Contact with past/future personalities through Michael and passing information. (Includes "the best idea ever" (warning, maybe only in my opinion))

Miizle

Thoughts of this morning... I've found the encounters that people have had in their sessions with their past or future personalities extremely fascinating, even healing. So i was thinking about this, all the different things that could be done with that concept, as we have the vessel (Michael), which is pretty damn amazing. (Yes we can have different levels of contact through Essence in our own minds too of course, but i'm mainly thinking about Michael here.)

I would actually love to have all those sessions in one spot... Maybe just a link collection. What made me think about this today, was these wonderful sessions by @Maureen https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/3231-essence-resonance-with-concurrent-future-life-reaching-out/)

So, the thoughts:

- Has anyone given an encouraging message to their past personality in need (or future i guess! Or concurrent) through Michael? I know a few here have received such from the future and it has been incredible just to read, let alone receive i can only imagine. I feel there would be so much healing in actually sending these out, too.
- I'm wondering if it would in any way be possible to get pieces of... art of some kind from the past or the future that means a lot to another personality? Obviously if that piece of art is still on record from history, but other ways... I'd love to be able to 'hear' music especially from another era where it has been important to my essence....

- Okay, i just had the best idea ever. (This usually means it's something completely unfeasible and even downright fucking stupid in other people's minds, but hear me out! :D)

Writing a poem or a story in collaboration with a past/future personality. Could even include a piece of visual art, if we are talking about eras with easily preserved history.

I always loved what my entity (C1E3) did back in the day in Scotland as a collaborative effort and put together a collection of poetry. How about EXPANDING THAT ACROSS TIME, PLACE AND MEDIUM? FUUUUUCK MEEEE the ultimate piece of art??? Made in conscious collaborative effort. Let them make some ultra fancy holographic sound light vibration representation of it in the future, too 😄 I'll view it in the astral. 
Can we do this???? (I don't even know who exactly i'm addressing that to 😛 It's a question, a rhetoric question, and a plea all at once)

I've had this thing about "TIME" for a long time. Since i was maybe 13. Today i realised it is, on top of simply understanding time and accepting time,  'transcending time' that is of utmost interest to me.

So, those were my thoughts of today 😄

PS. I'm thinking about making some kind of a 'grid of hope', thematic thoughts and truths about what i've learned about life, for myself across time. My essence will be able to access that and put the word on to whomever might need it, but i will also read it for Michael as i'm sure there are those that communicate with them. I'm in all seriousness also thinking about setting up a web page just for my future incarnations to explore, as well. I remember there's been transcripts where Michael has indicated the internet will survive... Folks reading TLE and so forth...  I love it... Just need to think about the logistics here, and how they will find it.

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • PRIEST
Maureen
28 minutes ago, Miizle said:

So, the thoughts:

- Has anyone given an encouraging message to their past personality in need (or future i guess! Or concurrent) through Michael? I know a few here have received such from the future and it has been incredible just to read, let alone receive i can only imagine. I feel there would be so much healing in actually sending these out, too.

@Miizle, I'm not sure if this is the kind of session you're looking for. It started out as a (long) question on "wholeness" and a dream of six murders (turned out it was past life personalities) and moved into two sessions with Michael. These sessions were beautiful and deeply healing for me and for my past personalities... specifically the six personalities that I dreamed about. 

Here's the first session on April 4, 2014: The 7 Stages of Internal Wholeness .

Here's the second "carry-over" session on April 7, 2014: Witnessing/Reliving ~ The Process of Healing

Michael said this at the end of the second session: 

Maureen:  Do those six Personalities have a chance to become whole -- through my witnessing?

MEntity:  Oh yes. They already are doing so. You are "saving" them. By "saving" here, we mean that you are the first to make any sense to them in terms of their potential to move beyond the pain they endured. You, as Maureen, are the first to truly "see" these fragments and to embrace their shame and despair as a part of who they are, and not only as it defining them.

Maureen:  I'm crying again.

MEntity:  That is often how it works to come home again.

Also, here's a Q&A with Michael that started with Bobby asking about a future life and then I followed up on it.

It's in this blog entry: Star Trek Episode Provokes Essence Recognition

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • PRIEST
Maureen

Also, @Janet has some great sessions on a future life as a woman called Argo that are really inspirational. @Jeroen has some terrific ones as well. There are likely more students and sessions but my brain is majorly fried right now.  Later!!! ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
Connor
2 hours ago, Miizle said:

- Okay, i just had the best idea ever. (This usually means it's something completely unfeasible and even downright fucking stupid in other people's minds, but hear me out! :D)

Writing a poem or a story in collaboration with a past/future personality. Could even include a piece of visual art, if we are talking about eras with easily preserved history.

That isn't unfeasible. In fact, it is perfectly normal.

