for a talent service that would provide me with classes (to WD-40 the rust off these acting chops!", new headshots and regular opportunities to audition for agencies and casting directors.  Within a month or 2 I snagged my current San Diego agent, and immediately started booking gigs.

I also began taking acting classes for the camera (since I was a little boy I have always dreamed of being in film/television) in LA and after being so inspired by the classes, decided to move to LA (I moved there at the beginning of this month!).

I'm still working on getting an agent in LA.  And I'm also working on audition pieces for theater.

So, I'm on the ride, and enjoying it!

Due to my background, coming back to it has not been hard.  The only hard part was getting over the idea that I'm 42yo, now, and " do I really want to do this now?????" lol

The answer I came to was "Yes, you do!  These are your talents and skills and most importantly, your most immediate joys.  So, get busy living or get busy dying!"

And here I am, embracing uncertainty and potential and happy as a clam😊

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

That's awesome @Nick Sweeney (Babylove)!! Yeah, it definitely sounds like you have a solid background there. And you know, even before you mentioned the age thing yourself, i was thinking, i honestly think going for an acting career, especially in LA, is better to do when one is not young, naive and vulnerable anymore. It is such a cruel world, and the vulnerability needed to be a really good actor would then be, in turn, a really difficult feature when dealing with all the rest that comes with that business. So being a mature personality who knows who they are and what the world is like should make a massive difference in making it easier, and also making you a better actor for that matter...   Not saying young people can't be very good actors because they can, there is something extremely compelling in the innocence where really good young actors come from. But you can come from the innocence found in inexperience or the innocence found in older (soul) age. Much less soul crushing to do the latter.

Or that's at least how it seems to me. I was involved in the industry for a relatively short period of time, but heard and saw enough for these conclusions, whether correct or not 🙂 Absolutely loved working with actors (prepping scenes and helping them find character/voice/performance), and stuff was coming from places i didn't even know. I couldn't commit to that as a career like i haven't been able to do with any profession. Who knows, maybe i'll one day start again, if i can find a way and a setting that maximises fun and creativity and cuts out finance, red tape and sharks 😉 

Best of luck, Nick, it definitely sounds like you're on your path!!!

And certainly please write more about that or your breakthrough one day if you feel like it!

• LIKE/LOVE 4