MT Entity interest

Jean-François Lozevis

Jean-François Lozevis

Maybe my question is partly due to skepticism attitude, but what is the interest of Michael Entity to teach humans on this beautiful Earth? What does it earn by teaching? Like professional life, I'm deeply interested by the motivations of people who collaborate with me. If I don't know these reasons, I'm a little bit suspicious. I prefer selfish shown motivations to unknown ones.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

My basic understanding is that folks here would probably respond to your query by saying, it's part of their learning to teach.  (Sometimes sounds from TLE posts like they are going to reference librarian school through our questions learning to "access records," and sometimes it sounds more like they have some body of knowledge, a Teaching  they're trying to get across incrementally but who knows.)  Throughout the whole system here, the "last step" of any process is frequently presented as "teaching what you know," so that's a consistent message to appreciate at least.  It's an unremarkable gnostic model in that respect, but I can understand being skeptical of Gnosticism for sure -- ha!  Great question.  Similarly, I think about what could be their perspective fairly often (as "old friends"), and I find this to be an area for a lot of humor.  This party's long over for you, fellas!  Go home lol!  (The punchline being, everybody already is at home, right?)  You all don't want to deal with having a body anymore?  Fine, go Ascend! then, enjoy all your harmonious Celestial Spheres or whatever the heck, don't have a body.  Ah, but now you're all fascinated by us still, lurking, and just want to hang around and chat??  Please, guys, you gotta understand we're busy down here lol!   😉

Edited by Meg
always a typo!
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 3
Bogi
53 minutes ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

Maybe my question is partly due to skepticism attitude, but what is the interest of Michael Entity to teach humans on this beautiful Earth? What does it earn by teaching? Like professional life, I'm deeply interested by the motivations of people who collaborate with me. If I don't know these reasons, I'm a little bit suspicious. I prefer selfish shown motivations to unknown ones.

Here is a bit snippet:

Now that we have united emotionally, we then build a new identity from that.

Though "identity" is a crude term in the context of the Causal Plane, it is still valid.

This is because, even as we speak as one, we are well aware of our parts, and our differentiation from other entities on our Plane.

We still experience a passage of time and space, though in vastly different ways from what is familiar to the Physical Plane, but still a passage, nonetheless.

Over the course of the first three Levels, entities take different lines of evolution that are in groups: some of which are Guides, some of which are Teachers, some of which are Healers, some of which are Muses, and so on.

We chose to Teach.

It is from the 7 Planes session. It is a good one if you want to have an overview:

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/152-20111113-michael-speaks-the-7-planes-of-existence/

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2
Connor

Michael's "end goal" with their Teaching and exchanges with us is ultimately to overhaul our education systems. They want to implement new methods of schooling which take Overleaves into account. Schooling today is heavily skewed towards favoring the Assimilative approach: sit in a desk, listen to a talking teacher for a while, then regurgitate that information onto an exam. Some people can actually learn that way, but not everyone. I found it boring as hell and I could not wait to get out of school.

I still remember today the most fun I ever had in a classroom was from when I was a kid and the classes emphasized playful lessons, but after a certain age children are taught to abandon that sense of fun. Our outdoor recess leisure/playtime is taken away after 11 years old and replaced with "study hall" where we are supposed to be quiet and not leave the room without permission. I spent much more time at school than at home or with friends, only to have much of my home time focused on schoolwork. This is exhausting and it makes children, and ESPECIALLY teens, resent the learning process. My solution, usually, was to quickly do my homework in school the next day. I did well enough on tests to academically survive turning in poor quality homework.

Michael aims to change all of that in time.

EDIT: Found the session where Michael shares their plans: 

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • WARRIOR
Uma

Thanks for posting this, @Connor Michael told me that my next lifetime is all about including Essence in education. Looking forward to what that is like!

MEntity: Many of our students are migrating to Eastern Asia in the next 50 to 150 years, with Japan, China, and Thailand of preference. Japan has become the priority destination, but much will depend on geological and political events over the next 20 to 25 years. Your next lifetime is a collaboration between your Essence and you in this current lifetime with the aim for gender to be female and born by 2070. The Personality is already "alive" in the Astral and has been studying in preparation for the lifetime. She is focused on developing leadership and expression qualities to be used in the life. She is looking to help create or expand on a school that is implementing education that is based in the inclusion recognizing Essence.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

@Connor cool. I remember that, thanks for the reminder, and that's cool.  It makes me thinking now, on reflection, that it's possible that "they" see a Core of their teaching as about the overleaves.  I've seen echoes of this in other channelled posts, and wondered about that.  If their whole thing really is just pedagogy, I could never verify that reliably.  I'm so close to "education," in this life and so many others, I wouldn't know how to start to disambiguate. 

