What does it mean to have 4 body types?

avi

Question

avi

I believe I saw that body types are channeled in the order of nature/appearance/health (feel free to correct me if that's wrong) but mine were channeled as Venusian/Mercurial/Solar/Martial so I'm wondering what the last one would most apply to? Or why there would be a 4th one? 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

16 answers to this question

Ingun

3 hours ago, avi said:

I believe I saw that body types are channeled in the order of nature/appearance/health (feel free to correct me if that's wrong) but mine were channeled as Venusian/Mercurial/Solar/Martial so I'm wondering what the last one would most apply to? Or why there would be a 4th one? 

I've also seen it channeled as Appearance/Nature/Health - or Primary/Secondary/Tertiary; or Appearance/Nature/Glandular.

Michael has said that the Solar Body Type acts as a kind of fuel, light and radiance to any kind of Body Type it is mixed with. Maybe it's mixed with Martial for you, or Mercurial....?

There will be a prosentage for each Body Type, making it up to 100% all together, and the Solar Body Type is always the lowest prosentage.

From Michael:

There are three considerations the Essence makes when creating a Body:

1. The primary physical appearance of the body (APPEARANCE)

2. The primary psychological stance of the body (NATURE)

3. The primary glandular resource of the body (HEALTH)

• LIKE/LOVE 11
avi

@Ingun ahh thank you!! i didn't know that about the solar body type or that session. i think from glancing over it the Solar is probably mixed with Mercurial for me. i'll dive into this more thank you again<3

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Eric

Yeah, from what I've seen, it's not common to get 4 types, and usually when that happens it includes one of the more rare, esoteric types like neptune or uranus. It could be that there's some kind of mixing going on, as suggested, or something else, like another tier that isn't usually addressed, or just plain old wonky channeling. Definitely worth looking deeper into if possible. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Tyrone

To add to what Ingun was saying, I've also seen Michael explain that the Solar body type is often used as a sort of connector to non-adjacent bodytypes in the Lun-Ven-Mer-Sat-Mar-Jov order to get more combinations.  Without Solar, people's 2- and 3-type combos are all consecutive around the loop. 

The library article on Solar Appearance has the Michael quotes on what Ingun was saying as well as some elaboration on the connectivity thing. 

(So if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say Michael essentially gave your body types as Venusian Appearance, Mercurial Nature and Martial Health, with Solar as a requirement in the mix to get that combination.  Though of course you can probably check the descriptions yourself to figure which combos are valid for you 🙂 ) 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2
Diane

@avi

When you get a chance this is a great question for Michael. 

I have 4 body types and thought you might be interested in what Michael shared with me. My Solar body type is my highest percentage at 40%.

From a private session on August 16, 2010:

Diane:  Please provide body type % breakdown in reference to Appearance, Nature, Health and how does the breakdown affect these areas?  

Michael:  Solar/Venus/mercury/2% Neptune,

40% Solar, 20% Venus, 38% Mercury, 2% Neptune

This would mean to us that your Primary Physical Appearance would be "ruled" by the Solar qualities, lending a great emphasis to brightness, lightness, a kind of petiteness and fragility that is not seen as weakness, but as refinement.

It would also lend your body to be in physical positions among others that can observe them fairly accurately and up close without their realizing the depths to which you are observing them, much like the sun permeating the layers of a planet's atmosphere.

It would also lend you a kind of physical radiation and magnetism that might draw others to you in a kind of orbit, much like the Sun and a solar system.

This orbit is often described as both a pro and a con because the experience of such a network is usually a tremendous feeling, but there is also the sense of distance that is kept among the bodies of that network, much like the way planets are locked in orbits.

Diane, your Venus "rules" more of your Nature qualities, and this would lend you more of a craving for, or the comfort with, the intimacy that life can bring in relationships.  Venusian Nature tends to be affectionate, kind, sensitive, and approachable.

Venusian Nature might show up as having the capacity for strong endurance in terms of flexibilities with boundaries and others' mistakes, even though those experiences do not go unnoticed, of course.

Venusian Natures usually do their best to give the benefit of the doubt, and to encourage the best, the beautiful, in self and others.

Diane, your Mercury would "rule" more of your Health in that the Thyroid is emphasized, and all that is connected to this, metaphorically and literally.

This would mean to us that it is vital for the health of your body to find a means to always have freedom of expression, and the ability to re-create itself as it goes along.

When expression, or the means through which you feel you are truly present, is blocked or struggling, it may show up as literal Thyroid issues, or range between over-anxiety to lethargy and fatigue.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1
Diane

@avi

Hey Avi, you're one of my entity mates!   

