Uma

Michael Speaks ~ July 26, 2020 ~ August Energy Report

Stickyflames

This was profound, thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Janet
2 hours ago, Uma said:

The tools do not change. What changes is how these are seen and how they are used.

I think this article in today's Washington Post is very appropriate: Leaf Blower Wars. How I have hated Leaf Blowers. Damn noisy things. But now they seem to be an appropriate tool. 😉 

Excerpt: 

"Every night for more than a week, federal agents have been unleashing a barrage of tear gas on crowds of demonstrators, a small number of whom have lobbed fireworks at the federal courthouse, set fires and tried to tear down a tall, reinforced metal fence surrounding the building. The noxious fog burns and stings. Some people who get hit with the dense plumes of chemicals that cloud Portland’s streets each night feel like they can’t breathe, like their eyes are on fire, like they might vomit onto the asphalt.

"Though some Portlanders have been able to get respirators, goggles and gas masks to protect themselves from the worst effects of the riot control agent known as CS gas, many others have turned to a familiar landscaping tool to blow the chemicals away: leaf blowers.

"The loud, pressurized air machines typically used to clear grass, leaves and other lawn debris are surprisingly effective tools at clearing caustic chemicals from the air. They’re so effective that on Friday night, federal agents frustrated at being caught in up in a redirected cloud of tear gas, showed up to the demonstration with their own handheld blowers.

"The leaf-blower wars were on."

[Editorial eye cringes at the punctuation in one of these sentences. The Washington Post, of all media, ought to know better than to insert a comma between subject and verb.]

The article also mentions "Wall of Moms," "Leaf-Blower Dads,"  and "the veteran-led Wall of Vets, green-shirted Teachers Against Tyrants, the pizza-box carrying ChefBloc, health-care workers in scrubs and Lawyers for Black Lives, who turned up at the protest in suits and ties."

If you've got "federal agents" showing up in your city, possibly you'd best get your leaf blowers on order now. I am SO thrilled to find out that people ARE standing up to these jerks. 

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • LOL 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Meg

"'Everyone must be happy and satisfied' is an impossibility that the Mature Soul Age will learn must be risen above." That's sure for sure.

Also -- "Your body loves you" is sweet.  At least we always got that lol!  

Thanks!

Edited by Meg
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

petra

@Troy is definitely 'BACK" and I am so grateful for your Generosity giving us this lengthy report! Having said this, it was given for "FREE" there is an Empower Button on this website for Donations!

These are the sentences from Michael that stuck out for me the most:

WAKING UP IS ABOUT REMEMBERING AND RECLAIMING (not rejecting) - As you encourage yourself and others to evolve, grow, and heal, it can be helpful to keep in mind that the process is about remembering and reclaiming your power, remembering and reclaiming your abundance, remembering and reclaiming your rights, remembering and reclaiming your purpose, etc, not about rejecting power, rejecting

wealth, rejecting society and meaning, etc.

AUGUST 15th - ENERGY SHIFT - LIBERATION

We see this potential pattern delivering a wave of surprise relief, clarity, and awareness of what needs to be done next and the potential for fulfillment of ideals sooner than later.

This may come as a shift that sees expanded possibilities over reduced possibilities.

What we can suggest for each of you is to write out 3 Beliefs you have about yourself, your life, and the tools of your life that you have rarely or dismissively questioned. Let yourself see these Beliefs in writing and examine these in a way that invites you to tell the truth that is beyond those Beliefs.

Many of you wonder how you can bring benefit to the world that seems to be in such chaos and turbulent change and this is one of the many ways one can contribute: grow, evolve, and heal yourself.

It embodies the realization that a world view is not something to be handed down and imposed and unquestioned.

This could not happen collectively without it happening individually.

If you do not want to ponder and write down 3Beliefs, get yourself a Leaf-blower and join the streets!

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Rosario

I agree @Jeroen  !! this whole session was so touching on many levels...In my meditations I enjoy adding some gratitude and love towards my body and cells. I can feel its relief, openness and safety when I do.  Like a little child giggling when told they are so beautiful and sweet ❤️  I alwas get teary eyed :') 

WAKING UP IS ABOUT REMEMBERING AND RECLAIMING (not rejecting) - As you encourage yourself and others to evolve, grow, and heal, it can be helpful to keep in mind that the process is about remembering and reclaiming your power, remembering and reclaiming your abundance, remembering and reclaiming your rights, remembering and reclaiming your purpose, etc, not about rejecting power, rejecting wealth, rejecting society and meaning, etc.