In my blog post titled, "What is the Nature of Fictional Characters?", Michael describes how well-written fictional characters are actually the product of collaboration between the writer and past Personalities of the writer's Essence. I've worked with quite a few of my past lives to create compelling fiction. In fact, the protagonist of my current writing project is animated by my most-recent past life, and the experience is actually part of that Personality's afterlife Review.

A fictional character is a bit different from poetry, but I don't see why Astral fragments couldn't participate in the creation of poetry.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 2
Miizle

@Connor, that's so awesome that your project is part of your past personality's review! What a great concept!
I read that fictional character transcript a long time ago and have actually thought about reading it again at some point, so thanks for bringing it up.
What i meant, maybe i wasn't very clear, was to collaborate with a physical incarnation of another time, instead of an astral personality. I'm sure a lot of art comes from the astral, as a matter of fact Michael has called art "channelling". But what i would like to do is to have a super clear connection through a competent medium and build a project transpassing the limits of time. On the astral i'm sure it's fun and exciting to work with an extant incarnation, but for us who are incarnate it would be extraordinary, especially as we are bound to time and place. It would be great to connect two (or more) extant personalities in the middle of their lives, circumstances, problems, bodies, histories and see what happens...

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Miizle

@Maureen Thank you! I will read those for sure! There are a few transcripts that i remember that i could add here too. One was i think about @Becca the Student's future incarnation whohad read her (currently unfinished) book?? I don't seem to find it now although i didn't look too thoroughly.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
Becca the Student

Oh yes, my Future bestie! Here's the session. Fun fact: I had written a chapter and done a ton of worldbuilding, but I hadn't really sat down to write it seriously because I had work and other projects distracting me. It's only been this year, ironically, that I've been able to sit down and fully write it out -- and knowing she'd read two books of mine is really helpful in allowing me to envision actually finishing this thing. (I'm glad I waited, actually, as current events are proving to be incredibly applicable to the themes of the book.) I think she might be helping me write the book, actually, in some way; it's a sci-fi book, and sometimes I get very strong images.

I'm wondering if it would in any way be possible to get pieces of... art of some kind from the past or the future that means a lot to another personality? Obviously if that piece of art is still on record from history, but other ways... I'd love to be able to 'hear' music especially from another era where it has been important to my essence....

I actually have intense nostalgia around Old Hollywood and the 40s/50s, and sometimes cry when I indulge in it. My longing for it is palpable. 😉  I moved to LA when I was younger, and while there, any time I was on a studio lot I'd feel so much nostalgia and longing -- I'd thought it was just a longing for a career, back then, but I visited again recently and it felt more like a longing for something that was lost. I asked Michael about it once, in a session I don't think I posted, and they informed me my previous life was still very much with me here in the present. Here's an excerpt:

MEntity: Your ties to "Old Hollywood" are valid, as well. We cannot find specific names, but we found two lives associated with that general time period: one as a small-time independent agent or an agent within a larger agency, working with upcoming actors. Another lifetime as a fairly well-known starlet who was abducted and reported missing, never found. Because that life was interrupted, the sense of many "unfinished" links to that time period may come from that life.

BeccaTheStudent: That makes sense. I'd been wondering why I moved out to Hollywood, and why I got so nostalgic and even sad looking at the Studio lots. It does feel like I'm still clinging to that life even now

BeccaTheStudent: Was it Jean Spangler?

MEntity: We think you have identified the "Hollywood" life. This life is still being healed and is very much "alive," so to speak. "She" is very much with you, so to speak.

BeccaTheStudent: Is there anything I can do to help with the healing?

MEntity: Whatever you have been doing appears to be in line with the healing sought. From your curiosity, to your writing, to your exploration of self beyond self, and even now to your identifying her. Knowing her and her life may be a turning point for that Personality to see herself differently from the failure she has been locked in for so long. Your awe and fascination and acceptance of her is a beacon toward home for her.

MEntity: In other words, you are her, exalted. A version of her that has grown out of that life, and it comforts her to see that her future is not lost to a single life.

It's weird, I guess, but that session really made me examine what I wanted out of my life. "Do I want this? Or do I simply miss it?" Poor Jean. I feel you, girl. 😉 I have a suspicion she might've been killed by the Black Dahlia killer, but I'm not entirely certain about it.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 4
  • ARTISAN
Janet
12 hours ago, Miizle said:

Has anyone given an encouraging message to their past personality in need

I have helped a past personality. Not through Michael, although Michael has said some things on how to approach connecting with past personalities in a specific location. From my session England and Other Stuff:

Janet:
Since the topic came up I should ask about my most vivid impression of resonance. While approaching the north side of the remains of Glastonbury Abbey, tears came to my eyes. I felt resonance in that spot and only there. I walked all over the Abbey grounds and didn’t feel anything until returning to that spot.

