Access to Fringe & Whackadoodle Studies Club

• ARTISAN
Janet

I have just closed a number of older support tickets that were related to inability to access the Fringe & Whackadoodle Studies Club. Because of issues with renewing subscriptions, Troy made the Club free, and then he made further changes so that the Club should no longer ask anyone for payment to enter or join the Club. 

If you wish to access content in this Club and cannot, please add a comment below. Be aware that if you are not currently a member of the Club, you must join it first. (There is a button to do that if you're not yet a member.) 

If no one indicates issues with this Club within the next month, I will close this site issue topic. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 2
Antinius

Hi Janet,

I requested to join at the end of June but when I try to access the club, I still get the message "Request Pending Your request to join this club is pending. Once a club moderator approves your request, you'll receive a notification and be able to see the club's content."

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • ARTISAN
Janet

Thanks Rod! I'm pretty sure Troy approved your request months ago, so this is indeed an open issue. If anyone is experiencing this problem, please speak up here. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Connie Stansell-Foy

I joined instantly when I saw it was free. I have had no issues, and I just checked and I can access it just fine.

• ARTISAN
Janet

More changes have been made, so we THINK this issue is now resolved. 

So, what happens is that you ask to join, and then you will sit in a pending status until you are approved. 

Be patient if this happens, because the notice about the request can get buried. If you wait more than a week for approval, please pm me.

I will leave this topic open for a bit to see if anyone has further issues with joining and accessing this club. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • 1 month later...
  • ARTISAN
Janet

I have recently seen a ticket from someone else regarding access to this Club. 

If you were a member of this Club when it was fee-based, then at some point you may receive a notice that you need to renew the subscription, but there isn't a working option to do this. 

The solution is that you must choose the option to leave the Club and then ask to join again. It may take a day or two for Troy or someone on TeamTLE to see your request to join, but it will get done. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5