Yes, I've felt this one too. Especially now about "money" since my family is struggling with this. I've also had a bit of a hard time "owning my worth" when setting the price of my services, marketing myself and asking for help, but had some big realizations lately. I'm also trying to shift my perspective to allowing all forms of abundance, and trusting that all the love and energy I put out to the world will come back to me in full force!!  :') hell yess!!

re: counterbalancing anxiety, I've always felt that it's better to do what feels good, rather than pushing your body to "relax" or "calm down" your body TOTALLY knows where you're coming from!! Conversations, having fun, dancing, and creating something inspiring are my favorite "therapies" ❤️ 

Gonna ponder my Beliefs now!! 

thank you again @Troyand Ms for this invaluable gift of Love!!

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Jody Bower

wave of surprise relief, clarity, and awareness of what needs to be done next and the potential for fulfillment of ideals sooner than later.

BRING IT ON!

Interesting about the body. I've never known my tertiary feature but have a session scheduled soon, def going to ask about that. 

So much to chew on.

In terms of things we fear that can become useful tools: I've recently been convinced by others who've been researching the topic that nuclear power - DONE RIGHT, and we have the technology now to do that - is actually one of our best options for clean energy.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Luciana Flora

I really liked that energy report.  Especially when Michael talked about more aspects of personal life... I really liked that part:

10 hours ago, Uma said:

So as you move through August, let yourself question yourself and how you treat yourself, how you may be carrying imposed beliefs about yourself that were never your own, and how you may have been taught to reject, fear or demonize tools of life that are yours to use.

What we can suggest for each of you is to write out 3 Beliefs you have about yourself, your life, and the tools of your life that you have rarely or dismissively questioned. Let yourself see these Beliefs in writing and examine these in a way that invites you to tell the truth that is beyond those Beliefs.

Many of you wonder how you can bring benefit to the world that seems to be in such chaos and turbulent change and this is one of the many ways one can contribute: grow, evolve, and heal yourself.

I really think what's been said here has everything to do with my personal moment.  Since I've been thinking a lot about the way I've treated myself and talked about myself in my life. 

I would say that in many moments the cruelest person to me has been myself. 

I became the first person to criticize me... the first person to see that I have failed in something automatically see this as proof of how incapable I really am.

I think in many moments it was more than not good enough... it was telling myself how incapable I was and probably wouldn't get anything in my life. 

It was to go to a job interview and see the other candidates and believe, even without knowing the people, that anyone there would be better for the job. 

It was believing that any effort I made would be insufficient because I just didn't have what it took. 

Fortunately this seems to be better now... although I still had these feelings from time to time... it's better... because if all this were really true I wouldn't have jobs now... nor would I be living alone... 

And that was very important to me because my main fear between my 20 and 30 years was never to get a job.   And to depend on someone my whole life.  And then I would know, only less in my eyes, really a parasite (as my mother used to say)(... since I would just make someone else spend her money on me without having anything to offer in return. 

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Miizle
9 hours ago, Janet said:

on Friday night, federal agents frustrated at being caught in up in a redirected cloud of tear gas, showed up to the demonstration with their own handheld blowers.

"The leaf-blower wars were on."

This mental image is just so fucking bizarre and funny in its absurdity. This show "2020" with all its WTF moments must have peaked the charts in most alien remote viewing networks by now for sure; i know i would watch.
(It's also interesting, that there's been several incidents of UFO talk from the US navy and Pentagon and to be continued, too, and it's not really making much waves at all.... or so it seems? Are we at the stage of "we've seen it all" already and people just don't actually care, or have space for that right now in their minds?)

For the energy report, i'm really hoping the Beliefs being scrutinised and facts being verified will start dissolving the goddamn conspiracy theories. I can almost literally see them eating some people from the inside out and replacing their brains with these tiny little fear flies buzzing inside their skull making a total mess of any logical thinking process.

And i agree with @Meg, @Jeroen & @Rosario about the part about our Bodies here. So important, and so beautiful.
I can't find it and i can't remember in what context it was mentioned perhaps a couple of years ago, but it was a great validation and some great information in general, when Michael talked about our bodies as actually having their own evolutionary experience independent to 'us', part of which these lives as our physical bodies is. I would love to know more about that. But i had always felt great sadness and empathy for the bodies of drug addicts for example, like they were conscious beings in themselves, and this made me feel like my feelings made sense.

