Miizle

Repetition and wondering about Frequency in general

Miizle

I'm just casually wondering if for example listening to the same song for 3 hours (as is happening to me right now, going at 3 hours 20 minutes) would be a frequency thing, or maybe just something else. I tend to binge on things like music a lot, but if it's not my own choice, i can't handle repetition, it drives me nuts. (I even had a period in my life when i couldn't go to shops because they could be playing music and a song could get stuck in my head and then i couldn't sleep as it would play round and round in my head.)
I also can't handle routines, so in general repetition is not what i do, but i think i do experience similar life situations several times to see more sides to them and it's quite crazy even sometimes, unless i'm just looking for correlations and patterns?
Also if i write or paint something that matters to me or that i like, i keep looking at it. I'm not sure why. I just frequently go back and read/examine it again, and again. I've been given my frequency as around 65-67 twice, but not by Troy.

I'm thinking frequency must be a pretty important part of our structure as it's our 'address in the Universe', which is majorly cool. I wonder if there is a lot more to it than what we have currently studied?
I feel like adding a question about frequency to my fairly long list of potential question to Michael to be asked one day. Again, just casually wondering what kind of a question could get some interesting information out and maybe something new about frequency in general.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

petra

@Miizle in my search here for the word "frequency" there are only 21 pages with great info, you can move quickly through those pages and find the sessions where Michael talked about frequency specifically for the whole session, like the one by Janet, April 29, 2019 Frequency, or 20120721 OMW: Personal Cycles of live, the Comprehension Cycle, kind of half way through the session is addressing frequency.  Maybe you get most of your questions answered in just re-reading what is already there.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Ingun

@Miizle It happens to me also that I listen to the same music again and again and again.... and to me it's about the resonance and recognition I feel and experience when listening to music (versus the dissonans I can feel in shops sometimes, but actually also resonance now and then, and then I have to ask those in the shop what they are playing) 😄. It just feels wonderful when music resonates with my Emotional Body and Emotional Center, and when I can dance to the music also it's like a delicious healing, balancing of my Centers and aligning with Essence. When I also recognize something in the lyrics, or a sentence or two that gets my attention somehow, this can also contribute to the resonance and Essence recognition.

When I paint I usually work on the painting until it resonates with me and I enjoy it. My paintings are never how I really wish I could paint or want to paint - it's actually far from that since I never took the time to practice drawing and I never learned much about painting anyway) - but I work the best I can with what I have, and I enjoy the process.

So I also enjoy looking at my paintings, and sometimes I need to hang them on the wall and keep them there for a longer time. I like looking at them on the wall, contrary to what I think many dare not say about, or do with, their own paintings. But I'm thinking like; why should I not like my own paintings? Why should I not hang it on the wall and enjoy it? I guess some find it strange, but I don't. I mean how can I not like or at least enjoy my own creations 🥰 If someone else also likes it or enjoys it, it's just a bonus 😍 When I'm done enjoying them I either give away or sell. When a painting resonate with someone else, that is their turn to have some healing and balancing. 💚🌹

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

luluaussi

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/99-michael-speaks-on-frequency-and-energy-ratio/?tab=comments#comment-189 Thanks for posting this question because I was just discussing frequency with someone yesterday in regard to seeing the repetition of layers of events ...With a pretty high frequency I totally “got” what I was trying to articulate in re-reading this Michael speaks ...How I experience the world and how I feel more in Essence these days .....really great concise info.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Luciana Flora

I don't know if this has to do with frequency but I also listen to the songs that I like several times... sometimes because of the lyrics... but it also has times that I listen simply because I find the rhythm enjoyable... 

20 hours ago, Ingun said:

When I paint I usually work on the painting until it resonates with me and I enjoy it. My paintings are never how I really wish I could paint or want to paint - it's actually far from that since I never took the time to practice drawing and I never learned much about painting anyway) - but I work the best I can with what I have, and I enjoy the process.

So I also enjoy looking at my paintings, and sometimes I need to hang them on the wall and keep them there for a longer time. I like looking at them on the wall, contrary to what I think many dare not say about, or do with, their own paintings. But I'm thinking like; why should I not like my own paintings? Why should I not hang it on the wall and enjoy it? I guess some find it strange, but I don't. I mean how can I not like or at least enjoy my own creations 🥰 If someone else also likes it or enjoys it, it's just a bonus 😍 When I'm done enjoying them I either give away or sell. When a painting resonate with someone else, that is their turn to have some healing and balancing

it's interesting how two people can act differently.

As you probably know my sister is a dancer but she never liked to see herself dance... I believe that was because of perfeccionaismo...  She once told me she didn't like it because she kept seeing her mistakes...

And really the few times she saw the recording (my mother always bought the video) she spent her time watching her mistakes...  But she would just stay there... she would usually leave the room when we watched her dancing...  It was interesting... everyone thought she was fantastic but she kept criticizing herself...

But maybe that's something learned in the family... I didn't like to show the things I did because I thought everyone would criticize.  And I didn't think it was right... IoI... I think maybe it's something in the family... in my family everybody always criticized everybody.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Oscar

When TLE was still on Ning, I wrote a post discussing the channeling that @luluaussi linked above.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Miizle

Thank you for all your replies! I'm sorry i'm not able to get my head around to contribute to this conversation right now, too much going on in my mind. Will get back to it at some point 🙏

• LIKE/LOVE 1