Troy

ENERGY REPORT - August 2020

Diane
1 hour ago, Troy said:

This is because your bodies are on high alert and in defense modes that are usually reserved for specifically physical threats in the moment. Any efforts to reduce that alertness or calm it are being met with distrust and rejection as the body cannot and will not ignore any threat to your well-being.

If your attempts are a means to counterbalance your anxiety, you may find that it amplifies your anxiety, for example.

Your attempts to soothe, calm, and ground your body must be approached as a way to give your body more presence in your life, not as a means to quiet and reduce it.

This means that efforts to balance, calm, and heal the body need to be fun, engaging, and active, turning your focus outward in a way that enjoys the world, rather than turning inward as a way to avoid or distance from the world.

@ Troy, thank you for our energy report. Great to see what we have been feeling validated.

Challenging times but there have been some silver linings. I am learning how to paint with watercolours, having fun with it and loving it.

I enjoy putting the colourful paints on paper and playing.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Connie Stansell-Foy
18 hours ago, Troy said:

MY BODY CARES FOR ME - For many of our students, it can be a struggle to care for the body, to love the body, to be in the body, but it can be profoundly moving to stop for a moment to think of you from the perspective of your body. Your body loves you. You are everything to your body. Your body cares for you to such an extent that it will take on everything thrown at it and do all it can to keep you alive until the day you die. "My body cares for me" can help you to shift your inner narrative of hate or resentment for the body and move it back into a relationship.

I needed this. I read it when it was first posted, and it resonates so much! I feel like this may be the source of many of my physical issues, so I'm workiing on changing the way I think about my body. I'm trying to think good thoughts to it, to thank it when I feel better, and to promise to take better care of it.

I think it was Heinlein that called touch the most fundamental human sense, and that he mentioned in the same quote that babies have been known to die of the lack of it. Now I see that this is more of the same. I take a moment now and then to just stroke my hand or my arm and think good thoughts at my body. It sounds silly but I already feel better, like I've made a fundamental change that will have a long-lasting effect on my life.

It's kind of weird, really.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Connie Stansell-Foy
16 hours ago, Diane said:

Challenging times but there have been some silver linings. I am learning how to paint with watercolours, having fun with it and loving it.

I enjoy putting the colourful paints on paper and playing.

Oh that does sound like fun!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

I'm a bit disappointed that the Nexus towards the major event in July broke down, but it could also be good because people working on their personal more immediate issues can then come together towards clearer collective resolutions, than if they feel an external movement is pressing in on and pressuring them as they deal with the personal.

I recently had an experience where I condensed my body's feelings into words to have a conversation with it. It made me cry just listening to myself. Helped my fears and concerns gain a voice.

I will have to think on what beliefs about myself are holding me back, but for me I think the more pressing concern is caring for my body and my 3rd CF of Impatience. Im getting into regular exercise and meditation and being present in my activities, having fun with whatever I do.

I continue to look at this year as unprecedented and unexpected. I continue to wonder if we're generating a new Timeline. Would be so cool if we could~

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Connie Stansell-Foy
6 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I continue to wonder if we're generating a new Timeline. Would be so cool if we could~

I don't know. Maybe. But that would mean that either I would be left in the timeline that is stuck in this horrendous moment, struggling to somehow make it a better world, or I would leave this timeline behind, possibly along with people I love. I would far prefer that we manage to pull our whole timeline along with us into a better future. More work, perhaps, but we can do it together, supporting and learning from each other.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

@Connie Stansell-Foy

Well, Timeline branches are not exactly All or Nothing. It's not that one version of you gets punished while the other is rewarded. In this transcript, it's noted they branch from sets of parallels that are creating an extraordinary new Rate of Progression, Environment/Body and Root Assumptions that are different from the conditions and state of Environment/Progression/Assumptions the world/species was previously in.

At a Timeline branching, some parallels will continue to exist in the previous Root Timeline, and some will branch off into the new one. Versions of you would likely continue to exist in both Timelines.

