Troy

Energy Report: JUNE 2020

petra

THANK YOU MICHAEL & @Troy

but the trajectory is clear and your lifetime is witnessing the very start of a very real world of racial equality. There may always be obstacles and issues, of course, but the Power has shifted and there is no going back.

After hours of shedding a lot of tears of all sorts, I just have to share how relieved I am now. Martin Luther King was the face that showed up, when I read the sentence above, and from then on out it was just crying and repeating the sentence out loud over and over again, till the phone rang, and then my daughter and I cried a little while longer together.

"there is no going back" that's the most important to me, after 60 years witnessing, marching etc. with hardly a change, THIS means EVERYTHING to me, there is no going back!🌌

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 2

SunSand
4 hours ago, Troy said:

For those who feel as if this month is a moment to catch your breath and catch up with yourself, you may experience this in one or both of two ways: 

For some, you may suddenly find that the grief of the last 2 months to 4 years is finally getting a chance to move up and out and through you. This can be disorienting and unsettling but it is a healthy process that is happening. You do not have to understand what is being processed, but let the emotions flow and find your support in friends and loved ones. You may not be able to explain or talk it out, but let yourself be with others in some way as you grieve. It will pass. 

For some, you may suddenly feel as if a weight is lifted and that it is now time to “get to work.” This is a time of inspiration and activity that brings you back to your Life Task, Agreements, and updating your Sequences, and Vectors. This may be a month of higher energy and focus and clarity.

THIS. I find myself focusing on grief and trying to figure out what it is that I feel I have lost. Also, I get to work from home so I don't have to constantly put myself in situations or places that trigger stress and because of that, it gives me a bit of room to process more of whatever has happened or is happening to me. 

4 hours ago, Troy said:

In general, June brings to close the emphasis on POWER MODE and this would likely come in a distinctly loud way or a decidedly quiet way. As the end of June arrives, this would likely be clearer as to whether collective Power has moved into the Positive Pole or the Negative Pole. The Positive Pole tends to be a quiet power that is all about the honoring of presence and authority as a dynamic that is shared. The Negative Pole tends to bring loud power that is all about demanding that others see your power and then using that power to put people in their place and keep them there. As you can see from recent uprisings, the Negative Pole is not a “bad” thing and can be used as a way to move to the Positive Pole. Those who have been under the thumb of oppression ALWAYS have to rise from the Negative Pole using “loud” power to get back to the Positive Pole of quiet power. 

This uprising is working. The protests are working. Your future has changed dramatically over the past 3 weeks. 

Also this. I will have to admit, I have been apprehensive about these protests and the BLM movement because I don't want to see them fail due to those have just gained this 'power'  of voice but don't seem to know how to direct and use it. I have been reading up about what 'cancel culture' and it's origins. I can see the potential for bringing in balance but also the potential for this to be used inappropriately.  So I have been thinking about at what point does it become too much or unfair? Where can I draw boundaries that are fair and inclusive for all parties? It feels like we are all walking on a tightrope trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.  This is reassuring. 

4 hours ago, Troy said:

DREAMS may be taking on odd directions that may feel as if instructions, recipes, or directions are being shared, played out, or demonstrated.

I think even before this month, I have been getting insights from dreams through symbolism and watching myself or others in the dream performing a task which I can remember well after I wake up. But I am excite to see what this month offers in regards to dreams.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Rosario

"WE MATTER!!!" ....this came to mind ❤️  from Michael Speaks - November 26, 2016 - Chaos, Consciousness, and Current Events  (worth revisiting!!)

On 11/26/2016 at 6:19 PM, Bobby said:
Keep in mind that what you do matters in many ways that are not always obvious:

What you do matters to you.

What you do matters to those close to you.

What you do matters to your evolution.

What you do matters in time.

What you do matters in space.

What you do matters now.

And keep in mind that you are not the only one doing it.

Also... 