I really like the thought, that we are always accompanied by a friend, our body.

Actually another nice one from Michael, related to this, was when they mentioned if we crave connection to nature, our closest source for that is our own body.

I like gaining understanding about our bodies, because certainly it hasn't been an easy one for me to grasp, the whole physical body thing and what it means.

Gave my body a nice, long hug. 🙂And i wouldn't have even been able to do that without my body - so rarely do we stop to just notice all the things the body allows us to do. How sad how much crap we give to our bodies, myself included. They are real troopers, aren't they. (And that's not even taking into account of the history of our bodies, the human body. Whoah.)

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Meg

The ACLU is currently doing really impactful work on the state and national level and coordinating in between. Why not check it out if you're in the USA and constitutional rights and advocacy are your thing? I'm not saying all those white ally memes on the Internet feed supporting the Black-led movement like yoga lady, pool noodles and sled-shields, leaf blowers and bicycle helmets aren't cool, and suit Portland REALLY well if you've ever lived there -- but as the report here also suggests there's even more to optics & effective  public messaging -- and to showing up -- even than putting real BODIES out there and at risk on the line.  Just sayin' here's just one example (and a propos of the text of the report, above), ACLU's about holding the line on the whole legal framework of the nation, like upholding due process, etc. That's pretty cool imo, especially in terms of the "tools" for democracy we have all along (as in M's/Troy's report, "IF I HAD A HAMMER" [pool noodle?] lol I love these guys they're here all week!) The ACLU  just won on the detention issue in Oregon yesterday, no joke. 

Also - not sure what to make of the theme of. the neoliberal/compassionate transformation of global market capitalism, but as they say, there's always time for that.  Am I right, GenZ?  🙂  For considering a point like this, I love how they also include, "The first steps toward remembering and reclaiming power are always in anger." 

Edited by Meg
pool noodles!
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

petra
8 hours ago, Jody Bower said:

BRING IT ON!

Interesting about the body. I've never known my tertiary feature but have a session scheduled soon, def going to ask about that. 

So much to chew on.

In terms of things we fear that can become useful tools: I've recently been convinced by others who've been researching the topic that nuclear power - DONE RIGHT, and we have the technology now to do that - is actually one of our best options for clean energy.

@Jody Bower  Nuclear Power - Done Right???  here are a few excerpts about questions addressed to Michael:

[Excerpt from Michael Speaks: April 2002]

As electricity could be said to be your theme of accepted and permeating technology currently, quartz generators would have been the equivalent in Atlantis.

Both are similar in effect when used, but the uses of their ideas of quartz generators were far less stable and impractical at the time. Their use of quartz generators would be the equivalent of your Nuclear Energy currently. Both are profound sources of energy with eventual disastrous effects.

Michael Speaks: On Current Events

By Janet , May 19, 2016 in 2011 Michael Speaks

[Question] The first one was: if there were other civilizations in earth's history, did they also encounter circumstances of using up earth's resources too quickly or harming more than helping as they evolved?

MEntity:
Yes. The — what some have deemed mythological — civilization of Atlantis is a fairly recent example of what can happen when resources are exploited to an extent that they become taken for granted, or misunderstood, or misdirected. That was a pocket of Young Soul dominated culture. We realize that some romanticize it as an advanced civilization, but technological advancements are not necessarily parallel to maturity. That group of Young Souls found themselves in a position where their primary resource, which we will just refer to as power because we do not know if we have a term to describe it — it could be understood as parallel to nuclear power — found themselves in a position that literally destroyed everything. So it has happened before.

A great deal of those who perished at that time are responsible for the development of the United States as a country. As part of the cyclical group karma — which is a valid concept as well; Karma can be created and generated in groups and then rebalanced in groups — they are finding themselves in positions to see examples of other disasters in the world based on the loss of control over power, or the taking for granted of the power, or the misuse of it. At least at this point, we are seeing the United States as at least establishing a momentum towards alternatives ahead of other countries as a way of “saving” or “revitalizing” the country instead of losing it, as happened in Atlantis.

So it has happened before. And yes, the more a society is focused on subtle energies as a resource – or an implosive type of energy resource versus a combustible or explosive energy — as long as one or the other is emphasized as a primary source of power, it will almost always lead to some form of collapse or destruction.

