ENERGY REPORT - September 2020

KurtisM

Oh, my brain is regrouping memories.

I think I had a dream in which my whole family was sick and we might have caught covid. There was no resolution though. It was happening while we were on a road trip.

Sigh, I could use some sex dreams... hah

EDIT: More from the dream that I think happened:

The dream was set when everyone was preparing for an upcoming disaster.

For instance on our road trip, we saw and parked next to vast lines of people that were lined up at a makeshift church, none practicing social distancing. I can only assume they were trying to achieve some kind of peace or salvation at the church.

My sister was also uncannily aware of what was going on and how this event was a big shift for humanity to grow up.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KurtisM

• Maureen

• WolfAmethyst

• Connie Stansell-Foy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ENERGY REPORT September 2020   2020 OVERLEAVES ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year) CENTER: Higher Emotional (emphasized all year) (and Emotional Center) GOAL: Submission (em

@Wendy, oddly enough, yes!!!, I experienced this right out loud yesterday. I wrote this 24 hours ago on Facebook in response to a fabulous 11 Tweet happy-blog-fest on Twitter. I will post the Tweets b

Oh, yes, bring it on. 😆

Posted Images

Sam K

My body's pretty flexible with sleep hours (a night owl teaching elementary has no other choice), but I've found one interesting sticking point: if I get eight hours, I'm a wreck the next day.  Seven and nine are both totally okay, but eight feels like waking up from a coma.  No idea what that's about, but I have to assume it has to do with sleep cycles.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
Jeroen

My dreams last night were primarily focused on spending time with many people I have not met before physically in a place that looked like a conference. There were a few times where I looked for an available seat to sit at which was challenging to find. In one case, I sat in a seat where two other people were sitting on each side of me with their bodies against mine. As the dream progressed, I remembered the pandemic from my life and wondered why no one was wearing a mask. Towards the end of the dream, we were getting ready to leave. A woman was going around the room asking people what kind of coffee they would like to have. Since I do not drink coffee, I had some difficulty coming up with a name when she asked me.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Bogi

I´ve had interesting dreams in the last 2 weeks. Had some sex-like dreams, too.

I attribute it to Santiago Cabrera. I finally decided to watch Star Trek Picard, and in cases like these, I always binge-watch. And that is when I saw him. I realized that I already came across his work a couple of times, but this was the first time when I consciously saw him.

I have these online fascinations from time to time. And then I lurk the hell out of those actors...... and then I move on.... lol.

He is really a babe, and based on his Instagram, his heart is in the right place. 

I had other dreams too. In one of the dreams, I gave birth to 2 children. And you know who delivered them? Chris Evans aka Captain America. LOL. I think it was because he had just recently an oopsie on Instagram. He accidentally posted his ..... part....., and Twitter came to a meltdown. So, yeah, again the sex angle. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 5
  • PRIEST
Maureen

September is bringing home for me what Michael has said about PEACE. This is perhaps my favourite quote, ever, by Michael as it exemplifies for me how we all need to choose to live together -- especially in a Mature Soul World. As I was re-reading it I noticed that all the Attitudes (and Roles by default) are represented within it, even the Spiritualist -- as we are experiencing what is Belief and what is Verification at this time, and that's likely why this is such an appealing (and sobering) universal message to many. 🕉️💞🕊️

PEACE IS NOT PERFECT OR ALWAYS PRETTY - Peace will never be about agreeing, complying, ensuring like-mindedness, or removal of challenge. Peace is the embrace of evolution. Peace is inviting challenges. Peace is allowing for differences. This is true in global and internal terms. Peace is not fought for or imposed. It is negotiated and realized. It is remembered. It is Deliberate. Remember this as you worry about your life and the world. Peace can be sustained even through the most turbulent of times because that turbulence is embraced as part of the growing pains of evolution. Peace is not fantastical. It is practical.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 5
KurtisM

Oh @Bogi, Santiago played Darius on the show Salvation!

Whic was iirc, cut from air for some reason, even though fans really enjoyed the show.

I enjoyed his character and acting as a mad genius, even as the show got progressively more and more disjointed and surreal (in a good way, since they were dealing with an impending meteor impact stressing humanity the fuck out).

I think I had dreams of him and the actress for Grace back then.

Actually, interesting you bring that up.

Michael did mention back in 2016 that one of the highest potential futures in the next 50 years then was a catastrophic impact event.

