TruthLoveEnergy

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Students' ESSENCE REPORTS

Ingun

For a long time I want to make a compilation of links to the shared ESSENCE REPORTS - for easier to find for reading. I remember when I got my own Essence Report and how thrilled and excited I was. That was in 2010, and this month it's 10 years ago!  Over the years I have read at least 60 ESSENCE REPORTS on the different TLE websites, but far from all of them are shared here on our.TLE today. Below are those I have registered and found so far. I hope this can inspire students to bring their reports out of the dust and darkness, and into the light again through your blogs. If you choose to share it again I will add your name/links to this content. Below are group of beautiful gems from Troy's work/channeling the Michael Entity. Other compilations are: 

CHIEF FEATURE REPORTS

LIFE TASK and 9 PILLARS REPORTS

Links to ESSENCE REPORTS done by Troy and Michael Entity over the years:

Al Garcia

AnnaD

Astra Bianca [Memorial Profile]

BeccaTheStudent

Bobby

BrianW

ClaireC

DianeHB

Diane    Diane - My Youngest Son    Diane - My Oldest Son

Eric

Our Geraldine [Memorial Profile]

Giedre Kotryna

H2nna

Ingun

James D

Janet

Jeroen

Karine

Kerrin

Luluaussi

Maureen

Nadine

NickG

NickF

Oscar

Petra

Royce

TexB

Tincha

Uma

Edited by Ingun
Added link to BeccaTheStudent's Essence Report
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 13

Hi Ingun, 
This is fantastic! My essence report was in my personal blog, Beyond the Planck Barrier. I just retitled it to make it more evident in your search and you may add it to this if you like. 

Toni

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE

You know, it's possible to add tags at the top of each entry (see the "essence reports" tag that Ingun added at the top of this one) and yet it's been hard to find out how to search for those tags. But I've figured it out, so I suggest to everyone that when you read one of these Essence Reports, check to see if the tag is present. If it's not, add it. (Anyone can add a tag.) Then you can use this search link to find them all:

Search for Essence Reports

(Here's how to search for tags:

1. Click on the magnifying glass in the search box.

2. Click on the blue Search by Tags option on the left side of the page.

3. List a tag or tags. 

4. Click on the Search Content button.)

Caveat: We started the site being very careful to include tags, but then when we found no easy way to search for them we lost the habit. So there are MANY items on this site that won't show up in a tag search, and yet tags will really help us organize material. So, your assistance in checking and adding useful tags is much appreciated. 

And ALSO: thank you @Ingun for taking the time to organize material for others to use! 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 5

Thank you @Jeroen and @luluaussi for your links and feedback, and @Connor; I think a tiny little Scholar in me likes to archive and organize information, at least in 'OneNote' on my pc 😉 . Maybe that's some Entity influence.... or maybe it's the Private Overleaves that comes through since that is Scholar Role according to Michael 🤨🤔.... I look forward to reading your Essence Report when you receive it!

@Janet I can only add tags in my personal Blog Entries, and not in other peoples Blog Entries. And it's the same for the Transcripts, I have no access to add tags missing in for instance in this last Michael Speaks session / August Energy Report It might be only Team-TLE that can.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

• TeamTLE
2 hours ago, Ingun said:

I can only add tags in my personal Blog Entries, and not in other peoples Blog Entries. And it's the same for the Transcripts

I'll check into that. I know the initial decision was to allow anyone to add tags. It has not been discussed since then, but perhaps an upgrade glitched that feature. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• 8 months later...

I'd love an Essence report for myself, but I don't see it listed in the Services. How do I ask for one? Is Troy still doing them?

• TLE12
3 minutes ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

I'd love an Essence report for myself, but I don't see it listed in the Services. How do I ask for one? Is Troy still doing them?

Hi @Timothy J Sullivan, there has been a recent discussion about it here. Short answer is, no.

• LIKE/LOVE 1