Troy

Energy Report: JUNE 2020

DianeHB

Reminder that there was an energy shift today: 

June 25th -- Energy Shift -- POSSIBILITY - This Energy Shift kicks in the emphasis of Spiritualist Attitude and the collective assessment of what is possible beyond what was once assumed to be permanent limitations, both in your personal lives and collective lives. It may also bring a wave of backlashes from those who are the most resistant to evolution.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

Sam K
5 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I had job-related news yesterday that confirms the Energy Shift for me.  Odd, since I'm not normally in lockstep with the global energetics like that.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Miizle
5 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I realised yesterday an avenue that i could try to approach for future work - i had not thought it was an option, but ended up doing a bit of research around it kind of by chance and realised it was not far fetched at all.

I also finalised my processing of the situation i have at home (i had found someone i really got along with well to board in the spare room and pay rent by babysitting, but last week she told me she had got a job offer elsewhere she had to take for financial reasons as this town has no work available at the moment - it was a pretty massive step for me to do this in the first place and it was pretty annoying that it blew so quickly) I came to the conclusion that i actually really liked having someone here and could open the offer of either renting or mixed rent/babysitting to a wider scope of people and i'm not feeling so precious about it anymore or sad/annoyed about what happened, and felt fine when she moved out today.

On a more sad note, this other mom from my kid's kindy, who got diagnosed with widespread cancer last year and actually did an absolutely amazing job towards healing herself through the widest scope of healing i've ever seen, from alternative and conventional physical, mental, emotional to spiritual, died during this energy shift.  

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 4
  • SAD 6

KurtisM

I went to go see my friends yestrday and we arranged plans to go hiking together, while discussing various personal life topics, like our jobs and adjustments to whatever 2020 is.

Mood wise though, I'm exhausted. The mix of the weather constantly changing where I am, and the online info glut and internet outrage and constant discernment, and the disappointing conversations im having with family about things like veganism... they're all just exhausting.

"As the end of June arrives, this would likely be clearer as to whether collective Power has moved into the Positive Pole or the Negative Pole. The Positive Pole tends to be a quiet power that is all about the honoring of presence and authority as a dynamic that is shared. The Negative Pole tends to bring loud power that is all about demanding that others see your power and then using that power to put people in their place and keep them there."

I'm pretty certain we're still in the -Pole.

Oppression mixed with Belief will get pretty entrenched.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

zahra

June 25th -- Energy Shift -- POSSIBILITY - This Energy Shift kicks in the emphasis of Spiritualist Attitude and the collective assessment of what is possible beyond what was once assumed to be permanent limitations, both in your personal lives and collective lives. It may also bring a wave of backlashes from those who are the most resistant to evolution.

I've been following a persian feminism account on Instagram lately, and it's opened up my eyes to certain things that I didn't think about before and I introduced it to my friends. 

We've had like 5 big cases of women or girls murdered by their family members that's gained media attention. And many go unnoticed.

Some people were fearful, some angry, and some dismissive. 

It might be a turning point here.

Iran has SO many turning points in the making, it's hard to assess which will come first 😂

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

Juni

Just woke up from a midday nap and ET visited. Blargh.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Maureen

I just BUMPED this session we had -- MMW - April 21, 2018 - Under Pressure: Navigating Nexus Bubbles -- as we haven't had a Nexus in 4 months!!! As well as everything else that's going on the last Nexus we had was in February... will there be one in July?

February 28th - 29th -- NEXUS -- DIVERGENCE - This Nexus appears to bring with it a kind of momentum launched by an ultimatum and/or threat that brings clarity and focus. This is not an ominous prediction, but the best way we can describe a pattern coming to a turning point on a collective scale. The reactions to this Nexus would likely generate a divergence for explorations of different outcomes over the next 5 to 10 years. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

Juni
16 minutes ago, Maureen said:

I just BUMPED this session we had -- MMW - April 21, 2018 - Under Pressure: Navigating Nexus Bubbles -- as we haven't had a Nexus in 4 months!!! As well as everything else that's going on the last Nexus we had was in February... will there be one in July?

February 28th - 29th -- NEXUS -- DIVERGENCE - This Nexus appears to bring with it a kind of momentum launched by an ultimatum and/or threat that brings clarity and focus. This is not an ominous prediction, but the best way we can describe a pattern coming to a turning point on a collective scale. The reactions to this Nexus would likely generate a divergence for explorations of different outcomes over the next 5 to 10 years. 