On 11/26/2016 at 6:19 PM, Bobby said:

There are 10 scenarios that come up as highest probabilities from this point that lead to an "unrecognizable" future, 7 of which are not appealing. We can cover these in further exchanges. The top 3 include the decline of power in the United States and its move toward isolationism while China rises in power and aligns with Russia; a complete overhaul of government that leads to global unification represented by a complex, but profoundly enriching kind of global democracy, acceleration of technology, and implementation of a resource-based economy; and a global catastrophe due to collision with an object. These are high probabilities within 50 to 100 years.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 5

KurtisM

@SunSand I am not a fan of "Cancel Cuture" either. It seems to stem from the Mature Soul's -Pole reactions of projection and indignation, and often cuts off communication, empathy and understanding to enforce righteousness.

But I would agree with Michael that perhaps it's necessary to lead way to quieter and more lucid forms of Empowerment.

I do not know often how to fit into the Cancel Culture movement, because anything one says can be misconstrued or amplified as justification for "canceling". And then one gets marked with shame and guilt moving forward  from that wrong action or expression.

I know that the reasons many people do not align with these kinds of Mature Soul movements are that they are/feel too loud (meaning uncomfortable to the senses), cultish (superior group alliances) and cutoff perspectives (stunting groups from expression). Though there's a fine line between condoning people to express harmful perspectives to keep false peace vs listening to those fearful/pained/suffering but not tolerating fearful, reactionary and harmful  behaviors as the basis for moving forward.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 3

Sam K

I can already see the reassessment of what's possible getting underway.  Ideas that I've supported, but which have always seemed laughably unlikely (in America at least) are starting to actually be talked about on a larger scale.  Establishment efforts to redirect the energy back towards "safer" positions don't seem to be working like they have in the past.  Attempts to pacify the people with performative gestures are being immediately seen for what they are. 

It's certainly heartening, and also surprising despite the fact that it was bound to happen eventually.  A bit like trying to open a pickle jar; you put all your effort into twisting the lid, but are still somehow caught off-guard when it finally gives.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 19

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)
6 hours ago, Juni said:

"The Truth and Consequences of unchecked and ignored oppression became the unapologetic and crystal clear message that was streamlined into a momentum that has changed the future for everyone. It is not over, but the trajectory is clear and your lifetime is witnessing the very start of a very real world of racial equality. There may always be obstacles and issues, of course, but the Power has shifted and there is no going back."

Reading this gave me goosebumps. And tears.

Me, too, Juni!

I knew we made a breakthrough.  Not that it means we're done, but we are on a different trajectory.  It is very palpable and tangible.  I wonder about the IS manifestation, now?

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Sky Goldy

To me, BLM stands for bureau of land management , an organization that treats live stock and wild life alike in the most brutal and  mercyless manner, daily.  Now if you tolerate this..well you support violence in any form. Life matters.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Tyrone
1 hour ago, Sky Goldy said:

To me, BLM stands for bureau of land management , an organization that treats live stock and wild life alike in the most brutal and  mercyless manner, daily.  Now if you tolerate this..well you support violence in any form. Life matters.

Interesting.  You're like the second person I've ever heard mention the Bureau of Land Management.  The first one was this guy Beau of the Fifth Column, a southern journalist that does "Let's talk about..." videos on youtube.  He did a video a few years back talking about how rural white people in the US can learn to empathize and understand the distrust and fear minorities can have towards law enforcement by thinking about the two federal agencies ATF and the BLM. 

The words he said kind of stuck with me: "it's different agencies, but it's the same problem.  It's unaccountable men with guns."

The Video: "Let's talk about 3 letters that can make rural whites understand the fear minorities have of cops."

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Deb

For those who feel as if this month is a moment to catch your breath and catch up with yourself, you may experience this in one or both of two ways: 

For some, you may suddenly find that the grief of the last 2 months to 4 years is finally getting a chance to move up and out and through you. This can be disorienting and unsettling but it is a healthy process that is happening. You do not have to understand what is being processed, but let the emotions flow and find your support in friends and loved ones. You may not be able to explain or talk it out, but let yourself be with others in some way as you grieve. It will pass. 

