Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

Wife of Macron

Bobby

Last night, I clearly remembered a dream.  In a dream, for the 2nd time that I can remember, I was female.  I was the wife of Macron or someone who I took my husband to be.  Apparently, he had just given an important speech and was still a little nervous about it.  He had a slight nervous twitch every now and then after giving it.  We were holding hands and walking away from the area the speech was made with me on his right side.  When I felt him twitch, I would give him a squeeze with my hand to help induce some confidence.  A little bizarre but interesting nonetheless  😮

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Maureen
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Last night, I clearly remembered a dream.  In a dream, for the 2nd time that I can remember, I was female.  I was the wife of Macron or someone who I took my husband to be.  Apparently, he had just given an important speech and was still a little nervous about it.  He had a slight nervous twitch every now and then after giving it.  We were holding hands and walking away from the area the speech was made with me on his right side.  When I felt him twitch, I would give him a squeeze with my hand to help induce some confidence.  A little bizarre but interesting nonetheless  😮

This is so sweet and loving!!  💞

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sign in to follow this