harmony

Hi, from Nigeria

harmony

Hello, I'm very pleased to be here and interact with you guys and as well pleased with the fact that this teaching has been made available on the internet and around the world helping people like me who need it😁. Nice to meet you😀

• LIKE/LOVE 20

petra

Hello and Welcome @harmony it warms my heart to have you here, so glad you found Michael and TLE. Of course I am curious about Your Michael journey, tell me more!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

harmony
On 6/19/2020 at 1:19 PM, petra said:

Hello and Welcome @harmony it warms my heart to have you here, so glad you found Michael and TLE. Of course I am curious about Your Michael journey, tell me more!!!

My Michael journey?. Actually, I discovered the teachings when I accidentally entered a website about a year ago, lol. Since then I've learned as much as I could about it and it's helped me tremendously. 

Yet I don't think my discovery may have been mere accident. My life's situation compelled me to research about spirituality,I was in the middle of an existential crises, therefore questioning a lot of things. The crises was caused my dysfunctional family as well as society. I felt lost and I needed to find myself. Maybe I was eventually going to find out about the teachings at some point in my life and as long as the web is involved. 

Also, I have some questions unanswered and think this platform is an opportunity to get answers. It's related to metaphysics, my culture is just messed up by witchcraft and it's the reason why Protestant churches are trending. My question is about why  blood sacrifices can be used to make wealth or "blood money". Or how doing any other form of evil to someone, like preventing a woman from not getting pregnant can be used for the same thing or even to extend life. I'd be really grateful for an answer because it will clear my doubts and make a significant change in my life. 

Edited by harmony
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

petra

Thank You @harmony for telling a bit more!🥁

Something interesting happened to me in reading your response, your last sentence in it, I thought you said that already in your introduction, and wondered about you saying it again, but you did not, very weird that I knew that sentence already, and I mean in the exact wording.

As You, I am so glad about the global connection that TLE provides us with, so many wonderful people from all around the globe sharing the Michael Teachings and their growth with it, as well as, all the intimate personal exchanges that take place in this safe place!

ENJOY!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

NickF

Welcome harmony! Glad that you are here with us! 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 7

avi

Hi @harmony!! welcome!! the teachings have helped me a lot too since i was first intro'd to them a few years ago 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Rosario
5 minutes ago, harmony said:

Yes, it's me  Alyx @Rosario

yes, so happy you are here!! make yourself at home ❤️😊

• LIKE/LOVE 3

harmony

By FB @Marigoldthen Instagram

Edited by harmony
  • LIKE/LOVE 2