How do you "slide across" your overleaves?

CurvyWords

Question

CurvyWords

Hey fam!

This gets mentioned a lot both by Michael and Students but how, exactly, does one consciously slide to the opposite overleaves' Positive Pole to get out of the Negative that one is in? Is it through making mindful choices that seem to be more in alignment with the other Overleaf? Do we state our intention to Essence?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

2 answers to this question

Birdy Bear

Great question @CurvyWords! From what I have seen so far, the stating of the intention requires conscious decisions and choices to help one actually slide on an axis- the statements are like one is turning to face the desired direction; the actions are one taking steps in that directions...maybe... lol : )

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Karine

Apparently I "slide" a lot from Flow to Acceptance and Discrimination, and from Observation to Reserve. I'm... not sure if I always do it consciously? I mean sometimes it is conscious but sometimes it might not be, like it just happens. This is a great question, I've never really pondered about it before.

This may be more or less relevant but this thread reminded me of this part of my Essence Report:

When the Essence is rejected and False Personality is dominant, we would think this shows up for you as waves of chronic anger, frustration, and a chronic “bad mood,” in general; at best, chronic worry. This is because the surrender is not in place, and there is a resentment for not being able to control everything. The key here would be in differentiating between what CAN and CANNOT be controlled, even if what cannot be controlled may be able to be managed at a later time, and even if what can be controlled cannot always be controlled. This is through the Goal of Flow “sliding” to Acceptance and Discrimination, so that what cannot be controlled is found to be just as potential a tool as what can be controlled. Much like the sailor who uses the currents and winds to his advantage, so would you find even the most overwhelming events to have been a part of a bigger pattern that is beautiful and navigable.

• LIKE/LOVE 2