Troy

Energy Report: JUNE 2020

Sky Goldy
15 hours ago, SunSand said:

For clarification, the 'BLM movement' is the #BlackLivesMatter movement. It is a different thing entirely. They unfortunately it seems like they share the same acronym. 

I know,  I think the title Black lives matter is , unfortunate in many ways. And that to me, all life matter, and that I find it hard to believe that you can segregate compassion.and if you care to check out the original BLM , and all it's endeavors , you ll see the irony.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Becca the Student

@Sky Goldy The title "Black Lives Matter" is explained best, I think, in this photo going around social media:

image.png

We shout out "Black Lives Matter" in protest, because our society is built as if to say the opposite. Black folks (and BIPOC in general) are given less opportunities for career growth, are paid less on the dollar to white folks, and are generally treated like second-class citizens. And, specifically to this movement and moment: they are more often murdered by the police. Frequently without cause -- as if their lives don't even matter. We know this is wrong, and that their lives are as precious as anyone else's on this earth. So we say: black lives matter. ❤️

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 2

Becca the Student

@Sky Goldy If you're still confused about the phrasing, please feel free to private message me. This particular debate is very painful for our black friends in this community to have to read, and this thread should be a kind, safe celebration for all of us. 🙂 So let's chat elsewhere if you still feel the need.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

Sky Goldy

My house? Is like yours, planet earth, and it is very much on fire, but I get your point one cause at a time. I did not have the slightest intention of belittling the cause , and if M. Is happy so am I.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Becca the Student

By the way, @CurvyWords, I wanted to quote your whole post, just to say wow. You have a wonderful way with words. Your moniker is so appropriate!

Editing to add that I wanted to quote your whole first post, though the second had a very clever metaphor, too.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

Connor

@Sky Goldy "All Lives Matter" is a phrase which really has nothing to do with saying that there is value in all life. It has become a toxic phrase which is chanted constantly by white supremacists who seek to belittle and diminish the Black Lives Matter movement. It doesn't matter what your intention is when you say that phrase, because it has already been weaponized as a white supremacist mantra, and that is what people will immediately think of when they hear it. I think a good rule of thumb is to never say things that white supremacists make a habit of chanting. It will never lead to anything good.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 4

Christian
On 6/13/2020 at 6:34 PM, Sam K said:

Attempts to pacify the people with performative gestures are being immediately seen for what they are. 

It's called recuperation in communist theory.

We see it all the time in advertising, politics, etc.

Black Red Guard talked about it here in relation to the protests

This goes back to what I said about the 2016 election. 

We didn't listen.

In 2016, the dems anointed Hillary.  We scoffed at Trump supporters.  Called them deplorables. Racists, largely true. Uneducated, largely not.

But we didn't listen.  We didn't listen them screaming about lost jobs and worsening economic conditions.  We didn't listen to black americans who said they won't vote for Hillary.  We didn't listen to younger voters who are demanding systemic change.

The same thing happened here.

BLM was founded in 2013.  They have been at this for 7 years. Black police abolitionists have been working at this for longer.  They live in the affected communities.  They have been brutalized by the police for decades.

I began to understand what BLM was about during Ferguson. I remember we all were afraid then.  So we accepted the narrative of law and order.  We weren't fine with tear gas but it was seen a "necessity".  I remember fearing more rioting and looting moving my way because East St Louis is 10 mins from my house.

Internalized racism is a fucking bitch ain't it.

The "roits" in Ferguson were quelled and the narrative recuperated with token gestures and minimal law changes.

Black Red Guard above lives there.

He has been talking for years about revolutionary action. But even he states we the left got caught with their pants down.

Had we listened to black activists....we would have known.  But our leaders said they would do X so most of us just went back to our lives after Ferguson.

They didn't.

They kept pushing and expanding and refining the message. They were working in the communities.  They weren't on CNN, NPR, MSNBC, etc.  They were laying the ground work.

When Minneapolis happened, the work had already been done the stage set and then the spark.

I figured there was work going on I was just to fearful to engage and I wasn't sure what I could do. So I wasn't surprise when Minneapolis happened.

But like everyone else.  I didn't listen. So I didn't understand the networking, the connections, the power that a true grassroots revolution. 

This isn't a Koch funded reopen campaign.

This is real.

And now the Dems are trying to recuperate it.  The leaders had a presser. Put on matching African scarves and kneel for 8 mins on marble, and look like the out of touch fools they are.

