Troy

ENERGY REPORT - July 2020

Leela Corman
On 7/25/2020 at 8:05 PM, WolfAmethyst said:

Is anyone else wishing 2020 would just get "it" over with?  Whatever "it" is?  And just stop F******G with all of us?

YES. For fuck's fucking sake.

But maybe "it" is just this...dragging....dragging....dragging.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

petra

@Juni THANK YOU sooo much for posting this, what a relief, and a move forward to live in a world we intend it to be. I am celebrating now!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Christian
On 7/23/2020 at 10:56 PM, avi said:

american as apple pie MLB is supporting BLM all opening week at multiple games including yankees i think  👀 they wore BLM shirts, kneeled and the mound had BLM on it!!!! and they’re doing more!! feels pretty Nexus-y!!! 

https://www.si.com/.amp/mlb/2020/07/22/mlb-black-lives-matter-stencil-mound-opening-week

‼️‼️‼️‼️😁😁 

I was very disappointed that NONE..of the Cardinals players kneeled and all of them looked like petulant teenagers being forced to hold the black cloth during the National Anthem.

Just a reminder of how far there is still to go.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 1

Christian
On 7/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, Leela Corman said:

I've been having tons of sorting dreams, and dreams about transport, and choices.

This is interesting.

Over the weekend we downloaded a package of free old NES and SNES games for the switch.

That reminded me of a game called Uncharted Waters for the NES. It takes place in the 1500s and you are working for Portugal.

It involves everything you listed above.  I have been playing it for days. Transport and choices.  With a huge dash of re-discovery.

12 yr old me is very happy being able to play it again.  Adult me is enjoying the nostalgia and working the game mechanics to progress through the game quicker than I remember.

@Leela Corman thanks for the comment.  More to consider.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Maureen

Madonna’s operating like a dim lit bulb... but then I’ve never been a fan of hers. #NotAmused #NotMyMuse

362AA90B-D752-453D-BD84-E0A500B630D1.jpeg

• EYEROLL/MEH 2

Miizle
6 hours ago, Maureen said:

Madonna’s operating like a dim lit bulb... but then I’ve never been a fan of hers. #NotAmused #NotMyMuse

Botox must have travelled all the way up to her brain. I wonder how those who have her as muse for female empowerment feel about her desperate attempts of eternal youth these days.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 2

Evelin
6 hours ago, Miizle said:

Botox must have travelled all the way up to her brain. I wonder how those who have her as muse for female empowerment feel about her desperate attempts of eternal youth these days.

I don't endorse Botox or eternal youth and haven't thought of Madonna in ages, but I actually find flawed muses much more interesting. Also, being a Famous Flawed Female is still a concept needing much more empowerment in the slowly changing boys-will-be-boys world, so perhaps she's doing that! 🙂 Half-seriously.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen
9 hours ago, Evelin said:

I don't endorse Botox or eternal youth and haven't thought of Madonna in ages, but I actually find flawed muses much more interesting. Also, being a Famous Flawed Female is still a concept needing much more empowerment in the slowly changing boys-will-be-boys world, so perhaps she's doing that! 🙂 Half-seriously.

I can see the embrace of the Famous Flawed Female in the future as being a "thing" -- what I can't condone, at this time, is the promotion of dangerous disinformation and misinformation. It's a level of social irresponsibility, exacted through ignorance and arrogance, that must be called out for what it is. As Michael has said to us about this year... 🕉️

When one is in an Information Glut, it becomes noise.

It no longer serves you in terms of making decisions or choices and tends to leave one paralyzed and waiting for something to distract, disrupt or change.

When information turns into noise, the Truth then becomes vulnerable.

When the Truth becomes vulnerable, then it can be targeted and dismantled.

It is a bit of a misnomer to say that "truth becomes vulnerable and targeted and dismantled." It would be more accurate to say that one's capacity for discernment is compromised and that makes one vulnerable to manipulation.

There is a difference between not knowing the truth, and not wanting to know the truth, or rejecting the truth, and ignoring the truth.

There are more people than ever who are now rejecting or ignoring the truth.  ...

These two factors: Information Glut and Anti-Truth are far more of a threat to humanity than even the environmental concerns, wars, disease, famine, etc. because the rejection of truth and the fatigue from noise reduces every possibility for recovery or solution for all other threats.

We cannot stress this enough: Truth, Love, and Energy are building blocks of your universe, both in literal terms and in terms of one's experience of existence. If one of these is rejected or denied or ignored, collapse is imminent.

Ironically, Love nor Energy are under assault or in danger of being rejected.

But Truth is in danger.

Truth will exist with or without humanity, so when we say that Truth is in danger, we mean that humanity's trust and receptivity to the truth are in danger.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 3

Evelin

Oh, sorry, I wasn’t clear, I just meant I don’t care about her botox, but I wouldn’t look to her for scientific information, either, yet I’m sure some of her fans might, so she should be more responsible, indeed.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

James Cisney

I would add the following comments to this energy report. "Verification" is also subject to the mind and orientation of the verifier. One person's "verification" is not another and that goes for climate change, Covid, or vaccinations . . . and this is not simply a matter of personal "validation" as it is put here. There are a vast number of experts, professionals, scientists, that would not "verify" some of the conclusions that are made in this post. Also, I notice a lot of the use of the word "denial" or its variants. Denial is associated with recognizing something and then denying its existence or its effects or its "truth." It is an active choice in that sense. What seems more accurate is to say there is ignorance or you could say "sleepiness." I don't think many make an actual choice to deny some truth or other (albeit perhaps part of some inter-life contracts as a learning modality, or orientation, or soul level experience). They just have not developed greater knowledge, have not developed critical thinking skills, are aligned with whatever social "truth" has been developed . . . as the easier path in a complicated world . . . and this redounds to all levels, intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual. This does not abrogate responsibility however. Each of us is responsible for our own ignorance in a sense, regardless of how we come into this world, and the effect that ignorance has on others and on the planet. But what is really going on, what really needs to be understood, what really needs to be challenged, requires a certain kind of work and perspective and openness to something other than what could be considered the main stream, which generates a kind of flow which is hard to resist and generally isn't, even often by old souls. Sadly, I would say, I see all Michael channels following a lot of main stream messaging regarding the aforementioned topics, albeit apart from the more specific "teaching" . . .  rather than pursuing something that is deeper, investigative, and closer to the truth or reality . . . per my own "verifications." I would happily engage "Michael" in this sort of discussion, but no takers. And, I would have to consider the orientation of the "translator" . . . because I think there are no channels who are purely objective. What they "translate" will be subject to their own "knowings," biases, internal "language," focus, openness, and abilities . . . to discern and translate what might be present in a "cosmic" communication despite whatever integrity or ability they may bring to it. In the meantime, I consider the attributions of denial-ism to certain thoughts regarding climate change, Covid, or vaccinations as part of a program of attributing questionable character or wisdom to those who are skeptical, have other positions, have other "experience," other "science". . . and aligns with those who are currently censoring others who civilly, or otherwise, challenge certain narratives often with equally compelling  and "verfied" points against the accepted positions, policies, and narratives. I don't think this is healthy or wise or considerate or thoughtful . . . albeit currently pandemic on social media, regular media, political discussions and virtually throughout our society. In short, actual "verification" is not something simple per human capacities and knowledge as they exist today even as one consults with "higher" authority. Short of an omniscient perspective, it would seem to be a challenge to all beings no matter where they reside, and ultimately potentially subjective against a purely objective truth.

Edited by James Cisney

Becca the Student

Oof. Goodness, James. That's a lot of hiding behind roundabout phrasing and roundabout thinking, my friend. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1