Troy

Energy Report: JUNE 2020

Becca the Student

Hugging you so hard, @avi! ❤️❤️❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen
32 minutes ago, avi said:

wow. i’m crying. as a Black woman and a human, i can’t express how absolutely wonderful this is to read. i can feel my ancestors smiling down on me and my people and all of us. let’s keep pushing!! wow. wow!!!!!!!! 🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

I am very happy for you, @avi

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

JeanneS

Hooray!  This is wonderful!

I have a question (please forgive me if it is not appropriate here): I have not heard of a Magnetic Server.  Of course I know about Magnetic Kings (6th level old) who stay on the 6th level until their group collectively matures.  So is it the same with other roles?  Does this mean that George Floyd was 6th level Old and has a group (us?) that he shepherds through a soul maturation process?

• LIKE/LOVE 22
  • THANK YOU! 1

Marigold

2 hours ago, Troy said:

This uprising is working. The protests are working. Your future has changed dramatically over the past 3 weeks. 

Yes!🎆

If George Floyd was a Magnetic Server, does that mean that he was/is 6th Level Old? I'm curious about his Cadre and Entity now. I wonder if him being a Magnetic Server has some sort of connection with the great wave of protests that followed after he was murdered. Or if it was a coincidence and it would have been the same if a different person had been killed. His death has sparked the conversation regarding ''server'' issues in the USA like the caring (or the lack thereof) for marginalized communities, particularly black people.

EDIT: I'm adding the link to this excerpt about Magnetic Souls.

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 6

KurtisM

"This uprising is working. The protests are working. Your future has changed dramatically over the past 3 weeks. 

The Energy Shift on May 5th was fully actualized in the responses to the death of the Magnetic Server known as George Floyd. The Truth and Consequences of unchecked and ignored oppression became the unapologetic and crystal clear message that was streamlined into a momentum that has changed the future for everyone. It is not over, but the trajectory is clear and your lifetime is witnessing the very start of a very real world of racial equality. There may always be obstacles and issues, of course, but the Power has shifted and there is no going back."

Yes! Breakthrough! Yes!

Healthy reminder that none of this was destined to happen. We chose it. We're the ones making the most of unexpected tragedy.

This is even more true if we're actually in a Nexus Bubble, where the world is flipped upside down, no parallels have branched yet, and we're all paying intense attention to world events. It's all us.

Ooh the word "streamlined" reminds me of this from the Child Timeline transcript in F&W.

"MEntity: Timelines are their own whole existence, whether generated as an Anchor, or branched, so the same physics and potential scathing can happen in any one of them. Surprisingly, it is rare, compared to the Anchor. We think this is because, even while the same physics and potential exist, the grand scale of variables do not.

Timelines "outside" of the Anchor tend to have fewer and fewer variables that would alter or branch those into complete Timelines further.

In other words, they become less experimental and more focused for the Sentience, and that "universe" is a bit more "streamlined."

I for one am all for a world streamlined upon Racial Equality, Animal Freedom and Climate Action.

I hope this is a new Timeline in the works. 

"June 25th -- Energy Shift -- POSSIBILITY - This Energy Shift kicks in the emphasis of Spiritualist Attitude and the collective assessment of what is possible beyond what was once assumed to be permanent limitations, both in your personal lives and collective lives. It may also bring a wave of backlashes from those who are the most resistant to evolution."

Reading this is a relief. Knowing that we're moving into Spiritualist season soon, Ive been wondering if my visions of a better world stem from -Belief or +Verification. But this indicates it's the +Pole and that those who are entrenched in the old world are the ones in -Belief, which lightens the load of inadequacy I feel.

Oh and @avi 🤗.

• LIKE/LOVE 24

Ray Bussard

"This uprising is working. The protests are working. Your future has changed dramatically over the past 3 weeks." AMAZING.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Christian

My main reaction to this is 

YEP!

I always look forward to these, but this time for this one it felt more to me like a validation of what I see happening.

No surprises here.

We are doing it and moving forward.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Uma

Thanks @Maureen. As always you share the most illuminating sessions. I love this understanding of Magnetic Kingdoms, and George Floyd being a Magnetic Server makes so much sense.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

The Energy Shift on May 5th was fully actualized in the responses to the death of the Magnetic Server known as George Floyd. The Truth and Consequences of unchecked and ignored oppression became the unapologetic and crystal clear message that was streamlined into a momentum that has changed the future for everyone. It is not over, but the trajectory is clear and your lifetime is witnessing the very start of a very real world of racial equality. There may always be obstacles and issues, of course, but the Power has shifted and there is no going back.

Goosebumps for sure.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

Thank you, @Maureen for sharing with us on Magnetic Kingdoms. Like Uma mentioned, it gave me goosebumps too reading of George Floyd as being a Magnetic Server.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

JeanneS

@Maureen Thank you so much!  This is so enlightening and fascinating!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

JohnM

Amazing!  I am in tears.  When I read this line:  "The Energy Shift on May 5th was fully actualized in the responses to the death of the Magnetic Server known as George Floyd."   I had the most powerful emotional and spiritual response; the tears poured out and I was filled with hope.   I just couldn't stop reading that line.....over and over again.  I dared not move on because I didn't know if I was going to be able handle what came next.  I've been having similar responses for the past several weeks - much like M described at the beginning of the energy report.  I am moved.  I am humbled.  I am grateful.  I am hopeful.  Let the work continue.

• LIKE/LOVE 16