Troy

ENERGY REPORT - July 2020

Diane
11 minutes ago, Troy said:

This is a good month for revisiting, refining, updating, and clarifying your Life Task, or True Work. Your Life Task is hooked into everything you do.

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me, I have been feeling it. My life task is 'To make a permanent difference'  I have been revisiting it a lot lately.

@Troy Thank you for our July Energy Report. You are always appreciated. 💞

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Bogi
2 minutes ago, Diane said:

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me, I have been feeling it. My life task is 'To make a permanent difference'  I have been revisiting it a lot lately.

@Troy Thank you for our July Energy Report. You are always appreciated. 💞

That is what jumped out at me too.

I have been pondering about it in the last few months if I should have a session about it to help me to refine it.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Rosario

This resonates a lot!! ❤️ thank you so much.

and so funny, this week I've been thinking of my Life Task and Purpose too...yesterday I uploaded a video about it. 

I feel sooo "on my element" helping others find their True Rest and inspiration 💫

and also glad that more people I know are choosing to face reality, heal and grow 💚

Bring it on, July, bring it on!! 🔥🤩

• LIKE/LOVE 22

Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, Troy said:

LIFE TASKS HOLD ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS UNASKED - This is a good month for revisiting, refining, updating, and clarifying your Life Task, or True Work. Your Life Task is hooked into everything you do and is being served in some way by everything you do. Take a look at your Life Task and see how your daily life has been contributing to or neglecting the Task and consider asking yourself if and how you can emphasize its fulfillment

it's interesting that for the last few months I've really been thinking about it.  When I got my life task I was kind of surprised because it's a life task that requires contact with people: Creating a common terreano.

And that's not something possible in isolation that's how I've been most of my life. 

Maybe my first attempts to fulfill my life task were when I started to participate in grupods on the internt. But still it was more like looking for a common ground than creating... so far I don't think I've been able to fulfill my life task

I even asked about it in a POF but there was a technical problem on the site and Troy was supposed to send the answers by eamsil... so he ended up going to Backlog

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Connie Stansell-Foy
8 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

But still it was more like looking for a common ground than creating... so far I don't think I've been able to fulfill my life task

But maybe that was the first step toward it! It sounds like a good exploratory step.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen

I was wondering what would happen in July for Trump that would showcase the aspect of Pluto (R) in Capricorn on July 12th opposing Trump's Saturn at 23°43".

We may have found it in a pair of historic rulings by the U.S. Supreme Court. They rejected President Trump's claim of absolute immunity under the law. The vote was 7 to 2 in two decisions Thursday (July 9, 2020) involving grand jury and congressional subpoenas for Trump's pre-presidential financial records. 

Saturn is about authority. It's about one's authority within one's self and to what extent we give authority to others and to the reality around us. Pluto is about freedom (via Michael) and the power of evolution, coursing through our collective lives, which none of us can/could stop even if we wanted to.  

The next transit of significance for Trump, before the election, will be on October 20, 2020 when Saturn in Capricorn will oppose Trump's Venus at 25°44". Venus represents (among other things) one's finances. I'm looking forward to how this will play out when external reality catches up with what Trump values most in the world -- his finances.

The transits of significance to/for Trump, post election, are these two. I can hardly wait to see what justice has in store for him.  

December 20, 2020 Pluto in Capricorn will oppose Trump's Saturn at 23°43"

February 18, 2021 Pluto in Capricorn will oppose Trump's Venus at 25°44" 

For more on this go to Donald J Trump's Natal Chart & Transits

Trump_Justice_Virtual Reality.png

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 5

Bogi
40 minutes ago, Maureen said:

for Trump that would showcase the aspect of Pluto (R) in Capricorn on July 12th opposing Trump's Saturn at 23°43".

I just realized/ remembered that Trump´s natal Saturn is sitting on my MC. 

No wonder I had a dream with him a couple of months ago where he offered me a job. I said "no, no, no". 🥴

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/3604-various-dreams/

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

KurtisM

"July 20th -- 22nd [potential] NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE - This Nexus has the potential to link and merge together “this” reality with those that are already making progress toward social, economic, political, and environmental healing, recovery, and improvement. If this is a Nexus, it would likely be met with a fairly prominent event of significance that is inspiring and sparks an enthusiasm that has been difficult to sustain. If this is not a Nexus, it would likely become an Energy Shift that focuses on a resurgence of awareness for what has not been honestly and effectively addressed by the masses in terms of social, political, economic, and/or environmental issues."

I dunno about y'all but I really want this.