What hasn't been done in your species yet is the combination of the two to an extent that brings that balance as required that you would recognize as being in harmony with nature. So as more credibility is given to such advanced concepts, which were provided by such fragments as Tesla in the past, and experimented on again without the restrictions of Young Soul values, and freeing up energy to be much more available to those participating in it, then the balance may come and your species would stabilize a great deal in terms of its resources and the sharing of those

By ckaricai

June 9, 2016

chernobyl

fukushima

alien intervention

nuclear power

[Excerpt from Michael Speaks: July 2011]

[Bobby] You've mentioned that the Chernobyl incident was one where alien intervention occurred. Did the recent Fukushima incident also precipitate such an intervention? If so, what sort of interaction is taking place?

[MEntity]
The Chernobyl event was one that included prevention, with some amount of hope that this would help move nuclear development down in priority, as it is quite unstable as a resource on a planet with shifting crusts.

The impending destruction at Fukushima, however, is not being prevented, and is, as far we can see, even being encouraged, as this may end up being one of the “hard lessons” that caretakers may consider necessary to allow, much like eventually allowing the child to burn his hand so that the danger is fully comprehended.

There are no interventions at this time, that we can see, at least.

I wish for all of us that we find a less dangerous way!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Cheryl Varner

There was so much to ponder from this session!

"Black Lives Matter is a movement that embodies the Positive Poles of every element of this year, and in particular, it embodies the Positive Pole of Spiritualist in that a Spiritualist in the Positive Pole no longer tolerates or humors bullshit."  I have a girlfriend with whom I have been friends for almost 60 years.  She is a devout Catholic and I am not - I challenge my beliefs about God and religion and she does not.  It has opened up a huge chasm in our relationship....so be it.  I recognize that she is fiercely protective of her beliefs and so I have had to walk away.  I can't sacrifice my well being and silence my opinions about organized religion and specifically, the Church just to humor her...What was the final clue to me that she couldn't see that i am as attuned to "God" as she is was when she questioned whether I saw the reaction to the George Floyd murder as a spiritual movement!?  Huh?

This is just what it felt like to me....a globally spiritual movement where the under-served classes said enuf of the bullshit and started publicly banding together to push for change.

And, your bodies love you!  Wow!  I have never thought about it in that way!

Peace,

old 4 scholar-cast warrior Cheryl

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jody Bower

Yesterday I took a 2-hour nap & slept so deeply that I didn't know my brothers had come to visit, then slept nearly 9 hours at night. Before I fell asleep I was thinking about "my body loves me" and feeling a delighted response. I dreamed in the morning that I was on a Zoom call where someone started playing an upbeat piece of music - not one I recognized - and everyone got up and started dancing. It repeated over and over, and more and more people joined in the call, and somehow we could all see each other as if we were all in each other's spaces. A friend of mine got her aerobics class to join in and they were doing a routine to the music; a friend of mine from choir with two buddies of his "claimed" one particular descant part and did a kind of Usain Bolt-meets-Bollywood steps to that part every time it came around . . . it was very joyful way to connect and I woke up feeling light.

I used to dance a lot in communities - folk dance, square dance, Texas line dancing, etc. This was even more fun.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Jody Bower

@Petra I don't deny we are still in the stage of mishandling nuclear energy. I was asked to edit a series of articles on the topic written by a doctor friend of mine who does more research on any topic he writes about than anyone I've ever met. My initial reaction (no pun intended) was exactly the same as yours, but he got me to think about it in a new way. You know us Scholars, we like to look at all sides without actually taking one. I have no intention of becoming the site apologist for nuclear power, or getting into a debate over it because no, we aren't there now.*  But the hammer analogy may still be appropriate.

* Although the US Navy seems to be: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2019/12/23/americas-nuclear-navy-still-the-masters-of-nuclear-power/#147b7a8a6bcd

Edited by Jody Bower
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Maureen
19 hours ago, Uma said:

In other words, the entire concept of POWER and WEALTH are overhauled. They are no longer villainized or rejected as separate evils that are either elusively craved or greedily and cruelly hoarded.

Again, we point this out because as the world changes, its ingredients do not change. The tools do not change. What changes is how these are seen and how they are used.

If you lived for hundreds or thousands of years with hammers being used mostly to kill people, it would be fair that the few who are awake would reject hammers as an evil instrument; but when most are awake, this once evil instrument becomes a tool. The hammer does not go away, but begins to be used as a way to build homes and furniture, etc.

Again, this is important because the many of the evils of the previous paradigm were merely tools that were taught to you to reject or fear so that you would not use them. We use the term "evils" figuratively, of course.

