Evelin

And thank you, Troy, for being you all these years and for creating a space where all us weirdos feel safe and at home... 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 16
Heidi

Awww, I feel that way about you too, @Troy!  - a wave of gratitude 🙂

Love this community. It's as important to me as my morning cup of coffee.

xoxo

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
Meg

❤️  TLE keeps it real!  🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓 Five (virtual, astral, wild-Kiwi, PacMan whatever) strawberries!!!

Edited by Meg
@Miizle ;)
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 3
Becca the Student

Thank you for fostering such a community! And thanks to everyone else here, too. Like @Meg said, I love that we're keeping it real here. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • 2 weeks later...
Crystal

@Troy - you and this site are, as I say to my cats, “pawesome!” Ye shall know a tree by its fruit - and you, the gardener, have planted a mango tree that bears delicious, sweet, ripe mangoes. Metaphorically speaking! (Mangoes are my favorite fruit.) I love that TLE is one of the best examples of a positive spiritually-oriented site. Lots of love to you! And Cat Purrs and Cat Pawsie Biscuits!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Ursula

I am so grateful Troy, to have found your site and receive your wise messages from the Michael collective. I learned about you through Maureen Greenaway! By the way, in your photo profile, I see a Chinese man...perhaps channeled from another of your life times?

• LIKE/LOVE 2