Troy

Energy Report: JUNE 2020

Maureen
On 6/13/2020 at 1:48 PM, Troy said:

June 25th -- Energy Shift -- POSSIBILITY - This Energy Shift kicks in the emphasis of Spiritualist Attitude and the collective assessment of what is possible beyond what was once assumed to be permanent limitations, both in your personal lives and collective lives. It may also bring a wave of backlashes from those who are the most resistant to evolution.

Rachel Maddow on the taking down of Mississippi's state flag, the last state in the US to feature the Confederate emblem on its flag. 💞🕊️💞

“... So, you can see what happened in Mississippi as either astonishing and amazing after all this time or as totally predictable, of course, because of all this time. This is a big change in the place that seemed absolutely hardest to change even when other places that were hard to change were willing to go there Mississippi wouldn’t. But then they flipped the polling in less than two years. All of that work over all those years and decades. All of that effort. The lawsuits, the marches, the people who got arrested, the people who brought bills to floor of the legislature, and were told, no, we’re not even going to hear it, let alone vote on it. And they brought it back year, after year, after year. Give up. Forget it. This will not change. We will never change this. It didn’t change for all those years until finally, yesterday, it did. We are living in a time that feels very grim. I know it can feel helpless, but if that big a change turns out was ready to happen in Mississippi, what else could change right now? What else is possible?"

Spiral of Hearts.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 2

Michèle

I am posting these two podcasts here because I think they are extremely important, extraordinary interviews with extraordinary, courageous, compassionate people, leaders, role models that Tony Robbins has conducted in response to two events that have shaken up the sediments in our society: Covid-19 and the murder of George Floyd.

They are long, over 2 and 3 hours, but I would really really recommend watching them. They fill me with hope for our - humankind, Earth, all the kingdoms - united future.

Tony Robbins was channelled a Sage-cast King but not by Troy, it's on Dave Gregg's website

He says that the Covid-19 interview was the most important one, I would say that the interview on the murder of George Floyd is even more important.

Please watch and share. This must not go unheard.

Especially now as we are moving into the Spiritualist attitude where this kind of work sets the foundations for the future we want to live in, we want our children to live in, our neighbours, our friends, our pets, our cows, our sharks, our snakes, our tigers, our bugs and spiders, our Ash Trees, Oaks, Pecans, Cedars, roses, bluebells, sesame seeds to live in.

Ignorance is a crime in itself, and we need to open our eyes to what's really going on around us. We are the change. We are the people.

https://www.tonyrobbins.com/podcasts/covid-19-facts-from-the-frontline/

https://www.tonyrobbins.com/podcasts/a-historic-conversation-for-healing-and-unity/

Edited by Michèle
more of the same
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen
9 hours ago, Michèle said:

Tony Robbins was channelled a Sage-cast King but not by Troy, it's on Dave Gregg's website

That would be a good one to verify. I see that Tony Robbins practically "screams" Priest. I think a King would get "tired and bored" of doing all the transformational work with people that he does. Interestingly, I asked Michael about a friend's OL's once and we had the following Q&A on July 31, 2012.

Maureen:  Alex L.... What is his Role in Essence, Casting, Soul Age/Level, Cadre/Entity and whatever else might be significant, at this time, in his Overleaves? I'm curious as to what his OLs are as I feel that he may be a King-cast Scholar.

MEntity:  The fragment in question appears to be a 2nd Level Old Priest-cast Sage in Acceptance, an Emotionally-Centered Skeptic in Observation with Chief Features of Arrogance and Stubbornness.

Maureen:  I was sure off with him -- LOL -- I will reflect on this one. Actually -- it helps me see "how" I see people Michael. This is all very helpful!

MEntity:  We would not presume that you were off. The more contact with us, the more often the opportunity for validation, and this might mean that you find our information is inaccurate.

MEntity:  However, there are some considerations that can be learned along the way, as well: for instance, Sages are often mistaken as Scholars. Kings and Priests are often taken for one another. There are key elements that are shared by certain Roles and these can be difficult for helping to discern one's Role.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bobby
14 minutes ago, Maureen said:

That would be a good one to verify. I see that Tony Robbins practically "screams" Priest.

I tend to agree, Maureen.  To be honest, I get a little freaked out by him in a cultish sort of way which only lends credence to him possibly being Priest role 😄

Marty absolutely loves him but I for some unknown reason just don't trust him.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Juni
20 minutes ago, Maureen said:

MEntity:  However, there are some considerations that can be learned along the way, as well: for instance, Sages are often mistaken as Scholars. Kings and Priests are often taken for one another. There are key elements that are shared by certain Roles and these can be difficult for helping to discern one's Role.

