Uma

Michael Speaks ~ July 26, 2020 ~ August Energy Report

Sam K

I'm... neutral on nuclear power.  I think that it has a lot of room for development to make it less hazardous, and it's certainly better than fossil fuels in almost every respect.  But building new nuclear reactors is a Herculean task, and I simply don't trust governments as they are now to develop them without cutting costs in dangerous ways (that I would trust private energy firms even less goes without saying).

I think a combination of green sources depending on the environment is probably the best option for now.  I really want fusion to get off the ground, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Maureen
On 7/26/2020 at 6:47 PM, Uma said:

WAKING UP IS ABOUT REMEMBERING AND RECLAIMING (not rejecting) - As you encourage yourself and others to evolve, grow, and heal, it can be helpful to keep in mind that the process is about remembering and reclaiming your power, remembering and reclaiming your abundance, remembering and reclaiming your rights, remembering and reclaiming your purpose, etc, not about rejecting power, rejecting wealth, rejecting society and meaning, etc.

This stood out to me..... Lawrence O’Donnell on his show last night highlighted the phrase used by Congressional Democrats during the hearing with Attorney General William Barr as “Reclaiming my time”.

“Democrats on the committee have been waiting a year and a half to question the Attorney General of the United States. They were reclaiming their time with the Attorney General, in a sense, time that has been owed to them by the Attorney General for a year and a half and they repeatedly had to say they were reclaiming their time from the Attorney General himself when he tried to parry their questions with non-answers. The Democrats on the committee divided the labor to cover what they see as the most dishonourable service by an Attorney General since Richard Nixon’s Attorneys General were convicted of crimes.” 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2

Bobby
14 hours ago, Maureen said:

This stood out to me..... Lawrence O’Donnell on his show last night highlighted the phrase used by Congressional Democrats during the hearing with Attorney General William Barr as “Reclaiming my time”.

“Democrats on the committee have been waiting a year and a half to question the Attorney General of the United States. They were reclaiming their time with the Attorney General, in a sense, time that has been owed to them by the Attorney General for a year and a half and they repeatedly had to say they were reclaiming their time from the Attorney General himself when he tried to parry their questions with non-answers. The Democrats on the committee divided the labor to cover what they see as the most dishonourable service by an Attorney General since Richard Nixon’s Attorneys General were convicted of crimes.” 

I wanted so badly to hear one of them tell him as he over-talked them to "shut the fuck up!"  😄

• THANK YOU! 2

Christian

There are two things I wish to add to the nuclear discussion.

When you are driving a car down the road and something goes wrong with the car, you pull over and stop.  This happens thousands of times a day and probably 99% of the time people get home safe and nobody is hurt.

When something goes wrong in a airplane,you can't just pull over.  If something goes wrong in the air, the plane can't just pull over.

Plane crash are exceedingly rare in the US because of all the inspections that happen.  But when they do happen you have the potential of everyone on board dying.

Right now in the US the average age of a nuclear reactor is 38 years old.  The oldest still in operation started in 1969.

It takes years to build a nuclear reactor. Many inspections and certifications and then you have the mounting costs as problems arise during construction, which always happens.

Then you get to the systematic problem.  A business is not going to go to that expense if they can't make a profit off of it.  Capitalism demands profit. 

The very high sunk costs that are needed just to get one reactor operational often prohibit it.  In MO a fee years ago, Amerun Electric tried to push through a price hike over regulators objections because the new nuclear plant they were building was costing much.  The regulator said no.

Guess where the cost saving pressure is now.

It has been demonstrated multiple times that if given an way to cut costs legal or not companies will do it.  

Given the alternatives that we have that are less catastrophically dangerous, I really thing that nuclear should be off the table entirely.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 4

Christian

Also wanted to ask.

The last few days has anyone else had a "Nexus Hangover"?

I have been feeling super tired the last few days and even feeling like I am trying to get sick.  

Not sure if it just nexus stuff because my allergies have been off the charts all year, too.

It just feels different and really appeared after the Nexus.

Thoughts?

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
2 hours ago, Christian said:

Also wanted to ask.

I have been feeling super tired the last few days and even feeling like I am trying to get sick.  