@Maureen, I just wrote about a dream in my blog where I mentioned Shift and Nexus symbolism for me that's behaving differently right now. Uncanny timing.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Juni
52 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@Juni

et GIFI

Hahaha, if it only were that one! 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 3

Leela Corman

I felt a pleasant shift yesterday, though I also put it down to our friend who's buying our house having the inspection yesterday, which is a turning point to solidify our transition out of here even further. But today I got so exhausted I couldn't work at all. In fact I woke up that way. It began yesterday when we had to wait outside in 95 degree heat for two hours during the inspection - I had to sleep after that. But today I woke up still beat, and then when it was my turn to work in my studio, I couldn't keep my body upright. Everything felt like jello, in the most unpleasant way. I slept for hours. I still don't feel right.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 1

Miizle

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, or rather, i didn't even realise when writing my previous message; what also happened during this energy shift was that i went up to the mountains for a play in the snow with a friend and our kids. And we have been living in NZ for 6 years and i was always under the impression it was simply too pricey to just go up to the snow (not just ski passes if you want any, but for fuel). This ended up costing me $7 (about US$4.50) in shared fuel cost. O_O Right! So it looks like finally we will be enjoying some snow in winter, even with less income than ever 😂 VERY thematic to the energy shift! Wish i had a photo to share because it was so beautiful up there, but i still have no phone aka camera. For someone who resonates strongly with old arctic cultures like Inuits and Siberian nomadic peoples (on top of having grown up in the north) this will totally have an impact on my mental state.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

AnnaD

@Juni, I am so confused. Did your ET come and visit you after your dream of your ET coming to visit you? That would be enough to make me question my realities...

ugh what actually happened? 

@Miizle I am so glad that you got to go up the mountain. Treble Cone or Cardrona? 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaD

I had band practice last night (Friday night) and it always puts me in a really good mood. But when I got home I couldn't sleep and kept on waking up. So I have overslept now. Feeling a bit hungover even though I didn't drink. I am giving an old electric keyboard to my ?Sage/Artisan niece who has been excited about it all week. She phones me up on our landline and does drum and piano solos. She has a very sharp sense of humour for a 7 year old. I am looking forward to giving her the keyboard.

@Miizle wow cool!!

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Miizle

@AnnaD We've had this inversion layer for a week now, it was sooo beautiful to drive up above it to the sun and see the sea of clouds beneath, was so easy to imagine how the glacier would have looked like back in the day!
(The other day i had trouble remembering the word "inversion layer" and what came to mind was "Invercargill layer", so now i'm constantly thinking about Invercargill layer haha 😛)

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 3

Juni
2 hours ago, AnnaD said:

@Juni, I am so confused. Did your ET come and visit you after your dream of your ET coming to visit you? That would be enough to make me question my realities...

ugh what actually happened? 

No, all of it was a dream, thankfully. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Heidi
14 hours ago, Maureen said:

As well as everything else that's going on the last Nexus we had was in February... will there be one in July?

I've been wondering if the coming Nexus is July 4-5th. It's Independence Day for the U.S. and a lunar eclipse! 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

WolfAmethyst
1 hour ago, Heidi said:

I've been wondering if the coming Nexus is July 4-5th. It's Independence Day for the U.S. and a lunar eclipse! 

Perhaps all of North America is going to be feeling a Nexus over this period?  Given Canada's holiday on July 1st
(?)  plenty of opportunities for increased communication, leading to growth and change.
(?) plenty of people gathering in-person, leading to an improvement in emotional states, or a chance for more COVID-19 cases

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Ingun

I've too been very tired the whole week.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Martha

Here is my original question about magnetic kingdoms that Maureen referenced above. 

QUESTION: I read an article from the TLE library about Kingdoms and Magnetic fragments of each role. I remember the part in the Yarbro books about magnetic old kings.  I found this other information intriguing, about kingdom formation, can we have more info?  Have I "signed up" with a Magnetic King? Apart from the Reunion theme for Kings, am I part of any kingdoms? The Artisan theme of Patronage, and the Priest theme of Transformation jumped out for me. 

FROM MICHAEL: We can elaborate upon the subject of Magnetic Fragments/Roles outside of this format, but we can say here that you have "signed up" for participation in 4 Kingdoms, one of which is active with the Magnetic Sage you know as Troy.  He is not thrilled for this to be shared, but we got it through without imposing it. This would mean that those who are a part of that Kingdom would find themselves in positions to act as MENTORS in their own circles of influence as a means to convey the theme of that Sage's Kingdom. That Mentoring would show up in any number of ways, most likely through exemplifying, and not as literal. The theme of this Sage's Kingdom is INNOCENCE. This is played out in ways that compels those participating to explore beyond superficialities and personas, allow extreme leniencies that nurture forgiveness, gratitude, and relief. The other three Kingdoms of which you are a part are those of Priest, Artisan, and King. We will respond with details about your Artisan, King, and Priest outside of this format. We are working through Troy's turbulence at the moment.

What we can say for elaboration on the concept of Kingdoms is that each of you are a part of at least one Kingdom, and this is often planned "ahead," and sometimes developed "spontaneously." ALL fragments will be a part of at least one King's Kingdom, which is part of what draws fragments into reunion at some point post-cycle. It is not that the King is the reunion point, but rather ignites the factors within the participants of that Kingdom that then become the factors that help each in their own version of Reunion.  The same of each Kingdom and its general theme, and specific theme.  The Magnetic Fragment is not necessarily the direction toward which the participants move, but that the Magnetic Fragment ignites or supports certain qualities relative to the general and specific theme. The participants then bring that to their own circle in a rather profound way.

