Troy

NEWS: The Great Road to Recovery!

Rosario

crazy times call for crazier amounts of love and trust!!  thank you ❤️ I hope you always remember how wonderful and loved you are, @Troy!!

and the online gathering already feels so much FUN!!! 

bracing myself for the WoS update (I was thinking of it a while ago!!)

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Patty

Great news, Troy! I don’t have any skin in the game with pending sessions, just glad you’re feeling more like your normal, happy self! 💖

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Marigold

Troy, it's great that you're feeling better!✨

I think it's awesome that this year there's going to be an online edition of TLEGG because this way more people will be able be a part of it, if they wish to do so, especially for those of us for whom travelling is not easy at all due to financial and/or other reasons and the visa requirements for getting into the US. If one wishes to visit the USA from my country, you cannot do so without a visa.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

Diane

Sounds like a huge ‘energy shift’! So glad you are back. 💕 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

petra

Thank You @Troy much Love, sending You Cloud 9!!!

Cloud 9 is a phrase used to express a very high state of happiness due to some achievement, recognition or emotional satisfaction. Cloud 9 is the common name of clouds formed from cumulus clouds transformed by weather into cumulonimbus clouds. These are found at heights of 4K to 10K feet.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ingun

@Troy  I'm so glad you feel better now, and I'm just happy you're whole and healthy and that you've found a way to deal with the backlog and everything. And I'm so grateful that we can use TLE on Discord and how many have connected there after the website was down...., and for all the possibilities Discord brings.

13 hours ago, Troy said:

It is really... really... scary to not recognize yourself, to lose yourself, to be swallowed by whatever it was I was overwhelmed by. I don't know exactly what happened and I know the only thing that kept me in touch with the core or spark of who I am was trust. I've been through a lot in this life and when I have no idea what to do or what is coming next, I do what Michael described in a few of our recent reports: I just keep moving. Forward, if possible. And I trust. I just throw all of my trust into myself and know that I will do what I need to do to get through. Because I always have.

You've taken the words out of my mouth. This describes how the whole period was for me also, and especially during the 6 weeks with the Turning Point, but also prior to that. It was truly overwhelming and consuming and I totally lost myself. But then I know from the experiences in my own life that I can always trust that I will also find myself again. I loose myself - and I find myself, again and again. 💚

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal

I'm really glad to hear this, @Troy! It sounds like it was rough for you but now you are back on track, and that is good to see and hear. Keep on taking good care of yourself! Have a picture I took earlier of some beautiful spring flowers!

IMG_1227.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bogi
18 hours ago, Troy said:

TruthLoveEnergy Great Gathering 2020 - THE ONLINE EDITION

Details are coming soon, but regardless of whether we have our local gathering, we are going to have our first annual Great Gathering ONLINE! This will be a dedicated weekend with a schedule of live events and contributions from members in the community for classes, lectures, Q&A, live channeling, readings, etc. There will be an application and approval process for members to offer up their own lecture, art, class, meditation, etc. We will even have a new Discord Server just for TLEGG that will have meeting rooms, reading rooms, voice and video chat hangouts

I cannot wait, it sounds so exciting. 😬

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Connie Stansell-Foy

@Troy The really important part is that you are feeling better and on the path to wellness and wholeness again! Much love and virtual hugs!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jackie

Great to have you back......good you are feeling better.......Love and Light 💃🏻🕺

• LIKE/LOVE 4

JohnM

@Troy, so happy to hear!   I can't even find the words to describe 2020 - but "black hole" is pretty close to what I've been feeling .   You, the TLE community and the monthly Energy Reports have been a lifeline - and much like you I'm starting to feel like there might be light at the end of the tunnel!  Thanks for all you do!  

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Caitlin

Wonderful to hear @Troy and you are so loved, trusted, and whole-heartedly accepted at every step. You're not only a leader, you are a human, and by that you continue to inspire me with your transparency and voice of truth. So happy to hear you have found this in yourself again 🙂 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Lori Abrams

Wonderful to hear you are feeling good about everything.  That’s always an A+.  It’s been a crazy couple of years.  Looking forward to all the new, exciting things that are coming.  Yep, keep going forward.  I’m right beside ya.  Oxoxox 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

petra

TruthLoveEnergy Great Gathering 2020 - Lifebridge

It is not looking good for having a gathering in person, but a final decision has not been made just yet. We will be making that final decision in July. This final decision will require input from Lifebridge, the community. We will discuss this in more detail on Discord in the TLEGG channel.

@Troy and TLE Staff, what I do not understand is, why this will be discussed on Discord, and not here on TLE? 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Mike Cleverly

Great news Troy! Thanks for the update!

Don't feel pressured though - we'll all still be here. We all love you no matter what. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy
15 hours ago, petra said:

@Troy and TLE Staff, what I do not understand is, why this will be discussed on Discord, and not here on TLE? 

Oh that was just a random mention... we will be discussing it here, there, and everywhere.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1