For some, you may suddenly feel as if a weight is lifted and that it is now time to “get to work.” This is a time of inspiration and activity that brings you back to your Life Task, Agreements, and updating your Sequences, and Vectors. This may be a month of higher energy and focus and clarity.

=============================================================================

I can not really articulate clearly about what has been going on with me now for several weeks but I really resonate with what The Michaels say here.  My emotional center, my healer, has been wide open as I have been crying and crying about everything.  Everything moves me and actually it has been so wonderful to feel so wide open and to have so much  passing through me and not be doing my usual trying to figure it out.  I do feel lighter, freer, more joyful , playful, hopeful, and communicative than I can remember for a long, long time.  It feels so good

• LIKE/LOVE 13

KatMajick

Thank you, Troy, and Michael.❤️😘😘❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Ray Bussard

This is in response to Maureen's wonderful and amazing post on this thread. Oddly, I looked for a place directly after or on her post to respond and I didn't see anyplace to engage her, so I had to scroll all the way to the bottom to make a commentary and then notify you that it was in response to her post. Did I miss something? I ask, because this is very awkward. I should be able to engage someone right on their post and not have to scroll down past so many other posts that may not have any direct bearing on what the person I'm commenting on said. No? Again, did I miss something? If not, this is an issue that I think maybe needs consideration, because, again, it's awkward. Her post, or anyone's for that matter, should have a branching thread attached to it, wherein all additions/responses that are directly revelant to that person's specific post are linked. This way the variants on a thread are kept together and not spread out all over the place which makes the thread muddled and disorienting. Just a suggestion. Anyhow.....to respond....

The information Maureen shared about the reality of a person in a "magnetic" capacity in their lifetime (in reference to George Floyd) is amazing! It really struck a bell with me for a number of reasons...I suddenly remembered that I had had a session that ended quite abruptly with Shepherd Hoodwin back around 2004 in Laguna Beach, California. I was having a basic session of general characteristics, I guess a natal chart of the soul, or whatever you call it here, because I'd lost the information sheet that Emily Baumbach had sent me after she'd done a channeling for me. We had barely gotten into it, when Michael had told me I was a Sage Essence Role...well, I never saw myself as one, and that's not what Emily had told me, so I immediately got defensive and went on the attack. I commented that it had been given to me through channeling that I've been a scientist most of my lifetimes, and Sages are very humorous, light-hearted and basically the party animals in the Michael pantheon of roles, so that didn't make any sense to me at all. Michael then proceeded to tell me that a Sage Essence, being very intellectually and logically oriented, could very well take it upon itself to go through a cycle focusing on mathematics and the sciences. Well, I didn't take kindly to that and asked if I could have some proof of what he/she was saying and that's when Michael said that they don't offer proof and will now end the session. LOL. Wow! I wasn't expecting that! Michael doesn't debate or argue with you. You're either open to their wisdom or you're not. Well, lesson learned. Anyway, the point of all of this, and I'm sure you're wondering why is Ray going on and on about all this....the point I say, is this---before Michael told me that I was a Sage Essence Role (and not an Artisan, like Emily had said), they had informed me that I was actually a 6th level Old Soul that's only manifesting as a seventh level Mature Soul, because of family imprinting/limitations and cultural indoctrination. Maybe I should change that on my profile here. But being that this "magnetic" capacity of souls is in the 6th Old Soul level it kind of had a reverberation within me. There has been someone recently who has told quite a large following of people that I'm a "magnetic force of a man." Now I thought that she was just stroking my ego by saying that and trying to make me like her, but now I'm thinking maybe she has some inside information about me that I myself am not privy to AND maybe she's actually a support person of mine instead of just a thief and a lunatic. Or, conversely, maybe I"m a support person of hers who was unjustly taken advantage of. It seems to me though, that since the interaction and basis of the "sharing" this person did revolves soley around creativity and my own art work, that maybe an Artistan Role is truly what I am. Is it possible for two different Michael Channelers to channel two different profiles for you and roles? If so, how do you establish authenticity? They both can't be right, can they? This is very disappointing and in fact, confusing. Truth is truth, no? Anyways, I want to thank Maureen for bringing that up and contributing that information, which is helping me process and reassess a very difficult situation I've recently gone through. So, thank you Maureen for that.