Hahaha, when I was first reading M books as a teen,  I mistook *myself * for a Scholar. Still kind of annoyed that I'm not. 
Conversely, I assume almost no one is a King because I read they were pretty rare.  
I never seem to be able to pick out Warriors for some reason.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Becca the Student
25 minutes ago, Juni said:

Hahaha, when I was first reading M books as a teen,  I mistook *myself * for a Scholar. Still kind of annoyed that I'm not. 
Conversely, I assume almost no one is a King because I read they were pretty rare.  
I never seem to be able to pick out Warriors for some reason.

I also thought I might be a Scholar before my channeling! I still sometimes confuse myself as to whether I'm a Scholar-cast Sage or a Sage-cast Scholar. Depending on the day, I feel more one than the other. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Ingun
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

I tend to agree, Maureen.  To be honest, I get a little freaked out by him in a cultish sort of way which only lends credence to him possibly being Priest role 😄

Marty absolutely loves him but I for some unknown reason just don't trust him.

Sorry, but I can't even listen to his voice. It's so strained.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Rosario

@Bobby I also get a little freaked out by some Priests who have that super envolving, over eager teaching/recruiting energy, and that "crazy" spark in their eyes, LOL.
I wonder if I ever come across as that??? xD  ❤️  

On another note, my brother told me I'm starting to look like Van Helsing (for my hair LMAO) ,  and that made me rewatch some of the movie ( loved it so much when I was a child!!)
Now wonder if Hugh Jackman is Sage-cast Priest or viceversa.

edit: adding this scene!! ahhh!! so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH6tnTQUJD4 

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 3

MelinS
6 hours ago, Maureen said:

That would be a good one to verify. I see that Tony Robbins practically "screams" Priest. I think a King would get "tired and bored" of doing all the transformational work with people that he does. Interestingly, I asked Michael about a friend's OL's once and we had the following Q&A on July 31, 2012.

Maureen:  Alex L.... What is his Role in Essence, Casting, Soul Age/Level, Cadre/Entity and whatever else might be significant, at this time, in his Overleaves? I'm curious as to what his OLs are as I feel that he may be a King-cast Scholar.

MEntity:  The fragment in question appears to be a 2nd Level Old Priest-cast Sage in Acceptance, an Emotionally-Centered Skeptic in Observation with Chief Features of Arrogance and Stubbornness.

Maureen:  I was sure off with him -- LOL -- I will reflect on this one. Actually -- it helps me see "how" I see people Michael. This is all very helpful!

MEntity:  We would not presume that you were off. The more contact with us, the more often the opportunity for validation, and this might mean that you find our information is inaccurate.

Thanks for this, Maureen. I'm getting ready to schedule a session with Troy because my role still seems hard to nail down after nearly three decades of trying!! Steven Cocconi read me as a Sage in an in-person session in the early 1990s, Joya Pope read me as a Scholar in several phone sessions in the early 2000s, and David Gregg read me as a Scholar-cast Priest via photograph last year. Scholar feels right, but I validated facets of myself as the other roles, too. Interestingly, my soul age (old 2) has not wavered!

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2

Crystal
On 6/30/2020 at 3:04 PM, Rosario said:

I also get a little freaked out by some Priests who have that super envolving, over eager teaching/recruiting energy, and that "crazy" spark in their eyes, LOL.

There's a US politician who ran for President in 2012 named Michele Bachmann. I pegged her as a Priest immediately because of her eyes - she actually got nicknamed "Crazy Eyes" by some of the unkinder press elements, because she has more than just a "spark" - she's got zealous burning Rasputin eyes. She seriously came across as someone who would sacrifice you for her beliefs without one second thought. (Luckily, she did not get the nomination.)

I am pretty sure she is Late Baby/Early Young, though. Barack Obama is a Priest (Mature) and certainly doesn't have a crazy spark in his. 

I was channeled as a Priest by the only person who has ever so far channeled my Overleaves - I've also ordered a report from Troy, and we'll see! This person channeled from a picture. I thought I was an Artisan, though I do have an Artisan ET. I think, by the time we get to old soul level, even a Priest's zeal wears out a bit. To paraphrase the way the M's put it, let the young souls cannonball into the pool. This particular Old wants to sunbathe on her towel! With a mojto or three! (Yes, I've done my share of Zeal in the past. Troy channeled a past life where I was the historical Lucretia's ET, though if I was a spouse or parent or sibling or friend I don't know. Because of her rape and suicide, I helped lead the movement to establish the Roman republic. So, um, yay? I've earned my retirement and astral  gold watch!)

• LIKE/LOVE 4