We are never alone - what are the 'parts and beings' that are always with us?

Miizle

Question

Miizle

In us, there's :
- Spark

- Essence

- Personality

- Body
Anything else? That's FOUR different 'parts', or even 'friends' in a way, even if the Personality sometimes feels so alone.

Then with us there is always
- Primary guide = Life Guide (the same one through an incarnation)

- At least 2 other guides at all times: Relationship guide and Event guide, who may and do vary according to need through incarnation. Guides)
- Non-incarnating guides (the same ones through one grand cycle would be the norm but not without exceptions, is what i gather from what has been said - Michael has mentioned they act as support and guidance through a grand cycle for a design, but also had to check for Jeroen if the same fragments had been with him since the beginning)

Anything else?

And we are of course always in touch, one way or another, with our cadence, entity, cadre, etc, etc, and support circle and all the other mathematical connections....I'm not sure how to phrase my question here, actually....

Well, if someone has something to add or correct, I guess that's my question. if i'm getting this right, and if there is even more.

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

4 answers to this question

Petter

I don't have anything to add or correct, but in regards to always with us, I just wanted to mention that I've always wanted to ask Michael (but have not prioritized) WHY we have so much help from the non-physical realms?

I'm someone who usually likes to do and figure out everything on my own, so I can't help but think that all this help is somehow a way of cheating. What would happen if we didn't have all this help?

Edited by Petter
Becca the Student

@Petter I wouldn’t think of it as cheating. In order to function on Earth, we need air to breathe, water to drink, food to eat. We need roads built, maps to know where the roads lead, cars or vehicles to travel the roads, etc. We use internet, phone lines, watch entertainment or read books. So much of everyday life is reliant on systems maintained by others, or art and creations of others. Of course, you always have the option of living off the grid and building everything and farming everything on your own. But then you’re still working with the consciousness of the planet, the consciousness of the living plants you’re farming or using as building materials. You’re still engaging with the ideas and guidance offered by the books you read. There’s no such thing as doing things completely all by yourself, is what I’m implying. 😉 Everything on Earth is a collaboration. The idea that a person can be entirely self-sufficient in this world is a young soul concept that ignores a lot of truths about the way our society works and the nature of the physical realm.

However, I picture our guides and support systems as something like those roads and maps and cars: they’re there to provide support or throw in ideas from their perspective, but it’s entirely up to you if you want to work with them or not. You can throw out the map and make your own road. I think since Essence and past lives are you, they’re always there, even if you decide to live off the grid. They’d be the planet and the energy of the plants, in the above analogy. 🤷‍♀️

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
8 hours ago, Petter said:

I don't have anything to add or correct, but in regards to always with us, I just wanted to mention that I've always wanted to ask Michael (but have not prioritized) WHY we have so much help from the non-physical realms?

I'm someone who usually likes to do and figure out everything on my own, so I can't help but think that all this help is somehow a way of cheating. What would happen if we didn't have all this help?

Bird Box😄
BirdBox.jpg

• LOL 2
Petter

@Becca the Student Sorry for the late reply (if you were expecting one). I had to think about what you wrote and then I got busy doing other things.

Those are some good points! I've never thought of it quite like that before.

Still, I think those things you mention are resources that are neutral in their influence on me, whereas Michael seems to be saying that guides are actively trying to influence and help me.

My thinking about this is based on the idea that it seems like the whole point of incarnating on the physical plane is to become as far removed and fragmented from Tao as possible, and then take on the challenge of finding one's way back to Tao, just because Tao is interested in experiencing that through us. From that point of view, anything that makes that challenge easier seems like cheating to me.

However, I'm sure that the influence and help from my guides is not actually cheating (Tao seems to know what it's doing, and I don't presume to know better than Tao how existence should be organized!), and there's obviously a lot I don't understand about my relationship with my guides. But from my current limited perspective and limited understanding it does seem like it's an influence and help I didn't ask for, and that's why I've always wanted to ask Michael why I can't live without it.

Even though I usually like to do and figure out everything on my own, it doesn't mean that I would like to be independent of everything that exists in terms of resources and people. I just don't like being told what to do or what to think. But I don't mind asking Michael for advice or other people for help, because it's my choice to ask for it.