Edited by Ray Bussard
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

SunSand
9 hours ago, Sky Goldy said:

For clarification, the 'BLM movement' is the #BlackLivesMatter movement. It is a different thing entirely. They unfortunately it seems like they share the same acronym. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Troy
3 hours ago, Ray Bussard said:

looked for a place directly after or on her post to respond and I didn't see anyplace to engage her, so I had to scroll all the way to the bottom to make a commentary and then notify you that it was in response to her post. Did I miss something? I ask, because this is very awkward. I should be able to engage someone right on their post and not have to scroll down past so many other posts that may not have any direct bearing on what the person I'm commenting on said. No? Again, did I miss something? If not, this is an issue that I think maybe needs consideration, because, again, it's awkward. Her post, or anyone's for that matter, should have a branching thread attached to it, wherein all additions/responses that are directly revelant to that person's specific post are linked. This way the variants on a thread are kept together and not spread out all over the place which makes the thread muddled and disorienting. Just a suggestion. Anyhow.....to respond....

You just highlight what you want to reply to and a prompt to “quote” will pop up, or you can quote entire post using the “quote”option at bottom. You don’t have to scroll at all. You can also tag a person using the @ option. Just type the symbol, then start typing name and you’ll tap on correct name @Ray Bussard. Unfortunately, we don’t have nested or threaded replies. I’ll look into that. It is, oddly, a feature discouraged for large forums. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
3 hours ago, Ray Bussard said:

But being that this "magnetic" capacity of souls is in the 6th Old Soul level it kind of had a reverberation within me.

You might be, but it doesn’t work like that. Not all 6th Level Old are magnetic, but all magnetic are 6th Level Old. And being a magnetic or forceful personality isn’t the same as what this kind of “magnetic” means. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Troy
4 hours ago, Ray Bussard said:

Is it possible for two different Michael Channelers to channel two different profiles for you and roles? If so, how do you establish authenticity? They both can't be right, can they? This is very disappointing and in fact, confusing. Truth is truth, no?

Yes, you can get two or more profiles across different channels... but only one of those will be “right.” Not all channels are alike in quality, method, responsibility, standards, technique, depth, clarity, etc. Some channels “read” a person through photographs and use a mix of intuition and guessing based on how you look, some channels reinterpret your astrology, some channels get the profile that describes how you see yourself, some get the profile that describes how others see you... all of those can be helpful, but I prefer the Akashi Records profile that describes who you are, regardless of how you wish to see yourself or how others see your persona. There should be some channeling on this site about the three basic profiles one can get, depending on the channel or circumstances. Public, Private, and True Overleaves, I think. I specifically ask for True Overleaves in my work with Michael.  In the end, validation is key. You do that by just learning more about the overleaves and yourself, but also by asking others what they think. In a worst case scenario, pick what works for you because any overleaf can be useful when aiming for the positive pole. 

• LIKE/LOVE 23
  • THANK YOU! 1

DianeHB
5 hours ago, Ray Bussard said:

Is it possible for two different Michael Channelers to channel two different profiles for you and roles? If so, how do you establish authenticity? They both can't be right, can they? This is very disappointing and in fact, confusing. Truth is truth, no?