Hm.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
Bogi
3 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Oh @Bogi, Santiago played Darius on the show Salvation!

Whic was iirc, cut from air for some reason, even though fans really enjoyed the show.

I enjoyed his character and acting as a mad genius, even as the show got progressively more and more disjointed and surreal (in a good way, since they were dealing with an impending meteor impact stressing humanity the fuck out).

I think I had dreams of him and Grace back then.

Actually, interesting you bring that up.

Michael did mention back in 2016 that one of the highest potential futures in the next 50 years then was a catastrophic impact event.

Hm.

You know, I really hope that I am in the "right" parallel. (Essence darling, did you hear me?)

😬

• LIKE/LOVE 7
KurtisM

@Bogi I couldn't find the article before, so I found it under transcripts:

From November 26 2016

"PaulyBoy: You have said in a previous chat or two that the world in a few decades may not look like anything we would "recognize" very well. I'm not sure if this is politically (nations etc.) and/or environmental. Can you give us some possible ways the world might "look" in the coming decades that would not be "recognizable" to us very much from this point?

PaulyBoy: Not predictions, of course, just some possibilities. Thanks! ... I feel like there is sooooo much going on, and with probabilities and choices., so I'm just curious on what a few possible scenarios might look like, if you have time. Thanks!

PaulyBoy: I'm trying to find the exact "not recognize" session quote to reference, but I'm out of time. Thank you!

MEntity: There are 10 scenarios that come up as highest probabilities from this point that lead to an "unrecognizable" future, 7 of which are not appealing. We can cover these in further exchanges. The top 3 include the decline of power in the United States and its move toward isolationism while China rises in power and aligns with Russia; a complete overhaul of government that leads to global unification represented by a complex, but profoundly enriching kind of global democracy, acceleration of technology, and implementation of a resource-based economy; and a global catastrophe due to collision with an object. These are high probabilities within 50 to 100 years."

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 5
NickG

I just saw from the Hill, Ruth Bader Ginsberg just died.

Fuck. 

Watch, McConnel is going to ram in a Supreme Court Justice replacement before her corpse is cold in the ground... 

This sucks. I'm hoping its because her and her Essence saw our trajectory and was like they're good but who honestly knows. She fought for so long maybe it was just time. I wonder how this is going to effect the election. 

Edited by NickG
More info.
  • SAD 14
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
Bogi
26 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@Bogi I couldn't find the article before, so I found it under transcripts:

From November 26 2016

"PaulyBoy: You have said in a previous chat or two that the world in a few decades may not look like anything we would "recognize" very well. I'm not sure if this is politically (nations etc.) and/or environmental. Can you give us some possible ways the world might "look" in the coming decades that would not be "recognizable" to us very much from this point?

PaulyBoy: Not predictions, of course, just some possibilities. Thanks! ... I feel like there is sooooo much going on, and with probabilities and choices., so I'm just curious on what a few possible scenarios might look like, if you have time. Thanks!

PaulyBoy: I'm trying to find the exact "not recognize" session quote to reference, but I'm out of time. Thank you!

MEntity: There are 10 scenarios that come up as highest probabilities from this point that lead to an "unrecognizable" future, 7 of which are not appealing. We can cover these in further exchanges. The top 3 include the decline of power in the United States and its move toward isolationism while China rises in power and aligns with Russia; a complete overhaul of government that leads to global unification represented by a complex, but profoundly enriching kind of global democracy, acceleration of technology, and implementation of a resource-based economy; and a global catastrophe due to collision with an object. These are high probabilities within 50 to 100 years."

Out of these 3 scenarios, I take the middle one. Thank you. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 5
Miizle

Dream activity hasn't at least yet lived up to Michael's predictions, but there's still time...
I've been waking early in the last few days that that is NOT me at all. Even when i've gone to bed really late. The other day i woke probably around 5 or 6, and went to bed around 2. O_O Didn't bother me though, i like just laying in bed and thinking and "listening to music" (in my inbuilt brain stereo)

Had a small nice and surprising dream though yesterday, where i got a hug from my most recently found music muse.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Eric
On 9/18/2020 at 1:31 PM, Sam K said:

My body's pretty flexible with sleep hours (a night owl teaching elementary has no other choice), but I've found one interesting sticking point: if I get eight hours, I'm a wreck the next day.  Seven and nine are both totally okay, but eight feels like waking up from a coma.  No idea what that's about, but I have to assume it has to do with sleep cycles.

