Jean-François Lozevis

Creativity and Skepticism

Jean-François Lozevis

I wonder how skepticism (and also intellectual center), an artisan overleaf relates to creativity. I was told it was due to the huge amount of thought which creates new things but I'm not satisfied with this answer.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Meg

Hi, Jean-François.  I have wondered about this too.  I don't put a whole lot into more facile correlations of overleaves with roles-in-essence (personally, I think it can block seeing how we ALL use the overleaves), but I understand the significance of the resonance to both the  abstract and  the applied "system."  It's a great question, thanks.  I've wondered especially about this very thing, observing Artisans (and Skeptics!) over the years.  Speaking for myself as an "outsider" to this overleaf, I appreciate about Artisans how Skepticism can support Discrimination/Rejection. and I also see how it's aesthetic as much as intellectual/analytical (Scholars are a very different groove when it comes to theory, argument and even adventure). I see an Artisan's multiple "inputs" (which I 100% DO NOT have lol) as more fueling the creative potential rather than creativity stemming from "overthinking" through any valences of latent or manifest Skepticism (as hypothesized, above).  If anything, Skepticism as contrarian can shut down possibilities as much as open them up in my experience (I'm a Spiritualist, so here's home turf), and it can even feel a bit prickly and arbitrary or "off-base" to me, a Warrior, in the neg pole -- and sometimes with dear Artisans that too comes in a surprisingly good way, as in Discernment or Refinement.  For what it's worth.  I'm a HUGE Artisan fan 💕, and myself being about as solid as they come in role, casting and frequency, the lifelong fascination makes sense.  Thanks for bringing this up.  It's always an interesting topic for me.  Thoughts?  Perhaps you would disagree, my friend  🤔  ? 

Edited by Meg
clarity
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Jean-François Lozevis

That was an open question. I don't disagree with you. You made me think a bit about this answer. I'm a French, solar, sceptic, intellectually centered King and very interested by creativity so this question was pertaining to me. I've got also in my thema a Kabbalah Angel Habuhiah with creativity as a property.

But mental processing can be very high with me. Maybe all these sometimes foolish thoughts could be considered as creativity because they are kind of unique and this last sentence is self-referred!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Meg

Hi, Jean-François. Nice to meet you.  I noticed that you asked another question about creativity here too.  Such an interesting topic!  Of course IDEAS and musings are creative -- I'm sure of that 🙂 .  I'm the same way.  In this system, there's a lot also about the power of imagination, which can be a related discussion about creativity and realities I think.  And there's so much great contemporary French theory on the philosophy and phenomenology of imagination, as the basis of all thought!  Thanks for the conversation.  All the best! 

• LIKE/LOVE 1