They march with protesters.

Police kneel get their photo op. Then put on the riot gear and attack.

But it all rings hollow.

This time.  The focus is on the police brutality.  Everyday there are new videos. Everyday the police are shown commiting war crimes. Everyday they are shown being exactly what they have always been.  Their loud power now sounds like cartman screaming respect my authority.

White folks are behind the curve on this one. Our best action at this point is to ask what do you need me to do, and then shut up and do it.

We should NOT recuperate.

Edited by Christian
Grammar, spelling clarity
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

Heidi
On 6/13/2020 at 12:48 PM, Troy said:

DREAMS may be taking on odd directions that may feel as if instructions, recipes, or directions are being shared, played out, or demonstrated.

I had the most amazing dream this morning that some long-held personal desires were finally coming true. It was so vivid that I woke up disoriented and upset that it was 'only' a dream. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
13 hours ago, Sky Goldy said:

My house? Is like yours, planet earth, and it is very much on fire, but I get your point one cause at a time. I did not have the slightest intention of belittling the cause , and if M. Is happy so am I.

Everyone deserves the chance to to truly have these difficult and confusing conversations if they are willing to have them, but please move this conversation over to WHITE ALLIES Q&A FORUM so that we can spare others from having to watch it. Participating in the Q&A forum means we are willing to ask the embarrassing questions but also that we are willing to learn about the answers and understand why these kinds of conversations are important, painful, and offensive. Just phrase your question in the most direct and clear way you can and others will respond with answers. Votes for the best answer will rise to the top of the Q&A thread. It's a really cool format. Check it out. Thank you in advance.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Troy

I agree with @Becca the Student and was JUST starting to say the same. @CurvyWords you got it GOIN' ON!!! Damn!! I pride myself on being an writer and wordsmith and Michael takes advantage of my metaphors and analogy strengths all the time, but holy moly, it is just ART that spills from your lips. I am a sucker for beautiful words and I am smitten.

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 6/14/2020 at 2:54 PM, CurvyWords said:

I'll have more eloquent thoughts about this at some point.

HOW?

@CurvyWords, you've expressed your thoughts beautifullyand I don't think it's possible to be more eloquent. But since you do, I look forward to you continuing your thoughts.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian
On 6/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, Troy said:

Our short answer then is to keep moving forward and continue the actions necessary. And we remind that it is not always easy, but it is never has to be complicated.

So, @Troy could it be summed up as 

Just keep swimming?

🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 3

ckaricai

@Troy  I appreciate you asking the follow up questions. A small part of me is like "finally I can relax" and the rest of me is like "i'll believe it when I see it." It's too soon to start feeling safe I think. I'm sure there will be people who will double down on their hatred, which won't change how I move through my day because again, I'll believe it when I see it. I will say I did notice the supreme court ruling yesterday which is another good thing, but we know the bigots in power will find a way to get around it. But it is a start. What's happening now is just a start. I can only remain hopeful that the momentum continues. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian

Work's not done.

A backlash is coming.

Powers are to entrenched to give up.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 1

Leela Corman

Yeah this is just the beginning, I think. I believe that there is truly no going back, but that doesn't mean no difficulty. I think there's a long and hard road ahead and white supremacy is going to fight back hard. A turning point doesn't mean smooth sailing ever after.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Maureen
On 6/13/2020 at 1:48 PM, Troy said:

ATTITUDE: Spiritualist (emphasized Jul - Sep)

I've been getting such huge AHAs as we go through this year for each of the Overleaves, Are others seeing this as well?  This must be the effect of being in such an intense Turning Point year. Today the Attitude, Spiritualist (+Verification, - Faith/Belief) jumped out at me. I was wondering how it was going to show up and I think it has, big time... we just hadn't "named it". Many of us have been talking about how we're having such a hard time wrapping our heads around how so many people we know, seemingly "normal" people, this year, have been rampantly "preaching" conspiracy theory, after conspiracy theory, often so tangled up together even Houdini couldn't find his way out of them. Crazy, wonky theories, utter bullshit, that's wrapped in fear and fantasy. I do wonder what's happened to get these people so far off the cliff of "normalcy". It's like an extreme white supremacist man married an extreme new-agey woman and then birthed a little monster who was brought up by a fantasist nanny who helped blur it all together into an incoherent nonsensical mess. Any way, you get the picture. I think the seeds and the sprouts were there before but this year, with the Spiritualist Attitude's negative pole pulsing with -faith/belief, in a Sage Role year with Power Mode, you can see how this disinformation (bullshit) is exposing itself... left, right and center. I wonder how these people are going to end up in the future -- on the other side of this Turning Point. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 5