Indeed, I'm pretty sure that's due to a sleep cycle thing. Usually the best time to wake up is during or right before the end of the REM stage of a cycle. Presumably, an average person cycles through to REM sleep every 1.5 hours or so. Thus, the best timing for waking up would supposedly be at 3 hrs, 4.5 hrs, 6hrs, 7.5hrs, or 9hrs of sleep. This is a rough approximation I'm sure, but I've noticed a similar phenomenon where if I wake up after 4 or 5 hours, I feel like I got run over by a truck. But, if I wake at closer to 6 hours or even at 3, it's a noticeably better feeling (although 3 hours still isn't great, just oddly better than 4).

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 2
Connie Stansell-Foy
On 9/18/2020 at 4:28 PM, KurtisM said:

The top 3 include the decline of power in the United States and its move toward isolationism while China rises in power and aligns with Russia; a complete overhaul of government that leads to global unification represented by a complex, but profoundly enriching kind of global democracy, acceleration of technology, and implementation of a resource-based economy; and a global catastrophe due to collision with an object.

I want the middle one. It does not make me happy that reality looks like it's choosing the first one.

Although ... yeah, fuck it, I'm not going to live a whole lot longer anyway, probably 20ish years if I'm lucky. I can choose a different country to be re-born into; it doesn't have to be the US. And while isolationism isn't good, the US has kind of not really used its political power all that well, so that part wouldn't be that bad. Though without some serious changes, I don't see China or Russia doing better.

Giant Meteor 2020? Well, it would be an interesting death for Michael to tell me about down the road. Most interesting death? Well, there was that time in 2020 when you looked up at a flaming meteor coming at you and observed, "Aw, f-."  (Anyone who was a fan of the tv series Dead Like Me will recognize George.)

Choose what you will, Essence! I still vote for:

a complete overhaul of government that leads to global unification represented by a complex, but profoundly enriching kind of global democracy, acceleration of technology, and implementation of a resource-based economy

On 9/18/2020 at 4:55 PM, NickG said:

I'm hoping its because her and her Essence saw our trajectory and was like they're good but who honestly knows. She fought for so long maybe it was just time. I wonder how this is going to effect the election.

Sometimes the body just gives out, I think. It's part of the scathing. And especially with cancer, sometimes things don't work out exactly as planned. I do wish she had managed to hold out until after January 20, even better if it could have been another several years, but that's because I'm selfish. Gonna miss the Notorious RBG.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 2
On 9/6/2020 at 6:29 PM, Troy said:

BE KIND - When the inner or outer world feels overwhelming, or you wonder what you could possibly do when you feel you cannot do much to make a difference, always remember to BE KIND. This can be your go-to state. The world is on fire and everyone is screaming, remembering only to BE KIND can give you the calm and focus that allows you to care for yourself and others as you can, when you can, and if you can. If there is nothing else you can do for anyone in the world, you can always BE KIND. Be Kind to a stranger, to yourself, to an animal, to a plant, even to a creative project. Being Kind is the bridge or path that helps you keep moving toward what you CAN DO.

I will never not need to read this.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

So dreams... the other morning I woke up from a the usual dream of being with a bunch of people looking for stuff ( this is my go to dream) but this time I ended up hanging out with Chris Evans ( that one fully clothed) we shared stuff about animals and funny cat videos then went off to save the world, apparently that had to be done at some conference meeting room which we crashed and people were so upset they wanted to move the venue...we went with them. I have no idea what the outcome of this was because that was when I woke up.
I do not dream of famous people very often in fact it's very very rare and while I think Chris is cool I definitely don't think of him much outside of hey cool actor. This was his first appearance in my night world. So this was a rare dream. No sex, just off to save the world goodness and I'd like to meet him again because he was funny, and kind and we shared funny animal videos. Who doesn't need this right now?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Rosario

reading this just now and looking back ...

my September has been sort of a slowdown time to reflect and Be...

World can get super loud and overwhelming and exhausting, but we can always take a step back to rest, replenish and keep up with our good causes.

I'm discovering pleasant ways of creating positive impact while feeling enriched and expanded...I'm loving doing more art and meditating, enjoying silence and simplicity, connecting with my friends and sharing joy and laughter. That's fucking powerful!!!

Also, one day at a time   ❤️

soul hugs my beautifuls!!