I wondered what caused the feeling and had a flash of standing under a tree in a rainstorm.

A few minutes later, I overheard a woman in that area telling her daughters about having to run and stand ‘dancing under the trees’ during a rainstorm she had experienced there.

So I think it likely that ‘I’ once stood on that spot, under a tree during a rainstorm. What do you think?

MEntity:
It was more than that in this case. It was a ritual. A kind of escape from abuses at the time.

The experience you had in your visit was likely the relief that she was remembered. Her greatest fear was to be forgotten and to have no substance that mattered to anyone. You are the first to remember her.

Janet: So I was connected to the Abbey in some way?

MEntity: Yes. "You" were held there as a rescued child, but refused to comply to impositions and suffered greatly for it.

Janet: About when was this?

MEntity:
This looks to have been around 800 CE.

We can say that the memory of her "saved her life." Her choice to live saved her life, of course, but what she did not understand was the wave of inspiration that connected with her during one of her rituals. It was you.

She found the strength to break free from the mindfucking oppression and was removed from the care of those who had assigned themselves to "care" for her. She thrived after this. And danced for different reasons in the end.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 3
Leela Corman

@Becca the Student "You are her exalted" really hit me. I can relate to that I think! It feels like this lifetime where we have direct access to Michael and to each other to process their teachings is pretty amazing and rare in the span of our lifetimes. I also feel like I might be some of my past selves, exalted. I feel like the life I'm currently living might be one of my Essence's favorites, because I've had the privilege of manifesting so many projects - books, bands, relationships.

It hadn't occurred to me to try to communicate with past or future personalities, but this is a thing I do with past versions of myself all the time. I first got the idea in a dream, where a girl was leaning on a car and told me, "Hey, here's a cool thing you can do: send messages to your younger self." I have become increasingly focused in how I do it, and I have begun to feel that it creates a kind of consciousness loop for me. I usually choose difficult moments in my past and tell that me how much better things will get, and more detailed stuff that's personal. I told a friend of mine about it once and she does the same. I also try to hear my future self, now. That's more difficult but every once in a while something comes through. I highly recommend this, though, as a way of giving yourself solace over your lifetime. 

Michael told me that there's a future life of mine that views "me" as a hero, because this is the life where I decided to "let it all come at me" in all matters around Love. That's for fucking sure.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1
Becca the Student

@Leela Corman That is really really cool. I love that idea of sending messages to my younger self! I've never consciously tried that -- which is ironic, because I communicate with my past lives frequently, either channeling their experiences or lives into my writing, or simply by acknowledging they're around out loud. (One was so intent on keeping me safe and making sure I didn't get "trapped", he ended up giving me panic attacks. We had a talk , with the help of a healer, and now he just sends me a ❤️ image any time he wants to remind me to 'follow my heart.' Totally cheesy, Pedro. But also adorable.)

I think it's so awesome that one of your future selves sees you as a hero. That must be a nice bit of love to fall back on when things feel tough!

@petra Your Lifetask: "To remember to come Home" ties in with, to your exploration of self beyond self

It's funny, I hadn't made that connection until I saw @Maureen's session above! It does feel like a lot of my learning in this life is around recognizing my "self beyond the self" and incorporating that knowledge back into my life. My exploration of past lives really only began over the past two years (same with my conscious relationship with my guides and family in the Astral) -- it's crazy how much that knowledge enriches the life we live and choices we make. It transforms my every-day, and reminds me it's something precious.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2
WolfAmethyst
1 hour ago, Janet said:

approaching the north side of the remains of Glastonbury Abbey

MEntity:
This looks to have been around 800 CE.

Here's a 3D reconstruction from that period you may find interesting.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • ARTISAN
Janet

@WolfAmethyst -- the Abbey grounds are very large, but that video shows the approximate location where I felt the resonance. I was under the trees you see to the right of the reconstructed building as it pans back and you can see the parking lot (aka the "car park," as the English call it) in the background. 

Glastonbury is a treat to visit. Lots of "new age" activity there so it lends itself to some ... well, eccentricities, among the locals and visitors. 

I had not planned to spend more than a day in the city, but I was so stressed by the experience of driving and navigating by myself that I parked my car and stayed put for 2 days. But I wasn't unhappy to stay there since I managed to fully explore the Abbey grounds and the Chalice Well grounds and drag myself up Glastonbury Tor. (Which I will certainly not do again on a hot day after a lunch that included a glass of English cider.) 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
Jeroen
18 hours ago, Miizle said:

What i meant, maybe i wasn't very clear, was to collaborate with a physical incarnation of another time, instead of an astral personality. I'm sure a lot of art comes from the astral, as a matter of fact Michael has called art "channelling". But what i would like to do is to have a super clear connection through a competent medium and build a project transpassing the limits of time. On the astral i'm sure it's fun and exciting to work with an extant incarnation, but for us who are incarnate it would be extraordinary, especially as we are bound to time and place. It would be great to connect two (or more) extant personalities in the middle of their lives, circumstances, problems, bodies, histories and see what happens...