Not sure if it just nexus stuff because my allergies have been off the charts all year, too.

It just feels different and really appeared after the Nexus.

Thoughts?

I had severe vomiting last Tuesday night (28th) after dinner and diarrhea. Extreme body heat and then temperature fluctuating by 10 degrees. First bout was an hour. Mostly vomiting. Slept for a bit (from exhaustion) and then couldn’t sleep well as body didn’t “feel done” yet. I’m still recovering two days later. My husband ate the same food I ate and he had no issues. No doubt it’s the Tertiary CF for me. I think I can’t keep gorging on so much uncertainty and fear without my body saying I can’t ingest anymore. This is from my CF  Report: 

Impatience is the method protecting oneself when there is a sense of losing control of Time, or missing out, or meeting expectations, goals, deadlines, etc. Impatience, in this case, might show up in the Body as agitation, irritations, even as rashes, or skin issues, or digestion issues. The Tertiary Chief Feature is related to the CENTERING, and therefore usually affects the Body.

Interestingly, Michael said this to me in August 2018 after I got "food poisoning" (which Lorie didn’t get either) that sent me to the hospital. This may be useful for others to know as well.

When the Emotional Body is doing the work of "catching up" to the Intellectual Body, the meeting ground is, of course, the Physical Body. An illness or accident can facilitate the space needed for these two to return to some common ground as you race to think and feel at the same time regarding your affliction. We do not know the details, but because this was digestive, we think this was a process of emotionally catching up to what you have had to intellectually brave over the past couple of years. You could not "afford" to be emotional about certain experiences very difficult to digest.

Your digestive event helped you to bring the Emotional body into the same brave space as the Intellectual Body.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 3

Jody Bower

I'm back to not sleeping (last two nights) and this morning I wondered if I was getting ill. Felt draggy & out of sorts, even a bit dizzy. Took a couple of hours to feel normal again. And some significant hydration . . . I did go out hiking in the heat yesterday, think I flirted a bit with heat exhaustion. But that wouldn't explain the not-sleeping.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD

I am studying, but what was the final word on the July nexus? Did it happen? Has the Infinite Soul come and gone and is that last weeks news or what? Did they take one look at the US and decide they have to pick their battles and yeah but nah thanks? Was this an under or overrated nexus?  I have no idea if it did as the outside world has receded into pleasant oblivion for me while I study. Mainly pleasant. But I am curious, what happened? (I have to break up my study somehow) ;. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Connie Stansell-Foy
9 hours ago, Christian said:

I don't know if this qualifies, but after receiving a pneumonia vaccination on July 16, by July 21 I had a raging infection in my arm; apparently either my skin or the needle wasn't as clean as it should have been. Anyway, Urgent Care was disturbed enough about it to give me IV antibiotics as well as a prescription for oral antibiotics, and told me to watch to make sure the infection didn't start to move toward my heart. Okay. But by July 24, I had a UTI. Who gets an infection while taking antibiotics?!? Me, apparently, only not the usual kind. That time they gave me a prescription for an anti-fungal agent, and the next day I was well enough to go back to work, but tired as hell. I chalked it up to fighting two infections, and it did get better by Monday. So yesterday after yet another visit to the clinic (unrelated; this one was planned), I went out to start my car, and it didn't want to. I took it to the shop this morning, and it needs an EGR valve and a manifold gasket, so my diagnosis that it wasn't getting enough fuel was not far off, though I had figured it was the carburetor, which would have been a lot less expensive.

Anyway, just one thing after another, and not in any way directly related to the Nexus, but I'm darn ready for semi-normality to reassert itself.

And if I have to stay at the shop while they're fixing it next week, I'm taking a sweater. They must have had the AC in that place set at 60 degrees F.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • SAD 1

Leela Corman

@Connie Stansell-Foy I seem to remember my doctor telling me that different antibiotics work for different UTIs. i hope you're feeling better now! Those suck.

I just feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, personally and globally. And it never does. Maybe I'm waiting in vain. Maybe there never were any shoes.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

WolfAmethyst
8 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

I just feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, personally and globally. And it never does. Maybe I'm waiting in vain. Maybe there never were any shoes.