It made me think of 2 things:

First, that divergence back in February seems so far ago now given everything that's happened. What diverged back then, how are those parallels doing? I can imagine that in one we'd have focused on the Extinction Rebellion and in another the War on Iran, because those just dropped off the map. Maybe Warren & Sanders got a better shot at the presidency too.

So those other parallels with that Convergence... when did they branch off from us? Where did they get that momentum for healing and improvement? I'm so curious.

Secondly, since I really wanna help bring that spark of enthusiasm into our world and usher that monumental breakthrough, I've been thinking how exactly we could do that.

Then I realized that maybe Michael gave the key. By focusing on our Life Tasks, we do the "Good Work" that brings personal and collective breakthrough.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal
29 minutes ago, Bogi said:

I just realized/ remembered that Trump´s natal Saturn is sitting on my MC. 

No wonder I had a dream with him a couple of months ago where he offered me a job. I said "no, no, no". 🥴

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/3604-various-dreams/

As if he’d ever pay you for working for him anyway! 😁 He’s a notorious stiffer of staff and hired workers.

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 9

Diane
57 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Secondly, since I really wanna help bring that spark of enthusiasm into our world and usher that monumental breakthrough, I've been thinking how exactly we could do that.

Then I realized that maybe Michael gave the key. By focusing on our Life Tasks, we do the "Good Work" that brings personal and collective breakthrough.

👌Well said

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Wendy

And not so oddly enough, I pulled out my 9 Pillars report this last week and was thinking of my Life Task too.  I need to dive in a bit more to my Life Task report but off the top of my head I feel like this time has given me ample opportunity to "soften the edges of life".

• LIKE/LOVE 13

petra

WOW WOW WOW!!! @Troy and Michael Thank You! A Pivotal Year indeed.

Belief is when possibilities and potential are assumed to be true with no proof that they are true, and/or no work is put into making them become reality,

an Invitation right here.

When you have a collective population divided by denying reality and avoiding reality, it can make for devastating consequences.

True Validation is when one’s internal subjective validation is in harmony with one’s external objective verification.

dire need

dire condition

eventually, bring dire consequences.

would bring dire consequences.

the consequences are dire.

This Turning Point may come quietly or obnoxiously, but it will come and it will bring unprecedented Breakthrough or Breakdown.

but it is likely that a sharp moment of realization is to come over the course of this month, August, or September where the importance of Verification, the Positive Pole of Spiritualist, must be confronted.

Michael uses the word "dire" 5 times in one report!

aside from devastating, unprecedented and confronted.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER JULY:

OVERWHELM IS AN INVITATION - If you find that you are overwhelmed, it can be helpful to consider this as an invitation, rather than as a burden. When you are overwhelmed, it is an invitation to slow down, breathe, relax, and CHOOSE ONE THING. In terms of this Energy Report, this is about the Goal of the year, Submission. Submission is a process of determining where one is most effective and where one’s focus of energy is most reciprocated. This means that it can be helpful in a year with an ocean of causes and matters to consider, both personally and collectively, to choose ONE and allow yourself to be everything to that cause or matter, even if this is only a private and personal level for that day.

LIFE TASKS HOLD ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS UNASKED - This is a good month for revisiting, refining, updating, and clarifying your Life Task, or True Work. Your Life Task is hooked into everything you do and is being served in some way by everything you do. Take a look at your Life Task and see how your daily life has been contributing to or neglecting the Task and consider asking yourself if and how you can emphasize its fulfillment.

I take what Michael has suggested above very seriously, this is a "hot" time-frame, and we better pull together our resources at least in choosing one thing, this is a river of no return for quite awhile otherwise, and YES the pressure is on, and YES we can handle it to the greatest of our abilities.

Mind You and Me, my Life Task is "To Nurture and Encourage Empowerment"

Remember "This is IT" from Michael a few months ago? 

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Karine

This is the Energy Report I didn't know I needed! Especially meaningful as I have the Spiritualist attitude and lately I have been trying to navigate how to nurture possibilities for myself and others while keeping out false hopes and keeping check on reality.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

KurtisM

So my mind was wandering, thinking of our Collective 4th Internal Monad progress that Michael has said we're in. I thought about our 3rd Stage of Realization and whether we've moved into +Freedom yet, but felt an intuitive "not yet". This made me think of the BLM movement last month. If it wasn't +Freedom yet, what was it? It's obviously progressed us forward. I thought then that the 5th Stage of the 4th IM is CONTENTMENT with a -Pole of Contention. Then I found this article in the library that describes the 5th Stage well and it  reminded me so much of how that wave of BLM has affected our world.

"CONTENTION would be the stage where everything that is unsatisfactory comes under scrutiny. It can be daunting. It is a full-on realization of what is NOT working, especially in terms of how the life and the choices having been made do NOT reflect who or how one thinks of oneself. It is restless.

