Jeroen

Hans Zimmer - Cello Cover

Jeroen

I love the music composer Hans Zimmer. This evening I came across a person who goes by the name of ThatCelloGuy otherwise known as Cremaine Booker. These covers are beautifully done with the cello. He puts his Essence into his music.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby

I love the Interstellar sound track.  Hearing that in IMAX in the theater was AMAZING!  🙂

This guy is awesome.,

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Miizle

That inception one is just mesmerising. (I wish i could listen to the second one properly, but for some reason i hear these weird clicks and cracks there, and they don't seem to be in the track itself so i have no idea why.)
But indeed, he seems to put his Essence in his music, that is a perfect way to describe it, and even if the composition is great, i didn't really notice it in the movie Inception (which was pretty much shite anyways), but here, it's just amazing.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen

I could not help but share one more of his videos. Who needs an orchestra when you have him. Just wait until the vocals at the end. He is awesome.

I read that Hans Zimmer saw one of his videos and brought him onboard to work on the remake of The Lion King.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Miizle

And how cool Hans Zimmer contacted him to work on the new Lion King!!! Things like this really bring out the potential of social media platforms. In the oldentimes, something like that couldn't have happened unless he himself would have sent him (or his representative rather)  some tapes. Which probably wouldn't have even occurred to him (not that i know him or his situation, but in general i think that would probably be the case)

• LIKE/LOVE 1