Troy gave a good response to this, and I want to add that channeling is not like taking dictation — this is a common misconception because few channels talk about it except for Michael.  Channeling is an art, and channeled information is always filtered through the channel’s consciousness and can be influenced by their biases. Like Troy said, there could be any number of reasons why two channels get different profiles, and we always have to do the work of validation. There is a lot of great channeling on TLE about the different roles that are more nuanced and more applicable to Old souls. 

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Meg

On top of (or underneath, whatever) all the critical historical and social change we're energetically all about in the US and elsewhere, I can already validate the month's internal "clean out" of the last few years -- it's reassuring to be told that the rockiness is a temporary effect.  Also, I've got the simultaneous feeling of revving up to big projects, as the report mentioned -- but it feels like that's going to be a BIG shift in gears. While externally the news is "breakthrough" or so we hope, for inner life (which, naturally being personal, is not fully in alignment with collective themes and trends) I am sort of in the contradictory space M describes of at last, finally let's GO on the one hand; and, oh no, not so soon, again?, on the other.  "You may not understand what is being processed," "Let yourself be with others," and especially the idea of "false movement" is all good guidance.  Another very helpful report, thanks, Troy!

Edited by Meg
clarity
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Janet
2 hours ago, Troy said:

There should be some channeling on this site about the three basic profiles one can get, depending on the channel or circumstances. Public, Private, and True Overleaves, I think.

See Michael Speaks: March 2009 for a discussion of Public, Private and True Overleaves. This is not the only session where they are discussed, but provides a fairly good summary. You can probably find more content by doing a search for "True Overleaves."

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Meg
On 6/14/2020 at 8:47 AM, Troy said:

In the end, validation is key. You do that by just learning more about the overleaves and yourself, but also by asking others what they think.

Great answer, thanks. Here on the purely receiving end, it seems to me it's all pretty limited as information -- no matter how much it passes a scientific proof like consistency or hypothesis prediction -- if you can't validate it experientially anyway 🙂  .  I understand that's the crux of the question here (i.e., validation), but speaking from "experience," in addition to what T says about building up your own framework to assess the info you get, I've found that empirically observing others and then "checking in" about my own perceptions (mostly with a "channel" but not exclusively) has been really helpful. There's differences w/info not just among folks (although not as much among channels as you may think), but even a single individual naturally is bound to bring in some variance.  It would be weird for it to be otherwise. But actually, you can perceive best-guess overleaves pretty clearly, and even for yourself, with practice in time.  Also, as an aside, I probably use overleaf info most of all from this teaching, just to try to navigate daily life with the kindest, wisest best "judgment calls" I can make. (Call them "archetypes," whatever, and you can appear to fit right in 😉 )  I make mistakes all the time with that too -- surely life is far from an exact science lol. On all these points, I still love that post Troy made a while back, "Is Michael Real?"

Edited by Meg
typo
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Ray Bussard
3 hours ago, Troy said:

You just highlight what you want to reply to and a prompt to “quote” will pop up, or you can quote entire post using the “quote”option at bottom. You don’t have to scroll at all. You can also tag a person using the @ option. Just type the symbol, then start typing name and you’ll tap on correct name @Ray Bussard. Unfortunately, we don’t have nested or threaded replies. I’ll look into that. It is, oddly, a feature discouraged for large forums. 

Ah...okay, that was easy. Thanks for the explanation.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Ray Bussard

I appreciate the feedback Troy and Meg and will look deeper into it. Yes, Emily did ask for a photograph because she told me that Michael looks into my eyes and reads the dna, or something like that. I think that your intuitive approach of reading the Akashic directly instead making interpretations based on other phenomena is probably the more accurate. I need to set up an appointment to get a full profile with you at some point in the near future. Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Ray Bussard
1 hour ago, Janet said:

See Michael Speaks: March 2009 for a discussion of Public, Private and True Overleaves. This is not the only session where they are discussed, but provides a fairly good summary. You can probably find more content by doing a search for "True Overleaves."

