Miizle

Do you get a new Task (companion?) after finishing a task

Miizle

Well, that's it, really. No further questions 😄
Given you're finished with plenty of life left. This occurred to me at some point earlier this year. If i'm finished with my current task companion as far as our task is considered, as Michael has suggested, could i perhaps expect to run into another one??

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Janet

I don't think it works like that. Sure, you may have Agreements to cross paths with another Task Companion at some point, but I don't think Task Companions are lined up for you to meet throughout your life to do task after task. A Task Companion can set the grounds for you to do something on your own and you'd never be aware of it until years later, so you don't even need to recognize them. (One of my high school teachers was a Task Companion. I remembered her immediately when Michael spoke about her as a Task Companion, but it was at least 40 years after I knew her.)

On the other hand, there are plenty of other people to complete "tasks" with and they don't have to be Task Companions ... but could become Task Companions in the future.

There are plenty of sessions here on TLE to search for to get information on Task Companions. Did you know you can collect up to 12? And other interesting stuff. The search function is really good.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2

Miizle

@Janet yeah, thank you. I know we can have up to 12, which is what made me wonder in the first place, and that they can just exist somewhere in the stratosphere (world) etc. Hadn't really thought it through before posting with my 2am brain, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Cheryl Varner

My second husband, who I had known and loved all my life,  was my TC in this life.  About 5 years after he died, I met someone with whom I felt an instant connection.  We have been in a romantic relationship for 11 years now.  I was told by Michael  that we are becoming TC's.  I feel the same sense of comfort and intensity with him that I felt with my late husband.  In fact, even though their roles etc are different, Ola (my current guy) has a lot of attributes that remind me so much of my late husband.  When my daughter met him, she said, "he reminds me so much of Charles, I don't know how you can deal with him!"  But, I find it comforting....

my two cents about TC's ...

Old warrior

• LIKE/LOVE 5