In the last 5 years alone, based on all the probabilities Michael has mentioned and parallels that have shifted from us, there are likely Parallels where Trump was never elected and we continued life as usual; where Trump was never elected and events moved in a more positive direction towards political and climate change legislation Breakthroughs; where Civil War broke out in America and China & Russia are rising to power; where Russia launched a cyberattack on the North American power grid in a power grab; where the IS is manifesting as the world is caught in despair.

Our parallels have no effect on those ones as they are pursuing different experiences. All of those parallels are also in the Root Timeline we're in, but they're likely not dealing with this Pandemic or the "Great Pause" we are, and even if they were they're likely not in the same way, so they don't have the same context for choices that we do. You and I and most others we know likely exist across all of those parallels, so we've already "left them behind" in a way. Our parallels right now are doing a pretty good job at sustaining and creating Breakthrough based on the extraordinary conditions we've had to deal with. So maybe if we are generating a Timeline, the parallels not interested have largely already branched off? So we're the ones creating it and the ones that would move into it.

The reason I've got Timelines on my mind is not just cause they're fascinating, but because of this line from the Compassion Timeline transcript:

"Bobby: Of the 2 Timelines left that have not activated yet, Muse and Love, what would most likely cause them to activate?

MEntity: We do not know what would generate these Timelines. In retrospect, all generated Timelines have what appear to be obvious factors, but these could never have been predicted or described in advance because the contexts and collective choices rise out of an ocean of variables.

We can say that what generates those Timeline branches is directly related to the term used to describe that Timeline. So if it is a Love Timeline, it would mean an extraordinary movement of collective love during a period where many chose not to love."

I cannot help but see what is going on this year in response to the Pandemic & embodied in the BLM Movement as an "extraordinary movement of collective love", and I doubt these same events are happening in every parallel branched since 2015 anyways. We had many different potential trajectories.

I could just be delusional, but nothing this year has been usual or ordinary, and people are making amazing choices to care for each other, empathize and participate in ways we never could've imagined even just last year.

It's possible we'll still stay in our Anchor/Root Timeline, but I dont think every parallel has got the same context we do, hence I'm questioning.

All I expected 2020 to be in 2019 was an intense year of begrudging gridlock with Trump and the GOP, with lots of demands for Climate Action and Political Participation. But we've definitely surpassed those expectations haha.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2

Connie Stansell-Foy
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

nothing this year has been usual or ordinary, and people are making amazing choices to care for each other, empathize and participate in ways we never could've imagined even just last year.

You can say that again! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the aliens land - and somewhere so blatantly obvious that TPTB couldn't hide them - and say something along the lines of, "We were just waiting for you to 'get it.'"

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 3

Maureen
On 7/27/2020 at 8:06 AM, Troy said:

WAKING UP IS ABOUT REMEMBERING AND RECLAIMING (not rejecting) - As you encourage yourself and others to evolve, grow, and heal, it can be helpful to keep in mind that the process is about remembering and reclaiming your power, remembering and reclaiming your abundance, remembering and reclaiming your rights, remembering and reclaiming your purpose, etc, not about rejecting power, rejecting wealth, rejecting society and meaning, etc.

These days I take inspiration wherever I can find it -- large or small. I read this on a post in a FB group I'm in. It made me feel a little better... a little more hopeful. 🕉️💞🕊️  

Small victory. Yesterday in Mineola, TX (about 2hrs from us), the city started taking down a fence that has segregated the grave yard for centuries. Blacks buried on one side, whites on the other. Racism has been so systemic that in this day and age, even after death people still felt a need to keep people segregated. Not anymore in Mineola, Texas.

Graveyard_Fence Coming Down_Texas.JPG

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

Juni

Laundry sorting dream this morning, and going down dark hallways with passageways to different rooms. I was having trouble finding the right one because of how dark it was, but finally managed it. Also was sorting the laundry at a party for some reason.  Time frames for shifts are approximate, right?

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Becca the Student
57 minutes ago, Juni said:

Time frames for shifts are approximate, right?