Waiting for the "other shoe to drop" here, too.  "Something's" definitely up.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jody Bower

back to the convergence: I'm feeling parallels between John Lewis's funeral and people's reactions to it, and the funerals of JFK, RFK, and MLK Jr. in the late 60s. And thinking about how great their continuing influence has been.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Becca the Student

@Connie Stansell-Foy Yikes, you poor thing. To valildate your experience: it's actually fairly common for UTI issues to prop up after taking antibiotics. If it's a fungal infection, then probably it happened because the antibiotics got rid of the bacteria that usually fights off those kinds of infections. Sounds like a heaping pile of not fun, though. Hope you're feeling better!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Miizle
On 7/31/2020 at 4:56 AM, Christian said:

I've still been very tired (although that's nothing new). My daughter had a weird day yesterday, she was in such a bad mood, coming and going. We went to this nature walk with a few others mums and their kids, and she had fun, but also very moody and she even hit this other kid in the head with a stick! Just because his stick was on the way where she wanted to dig with hers. She hasn't done anything like that for years. Also her nose has been bleeding.

My ex's friend's mum died today, and his other friend's dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer with a few months to go. 😕 Both are friends back from his childhood/adolescence.

@Connie Stansell-Foy Cranberry extract is brilliant for UTI's. But all random infections like that, olive leaf extract in HIGH doses. Kills gram-negative bacteria too, which can stay lingering if that's what's caused the infection.
And obviously some good probiotics  🙂

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM
On 7/26/2020 at 3:47 PM, Uma said:

"Everyone must be happy and satisfied" is an impossibility that the Mature Soul Age will learn must be risen above.

We can explore those considerations in further exchanges. We have time before those are issues.

I finally figured out how to direct quote yay!

Anyways, I am noticing this show up a lot in the world now, especially regarding politics and political correctness.

Logistically speaking, it is impossible to satisfy everyone. Plus the pressure to be happy certainly makes me unhappy, because it isnt real it's fantasy. We have to embrace that and do the best we can with what we've got and what we know. I like what Michael said in another transcript I read years ago that the Mature Soul in the +Pole focuses on how to bring the most benefit to the most ppl (note: not to everyone), not just how to avoid harm to everyone and anyone. The latter tactic is ridden with shame, guilt, blame and indignation.

The amount of drama on social media has no end and brings little solution. Ive come to see that too many are focused on projecting their emotions and reasons for each other's behaviors than negotiating solutions.

I want to focus more on negotiating solutions than getting caught up in fears I or others arent doing enough. I think thats a really good step towards True Satisfaction and True Happiness.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

AnnaD

Cranberry juice is excellent for UTI's, they are so uncomfortable.

I have just been exhausted, even though I am sleeping so well (long may it last). 

I am doing what I normally do on a weekend (zero study and lots of cooking and gardening time and one lot of 30m on the elliptical thing)

but I am exhausted.  I am glad that this is normal. 

I had a dream the other night where Nina Simone and I were observing the impact/effects on something (I don't know what), but

in my dreams she is either a private investigator or forensic scientist as well as being an amazing pianist/musician/civil rights activist.

In real life I would be fangirling around Nina, which apparently my dream Anna fortunately didn't do. 

On another note, we watched Harriet, a movie on Harriet Tubman conductor of the Underground Railroad. It is one of the best movies

I have ever seen. Unlimited courage and love. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 7/30/2020 at 11:15 PM, Leela Corman said:

i hope you're feeling better now! Those suck.

They do! And I am feeling better, thank you.

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 7/31/2020 at 10:33 PM, Becca the Student said:

If it's a fungal infection, then probably it happened because the antibiotics got rid of the bacteria that usually fights off those kinds of infections. Sounds like a heaping pile of not fun, though. Hope you're feeling better!

It was, it was, and I am! Thanks. ❤️

Connie Stansell-Foy
20 hours ago, Miizle said:

Cranberry extract is brilliant for UTI's. But all random infections like that, olive leaf extract in HIGH doses. Kills gram-negative bacteria too, which can stay lingering if that's what's caused the infection.
And obviously some good probiotics 

I need to drink cranberry juice; I'm just not too fond of it. Olive leaf probably not a good idea, since I"m allergic (who's allergic to olives? really? ), and the nurse practitioner did recommend some pro-biotics, and I'm taking those when I remember.