From what I understand, moments of resonance between lifetimes is what connects those lifetimes and personalities together. Michael refers to this as "adjacent" lifetimes or intersections that exist within the structure of each Essence. I had a session on this that you could read if you like.

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/3319-essence-structure-and-resonance-across-lifetimes/

"Jeroen: Are the moments of resonance we experience between lifetimes what interconnects those lifetimes together from an Essence perspective?

MEntity: In response to your question about resonance, those moments contribute to the securing of intersections, so to speak, in the structure of Essence.

MEntity: We have described these as "adjacent" lives. These are lives that are not linear in your progression, but that resonate in meaningful ways."

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
avi

i’ve been thinking about this as well!!! i just had a session with Nick where Michael said that a future lifetime of mine is a dancer who admires my journey “to expand personal experience within the arts, and to create a more supportive space artists.” I haven’t completely transcribed the session yet but she gave me insight into how she creates art and i’ve been wondering about the possibility of collaborating with her in this lifetime

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
Miizle

@Janet That is so beautiful! It is magnificent we can bring healing and closure across time like this. Seems like something similar happened for Maureen in her sessions, which i haven't had the time to read yet, but know i will enjoy a lot... (Ah what a fantastic place TLE is!) And thematically the same for @Becca the Student as well, these past personalities just needed to be seen and acknowledged to spark healing and meaning. Thank you for sharing these!!! Becca, this connection between Jean Spangler and you is wonderful and seems like knowing about it is of use both ways. Beautiful. Also just looked her up... 26 years old when she disappeared, horrendous. Wonder how much of that fate is still being processed by her and your essence. Do you know if you know her husband or parents in this lifetime?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Becca the Student

I don’t, actually! Now that’s a question. I’m especially curious about her mother and daughter — when I did more research into her, I felt compelled to know what happened to her daughter. I know the daughter’s still alive, but I wonder if she’s also got a concurrent going on I know in this life. I’m sure there’s Karma there. Something to ask Michael in the future!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
Miizle

@Leela Corman Yeees i recalled that session of yours and was going to mention it! Very powerful and amazing!! These loops we can create within lifetimes and within grand cycles are just fascinating. I've sent some thoughts to my past selves in this life some times before but not with much effort or intent. Never occurred to me to try to get messages from my future selves. Great idea!

@Becca the Student Oh Pedro! How sweet!! 😄❤️ A heart is definiely better than a panic attack, i'm glad he learned 🥴

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1
Miizle

@Becca the Student Actually, thanks for this. I've had some panic attacks too and they are just the worst, and it's hard not to be afraid of them. This is the first time i have ever had a laugh at the subject. 👍

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Becca the Student

@Mizzle Oh, I’m glad! All scary things deserved to be laughed at, at least once!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Miizle
2 hours ago, avi said:

i’ve been thinking about this as well!!! i just had a session with Nick where Michael said that a future lifetime of mine is a dancer who admires my journey “to expand personal experience within the arts, and to create a more supportive space artists.” I haven’t completely transcribed the session yet but she gave me insight into how she creates art and i’ve been wondering about the possibility of collaborating with her in this lifetime

Awesome!! Do let us know if you find a way 😃

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Miizle

@Connor Oh heck there is so much more there in those fictional character sessions than i realised! Also now i remember i was too overwhelmed to read even the first part properly when you first posted it. This is great, shall be my bedtime reading together with @Maureen's sessions. Yum.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Jackie

Wow....I love this community, where else can you have these conversations....I always wanted to have conversations on this “spiritual” level but before my late 20s I had nobody, everyone around me thought me crazy and after I only had 1 -2 persons whom I could share these ideas with but now here is a ton of people....thank u for sharing 💃🏻🕺🍾

i think it’s Becca that had a life interrupted in old Hollywood? I think maybe I had something similar in Viking Times, I am in love with anything Viking including the violence, the snow, the Scandinavian landscape, food etc...and I was born in the Caribbean this time around, didn’t see snow until I was almost 13 but it was like I missed it somehow....will have add to my list of 1,000 questions for Michael in this lifetime....

Thank you to everyone that shares their private sessions.....🧞‍♂️

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
Miizle

@Jackie I know right! 💚 I've had people to have "wacky" conversations with, but the context of Michael teachings and the systematic approach people have in this community is just so much more.

Becca the Student posted about that Hollywood life further up on this thread 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 3