I'll take a look. Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

I'm so stunned and exhilarated by the uprising. I'm very interested in the conversation starting to happen more publicly about defunding the police and restructuring how justice and safety could work in communities. I only recently learned that this is work activists have been organizing around for years, and it's eye-opening to consider. Suddenly I and so many others are connecting the dots about how everything else has been defunded - education, the social safety net, the health care system, housing, community programs, virtually everything that helps people - while police departments have been lavished with military equipment and massive budgets. The last few weeks have broken open and clarified so many things, some of which I was somewhat aware of, others I had no idea about because, surprise, white supremacy is very invested in white people trusting its institutions. So I wasn't taught, in school, that American policing has its roots in slave-catchers and in the property laws of the slave states.

Regarding healing ancient wounds, I think that this particular one can't be healed until the white power structure is dismantled - not reformed, completely dismantled - and at least enough white people accept the truth about what the past 400 years or so have been like. That includes people like me whose families are immigrants and weren't considered "white" until kind of recently in the US. Yes, our history is different (especially if you're a Polish Jew, like me, that's another post), but we're in America now where skin privilege is king and we benefit from it. So bad faith arguments about "my ancestors didn't do it" don't matter here. This isn't about individuals, it's about systems, and we all live in this brutal one founded by Western Europeans to exploit people and land. I am SO EXCITED at the prospect of this finally being over! I'm so grateful for Black Lives Matter and the hard, difficult work they have been doing. 

Michael's words "The uprising is working. The protests are working." and that the world is changed now in the past 3 weeks fill me with relief. I've been feeling something like that, too, but it's also tenuous, and subject to the whims of the powerful and violent. But I feel it, we are not going back. There is no "better" back there, there's only ignorance, privilege, suffering, and injustice. I definitely feel something anchored now that wasn't a few weeks ago. At the end of the first week of protests, I was feeling despair and ugly terror at the even more visible neo-Nazi and white nationalist presence, and the possibility of the military becoming its official arm. Those elements are still there, but something has shifted. However, the massive police violence against peaceful protesters is terrifying. That is not going away. How do we make it go away?

Having said that, on the personal level, the rising neofascism caused me to make a big decision. We were already planning to move back north from Florida, where we've been for 9 years. Originally we were going to move in December, then we thought it might take longer because of Covid. But when I saw both freelance and government fascism start to get louder, I decided we have to move now. So we're selling our house and leaving for Providence in six weeks. This decision was reaffirmed last night when I learned that twenty cars flying confederate flags drove around my town and several places nearby yesterday, harassing Black people and trying to run cars off the road, and some of them even circled the kids' Black Lives Matter march that my daughter and husband went to. White supremacy isn't going to go quietly. And while it is everywhere in this country, and I resist easy binaries about the North and the South (both Providence and my hometown of NYC were slave ports), the culture and history here is different, and it's not mine, and I need to get us the fuck out of here and raise my daughter in a place where the power structure isn't all white Southern men, and there aren't neo-Nazi compounds just outside of town. The gender politics of the South suck, too, in ways I barely understand BECAUSE I AM A JEW FROM MANHATTAN. So fuck this, we are out, I am not living in a place with fucking redfaced angry white guys with guns and racist flags. Not to mention that this state is run by Trump cronies and actual neo-Nazis (Gov. DeSantis and Rep. Gaetz, and probably others), who among other crimes have fucked up the pandemic response so flamboyantly it's hard to believe it's not an Onion piece. It's not funny, it's cruel and destructive. The bad governance here is stark.

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • SAD 5

Meg
2 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

So fuck this, we are out.

Ugh.  We hear you.  I am so sorry. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen
On 6/13/2020 at 1:48 PM, Troy said:

DREAMS may be taking on odd directions that may feel as if instructions, recipes, or directions are being shared, played out, or demonstrated.