Yes, but it can also take up to four to six weeks for a Nexus to fully "settle" after it's moved through the Positive. So sorting dreams now may simply be your Essence finishing up the merging process with the other timelines we merged with last month. I don't think Energy Shifts have the same symptoms as Nexii do -- they're just shifts in collective energy.

EDIT to say: someone correct me if I'm wrong. 😉

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Miizle
18 hours ago, Maureen said:

Small victory. Yesterday in Mineola, TX (about 2hrs from us), the city started taking down a fence that has segregated the grave yard for centuries. Blacks buried on one side, whites on the other. Racism has been so systemic that in this day and age, even after death people still felt a need to keep people segregated. Not anymore in Mineola, Texas

My what/wow reaction to that post was to express my astonishment to the fact that there even *are* segregated graveyards. With a fuckin fence. Like WTF. Had never occurred to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Connie Stansell-Foy
8 hours ago, Miizle said:

My what/wow reaction to that post was to express my astonishment to the fact that there even *are* segregated graveyards. With a fuckin fence. Like WTF. Had never occurred to me.

Ditto. I mean, in retrospect, I'm not surprised. Racism is so entrenched in white culture that of course they extended it to graveyards. After thinking about it a few moments, I'm surprised there aren't separate graveyards, and I'd lay odds that those nearest the fence on the white side were those "from the wrong side of the tracks," while those nearest the fence on the other side are probably the most well-to-do of the Black community. But still, what you said. "With a fuckin fence. Like WTF."

Connie Stansell-Foy
On 8/7/2020 at 8:09 PM, Juni said:

I had a minor sorting dream last night. 

I wonder if that's what's going on when I can't remember my dreams. You all seem to have so many sorting dreams, and I never remember anything like that.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby
6 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

Ditto. I mean, in retrospect, I'm not surprised. Racism is so entrenched in white culture that of course they extended it to graveyards. After thinking about it a few moments, I'm surprised there aren't separate graveyards, and I'd lay odds that those nearest the fence on the white side were those "from the wrong side of the tracks," while those nearest the fence on the other side are probably the most well-to-do of the Black community. But still, what you said. "With a fuckin fence. Like WTF."

As a kid, I always got a kick out of asking people in church that since there were "white churches" and "black churches" if it was that way in heaven too  😄

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 6

Christian
5 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

I wonder if that's what's going on when I can't remember my dreams. You all seem to have so many sorting dreams, and I never remember anything like that.

I routinely don't remember my dreams.

So I feel you.

What I have begun to notice is when I see posts of people having similar dreams here, I start looking at my waking life too. We currently are getting some work done on our house and it has lead to days of sorting through 10 years of toys and clothes and detritus that was saved for later.

Just something I have noticed.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Luciana Flora
17 minutes ago, Christian said:

I routinely don't remember my dreams.

So I feel you.

What I have begun to notice is when I see posts of people having similar dreams here, I start looking at my waking life too. We currently are getting some work done on our house and it has lead to days of sorting through 10 years of toys and clothes and detritus that was saved for later.

Just something I have noticed.

I remember my dreams with a certain frequency... but those dreams are quite different from the dreams I see the people reporting...

I never, really never, dream about globe events... all my dreams have to do with very personal events... I never dreamed about president or famous people... it's always about my family... former schoolmates or my anxieties about my personal life...  It seems that even in my dream I don't get involved in global affairs... 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Connie Stansell-Foy
17 hours ago, Christian said:

We currently are getting some work done on our house and it has lead to days of sorting through 10 years of toys and clothes and detritus that was saved for later.

Oh, lord, I pity the person who gets to go through my stuff. I was going to do it, but I've learned that that intention somehow generates more stuff, so I quit even trying to get rid of it.

When I was married, my husband never wanted to throw out the box anything came in, because "if we need to send it back for service or for a warranty issue, they won't take it if it's not in the original box." So I have boxes for stuff I don't even have anymore. Now he buys me stuff he's going to set up for me, but somehow continues to forget he's going to do that. I have a surround sound system for my tv. It's in the basement. I have a weather station setup. It's in the basement. I have solar walkway lights. They're in the garage. I have an infrared quartz heater. It's in the living room, still in the box, because it's too heavy for me to move. He sees it every time he's here - he can't possibly miss it - but somehow he never remembers that I want it out in the garage where it can help mitigate the cold in the winter.