• LIKE/LOVE 11
KurtisM

@Connie Stansell-Foy

Well, keep in mind that that was a session from November 2016, and a lot has changed since 2016. It doesn't accurately reflect the probabilities today.

Okay, take a deep breath as I dive into this.

In the last 5 years, according to the Energy Reports, these would be major global nexii dates:

NOTABLE NEXII PRE-2015 for Context

November 2012 (Convergence based in shifting towards True Change through Mature Determination; related to US & Chinese Elections [Barack Obama & Xi Jinping]), December 2012 (Divergence/Convergence related to how people respond to Mayan Apocalypse; also marks full shift into Mature Soul Paradigm), June 2013 (Convergence towards Revealing & Representing the power of self in the world; adding this because it's when Edward Snowden ignited the Global Surveillance disclosures), October 2013 (Divergence from shifts in economy towards Resource-based or Debt-based paths; China's Belt and Road initiative & failed peace between Saudi Arabia and UN), February 2014 (Convergence around breaking down barriers/inhibitions; related to the Ebola Epidemic, Ukrainian Revolution and Russia's Annexation of Crimea), August 2014 (First round of Convergence from a Worldline branched from a failed American Revolution and US Constitution in the Mid-Late 18th Century, leading to anarchy, martial law, insurgencies in the 80s and eventually the establishment of the US in 2014 [Note: Ferguson Riots took place now, also coincides with China becoming world's largest economy & Russia-US relations deteriorating. Michael said these parallels merged with us because of geopolitical advances to seize the US while it was seeking to break free from Martial Law and declare Independence])

-

YEAR 2015

March 2015 (Convergence of Bundle from 1999 based in a fearful shift away from technology, and then a return to trust in it), April 2015 (Convergence of Bundle from 2002 based in an escalation of war, and then a return to nurturing peace), June 2015 (Divergence based in Surprises; some parallels experienced Cascadia or New Madrid Earthquakes], July 2015 (Convergence of parallels filtered out in June moving towards Inclusive Equality vs Oppressive War; Humanity flewby Pluto for first time, US & Cuba end 50 year hostility, Iran and West reach nuclear deals), December 2015 (Divergence based on anticipation towards dreaded or desired future; related to Climate Summit)

-

YEAR 2016

February 2016 (Divergence towards "More of the Same", Disruptive Turbulence or Peaceful Humanitarianism; related to US Primaries), April 2016 (Divergence based in Power shifts after Power struggles; also related to US Primaries), July 2016 (Divergence based in War; related to collective reactions to US Primaries and Candidate deaths), November 2016 (Divergence from the US Election based in shifts towards Collective Karma, with Trump's election we chose one towards "Healing the Planet"), December 2016/January 2017 (Convergences of parallels building towards Global Revolution; related to Trump's Inauguration)

-

YEAR 2017

February/March 2017 (Divergence based in Extremism or Relief [maybe related to an assassination attempt on Trump?]), April 2017 (Divergence based in War; North Korea crisis & US-Russia-Syria-Afghanistan [ISIS] conflicts), May 2017 (Divergence based in Extremism or Negotiation among World leaders), July 2017 (Convergence based in Declarations of rightness or fairness; China bans Foreign Garbage [and Justin Bieber], Russian Collusion investigations/resignations), September 2017 (Divergence based in release of pressure to explore extreme directions for the next 100 years [wow...]; not too much happens for us except Anti-Trump protests & North Korea nuke tests), October 2017 (Divergence with unknown effects; adding it because #MeToo boomed now and may be related)

-

YEAR 2018

March 2018* (Not a nexus due to the Nexus Bubble; the March for our Lives movement arose which helped increase political participation from youth), June/July 2018 (Divergence/Convergence that pops Nexus Bubble, bringing about a Breaking/Turning Point leading to system overhaul [US-China Trade Wars start. Michael says the resignation of Anthony Kennedy from US Supreme Court begins this tipping point. Kennedy joined the court in 1987/88, indicating a possible convergence from then]), November 2018 (Divergence based around US Midterm Elections cementing Path to Unimaginably Dystopic Dictatorship or True Leadership [Blue Wave])