I wanted to add that I asked for more information about Neptune influence for me in another session. I should mention, I have been pretty good at manifestation in this lifetime:

Diane:  Given my frequency of 80, m/f energy balance (25/75) and 2% Neptune as part of my body type - how does this play out with my illness and ability to heal myself?

Michael:  All of this plays out in illness and health in some way, but they are not the cause of either. Your higher Frequency and higher Female Energy allows you to endure much more than would someone with a lower Frequency, or Higher Male Energy. That endurance allows far more opportunities for healing that might not have been explored, otherwise.

Diane:  How beneficial for my healing are QiGong, Acupuncture, Tai Chi or is a daily meditation practice just as helpful?

Michael:  The Neptune energy of your body type can either become a force of escape, or a force of manipulation/manifestation. The disciplines that you describe are all beneficial and would help to direct the Neptune energies in a way that are intended, rather than random.

We would think that the tangible aspects of the disciplines, along with the presence of a competent guide/healer, would do much more for you than the efforts to meditate daily on your own.

Diane:  How do my frequency and higher female energy play out for me this lifetime?

Michael:  What you would want to do is surrender to the experience that the discipline provides, rather than stress yourself with efforts to discipline yourself.

As we said before, the dynamics of your higher Frequency and your higher Female Energy allow of an endurance that then provides your more time, more energy, and ironically, more focus. In other areas of the life, it allows for you to keep possibilities wide open and not conclude anything too quickly. It also contributes to a broad vision, and a vision that gives rise to ideas, solutions, understanding, and intuition that often defies obvious logic.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1
Juni
3 hours ago, Diane said:

Michael:  All of this plays out in illness and health in some way, but they are not the cause of either. Your higher Frequency and higher Female Energy allows you to endure much more than would someone with a lower Frequency, or Higher Male Energy. That endurance allows far more opportunities for healing that might not have been explored, otherwise.

Have they mentioned more about this specific issue elsewhere? Frequency and M/F f energy relating to healing? I remember reading about how processing is affected, but this seems slightly different.
Do people with lower frequencies or more focused energy have more trouble healing? Or something else?

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
SharvariJ
4 hours ago, Diane said:

I have 4 body types and thought you might be interested in what Michael shared with me. My Solar body type is my highest percentage at 40%.

@Diane Thank you for posting this! I was only given two Body Types (Solar, Mercury) and I have been looking for an explanation for the Solar one for a long time, since I read that Solar only makes up about 5% of your body except in rare cases, and I didn't connect enough with Mercury for it to be 95% of my body. This explains a lot, so thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
avi

that might just be it @Tyrone! using solar in that way would make since to make the jump from mercurial to martial 

thank you for sharing these sessions entity mate 🙂   @Diane   I'm going to use the questions you asked and the sessions in general to guide me as I ask Michael about this  

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • PRIEST
Maureen

Just posting this here so students know that we can have a higher percentage of Solar (mine is 45%) in their Body Type and, as well, it's not always the largest percentage that will dictate Appearance. This is a common misconception. Keep in mind that the largest percentage Body Type is considered the Primary Body Type. This is important to know when you're doing the WOS (Wholeness of Soul) course.  

From a Private Chat on August 16, 2010:

For Maureen: 45% Solar (Appearance), 53% Mercury (Nature and Health), 2% Neptune.

This would mean to us that your Primary Physical Appearance would be "ruled" by the Solar qualities, lending a great emphasis to brightness, lightness, a kind of petiteness and fragility that is not seen as weakness, but as refinement.

It would also lend your body to be in physical positions among others that can observe them fairly accurately and up close without their realizing the depths to which you are observing them, much like the sun permeating the layers of a planet's atmosphere.

It would also lend you a kind of physical radiation and magnetism that might draw others to you in a kind of orbit, much like the Sun and a solar system.

This orbit is often described as both a pro and a con because the experience of such a network is usually a tremendous feeling, but there is also the sense of distance that is kept among the bodies of that network, much like the way planets are locked in orbits.

For Maureen, the Nature is ruled more by Mercury, which might show up as one who is quick-witted, quick-minded, shifting in thoughts quickly and always processing something.

New ideas, perspectives, and viewpoints are always being explored and shared, and while communication is vital for this Nature, it is most fulfilling when one-on-one.

It might also lend one to be rather fleeting in exchanges and even distracted, so it can sometimes show up as insecurities or arrogance and distraction.

The Health for Maureen appears to be "ruled" by the Mercury influences, as well, so that the Thyroid and what we shared for you is true for her, as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • ARTISAN
Janet
3 hours ago, Maureen said:

Keep in mind that the largest percentage Body Type is considered the Primary Body Type.

Ah, but I have 40% Lunar Appearance and 40% Venusian Nature. So it can turn out that there isn't a largest percentage. 