This was my dream this morning. 🕉️

Dreams were still slightly fraught, busy with layers and layers of connections and interconnections throughout. The last dream I went back for stood out. I could hear a woman speaking up... she was finding her voice. She was upset and wanted to be heard because she was isolated and felt there was no hope. She was told to “go over there”, which she did, and I could see her become revitalized and radiant with clarified energy as she became part of a group. This was new to her. She had no idea that her hopelessness had come from isolating herself, from excluding herself from others. 

I then saw what was The Hermit Tarot card change direction from where he’s normally facing left to where he's now facing right and his clothes which are usually drab earth colours, morph into a brand, new card. He is enrobed in/with fuller, bright, beautiful rainbow coloured garb, smiling and pointing, facing in a new direction, to the right. I sense that he’s part of a group, as well. I would draw/paint this new card if I could because it was really cool seeing a new card. Then I see The Five of Pentacles Tarot card but misnamed it The Six of Pentacles in the dream. This makes sense to me as I can see how these two situations have been connected throughout history. The poor, the penniless, having little real respite from the church and having to live on "hand-outs" from the wealthy... at their whim. In the dream I see The Five of Pentacles morph into The Three of Pentacles Tarot card. This feels uplifting and real... like practical inspiration. This is really happening. Things are really changing. 

Throughout my dream I’m observing/witnessing this evolving shifting of/in awareness. I saw these vignettes happening many times over. Sometimes a complete about face but mostly just something small, something simple being pointed out, and then doing it, and then seeing that even though it’s small it makes all the difference in the world. Not just to you but, literally, to the whole world. Unity, like I’ve never seen before. Shifting of thinking. Shifting through radical, often simple, inventiveness. People helping people. People pointing out things that should be have been obvious but have gone unnoticed. People waking up as if from a slumber. Through all this, so much empowerment — for everyone. The more we become the greater whole, through the greater good, the more the individual rises — becoming greater within themselves. It’s like we’re experiencing a new universal math. The breakdown of systems does and is allowing for the rise and the building-up of the individual.

Note: I often sense my Primary Guide (Old 7 Priest-cast Scholar Entity Mate, C1E5) around me whenever I use my Tarot cards and I knew he was there with these images this morning. I'm going to use the descriptions for each of the tarot cards from a site, where I've fallen in love with the reader's descriptions, because you can't get any better than what she gives for each card... and I'm too brain-fried to re-say what she already says so well. 💫

THE HERMIT TAROT CARD

The Hermit Tarot Card.jpg

The traditional hermit is a crusty, bearded character who has withdrawn from the company of men to live a life of seclusion and hardship. Card 9 supports this understanding. The Hermit represents the desire to turn away from the getting and spending of society to focus on the inner world. He seeks answers within and knows that they will come only with quiet and solitude.

There comes a point in life when we begin to question the obvious. We sense that there is a deeper reality and begin to search for it. This is mainly a solitary quest because answers do not lie in the external world, but in ourselves. The hermit on Card 9 reminds us of Diogenes, the Greek ascetic who is said to have gone out with a lantern in hand to search for an honest man. Diogenes is a symbol of the search for truth that the Hermit hopes to uncover by stripping away all diversions.

In readings, the Hermit often suggests a need for time alone - a period of reflection when distractions are limited. In times of action and high energy, he stands for the still center that must be created for balance. He can also indicate that withdrawal or retreat is advised for the moment. In addition, the Hermit can represent seeking of all kinds, especially for deeper understanding or the truth of a situation. "Seek, and ye shall find," we have been told, and so the Hermit stands for guidance as well. We can receive help from wise teachers, and, in turn, help others as we progress.

THE FIVE OF PENTACLES TAROT CARD
Five of Pentacles Tarot Card.jpg

The two figures on the Five of Pentacles are cold, hungry, tired, sick and poor. They show us what it feels like to be without - to lack the basic ingredients of life. This is the specter that haunts so many in our world - a reality that is all too immediate. Those of us who are more fortunate may not have experienced this extreme, but we still recognize suffering. When we do not have what we want and need, it hurts.