-

YEAR 2019

September 2019 (Divergence towards Self-Destruction, Quietude or Meaningful Global Movement [Climate Strike and start of Trump's Impeachment]), October /November 2019 (Convergences of parallels shifting away from Self-Destruction and Authoritarianism, aiming to "Course Correct" into core parallels branched in 2016 [obviously we can't do that anymore]), December 2019 (Convergence of parallels towards growing or retracting probabilities for IS Manifestation; related to Brexit & Trump's Impeachment, also Covid-19 breaks out in Wuhan; China)

-

YEAR 2020

January 2020 (Convergence of Bundle from 1980 dealing with healing from severe Mt Saint Helens eruption that lead to Climate Action movements), February 2020 (Divergence based in clear response to an Ultimatum or Threat for 5-10 years; related to Covid-19 being declared a Pandemic, War with Iran and US Primaries), May/June 2020* (Not a nexus due to the Nexus Bubble; the death of George Floyd by police triggers a new wave of Black Lives Matter), November 2020 (???; related to Pivotal US Election and the retracting or escalating state of Covid-19)

So... take note of how many major nexii occurred in 2016 and 17, especially compared to 2018 and 19. That is a lot of parallels to burn and spin off, radically shifting probabilities a dozen times.

Also take note that there have been at least 14 major globally pivotal nexii since November 2016. (16 if you count March for our Lives and Black Lives Matter in both Nexus Bubbles)

Next, let's look at all the worst case potentials, barring an Impact Event: USA could've been torn apart by civil wars caused by political divides exacerbated by Russian interference; Russia came close to knocking out America's power grid to takeover and ignite a war; Nuclear Weapons could've been launched by USA, North Korea or Russia, particularly in 2017; there might never have been a Blue Wave in the 2018 Midterms, leading to a terrifying shift into dystopia over the next 5 years; we could have self-destructed in 2019 and moved towards greater authoritarianism; and the Pandemic could always be handled worse.

Now let's look at best case scenarios: Trump is never elected and we respond to whoever is (most likely Hillary or Bernie) with greater acceptance and safety, opening up to a RBE and greater Climate Action; Trump is assassinated or impeached in 2017 and despite a precarious threat of Civil War, Nancy Pelosi assumes presidency for a bit; there is no Pandemic and we remove Trump after his 4 years to begin working on Climate Action and political reforms, returning to normal; and lastly, we contain the Pandemic through rigorous lockdowns and kind expression, allowing the world to open up to Freedom in the summer and remove Trump from office or vote him and the GOP out come fall.

Then there's also the most normal path: Everything that existed politically, environmentally, economically etc. before Trump, continues, because Trump isn't elected and no war breaks out- so there is no real crisis until 2020.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
Connie Stansell-Foy

@KurtisM Most of that stuff is past now, and would have to have different circumstances to occur, yes? However, this could still happen/be happening, 

24 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

we could have self-destructed in 2019 and moved towards greater authoritarianism

and appears to fit in well with 

the decline of power in the United States and its move toward isolationism while China rises in power and aligns with Russia

For some reason, you added these as possibilities:

27 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Trump is never elected and we respond to whoever is (most likely Hillary or Bernie) with greater acceptance and safety, opening up to a RBE and greater Climate Action; Trump is assassinated or impeached in 2017 and despite a precarious threat of Civil War, Nancy Pelosi assumes presidency for a bit; there is no pandemic

Those ships have sailed, unless there is a back loop through time I'm not aware of, though I hope we will find our way to a resource based economy via another path. Now, someone did attempt to send Trump a package of ricin recently, so the assassination of Trump and presidency of Nancy Pelosi may still be a possibility, but it's not going to happen in 2017.

You also offered this as a possibility.

30 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

we remove Trump after his 4 years to begin working on Climate Action and political reforms, returning to normal; and lastly, we contain the Pandemic through rigorous lockdowns and kind expression, allowing the world to open up to Freedom in the summer and remove Trump from office or vote him and the GOP out come fall.

Here, I agree with you! This also fits nicely with (and is maybe just 4 years further along the path):

a complete overhaul of government that leads to global unification represented by a complex, but profoundly enriching kind of global democracy, acceleration of technology, and implementation of a resource-based economy;

The possible options (excluding time loops) you come up with are not very different from what Michael said in @Paulyboy's 2016 session that you quoted (and even there they said that 7 possibilities were "unappealing"), and of the three most likely that

These are high probabilities within 50 to 100 years.