Venusian is my primary. Surprise!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen
1 hour ago, Janet said:

Ah, but I have 40% Lunar Appearance and 40% Venusian Nature. So it can turn out that there isn't a largest percentage. 

So, who flipped the coin?  😉

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 2
Juni

1 hour ago, Janet said:

I had a similar experience-I asked which was largest and as you can see, basically got told: Yep!

Juni: I was told my body types are Lunar, Venusian and Martial. Which of these are appearance, nature and health and how do I keep them healthy?
MEntity: As for your Body Types, we see the Lunar as Appearance, Venusian as Nature, and Martial as Health. Of course, these blur across the categories so that Lunar and Venusian are actually Appearance, and Venusian Martial are Nature and Martial Lunar are Health, but those are the primare correlations.
MEntity: To help keep these healthy, your Lunar would need to be allowed to be childish. We use that term specifically. Not child-like, but actually childish, immature, and startlingly pouty. We do not say this to be humorous or to even suggest that these describe you, but the Lunar body type cannot be pushed to "grow up" before it is ready. In the context of appearance, it would mean losing any shame over any "childish" behaviors that you may call yourself out on, or someone else may shame you over. You still have the maturity and wisdom at your core, but the Lunar needs to have its tantrums.
MEntity: Often, the Lunar Body Type tries to compensate for this inclination by intellectually fragmenting the self, compartmentalizing, and focusing mostly on reason and intellect. But no matter how "together" the Lunar, the inner baby will need its space.
MEntity: There are ways to allow this without it undermining your strengths and appearance, and that is the challenge of the Lunar.
MEntity: For Venusian Nature, it would be helpful to keep in mind that you require affection. Venusians thrive on touch. The Venusian NEEDS to touch and be touched, to exchange affection, to pet, to caress. If this is not available in exchange with a Human or Non-Human companion, then it is still as important to provide this for the self. Touch yourself in loving ways. Give pleasures to the body
MEntity: in ways that remind it that it is more than just a vehicle.
Juni: which is my primary body type?
Juni: So kind of like Sage need for affection amplified?
MEntity: The Martial Health would mean exercise. The Martial body needs to move, to get motion in through and out of the body. There must be some routine of circuitry made with all of the vitality that is basic to the body, such as movement, food, water.
Juni: I dance a lot, and I know I feel much better when I do
MEntity: Yes.
MEntity: Lunar is Primary, but only technically. Lunar and Venus are quite overlapped.
Juni: okay, thank you
MEntity: And, yes. A Sage in a Venus Body Type is one of the most approachable and magnetic of combinations, or one of the most repellent if the Personality is lascivious.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • PRIEST
Maureen

For clarification, here's Michael's terminology of your Primary Body Type from Body Types -- Part One: Foundation. 

When you receive your Body Type, you will have a Primary Body Type. That would be the influence with the highest percentage of the two or three. Depending on your Karma, Agreements, life plans, etc. you will have your Primary Body Type rooted in one of the three aspects. For instance, you might have a 65% Venusian Primary Body Type, but it is not obvious in Appearance, but definite in your Nature, or your Health.

It is important to know this when you're working through different parts of the teachings. For example, to work out your Primary Shame for the WOS course you need to know your Primary Body Type. This does not mutually exclude the overlap of influences from across all the planets that comprise your whole Body Type as there is often blending. This is to be expected. Here's another example of blending or overlap that Michael gave to Diane when she asked about her two sons:

Diane:  Simon’s body type for appearance is 65% Mercury, he isn’t short, he is 6’1”, is this because of a Saturn influence?  His brother Peter has 60% Lunar for appearance, he is (6’2”) tall and thin, you told me Saturn influenced the Lunar appearance to ‘stretch’ him out.

MEntity:  When we do our best to correlate these percentages to tangible elements, it is with the caveat that there is no exclusivity between the influences. One does have more effects in one area than another may have, but all of the planetary influences are at work in all areas. We try to point to what can help validate, but sometimes the influences are quite spread out, even if there are categories. The Appearance category describes what planet is most influencing that category, but that may show up in, say, the eyes and not the entire shape of the body.

MEntity:  In the case of Simon, yes, it could be that factors from another planetary influence alter the archetypical appearance of what Mercury would look like with no other influences. The only place where planetary influences are without interference and exclusively in effect are in fiction. In biology, these influences cannot be separated.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Ray Bussard

Wow! I absolutely love this assessment of body type by Michael and how it effects us biologically, mentally, and socially. Amazing. This is spiritual because it is truthful and done in a loving and supportive manner rather than a judgemental and denouncing one, which really is a fear-based one. Thanks you for sharing Juni!

• LIKE/LOVE 2