(POF Chat 3/2/11)

Edited by Martha
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 4

Maureen
On 6/13/2020 at 1:48 PM, Troy said:

June 25th -- Energy Shift -- POSSIBILITY - This Energy Shift kicks in the emphasis of Spiritualist Attitude and the collective assessment of what is possible beyond what was once assumed to be permanent limitations, both in your personal lives and collective lives. It may also bring a wave of backlashes from those who are the most resistant to evolution.

I always look to what I dream, the day of whatever I'm studying or curious about, and I observed throughout the day, as well, to see if there were any signs that speak to POSSIBILITY. I had two dreams that I recall but the last one resonates with moving into a resource-based economy world. 🌀

June 25, 2020: Then I’m dealing with a woman at a cash register. I may have bought something but the focus was on how we were working out the exchange of money. I had given her a bill or bills that seemed to be a fifty, some twenties, and some singles and she had tried to make change but it wasn’t working out properly. It seemed overly complicated. She left it with that I would give her a dollar bill, to make up the “loss” or the difference, the next time I came by. The imbalance of equity, or inequity, wasn’t sitting right with me. I walked back around behind this woman at the cash on the left side and there was another woman who was beside her at another cash on the right side who I wouldn’t have seen if I hadn’t bothered to look. I gave her a fifty and she was going to make change for me, properly. I said to her “as well as doing that for me give the other woman a/the dollar so she is even”. They both looked at me, startled, like I was a genius or something, and we completed the exchange, no muss no fuss.

NOTE: I spoke to @Uma about this dream and she noted the symbolism of me "making change" in the world... with two people. That's how we do it isn't it? It's not always massive... it's often one or two at a time.

I'm going to post this in my blog so I don't lose it. 🕉️

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Martha
2 hours ago, Martha said:

Here is my original question about magnetic kingdoms that Maureen referenced above. 

QUESTION: I read an article from the TLE library about Kingdoms and Magnetic fragments of each role. I remember the part in the Yarbro books about magnetic old kings.  I found this other information intriguing, about kingdom formation, can we have more info?  Have I "signed up" with a Magnetic King? Apart from the Reunion theme for Kings, am I part of any kingdoms? The Artisan theme of Patronage, and the Priest theme of Transformation jumped out for me. 

FROM MICHAEL: We can elaborate upon the subject of Magnetic Fragments/Roles outside of this format, but we can say here that you have "signed up" for participation in 4 Kingdoms, one of which is active with the Magnetic Sage you know as Troy.  He is not thrilled for this to be shared, but we got it through without imposing it. This would mean that those who are a part of that Kingdom would find themselves in positions to act as MENTORS in their own circles of influence as a means to convey the theme of that Sage's Kingdom. That Mentoring would show up in any number of ways, most likely through exemplifying, and not as literal. The theme of this Sage's Kingdom is INNOCENCE. This is played out in ways that compels those participating to explore beyond superficialities and personas, allow extreme leniencies that nurture forgiveness, gratitude, and relief. The other three Kingdoms of which you are a part are those of Priest, Artisan, and King. We will respond with details about your Artisan, King, and Priest outside of this format. We are working through Troy's turbulence at the moment.

What we can say for elaboration on the concept of Kingdoms is that each of you are a part of at least one Kingdom, and this is often planned "ahead," and sometimes developed "spontaneously." ALL fragments will be a part of at least one King's Kingdom, which is part of what draws fragments into reunion at some point post-cycle. It is not that the King is the reunion point, but rather ignites the factors within the participants of that Kingdom that then become the factors that help each in their own version of Reunion.  The same of each Kingdom and its general theme, and specific theme.  The Magnetic Fragment is not necessarily the direction toward which the participants move, but that the Magnetic Fragment ignites or supports certain qualities relative to the general and specific theme. The participants then bring that to their own circle in a rather profound way.

(POF Chat 3/2/11)

I just remembered something else. I had asked something about Amina (Artisan) and they said she was about to become magnetic, or something similar.  I’ll have to look. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Martha
20 minutes ago, Martha said:

I just remembered something else. I had asked something about Amina (Artisan) and they said she was about to become magnetic, or something similar.  I’ll have to look. 

MARTHA: is math genius a running thread, then, with her?

MICHAEL: Not always in such literal terms, but we can say that there is a pattern of lifting beauty up from chaos. This has led her to be in the Beauty Position of many Support Circles, though that form of beauty, or order lifted from disorder, is often completely unexpected or ahead of its time, if you will.

MICHAEL: The fragment known as "Amina" is in the active, beginning stages of her Magnetic Artisan lives, and the gathering is in effect.

MARTHA: Aha! Yes, she is magnetic

MICHAEL: This fragment is intending some rather revolutionary and evolutionary leaps that cannot be accomplished alone, so the magnetism is in effect for the support and patronage that would be necessary.

MARTHA: that sounds exciting

MICHAEL: For those who feel the magnetism, it is probably fair to presume you are a part of that Kingdom.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2