TruthLoveEnergy

adding more Cadre/Entity albums to the Photo Gallery

Rosario

• 5 months later...

@Troy, @Maureen, @Bobby, @Janet and @Uma,

Can we please have cadres up to cadre 11 added to the Cadre and Entity photo gallery and cadre entity mapping please?

I have to add: Pope Francis, Te Whiti O Rongomai, Tohu Kakahu, Emma Gonzalez, Dickhead Trump, and others have some to add. Please can we get this done? A number of us have asked multiple times now. Thankyou. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

@Bobby, it has not worked, sorry, as I haven't managed to create a new album for this cadre in the format that the other albums exist. It seems to be a submenu off of the photo album area and these new additions are not 

appearing in the photo cadre entity gallery as a part of that area. They appear as submenus of this area. Can I have some help please when you can? Thank you. 

• THANK YOU! 1

• WARRIOR
9 hours ago, AnnaD said:

@Bobby, it has not worked, sorry, as I haven't managed to create a new album for this cadre in the format that the other albums exist. It seems to be a submenu off of the photo album area and these new additions are not 

appearing in the photo cadre entity gallery as a part of that area. They appear as submenus of this area. Can I have some help please when you can? Thank you. 

Oh ok.   Hmmm maybe @Troy will have some input on this?

• THANK YOU! 2