So we still have 46 to 96 years left on that scale, most of which I will observe from the Astral since I don't have 46 years left on the physical plane this go-round, unless there is a huge breakthrough in longevity technology. I'm still rooting for option #2 from the 2016 session, and I still think reality looks more like option #1 at this point, but we are certainly capable of veering left and choosing #2. And maybe this year's election, as you noted, is how we will begin to accomplish that.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
KurtisM

Oh @Connie Stansell-Foy all of those examples of worst or best-case scenarios are of realities I could think of that would have already branched off, not will branch off in the future. I tried to bring them up as examples of how so many parallels are already heading towards the "US falls into Isolationism-Russia & China rise and unite" Worldline. Michael noted in a 2016 transcript somewhere that a lot of parallels that branched off from the July 2016 divergence towards war are heading in that direction, and that parallels would likely branch in that direction in the parallels where Hillary Clinton is elected.

Thus because they already would be, there's much more momentum for us to explore a new direction instead.

I've gotten visions, for a lack of better words, of realities where Nancy Pelosi is president. I cannot tell how, but I think it comes from a branch around February-May of 2017 where Trump goes bonkers and the world community immediately declares him a threat. He is swiftly impeached by the end of the year and 2018 is spent recuperating and putting the world back on track.

I've also gotten ideas that a branch around February-May 2017 could have had Trump assassinated, leading to a massive but brief Civil War, and a select few parallels from that scenario would return order and Nancy Pelosi might rise from that. Or you know, Mike Pence...

If you're looking for potentials from this point in time forward... I see 4:

1. Things go really bad with the election, and the virus mutates, Trump stays in and we regress into a dictatorship. As USA falls from its grace, China rises and joins with Russia and a renovated European Union. The Infinite Soul manifests as we're mired in Separation, Otiose, Contention and Repulsion. This is the HORRIFYING PATH.
2. Trump is removed but the GOP remain in power of the Senate. Everything is kept in a gridlock until either 2022 or 2024 no matter how hard we fight. We embrace Freedom, but remain stuck in Otiose and Contention. We'll call this the GRIDLOCK PATH.

3. Trump is removed and the GOP-ruled Senate flips. However people don't take advantage of this, returning to complacency and wanting to go back to normal, until a major Climate or Economic shock shakes us up. We'll call this the COMPLACENCY PATH.

4. Trump is removed and the GOP-ruled Senate flips. People use this to demand and implement wide-scale Climate Action, ensure electional safeguards, build a Global Democracy, reform Social Media and we embrace a newfound sense of Freedom and Purpose that eventually brings Satisfaction. This is the PROGRESSIVE PATH.

An additional path would be War, I guess. War takes over humanity's focus and it's basically the last war of the Young Soul Paradigm because it's seen as so stupid and reckless, we begin a slow shift towards coming together.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
Miizle

My sleep cycles are something bizarre right now. Like, GOOD bizarre. I feel more rested than ever! I can't remember anymore where it was here (maybe this thread) that i read recently someone linking to a transcript where Michael said alternating sleep rhythm works for most. This was perhaps a week and a bit (or several weeks... I don't know!) into this that i read it, so very timely. Basically i have somehow naturally fallen into this rhythm, in which i for a few days in a row fall asleep early, like 9 - 9.30 pm, and sleep until i'm woken (usually 7.30 - 8 but i got a few 8.30's too), and then for a few days i'd stay up till 2.30, 3 am or so. Still having to wake around 8. This has just really charged my batteries. Seems like that 'normal' bedtime about 11.20-12 is really bad for me, gives me that utterly unsatisfactory 8 hours of sleep and basically keeps me tired even if i had an early night here and there. What's even worse, is that in those few hours of my own time that i get in the evening with that schedule, i got nothing done, time got just wasted, and then i would crave for and have that late night actually doing something interesting, but feel trashed as a consequence.

Now i'm not sure where this is going, because i have stared waking up by myself before i have to. 7.30 first, then 6, 6.30.... And actually got some free time in the morning. Interesting! Now, this 'morning'.... I laid in bed for not sure how long but quite long before determining i'm not going to sleep anymore, and was done resting. Got to my computer.... Hm. Ok, it's 3.30 am...... O_O So, not quite sure what's going on, but whatever. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • LOL 1
Juni

I dreamed of eating delicious, overripe watermelon and pomegranate seeds. 
Previous dream a few nights ago, I was running down a hill, doing those too big steps you do when you are going a bit too fast. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • Troy unfeatured this topic