Uma
10 minutes ago, Maureen said:

It's like an extreme white supremacist man married an extreme new-agey woman and then birthed a little monster who was brought up by a fantasist nanny who helped blur it all together into an incoherent nonsensical mess. Any way, you get the picture

That's quite a picture! Being a Spiritualist, I can understand it from personal experience. Fucking Negative Poles really mess us up.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

This is what I am noticing in relation to highlighted overleaves: Sage energy, one side speaking inclusively, clearly, articulately using science and simplicity, and the other, using narrowmindedness and misinformation. I am really noticing communication, and how communication is weaponised and used for good.

I posted this in Facebook The Michael Teachings TLE the other day 

"I can see the Sage truth in action. In that, the protestors way of communicating their truths is getting through and being heard, as it is resonant and truthful, irrespective of the form and content. I love it when the message gets through irrespective of people (non protestors) telling other people (protestors) to "behave" "ask nicely" "protest nicely". I love that the truth has come through. It gives me great confidence, although I am not by any means celebrating. It just proves again and again, that if the truth is communicated, then it will be heard and recognized as powerful, no matter how nicely or unnicely it is communicated."

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Crystal
1 hour ago, Uma said:

That's quite a picture! Being a Spiritualist, I can understand it from personal experience. Fucking Negative Poles really mess us up.

I’m a Spiritualist AND a Priest - so I know what you mean - it can really be a struggle for me to not go right over the top. And I know I have done just that in previous lifetimes. @Maureen, I love the metaphor you gave. There was a book called “High Weirdness By Mail” in which a guy who was into the whole SubGenius thing collected a whole compendium of conspiracy theorists and people who believe weird, weird, weird things. (And, well, there are many who would say that this Michael thing is pretty weird, so there IS that, lol.) 

I had that book (it came out in about 1988 or so) and still have it in a box somewhere. I used to read it and shake my head “wow...” and I now think of it as “the High Weirdness people walk among us, and not only do they walk among us, they are in charge!”

But on the positive side, I feel like there is movement, progress, and some sort of waking up that wasn’t there previously. If 2016 were a person, we’d say “this person has some difficult overleaves that abrade” (as the old, old, Yarbro-era channeling would put it). 2017 was a numb haze. 2018 we woke up and voted in a Democratic House and Democratic Governors, and imagine if we hadn’t done that!

And thanks to @Troy and @Janet for clarifying the “magnetic” individuals in roles. I knew the old Yarbro-era channeling had “magnetic old kings” but now I know there are magnetics of all roles. It explains why the murder of George Floyd was a catalyst in the way that it was - Floyd was in a Magnetic position.

Thank you again, @Troy for giving us the always-much-awaited monthly reports, and everyone’s beautiful, insightful comments.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Miizle
2 hours ago, Maureen said:

It's like an extreme white supremacist man married an extreme new-agey woman and then birthed a little monster who was brought up by a fantasist nanny who helped blur it all together into an incoherent nonsensical mess.

Ahh exactly 😬 But i'm going to add, the creature is no monster, it's a little child filled with awe and terror about this world, thinking she has to defend what she thinks is right with tooth and claw and she's exhausted because her world is a battle ground, and even more so, a battle ground that makes no sense at all.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Rosario

DREAMS may be taking on odd directions that may feel as if instructions, recipes, or directions are being shared, played out, or demonstrated.

Been feeling this a lot!! I'm waking up with a sense of clarity, trust and "just knowing what to do"....also as if I'm doing "healing" up there , and "astral networking"

Also...6 planets in Retrograde...whew!!! how is it going?? 😜

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 6/23/2020 at 9:42 AM, Rosario said:

DREAMS may be taking on odd directions that may feel as if instructions, recipes, or directions are being shared, played out, or demonstrated.

Been feeling this a lot!! I'm waking up with a sense of clarity, trust and "just knowing what to do"....also as if I'm doing "healing" up there , and "astral networking"

I wish my dreams were like that. Well, some maybe are, but then there are the doozies like Sunday night's. Not a nightmare, just weird and confusing, with a definite "who am I?" moment right at the end.

• LIKE/LOVE 1