Weirdly, my arm that had the first infection has started peeling, like I had a sunburn. I wonder if that's from the heat. It wasn't exposed to the sun.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Jody Bower

my arm that had the first infection has started peeling, like I had a sunburn

That can happen after a staph infection. "Normal" but yes, weird.

I've spent this weekend in a conference for cultural mythologists (yes, that's a thing). Today we were challenged to think about these questions as far as our lives at the moment, and they seem to fit with what we're talking about  here:

What fate-to-destiny shift are you currently in?

What new identity is currently being birthed?

How will this new identity serve the fate-to-destiny shift of humanity and the planet?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Miizle
15 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

I need to drink cranberry juice; I'm just not too fond of it. Olive leaf probably not a good idea, since I"m allergic (who's allergic to olives? really? )

I've never heard of olive allergy before, but everything is possible!
(In any case i also forgot to add a fairly important point about the olive leaf extract, which is that the best way to take it is to take fairly large doses and then follow up by charcoal tables in half an hour, because the (forgot the name of the substance) in olive leaf sort of loosens up all the crap in your body to be removed, including bacteria and viruses, and you can actually feel pretty sick for a short while before they have been removed. The charcoal prevents this effect completely. I heard of this from someone when looking for an alternative to antibiotics for strep-b and potential recurring UTI (don't know if i had it or not or just felt like crap anyways) during the last stretch of my pregnancy. They did not do re-testing for strep-b so i don't know if it worked, but at least i still felt more confident refusing the automatic antibiotics for the newborn that they give unless you decline (well it ended up being a c-section anyway so the chances for her getting it were minimal). But since i was left with a heck-ton of olive leaf extract pills from this, i used the method very successfully to get rid of any illness in just a day, until they ran out. So they really are good and work amazingly.)

As for cranberry, they also sell these fizzy tablets with the active ingredient from cranberry, if you don't like the juice. They are a lot more potent, too, although i think cranberry juice would be preferable (if you can stomach quite a bit of it!) and good for prevention. I know you can't have sugar with the juice because it prevents the active ingredient from working (too lazy to google the name of it...), but perhaps it could be sweetened with something else like stevia.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Connie Stansell-Foy
14 hours ago, Jody Bower said:

What fate-to-destiny shift are you currently in?

What new identity is currently being birthed?

How will this new identity serve the fate-to-destiny shift of humanity and the planet?

Oh, man, you're not into the deep questions or anything, are you. These questions will require serious, deep, and long thought!

• LOL 1

Connie Stansell-Foy
8 hours ago, Miizle said:

a fairly important point about the olive leaf extract, which is that the best way to take it is to take fairly large doses and then follow up by charcoal tables in half an hour, because the (forgot the name of the substance) in olive leaf sort of loosens up all the crap in your body to be removed, including bacteria and viruses, and you can actually feel pretty sick for a short while before they have been removed.

Maybe it's not so much an allergy as a hyper-sensitivity, because this describes pretty accurately exactly what happens when I get any olives or olive oil. Everything comes out of my digestive system, going one direction or the other, until all I'm producng is bile. (I didn't used to know that bile is fluorescent yellow.) It sounds like I need to lay in a supply of charcoal, in case I accidentally get another dose.

Jody Bower

Oh, man, you're not into the deep questions or anything, are you. These questions will require serious, deep, and long thought!

Hello: Scholar!

I was delighted a couple years back when my great-nephew decided that he and I are both "meta" people.

I have a session scheduled with the ME in a month . . . I may ask these questions.

Edited by Jody Bower
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

WolfAmethyst
On 7/31/2020 at 11:12 AM, WolfAmethyst said:

Waiting for the "other shoe to drop" here, too.  "Something's" definitely up.

Anyone else thinking the explosion in Beirut, Lebanon, + the interview FuckFace did with Axios on HBO could have been it?

I never expected to see a real live mushroom cloud explosion in my lifetime.

The whole interview was released free on YouTube, once they realized the footage it contained.

• SAD 4