First Day of School - Stay Cool!

Birdy Bear

: ) Thanks @Meg! Love your back to school groove! Sweet old school tunage! I see your “Cool” and raise you my September jam for every school season ; ) “Back to School Again”... Even though any time someone spells C-o-o-l, I feel the need to add R-i-d-e-r, flip my leather jacket, and look for th nearest ladder lol

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Uh oh @TT 🤓 is cold dropping some Grease 2.  Bam!  I can't bust any HSM, Glee or Rock Rock Rock N Roll Misogyny after that -- class dismissed lol! 

Seriously, thanks for support.  2020 is one long disaster movie.   All right now LET'S DO THIS this San Dimas High School Football Rules!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVle0kopfes

Edited by Meg
my links on TLE never show preview oh well -- on the good side, that means spoiler alert I can still Rick Roll the mid-causal here at any time, what's THAT spell???
  • LOL 1

Of course this year the theme song should just be "Stayin' Alive."    Stay cool!! 

Edited by Meg
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
Birdy Bear

My sympathies to you and your tas and students, @Meg; it should not be f2f this year! I hope your campus comes to its senses and remote learning is immediately implemented... it’s not so bad, and can even be fun...

On a higher note, your newest suggestion reminded me of Ani Difranco, the reason I know his uniting empowering songs... thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 1