About that post, the original struck me as peculiar when I first saw it way back when, for M somehow to come off so interventionist as I read the text, especially about something so parochial as structures within very particular cultural-historical institutional systems. But what do I know??  "Lean how to choose and choose how to learn," baby.  Maybe the learning part matters just as much as the choices do lol.

I guess all I've got to say on that here is, as above, I'm busting my rear every dang day teaching in the classroom, doing that whole thing. You're welcome, Disembodied Souls, sit back and enjoy the show.  On Friday they zeroed out my budget for academic programs before I even saw the spreadsheet. Instructors are walking into some Triangle Shirtwaist-level occupational spaces in terms of risk imo.  All I'm sayin' right now is,  I don't see any "Michael Entity"  running for local school board anywhere over in here lol.  What's up, guys??  Dozing on some poofy clouds again?  Must be nice. 😜 

Edited by Meg
winky face to crazy face because this stuff is CRAZY right now
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
Petter

@Jean-François Lozevis You should probably ask Michael that question directly to get the most accurate answer. Personally I've never even thought to ask that question, because if you've ever taught anyone anything you'd know that teaching is its own reward. Much in the same way helping someone just because you can simply feels good.

On a deeper level, everything is literally part of Tao (oneness), so it's in their own self-interest to help other parts of themselves evolve. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Petter
6 hours ago, Connor said:

Michael's "end goal" with their Teaching and exchanges with us is ultimately to overhaul our education systems.

@Connor Have they literally said that or is it your interpretation?

• WARRIOR
Bobby

I don't have a quote at the moment but at least one of the things that they are learning to do I believe is how to access and interpret the Akashic Plane.  They use our questions to help with this.  I believe this is necessary for their own evolution beyond the Causal.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2
Connor

@Petter
It is not my interpretation. Perhaps "end goal" is not the best choice of words, but Michael has directly stated their intention to use their Teaching to overhaul education systems, which is something that goes above and beyond their usual work with us. I wasn't sure where exactly I'd read it, so I did some digging, and this is what I found.

Determining the Role/Casting of a Child: Tier One Assessment
From Janet E's Personal Sessions
18th April, 2019
Channeled by Troy Tolley

MEntity: Our objective for supporting the overhaul of the educational system does not have a groundwork in place for this to be possible just yet. We see the patterns leading toward Sequences and Vectors that would be willing and ready for this overhaul, such as the current but steady breakdown in the infrastructure that was once upheld as a standard. For example, Grammar is important, but not as important as a language that is alive and representative. It is difficult to set a limiting standard for communication while also letting a language be alive. In other words, the entire concept of communication and language must be reconsidered and TAUGHT as an evolving and living thing that is accessible to all ranges of economic and cultural and social tiers.

Michael Speaks: Open Floor

4th May, 2000
Channeled by Troy Tolley

nemo999: What is Michael's idea of a good education for children

MEntity: Though this would require a much longer opportunity with you to answer this, we can summarize in that we seek to reform education on the planet through our Teaching. In at least one parallel we will experience this impact. It is what you might call our only "task." We believe early recognition and personal validation of Roles and subsequent schooling based on internal longings from an early age is a more empowering and healthy route to education.

Much of what is taught between the "grades" of 5 through 12 is pointless to the life. It would be at this point, or earlier if the child indicated, that a specific vocation, skill, or otherwise, be available for the child to learn. For a high frequency Artisan with a goal of Growth, Passion Mode, to be taught in the same setting as a low frequency Warrior with a goal of Flow, Observation Mode, simply means only one of the two will "learn."

nemo999: This program will not sell to the public.

MEntity: We do not intend to "sell" it. We already have our Agreements with those in position to make a difference. They are providing alternatives at an ever-increasing rate. It is seen as"alternative" presently, but the views of children are changing, along with your schooling concepts. The schooling system as you have known it for some time has only been a means for housing children for certain hours of the day for Young Soul agendas to be tended. This was appropriate for that Cycle.

School shootings, violence, pregnancy, drugs, and media hype is all contributing to the Mature Soul reevaluation of what it means to be in public school. A reform is inevitable, but we do not know in which direction it will go in all probabilities.