When he moved out and into a home of his own, he suddenly realized he had hoarding tendencies and got rid of all that stuff from his house. But he never came and got rid of the stuff he left here. He thinks it's antique because it's old. I think it's junk, but it's his, so I can't throw it out. Well, I'm not physically able to throw out most of it anyway; and now he isn't either. So most likely it's going to be my nieces' job after I pass. Or maybe I can hire some hulking teenagers when I need to move into assisted living, and tell them they can have any of it they want, and the rest goes to the dump.

Ah, the joy of allowing it to be someone else''s problem.

• LOL 2

Bobby
5 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

Oh, lord, I pity the person who gets to go through my stuff. I was going to do it, but I've learned that that intention somehow generates more stuff, so I quit even trying to get rid of it.

When I was married, my husband never wanted to throw out the box anything came in, because "if we need to send it back for service or for a warranty issue, they won't take it if it's not in the original box." So I have boxes for stuff I don't even have anymore. Now he buys me stuff he's going to set up for me, but somehow continues to forget he's going to do that. I have a surround sound system for my tv. It's in the basement. I have a weather station setup. It's in the basement. I have solar walkway lights. They're in the garage. I have an infrared quartz heater. It's in the living room, still in the box, because it's too heavy for me to move. He sees it every time he's here - he can't possibly miss it - but somehow he never remembers that I want it out in the garage where it can help mitigate the cold in the winter.

When he moved out and into a home of his own, he suddenly realized he had hoarding tendencies and got rid of all that stuff from his house. But he never came and got rid of the stuff he left here. He thinks it's antique because it's old. I think it's junk, but it's his, so I can't throw it out. Well, I'm not physically able to throw out most of it anyway; and now he isn't either. So most likely it's going to be my nieces' job after I pass. Or maybe I can hire some hulking teenagers when I need to move into assisted living, and tell them they can have any of it they want, and the rest goes to the dump.

Facebook Marketplace and/or OfferUp are good resources to get rid of things.  Advertise what it is, that its brand new unused, with as many specifics as you can, that you are firm or will negotiate on the price, and that they move it from its location to their car and it will be gone.  People buy from those resources like crazy.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian

@Bobby has good advice.

My neighborhood is such that I could just move junk to the roadside and someone would take it within a few days.

So that's an option too.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1

Jody Bower

@Connie Stansell-FoyI feel ya. My wasband was also a hoarder and someone who couldn't finish a project. When we divorced I gleefully put all the stuff he'd hoarded on "his" side in the garage. Including the box of first editions that he'd left out so they got wet and moldy. Somehow I was supposed to fix that, even though I kept saying "nope, nope, not my problem." Of course he got rid of it after that. I bet you could find a handy person in  your neighborhood to set up the heater, but yes: advertise the rest, someone will want it and they will come take it away.

I'm not having sorting dreams but I do dream about birds. Lots of birds, cheerfully occupying my furniture that for some reason I have put out in the yard. (In my dreams.) It is furniture that I don't want.

If you want to start remembering dreams, put a pad of paper and a pen by the bed. Do your best to write down even one word or image from a dream when you wake up. Remembering dreams is a skill that needs to be practiced . . . but even before that, you have to let Essence know that you want to remember, and the pad & pen are the invitation.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Juni
12 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

You could also consider telling him to get it set up or get it out by a certain date or you are selling/giving it away?     
If you go that route and are on FB, there are groups called Buy Nothing groups where people in your hyperlocal area offer stuff for free. 
Also seconding Bobby's suggestion of Marketplace. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Miizle

When my dad's mother died (she had been in a home for quite a while and husband had passed a decade earlier), the relatives first took what they wanted and then my uncle who was left in charge i think let the local college kids know they could come in and take whatever they want. Apparently they had loved all the carefully hoarded clothes and things from the 50's, 60's, 70's etc.....

• LOL 1