Your progress forward cannot be whole if you reject, fear, or demonize the tools that were always yours to use and that are now becoming more accessible to use.

I can't get this song out of my head now ~ IF I HAD A HAMMER written by Pete Seeger and Lee Hays ~ and, man oh man, does it ever fit right now!!!  

The "Hammer" in this song is a metaphor for POWER, and a call to use that power to promote love and fight Injustice. "If I Had a Hammer (The Hammer Song)" is a song written by Pete Seeger and Lee Hays. It was written in 1949 in support of the progressive movement. and was first recorded by The Weavers, a folk music quartet composed of Seeger, Hays, Ronnie Gilbert, and Fred Hellerman.

What would Pete Seeger think about these times. Here's two versions, one by the great man himself Pete Seeger, and the one I heard so much, over the radio and on TV in the 60's, by Peter, Paul and Mary.

If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
All over this land
I'd hammer out danger
I'd hammer out a warning
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land

If I had a bell
I'd ring it in the morning
I'd ring it in the evening
All over this land
I'd ring out danger
I'd ring out a warning
I'd ring out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land

If I had a song
I'd sing it in the morning
I'd sing it in the evening
All over this land
I'd sing out danger
I'd sing out a warning
I'd sing out love between my brothers…

I love the pure joy and harmony with the audience in this version by Pete Seeger. 

Peter, Paul and Mary - If I Had A Hammer (1963 performance)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Maureen
6 hours ago, Miizle said:

For the energy report, i'm really hoping the Beliefs being scrutinised and facts being verified will start dissolving the goddamn conspiracy theories. I can almost literally see them eating some people from the inside out and replacing their brains with these tiny little fear flies buzzing inside their skull making a total mess of any logical thinking process.

LOL!!!!!!!! This image nails it... with a hammer of insight and humour. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Jody Bower

you may find yourself awakening from the stupor of your own Beliefs and begin to question how you relate to yourself, to your life, and to the tools of life.

Love them paradigm shifts. Every time I've had one it's been amazing for like a day and then it becomes my new normal and I can hardly remember how I used to think about whatever it was, but I'm very clear that the new way is better. Anyone else experienced this?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

petra

Jody 😲

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Cheryl Varner

There was so much to ponder from this session!

"Black Lives Matter is a movement that embodies the Positive Poles of every element of this year, and in particular, it embodies the Positive Pole of Spiritualist in that a Spiritualist in the Positive Pole no longer tolerates or humors bullshit."  I have a girlfriend with whom I have been friends for almost 60 years.  She is a devout Catholic and I am not - I challenge my beliefs about God and religion and she does not.  It has opened up a huge chasm in our relationship....so be it.  I recognize that she is fiercely protective of her beliefs and so I have had to walk away.  I can't sacrifice my well being and silence my opinions about organized religion and specifically, the Church just to humor her...What was the final clue to me that she couldn't see that i am as attuned to "God" as she is was when she questioned whether I saw the reaction to the George Floyd murder as a spiritual movement!?  Huh?

This is just what it felt like to me....a globally spiritual movement where the under-served classes said enuf of the bullshit and started publicly banding together to push for change.

And, your bodies love you!  Wow!  I have never thought about it in that way!

Peace,

old 4 scholar-cast warrior Cheryl

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Cheryl Varner

@Jody Bower said "You know us Scholars, we like to look at all sides without actually taking one."...OMG, this sounds so much like me...lol...scholar cast at scholar level....

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Cheryl Varner

@Maureen...I loved watching Peter, Paul and Mary sing that song....I particularly loved watching her throw her hair back! And, her voice was so compelling for such a compelling song...

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Cheryl Varner

@DianeHB  What a great thought, thank you Essence, to combine the emotional aspects of money, wealth to the practical aspects.  I think so many people, especially the poor, can not grasp that they deserve to be wealthy, healthy and happy.  To be able to manage and attract money and wealth, rather than thinking that they don't deserve to be healthy and happy would be such a huge leap toward enabling people to help themselves rather than waiting to be helped....

I've been wondering how we can overcome the grip that the elite have over large swaths of the population....but turning the concept on its head is certainly a way to do that.  And, I think as organized religion loses its grip on people and they can begin to study and accept concepts like the Michael teachings and LOA that may begin to happen....in other words, this movement is more an internal dynamic rather than external...?

old warrior

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Sam K

Wealth and Power can certainly stay, as long as they're given to all people.  Corporations, on the other hand, can go right on disintegrating, as far as my socialist ass is concerned.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 7