(end)

Michael Speaks: The Essence of Children is an even more in-depth version of how Michael would customize education to different kids based on their Roles. It is really fascinating stuff.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 5
Jean-François Lozevis

Thanks for all your answers. As I'm not a channel and French, I cannot ask directly Michael this question. So if someone could do it in a session even for a quick answer, it would be a good thing for me and I would be thankful.

petra

@Jean-François Lozevis The TLE Community is GLOBAL, people from all over the world schedule sessions with Michael, in the form of e-mails, or live chat, or via the Personal Open Floor (POF). I cannot see why you are the one who would be exempt of that? Help me to see it, and we can come up with a solution for your situation.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Bogi
11 hours ago, Bobby said:

I don't have a quote at the moment but at least one of the things that they are learning to do I believe is how to access and interpret the Akashic Plane.  They use our questions to help with this.  I believe this is necessary for their own evolution beyond the Causal.

Yeah, I remembered that I encountered among Geraldine´s sessions one, where she and Michael sorted out together her ex-husbands records.

Michael Entity:
We did not account for the validity of this fragment being alive as a walk-in, as the records for the new fragment is not connected here at this point, but this is Good Work on your part to have put this together. We would concur that this would clarify the confusion.

Walk-in records are complex for interpretation.

Geraldine: Can you validate that he is a walk-in?

Michael Entity: It appears to us that this is valid. Much is clarified by this even for us in terms of his records.

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/953-my-ep-channeling-by-troy-on-my-overleaves/

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
Troy

23 hours ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

what is the interest of Michael Entity to teach humans on this beautiful Earth? What does it earn by teaching?

I'll try to answer this and add to all of the great responses above.

Michael has explained that their teaching us is just a natural part of how we all evolve together. Just like in life, as populations evolve, so do the educational systems and access to teachers that help elevate life for everyone. Handing down and sharing knowledge is form of compassion and evolves all of us. This is the same as how a parent might teach a child, or a friend will teach their friends, or even a child teaches a parent, or an artist might teach their fans through their art, and so on. Teaching is just a natural and vital part of participating in humanity/Sentience. This kind of participation extends beyond the Physical Plane.

But they don't do this only out of compassion for us. They learn from us, as well. As part of their own education, our questions and seeking help them to learn how to access and read the Akashic Records and adds to their own experiences. Also, we live in a time that is very different from when all of Michael was alive. So they get to learn even more from all of our experiences. It's all a win-win situation.

We also have to remember not to look at all of this from the outdated Young Soul paradigm of "what's in it for them?" as if the only reason anyone would do anything is for selfish benefit. That kind of motivation doesn't really exist outside of the Young Soul paradigm. Energy exchange exists all through the Planes, so there will always be something exchanged, but it's more about a balance of exchange, not about taking advantage or having ulterior motives.

I hope this helps a bit.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 6
Miizle

@Bogi Thank you so much for linking that session of Geraldine's! Not only was it interesting for the Akashic records bit, but the whole session was just fantastic, so good actually, that i just couldn't stop reading it to go 3 meters to the kitchen to get food because i'm so hungry my head is starting to ache XD Just had to finish reading it first (and apparently type this comment, too)

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
Bogi
9 hours ago, Miizle said:

@Bogi Thank you so much for linking that session of Geraldine's! Not only was it interesting for the Akashic records bit, but the whole session was just fantastic, so good actually, that i just couldn't stop reading it to go 3 meters to the kitchen to get food because i'm so hungry my head is starting to ache XD Just had to finish reading it first (and apparently type this comment, too)

I know the feeling. A couple of months ago I re-read Geraldine´s sessions from her blog. Could not get enough of it. Pretty amazing sessions, and I love her asking technique. That is something that I am still learning to master.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Birdy Bear
On 8/25/2020 at 5:29 AM, Bogi said:

I know the feeling. A couple of months ago I re-read Geraldine´s sessions from her blog. Could not get enough of it. Pretty amazing sessions, and I love her asking technique. That is something that I am still learning to master.

@Bogi I hope her method sticks to you en masse as you roll on... I love your footnote lol

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Bogi
17 minutes ago, TT 🤓 said:

@Bogi I hope her method sticks to you en masse as you roll on... I love your footnote lol

The quote is from a session that I recently re-read. 🙃

Education of children based on their Roles. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1