In readings, the Five of Pentacles can represent several kinds of lack. First, there is poor health. It is hard to tackle life's challenges when we do not have our vitality and strength. This card can be a signal that you are neglecting the needs of your body. You are moving away from complete physical well-being, so you must take steps to discover and correct the problem.

This card can also be a sign of material and economic setbacks. There is no doubt that life is harder when we lack money or a decent job. When we are struggling to make ends meet, all other problems are magnified. Even if we are comfortable, we can still feel insecure, afraid that misfortune will take away all that we have worked for.

The Five of Pentacles can also represent rejection or lack of acceptance. We are social animals and feel pain when excluded from our group. We want to be included, not only for our emotional well-being, but also for mutual support. Being rejected can mean physical hardship as well.

The Five of Pentacles relates to material lack, but it also has a spiritual component. From the stained glass window, we can guess that these two figures are outside of a church. Comfort is so close at hand, but they fail to see it. The church symbolizes our spirits which are perfect and whole in every way. We are meant to enjoy abundance in all areas of life, but sometimes we forget that this is our birthright. Whenever you experience hardship, know that it is only temporary. Look for the spiritual center that will take you in and give you shelter.

THE SIX OF PENTACLES TAROT CARD

Six of Pentacles Tarot Card.jpg

The Six of Pentacles is a difficult card to describe because it falls in the shadowy area between the lack of the Five of Pentacles and the affluence of the Ten of Pentacles. These two cards represent the extremes of not having and having. The Six of Pentacles covers the huge middle ground where it is not clear exactly who has what.

On this card, a well-to-do gentleman is tossing a few coins to a beggar while another supplicant waits to the side. The giver holds the scales of justice as if claiming the right to decide who deserves blessings and who does not. In this picture we see both sides: what it means to give and to receive, to dominate and to submit, to be on top and to be on the bottom. It seems clear who has and who hasn't, but is it? Life is not that simple, and how quickly fortunes change.

In readings, the Six of Pentacles asks you to look very deeply into the whole issue of what having really means both materially (resources) and immaterially (knowledge, power, love). You may see yourself on one side or the other, but this card asks you to reconsider. Think of the successful businessman who suddenly declares bankruptcy. The tyrannical invalid who dominates through weakness. The teacher who learns from her students. The parent who controls by giving money.

The keywords for the Six of Pentacles include both the have and have not sides of each meaning. Sometimes this card is a clear sign one way or the other. You will get the gift you want. You will have to defer to another. In all cases, though, you should question the obvious and go deeper. Why are you in the situation you're in, and where is it leading? Who is really in charge? What's really going on?

THE THREE OF PENTACLES TAROT CARD

Three of Pentacles Tarot Card.jpg

In the opening of the film Mission Impossible, a crack team of specialists is working on a dangerous assignment. The members of the team are mapping out a strategy, coordinating resources and drawing on their skills and ingenuity to complete the mission. This is the Three of Pentacles in action: teamwork, planning and competence.

The Three of Pentacles is one of the cards in the Tarot that focuses on the group. (The Three of Cups and the Hierophant are the others.) As Pentacles are grounded and practical, this card represents a task-oriented team - people who are working cooperatively toward a common goal. There are few jobs that can be accomplished alone. We need the help of others to achieve our goals. Sometimes the Three of Pentacles is a sign that you will be more productive if you work with others. You don't have to do it all by yourself.

This card can also show a need for planning and preparation. Now is not the time to rush into something or begin a project with only a vague idea of what it's about. You need to think everything through, go over all the possibilities and make sure you work out the details. Do your homework, and your undertaking will flourish.

Another feature of the Three of Pentacles is competence - the ability to get the job done. How rare this is nowadays! This card tells you that you have the skills and knowledge you need. You can attract capable people and create a successful environment. Know that the situation is (or will be) in good hands, but be sure to concentrate on excellence in your work. Be proud of what you do and how you do it. Then you will accomplish your "impossible" mission.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1