Uma

Michael Speaks ~ July 26, 2020 ~ August Energy Report

Becca the Student

God, my heart just hurts today. This is overwhelming. The divisiveness and the rampant harm and the utter disregard for life in all of its forms, the utter vitriol and the rampant conspiracy theories is just getting to me right now. It feels never-ending.

I know it isn't. I'm usually an optimist; it's fairly easy for me to Trust things will eventually be okay. But I'm having trouble this week looking at the world around me. Even little things like watching my favorite youtube videos; they're all filled with terrible comments. I know Michael says they know all of us after a Breakthrough, that we will navigate toward Breakthrough at some point... just having difficulty processing everything right now. There's a lot of pain out there, and so many people causing so much deliberate harm. This shit just hurts.

Apologies for sharing such a depressing comment. I guess I just needed to share this with someone and cry about it, or something.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 5

Juni
7 minutes ago, Becca the Student said:

God, my heart just hurts today. This is overwhelming. The divisiveness and the rampant harm and the utter disregard for life in all of its forms, the utter vitriol and the rampant conspiracy theories is just getting to me right now. It feels never-ending.

I know it isn't. I'm usually an optimist; it's fairly easy for me to Trust things will eventually be okay. But I'm having trouble this week looking at the world around me. Even little things like watching my favorite youtube videos; they're all filled with terrible comments. I know Michael says they know all of us after a Breakthrough, that we will navigate toward Breakthrough at some point... just having difficulty processing everything right now. There's a lot of pain out there, and so many people causing so much deliberate harm. This shit just hurts.

Apologies for sharing such a depressing comment. I guess I just needed to share this with someone and cry about it, or something.

I am feeling very similarly these last two days. Just so much sadness. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Becca the Student
1 minute ago, Juni said:

I am feeling very similarly these last two days. Just so much sadness. 

Sending you hugs and love. ❤️❤️ I hope we get that Energy Shift of Liberation next week. I think we all could use it.  

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
20 minutes ago, Becca the Student said:

So sorry, @Becca the Student. I had to sort something similar out. I decided that I wasn't depressed I was sad. What I see in us and around us is deep grief. Grief is about change and everything is changing -- at warp speed it seems. I'm sending you a big warm hug. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian

I was thinking about the implosive / explosive dynamic.

Brain came up with this.

Nuclear power as we currently use it and understand it is explosive.  We break atoms apart with force and the explosion. Releases energy. Also called fission.

Nuclear fusion, as I understand it, is pressing atoms tightly together until they join and it creates more power than fission. Fusion is how stars work.  Massive pressure and heat fusing atoms into new elements.

Fossil fuels were created this way over millions of years of heat and pressure recombining carbon atoms of plants into oil. We then explode it to power our current civilization.

I don't know how all that fits together.  

I am not even sure I am remotely right.

It seems like this is very much the edge of understanding and like a 3rd grader trying to understand special relativity.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Becca the Student
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

So sorry, @Becca the Student. I had to sort something similar out. I decided that I wasn't depressed I was sad. What I see in us and around us is deep grief. Grief is about change and everything is changing -- at warp speed it seems. I'm sending you a big warm hug. 

Oh, thank you so much. ❤️ Sending you a big, warm hug right back! 

I think that's what this is: grief. Thank you for that perspective -- it makes it easier to deal with this sadness, as something that in itself needs to be processed, rather than a reaction to being unable to process the world.

EDITING to say @Christian, that is fascinating. I think you might possibly be onto something.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

petra

@Becca the Student  Same here, sorry to say, today was the worst, it took me some hours this morning to pull myself together, a cloak of sadness so tangible. Nature came to the rescue each leaf in the wind,

the birdsong, little chipmunks chasing each other, and a smile found its way back on my face.

image.pngimage.png

Sorry my beautiful picture came double, still not good at this, big Hug Becca!

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Becca the Student

Wow, @petra, that picture is beautiful!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
16 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

Oh, thank you so much. ❤️ Sending you a big, warm hug right back! 

I think that's what this is: grief. Thank you for that perspective -- it makes it easier to deal with this sadness, as something that in itself needs to be processed, rather than a reaction to being unable to process the world.

@Becca the Student, here you go, straight from the NYTimes:  Michelle Obama said in her new podcast this week that she had been dealing with “low-grade depression.” The former first lady said it had helped to keep a routine, including exercise and getting fresh air. 

As discussed, we are all experiencing this together. It's a profound collective grief. I’m looking forward to a future where life’s changes are more fair, equitable and compassionate — for everyone. 🕉️💞🕊️

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Jeroen
On 8/5/2020 at 7:44 PM, Becca the Student said:

All the things that you described have been getting to me too. I have been feeling this deep sense of sadness and the need to cry in an effort to process ongoing events. What gets to me the most is the complete rejection of Truth, the hate, and the apathy by some people. I probably spend too much time reading the comments section of various social media and news websites. I cannot believe the amount of hate, complete disregard for the well being of others, disinformation and idiotic conspiracy theories that people write about.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Crystal

I had a dream last night that I have to share with you because it seemed like a TLE Great Gathering on the astral plane. A whole bunch of us were in what seemed like a really nice hotel, and we'd all brought our phones with pictures of our pets and our gardens and so on and were running around showing them to each other, and talking, and having a great time. We were also there to get help and advice from @Troy who was seated in a nice big comfortable squishy chair, and had @Bobby and @Uma (I distinctly remember it was them!) "guarding" him and telling us, "One at a time, and please don't wear out the channel! There will be plenty of time for all of us to have answers!" The last thing I remember was waiting in line to ask @Troy a question and noticing my hair had changed from blonde to an "ombre" shade of red. (Which I really liked - when we open back up here in CA I might ask my hairdresser if she can do that...)

On a positive note in world news, Letitia James, AG of New York, is going after the NRA: https://www.thedailybeast.com/ny-attorney-general-leticia-james-moves-to-disband-the-national-rifle-association 

And she's doing it in a way (strictly focused on finances) that is going to force Republican beneficiaries to leave the NRA out to dry, or themselves face investigations. Now the Washington DC Attorney General is, ahem, following suit: https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/dc-sues-nra-and-its-foundation-as-ny-seeks-to-dissolve-the-group/2383715/

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

WolfAmethyst
On 7/26/2020 at 6:47 PM, Uma said:

AUGUST 15th - ENERGY SHIFT - LIBERATION

We see this potential pattern delivering a wave of surprise relief, clarity, and awareness of what needs to be done next and the potential for fulfillment of ideals sooner than later.

This may come as a shift that sees expanded possibilities over reduced possibilities.

Two words... Kamala. Harris.  🥳

• LIKE/LOVE 2