As he moves through the Stage of CONTENTMENT, it will be helpful for there to be awareness of any moment when there is defensiveness, reactions, or any other behavior that reflects self-protection. Those are moments that help one to realize where one still feels locked into an old idea about the self. Examining how much of the experience was TRUE versus how much of it was speculated, can be very helpful.

While one is striving to be more defined by one's own terms, there will be a kind of reflection of this around the self, so that others clarify themselves in different ways. This is not to challenge you, but to help support your own definitions of the self."

This seems exactly like what we're doing now. If we have entered the 5th Stage from -Contention, then this would be my guess for what our 4th IM Progress has looked like since 1987:

4TH IM PROGRESS:
1st Stage INITIATION of -Indifference reached in August 1987 (Coinciding Event: Harmonic Convergence marks First shift into Mature Soul Paradigm and the Multimedia Age.)
1st Stage INITIATION of +Enthusiasm reached in November 1989 to August 1991 (Coinciding Event: Fall of Berlin Wall ends the Cold War, then official Dissolution of the USSR & public release of the World Wide Web.)

2nd Stage INTROSPECTION of -Brooding reached in December 1999 to September 2001 (Coinciding Event: Y2K Crisis, then 9/11 Attack and War on Terror.)
2nd Stage INTROSPECTION of +Awareness reached in December 2012 (Coinciding Event: Mayan Calendar Due date phenomenon & Full shift into Mature Soul Paradigm.)
3rd Stage REALIZATION of -Separation reached in November 2016 (Coinciding Event: US Presidential Election of Donald Trump marks commitment to Global Revolution & Healing.)
4th Stage MANIFESTATION of -Otiose reached in November 2018 (Coinciding Event: Extinction Rebellion booms for Climate Action & Blue Wave at US Midterm Elections prevents Trump & his Republican Administration's legislation from passing.)
5th Stage CONTENTMENT of -Contention reached in May/June 2020 (Coinciding Event: Death of George Floyd on May 25th triggers watershed momentum for Black Lives Matter movement.)
3rd Stage REALIZATION of +Freedom reached in July 2020? (Coinciding Event: ???)
4th Stage MANIFESTATION of +Purpose reached in ??? (Coinciding Event: ???)
5th Stage CONTENTMENT of +Satisfaction reached in ??? (Coinciding Event: ???)

From the transcript where our Collective 4th IM is mentioned, Michael noted this:
"Maureen: Michael, referring to you saying that “The shift between Young to Mature requires this process similar to the 4th Internal Monad.” What Stage of this Internal Monad are we in at this time?

MEntity: This would be the equivalent of a shift between the 3rd Stage of REALIZATION and the 4th Stage of MANIFESTATION. 

The process is "stuck" at Stage 3 in terms of completion. The 1st and 2nd Stages were completed in the Positive Poles, but the 3rd is in the Negative Pole which has carried over to the Negative Pole of the 4th Stage.

The shift to the Positive Poles is likely to come by March of 2020, but we will have to look again."

This was channeled back in November 2019, so perhaps the February 2020 Divergence branched off some parallels where we did reach +Freedom in March 2020? Perhaps those are the parallels we could be merging with later this month?

Hmmm... 🤔

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 5

Sam K

I'm supposed to go back to teaching in-person in a little over a month.  I don't know a single teacher who is happy about it, but we have very little legal leverage in Texas, and can be fired and have our license revoked if we attempt to strike.  I literally JUST got my full license.  Like, today. 

I really, really don't want to jump off the track I'm on yet again, but if they really insist on going through with in-person teaching, I don't think I can go through with it and put my students, my parents, and myself at risk.

I asked the tarot, and was advised to wait before making any drastic decisions.  I suppose I have a rough idea of when I'll have to make my choice now.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 11

Paulyboy
4 hours ago, Sam K said:

I'm supposed to go back to teaching in-person in a little over a month.  I don't know a single teacher who is happy about it, but we have very little legal leverage in Texas, and can be fired and have our license revoked if we attempt to strike.  I literally JUST got my full license.  Like, today. 

I really, really don't want to jump off the track I'm on yet again, but if they really insist on going through with in-person teaching, I don't think I can go through with it and put my students, my parents, and myself at risk.

I asked the tarot, and was advised to wait before making any drastic decisions.  I suppose I have a rough idea of when I'll have to make my choice now.

@Sam K I'm fortunate enough to live in California, which has been a bit better on the whole compared to some regions, but has a lot to be desired. I also work in education, interacting with students from two high schools and one junior high (roughly ages 10-18 for those that have different terminology of grades, etc.). Our district doesn't know what they're doing (like, just no choices have been made) and the calculations change every day. I have decided that if they "force" us back into classrooms (and I work with singers, so that's like, about as dangerous as you can get as far as spread) I'll be in either a half-mask respirator with a face shield or just a full-face respirator. It'll look ridiculous, but the situation is ridiculous in the first place.

Are you allowed to go into class looking like that little kid in Dr. Who? "Are you my mommy?" ^_^

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • LOL 2

Jon
11 hours ago, Troy said:

If this is a Nexus, it would likely be met with a fairly prominent event of significance that is inspiring and sparks an enthusiasm that has been difficult to sustain. If this is not a Nexus, it would likely become an Energy Shift that focuses on a resurgence of awareness for what has not been honestly and effectively addressed by the masses in terms of social, political, economic, and/or environmental issues.

This would seem to imply that Energy Shifts are "near-misses" with other timelines.  Anyone have more info on that sort of thing?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Sam K
1 hour ago, Paulyboy said:

@Sam K I'm fortunate enough to live in California, which has been a bit better on the whole compared to some regions, but has a lot to be desired. I also work in education, interacting with students from two high schools and one junior high (roughly ages 10-18 for those that have different terminology of grades, etc.). Our district doesn't know what they're doing (like, just no choices have been made) and the calculations change every day. I have decided that if they "force" us back into classrooms (and I work with singers, so that's like, about as dangerous as you can get as far as spread) I'll be in either a half-mask respirator with a face shield or just a full-face respirator. It'll look ridiculous, but the situation is ridiculous in the first place.

Are you allowed to go into class looking like that little kid in Dr. Who? "Are you my mommy?" ^_^

Supposedly, the district's got this whole litany of safety measures and protective equipment planned, but I'm in elementary (preschool special ed, to be precise), and I just don't think it'll be enough.  Even if it is enough to make things reasonably safe, effective teaching and socialization will be essentially impossible.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Hi60-o

Nexus, or Energy Shift?

The current early morning comet Neowise is transitioning to the evening sky and could possibly be at it brightest, and visible to the naked eye, right around around July/23 when it will be closest to Earth. Look for it just below the Big Dipper. Optimistic comet watchers are hoping it will be like Hale Bopp was in 1997. But comets can break apart. It's next appearance will be almost 7,000 years from now.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Bogi
3 hours ago, Hi60-o said:

Optimistic comet watchers are hoping it will be like Hale Bopp was in 1997.

I remember that comet. It is a fond memory. There was an article in the newspaper with a picture (before the internet, good old times 😆), and the title was "Hello, Hale Bopp". I remember that the article formulated the return of the comet with "not even our grandchildren will see it again".

I came out of the house where we lived back then, and I saw it immediately. It was easy to spot it.

The end. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Miizle

If this confrontational phase is approached collectively as a Turning Point of important and necessary realization, awareness, and collective responsibility, it would go down in history as one of the first major steps forward for humanity that this era would see. This Turning Point may come quietly or obnoxiously, but it will come and it will bring unprecedented Breakthrough or Breakdown.

Holding my breath O_O

Not sure how this relates to the energy report but just saw this and don't know where to share it so here, lol. This year is truly bizarre.

image.png

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 14

petra

@Jon  This is the first Energy Report as far as I know, where Michael said:

July 20th -- 22nd [potential] NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE

[potential] Nexus,  or "if this is a Nexus, or if this is not a Nexus", never heard Michael say it like that, and pointing out, if it is a Nexus it leads to Convergence, (that seems to be a known), if its not leading to an Energy Shift....

You make an interesting point with that Energy Shifts could be "near misses" with other timelines, it needs more investigation, thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Becca the Student

I think in this regard, it's simply that this Energy Shift can either be a powerful moment that turns it into an attractor that magnetizes the timelines together (which would be a Nexus) --  or it can be a less powerful shift, that would be more subtle in its effects, and not powerful enough a charge to attract the other timelines.

I'm crossing fingers for the former. A moment that goes down in history as the first major step forward for humanity? Sign me the fuck up. This is what I came down here for. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 6

avi

I have Spiritualist attitude so I needed this lol. I'm very very hopeful for Breakthrough and think that I see subtle shifts as well of people being confronted with reality that we're denying or avoiding

My Life Task was channeled by Nick as "to compassionately help others through their own ordeals and challenges, especially the ones that are the same as yours"

I came to this lifetime looking for intimacy, mutual healing and community and I really feel like I've honed in on interests/hobbies that i have that will directly help me to build on my life task. I had a great session with Michael/Nick yesterday and talked about my Life Task, I'll post it later once I transcribe it. I'm very excited!!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 15